Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby Unicornwill » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:21 am

(Ignore this comment, I have no idea why it posted twice.)
Last edited by Unicornwill on Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVV » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:47 am

I would like to see a scene were some one goes from inside a cock to inside a womb
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby 676darkness » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:13 pm

same like a mini quest to save some one in a certain amount of time.
676darkness
Been posting for a bit

Postby runeguden » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:20 pm

aaa I can hardly wait, I hope there will be a few Cock vore scenes, perhaps a non-fatal one
runeguden
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:16 am

Thanks for all the comments so far! I really wanna put as much vore and other kinks into this as I can while still having the story there, helps to have these kind of comments so early into development. One thing I cant decide on though is if specific days should be kept track of. I wanted to at first, like it starts on July 17th and you have two in game months to finish the game or else there's a bad ending. I'm unsure about the idea of that kind of time limit, even though, after doing math, found it would take 30 hours of play time to reach the bad ending, so there's no way anyone would even come close to getting it by accident. But I'm still unsure
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:56 am

I'm inclined to say you shouldn't do that.
Erotic games are at their most user-friendly when the player has as much time to screw around as they want, and all erotic scenes - good or bad - are accessible with as little work as possible. Locking the player into a certain outcome based on a timer runs counter to both those notions.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:04 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:I'm inclined to say you shouldn't do that.
Erotic games are at their most user-friendly when the player has as much time to screw around as they want, and all erotic scenes - good or bad - are accessible with as little work as possible. Locking the player into a certain outcome based on a timer runs counter to both those notions.

I planned to have an infinite post game where time stops being a factor but yeah I guess those are good points, hmm
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:31 pm

What you could do is try adding an option if it's not to hard for timed and not timed so that way people who want to take it slow can and you can make the time limit shorter
Wollffett
Participator

Postby VVV » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:59 pm

If your going to do anytime thing make side only or puctionto the person t disable it or not at the begging or make it for very fewe just a suggestion but at the end of the day it is your call
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:12 pm

Hmm think I've decided, I won't have the time limit, it won't keep track of specific days, just the hours
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:57 pm

A preview of a vore scene just because. Another thing I forgot to mention is the time around characters will have portraits for different emotions unlike episode 1 and 2 where it was always the same one

vore preview.png
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vgove » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:44 pm

nice can not wait
vgove
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:35 am

The room Chocola will be staying in

room preview.png
room preview.png (17.04 KiB) Viewed 1846 times
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mushroomfly » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:15 am

Ooh, you're definitely doing great work so far. Do you plan on releasing a demo before the first chapter?
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamer210 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:13 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Kinda put gameplay and story first and vore second with the first two episodes, definitely wanna focus on fetish stuff more this time (story will still be there though) its easier to take suggested ideas since I'm still just starting

I say to start with mappings so different themes like down town China town with building levels I said this in your chocola 1&2 forum for players who like good fight underground arenas for prizes and money.
When we look at the prequels in the first there was one hunting zone then lots of kinks an story there was even a flash back in the 2nd it 40% story 30% fight 30% kink I say have the story little like the first have the chase brake off at points then allow new areas to explore start events for side quests that take from one part of the city to the next so to spark new ideas show more places an names with what the first kink will be there also a excursion or two will be nice.
their where mythical creatures before and not adding more would be a shame.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby 676darkness » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:23 am

your game creation skill is amazing, if you have a paypal let us know so we can help.
676darkness
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:32 pm

Mushroomfly wrote:Ooh, you're definitely doing great work so far. Do you plan on releasing a demo before the first chapter?

Nah just gonna release it when its done
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:35 pm

gamer210 wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:Kinda put gameplay and story first and vore second with the first two episodes, definitely wanna focus on fetish stuff more this time (story will still be there though) its easier to take suggested ideas since I'm still just starting

I say to start with mappings so different themes like down town China town with building levels I said this in your chocola 1&2 forum for players who like good fight underground arenas for prizes and money.
When we look at the prequels in the first there was one hunting zone then lots of kinks an story there was even a flash back in the 2nd it 40% story 30% fight 30% kink I say have the story little like the first have the chase brake off at points then allow new areas to explore start events for side quests that take from one part of the city to the next so to spark new ideas show more places an names with what the first kink will be there also a excursion or two will be nice.
their where mythical creatures before and not adding more would be a shame.

Not a bad idea gonna go simple for the first chapter but we'll see where I go from there
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:38 pm

676darkness wrote:your game creation skill is amazing, if you have a paypal let us know so we can help.

Thanks. I guess if anyone wants to donate they can PM me I guess
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kiriaflurry » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Another thing i've been curious about, but would you ever add a little weight gain to a pred that beats chocola. Kinda like an after digestion kinda thing art wise or gonna stick to what its been prior like in earlier episodes.
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game