Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V31A

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:54 pm

LamiaAshford wrote:Hello there, I would have a question (not a demand); can we hope one day to get the possibility to have several Leaders per empire?

So like more than 1 leader per empire? It would be interesting, but it would have some major balance concerning, since Leaders have like an extra boost to all units in the same army, if it happens to have many Leaders in one army.

Unless if you could consider having one leader per army and 2 leaders (In total) per empire. However the max leaders per empire is dependent on if the player wants to have multiple leaders in a single game (Ex: Default is 2. Max is 5 or 10)
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby peteian » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:37 am

SquishySofty wrote:
LamiaAshford wrote:Hello there, I would have a question (not a demand); can we hope one day to get the possibility to have several Leaders per empire?

So like more than 1 leader per empire? It would be interesting, but it would have some major balance concerning, since Leaders have like an extra boost to all units in the same army, if it happens to have many Leaders in one army.

Unless if you could consider having one leader per army and 2 leaders (In total) per empire. However the max leaders per empire is dependent on if the player wants to have multiple leaders in a single game (Ex: Default is 2. Max is 5 or 10)

Heh, reminds me of an exploit TheSpiffingBrit did in Total War: Warhammer where he stacked a lot of heroes into one army and they just became unstoppable.
peteian
---

Postby Cruelin660 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:27 am

I would like cloths that were(Somehow) tied to the age of the empire, like primetive clothings to more fashioned cloths, Its not much, but it is a idea
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:16 pm

What did you have in mind? We're you thinking like each army has a squad leader?
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby blockchain » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:24 pm

would it be possible to have a paralyze on demand cheat trait? something that i add to an enemy unit on traits and it wont move unless i take it off it, so basically a non expiring paralyse
blockchain
New to the forum

Postby Antigone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:59 pm

Flame_Valxsarion wrote:

What did you have in mind? We're you thinking like each army has a squad leader?

Exactly.
I often with this configuration: My max soldier per army is 6; other empires are 10 (with full cheating AI and everything) to spice up (If only AI could know how to use training...), and it would be much more balanced to my gameplay to have to pay 100 golds for my secound and third army rather than simulating a secound and a third leader with the eternal cheat trait.
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:18 pm

WE HAVE ANTGIRLS NOW?! POGGERS! (I)Should have come back sooner!

LamiaAshford wrote:
Flame_Valxsarion wrote:

Exactly.
I often with this configuration: My max soldier per army is 6; other empires are 10 (with full cheating AI and everything) to spice up (If only AI could know how to use training...), and it would be much more balanced to my gameplay to have to pay 100 golds for my secound and third army rather than simulating a secound and a third leader with the eternal cheat trait.

ONLY 6!? Tiny ass armies... How do fights typically go?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Antigone » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:42 pm

ONLY 6!? Tiny ass armies... How do fights typically go?[/quote]

Fireball are often better than bows, which i never use, so often i weaken the ennemies with two casters. The other four are aften mixed in stats between agility, voracity and stomach, you can guess what they do on weakened ennemies. My casters also have mending in order to stay full hp and being able to handle a maximum aggressions (I often play with 4 ennemies empire (dogs, rabbits, cats, foxes; I play as human)). The issue of the fight is often decided in 2-3 turns.

I often play with 2 human casters, 2 human vorers, and two mercenary lamias vorers.
I use a lot training and imprinting.
When I encounter an ennemy abraskavya, as Mike Horn would say "I shit **to** my pant.". I can kill it though in lategame, even if she is level 20+ if my leader has enough stomach (usualy to level 25 if I buff her with predation)
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cruelin660 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:01 pm

Well I have a Idea for Units, which are Elementals. and for types I have quite alot of them to Work with, and that is-
Life-The energy of every creatures that stands on the live world
Nature-All the plant based organism
Air-The atmosphere of the planet and how the particle goes
Electric-The Excited Plasma
Water- the Liquid of the sea
Ice-The Dropping Temperature of the area
Fire-The Burning bright light source
Earth-the literal ground and everything on it
Metal-Unnatural solid forms from the earth
Light-All the photons
Gravity-All of the mass that make it
Arcane-untamed or supernatural energy that seemingly flexible in any role
Darkness-the void of light
Death-all that have been killed and are age of decay
Nightmare-The unknown and driving force of life fear
Spirit-otherworldly Energy Force that is on a different plane of existance that is connected to the real world
Psionic-Hyper Power from the brain that can move or use other method from thought(Very Rare)
Psychological-The Thought Processes of the mind that has gained transendance from the mind(Rare)
Flesh-Living Organic Cells of all walking Creatures bodies
Digital-Codes that Processes any possible outcome and can rewrite Existance if anyone can Perfect it(Completely unheard of in the reality of this world)
Ancient-The Artifact and Long Lived beings, they have been here since the time of the begining(Unknown, but exist in the reality)
Holy-a Energy Force that Purify In ways to make things "Holy" and purified, they are Here because of Demonic Energy. Without Demonic Holy does not Exist
Demonic-A Energy Force that Corrupt People to Horrible or terrifying Outcome and make them "A Threat to Life", and are here Because of Holy Energy. Without Holy Demonic Does not Exist.
Smoke-the Burnt Particle from any overheated Object
Ash-The Disconnected Unusable Pile from a Solid Object
Gas-The Particle that are the surface of planets
Steam-The Moist particle that are wet even if they are no longer liquid(But they can turn back to liquid on cool surface)
Mud-The liquified Dirt
Snow-The Slushy Ices
Stone-The Hard Solid Mass.

Although I could remove some, I did had it on note and have gotten some Ideas up, I decided to just leave it here.
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:06 am

Cruelin660 wrote:Well I have a Idea for Units, which are Elementals. and for types I have quite alot of them to Work with, and that is-
Light-All the photons
Spirit-otherworldly Energy Force that is on a different plane of existance that is connected to the real world
Psionic-Hyper Power from the brain that can move or use other method from thought(Very Rare)
Psychological-The Thought Processes of the mind that has gained transendance from the mind(Rare)
Digital-Codes that Processes any possible outcome and can rewrite Existance if anyone can Perfect it(Completely unheard of in the reality of this world)
Ancient-The Artifact and Long Lived beings, they have been here since the time of the begining(Unknown, but exist in the reality)
Holy-a Energy Force that Purify In ways to make things "Holy" and purified, they are Here because of Demonic Energy. Without Demonic Holy does not Exist
Demonic-A Energy Force that Corrupt People to Horrible or terrifying Outcome and make them "A Threat to Life", and are here Because of Holy Energy. Without Holy Demonic Does not Exist.
Steam-The Moist particle that are wet even if they are no longer liquid(But they can turn back to liquid on cool surface)
Mud-The liquified Dirt
Snow-The Slushy Ices

Although I could remove some, I did had it on note and have gotten some Ideas up, I decided to just leave it here.

Sounds intriguing but what are you going about with this a new empire/race?
If you don't mind me asking of course.
Younger99
Participator

Postby antoinou62185 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:30 am

I was thinking of laws like the sharing of life with other races which reinforces the bond of friendship, the levels of vore, fatal or non-fatal and also more vore more force or less then more population, the tax levels, the school system, religious choice, ...
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Antigone » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:54 am

antoinou62185 wrote:I was thinking of laws like the sharing of life with other races which reinforces the bond of friendship, the levels of vore, fatal or non-fatal and also more vore more force or less then more population, the tax levels, the school system, religious choice, ...

Sid meier's civilization 7: Vore Edition
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby antoinou62185 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:33 am

you will have more precision because I cannot find
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cruelin660 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:38 am

Younger99 wrote:
Cruelin660 wrote:Well I have a Idea for Units, which are Elementals. and for types I have quite alot of them to Work with, and that is-
Light-All the photons
Mud-The liquified Dirt
Snow-The Slushy Ices

Sounds intriguing but what are you going about with this a new empire/race?
If you don't mind me asking of course.

Well, I don't really know, but I am thinking of some abilities that these elements can have that are different from other, for example the Life would be more forced into healing things than anything else
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby sojonin » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Great game, keep up the awesome work!
sojonin
New to the forum

Postby Antigone » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:17 pm

sojonin wrote:Great game, keep up the awesome work!
+1, would'nt be able to say it better
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:46 pm

Woah wait... where'd the warrior ants come from? I don't see them in the changelog!

Also, I LOVE how we can see the unit's gender in the left tooltip!
(And speaking of... can you make it so that the monsters can be any gender(Even if there's no difference in appearance or vore types available to them,it would allow us to give them different traits depending on their genders, and there could also be more gender affected gameplay later down the road)?)

------------------------

Weird glitch, when I try to load a game that was in the middle of the battle, I'm back on the strategic screen, with no indication of who won(luckily there was the battle autosave I could use. I DID pause the game before saving, but would that have done anything?)

And it seems changing the monster village rule(what they do with villages) during a game, doesn't actually change the rule to that new option... at any point.

They started at "eat some and disperse", I change it to "ignore entirely", but they're still attacking villages.
Turbotowns
???

Re: Vore War V30F

Postby Aces » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:31 pm

carlj wrote:
Aces wrote:I've been disappointed that centaurs still haven't been added. They're a monster girl staple!

Preach it brother! I completely agree with you! How come we had weird horse faced girls but no friggin centaurs, it's a travesty i tell you!

I read that the sprites for centaurs have been worked on, but no sign of them so far :(

I didn't know there was any work on centaurs at all.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:14 am

I tried starting an entirely new game with the option set to ignore villages... and they're STILL attacking villages!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:27 pm

Manchura wrote:hm.....ill gets flagged in multi trait adding with thrill seeker as the pretext it is pulling from, might be more small words getting flagged in there but I have not looked into that aspect too much yet

Yeah, I've got that fixed for the next patch.

Justaslime wrote:hmmmm...I have a idea about map editer,
——can we make a “Hero Mode”map? not just control a whole race, give one or few units cheat trait and use them to against a lot of enemys and devour them?
If map editer can make custom event happen when "hero's team"arrive some village or Specific location to tell a story to player...this maybe also can let player make them own adventure?not just play random map again and again
can we? hmmm actually it's just a imagine to make map editer more useful and people can upload more own-make map to play ?I have no much skill about game make so...this is just a suggest?

Well, you could sort of do that with a save game, making the army and then deleting the village (with a bunch of money, and set to not to be defeated if you have no villages.)

Possibly, though it's a more involved project because the current system basically has each empire just have a single leader 'slot'

blockchain wrote:would it be possible to have a paralyze on demand cheat trait? something that i add to an enemy unit on traits and it wont move unless i take it off it, so basically a non expiring paralyse

Hmm, yeah that could probably be done. There's a few ways I could do it, so it might not end up being a trait.

[Elementals]

That's a lot of elementals, and would end up being a lot of work for whoever made sprites for them, since they would all need to be different, although they could be simple individually.

Turbotowns wrote:Woah wait... where'd the warrior ants come from? I don't see them in the changelog!

Also, I LOVE how we can see the unit's gender in the left tooltip!
(And speaking of... can you make it so that the monsters can be any gender(Even if there's no difference in appearance or vore types available to them,it would allow us to give them different traits depending on their genders, and there could also be more gender affected gameplay later down the road)?)

------------------------

Weird glitch, when I try to load a game that was in the middle of the battle, I'm back on the strategic screen, with no indication of who won(luckily there was the battle autosave I could use. I DID pause the game before saving, but would that have done anything?)

And it seems changing the monster village rule(what they do with villages) during a game, doesn't actually change the rule to that new option... at any point.

They started at "eat some and disperse", I change it to "ignore entirely", but they're still attacking villages.

Well, they're summoned by the Ant trait and were added at the same time, but I guess I forgot to mention them in the patch notes.

Well, some monsters are fixed to a certain gender, but I suppose the others could change, but then they'll be people saying 'why can I change this when it doesn't affect anything'

If you still have that savegame, you can send it to me and I'll figure out why the battle instantly quit.

I'll check into that issue with the monsters. You have it set at the overall level to ignore, and all of the individual monsters are set to that, or to 'use default'?
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game