Nights at the Elemens - Demo (v0.7)[Difficulty tweaks/fixes]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who's your favorite character so far

Slyph, the wind element
25%
Ruby, the fire element
19%
Yuki, the yuki-onna
11%
Petra, the earth element
13%
Mizu, the water element
16%
The Unnamed Witch
17%

Total votes : 405

Re: Nights at the Elemens - Demo (v0.7)[Difficulty tweaks/fi

Postby 626626626 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:41 pm

How do I get through 3 nights, or how do I open the entire gallery, or does anyone have a save?

Как пройти 3 ночь, или как открыть всю галерею, или save у кого-нибудь есть?
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:14 pm

Coolguywithhat wrote:can someone please tell me how to deal with yuki. i cant get past night one cause im looking at her too much. i try to look away and suddenly her mom freezes me and i lose. there is no indication how much looking is too much and i feel like i look at her for a second and im fine, next run i open the screen with her on it once and i get frozen by her mom. she just teleports around and i dont know where she'll end up next, and sometimes she just enters my room and her mom gets to the room quicker then i can look away. there was at one run where i did see her mom in my room and she got closer to me as i looked at her, then just disappeared only for yuki getting in my room and her mom freezing me again.

You don't need to even be looking at where it's not safe to on Night 1 or usually most nights.

Night 1 only Sylph will be actively trying to go for you, just alternate between her room (Ground Floor, Bottom Left) and the Pool (Upper Floor, Top right) to get batteries, just generally monitor Sylph, if you see her leaning back masturbating while her boobs bounce she will be coming soon and you will know when she leaves the room because static will appear to indicate a change in the room, fortunately Night 1 she will only try Unbirth you meaning if you block the door to your left from starting direction, she cant get you. The girl who moves around when watched will usually stay in the room with the sofas, memories it so you can avoid watching her, if you do see her and she leaves the area, places she may be seen are: The Pool, Sylph's room, The Stairs outside Sylph's room, the stairs right before the pool and eventually where you are if you keep watching her.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:53 pm

anyone have any tips on the two scenes to the right of the witch in the gallery, i only have ? marks at the moment
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:35 pm

Since im replaying the game from night one again after getting to the end of the demo in the previous version ill add my thoughts.

Overall, love the game, you did manage to get the 5 nights at freddys theme down very well, minus the jump scares and whatnot.

For balance i will say in 0.7 it is overly easy to anger mother-dearest and end with a quick game over starting from night one, while just making sure you never click the main room to start the spiral of her teleporting into rooms you actually need makes this moot as long as you don't misclick throughout the night. I know you said full screen will cause some bugs, I've reset my clear game data more than once by mistake because i click settings by mistake and click the x thinking that is how i go back to the previous screen, and when you go to full screen, (because i mean who wouldn't to get that immersion effect when playing) I've noticed that the click detection on that screen (especially the clear data button) is not exactly where it should be, and for my instance it is a fair bit larger than the in game circle. I have also accidentally cleared my data after clicking the red circle by mistake, then going into the keybinds screen and again double clicking the green circle with a check to set my keybinds promptly closing the keybinds screen and then nearly instantly deleting my save data. To remedy this i would suggest having a box pop up or having a confirmation to delete that isn't just clicking the same button twice to close the game. Another suggestion would be when and if someone does clear their data they get to keep their gallery unlocks, while trivial as there is nothing overly complicated at this time, waiting for ruby and slyph to tag team me again for that unlock again took me a fair bit longer that i would have liked.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Gecko1548 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Question how do I get that one scene from sylth that isn’t the player?
Gecko1548
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:14 pm

Gecko1548 wrote:Question how do I get that one scene from sylth that isn’t the player?

I assume ya mean the secret, just repeatedly check her room for a pink dildo to the right of her bed, when it is there, click it
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:44 pm

Has that demon girl been added in yet, I've completed the whole 4 nights that are available, does the latest update add in the 5th night?
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:34 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:Has that demon girl been added in yet, I've completed the whole 4 nights that are available, does the latest update add in the 5th night?

No. All it did was fix a few things. It didn't even add Mizu.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Re: Nights at the Elements - Demo (v0.55)[Bug Fixes and Chan

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:10 pm

notabot222 wrote:
ian66613 wrote:You can cheat the game by...

Spoiler: show
Using cheat engine and searching for a float value that decreases when you turn on your shield. The shield's value starts at 100, as does your tablet's battery.

How does this work? Can you elaborate on how to do this?

Follow the tutorial cheat engine gives you. You have to scan for unknown initial value and then after the first scan set it to decrease value. Use your shield a little, pause the game and hit next scan. Repeat this process until you narrow it down and can see a value within 100 that's decreased. It starts off with millions of results but cuts down quickly.
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cruelin660 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:14 am

I Would like the name of the Witch to be Jinxie

But as for a new mechanic, I was thinking of a flying Electric girl name Blitzio, She would be a young girl that you have to block with the Shield Barrier, but you cannot actually see her on any cams (or she would be far in the distance for far-seeing cams), she would be able to attack from all side, but to actually know if she is attacking you must listen to the sound outside, and if you failed to hear a Louder Lighting sound from one of the side in somewhere between 1.95 to 1.35 you lose as she would get in.

And for Yuki, I want to see her be able to breast vore or unbirth the player, but not quite right when she gets in, but when she leaves, you have to look around to find her and put the barrier up.
I feel like its alot to ask, but I would like to see it happen
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:21 am

How does one unlock PEtra's secret animation? I got her to stare at me in the room (She's at my front door) but I don't know how to do the final trigger.

I have noticed that petra bugs out after the first time failing to do this and giving her more attention will cause her to disappear but not appear at the door.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:26 am

Aickavon12 wrote:How does one unlock PEtra's secret animation? I got her to stare at me in the room (She's at my front door) but I don't know how to do the final trigger.

I have noticed that petra bugs out after the first time failing to do this and giving her more attention will cause her to disappear but not appear at the door.

I somehow managed to unlock it after beating Night 4, and that's all it required for me. Pretty much everything unlocked (even some scenes I didn't unlock via secret clicking.) There are still two ? boxes, and no matter where I look or what I do, they don't unlock.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:28 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:How does one unlock PEtra's secret animation? I got her to stare at me in the room (She's at my front door) but I don't know how to do the final trigger.

Petra's secret animation? pretty sure it's nothing to do with her watching you, ya just need to click a pot of flowers that appears in her room sometimes
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby CarbonSilicon » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:12 am

The mac 0.7 version application does not open, 0.52 opens normally thought, probably a bug...
CarbonSilicon
New to the forum

Postby jackprter » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:39 pm

hey i cant find the lady to go to the patreon page to download it
jackprter
New to the forum

Postby Jackamoco22 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:57 am

Hey just curious, is there any plans of adding cock vore to this game? like as a futanari cock voring the player.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gertaius » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:16 pm

I gotta quick question mostly cause I'm inept and got no idea how this works. How do you fresh install the game? I don't understand how to fully remove the game and it's files so when I download and unpack it for the newest update it has some of the update stuff but it's also missing a lot and has a lotta probs cause the old game files are fucking with it.
Happens with RAADD as well, if anyone wants to help a bumpkin out on how to do it, I'd love to hear some of the new sounds and stuff.
Gertaius
New to the forum

Postby Tilalumtar » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:16 pm

I love the game and the idea behind it. I really do, so please keep it up! :3

But I sadly can't even manage to pass the first night. I always get finished by the one with the snow magic (Although there seems to be two of them? Yuki is the snow elemental but she is the shy one and not the one you always have to keep your eyes on, right? That jealous elemental. I don't know... (It's her mom I guess, and I can't distinguish them. How do I block her mother?))

I can't seem to get my head around how some characters just appear in the room without ever showing movement on cams or appearing from rooms where there doesn't seem to exist a connection.
I also can't wrap my head around how the floor system is managed. Where is my character looking right now? How are the rooms really connected? Some seem to have a connection outside somewhere.

Up until now I have probably played round about 7 hours and up until now only had 2 game overs (Sylph and Yuki's Mother) (and still don't seem to have a clue (although the attack patterns of Sylph is quite clear to me by now)).

Oh, and nevermind me, I just passed the first night, doing nothing until 12 am and then activating the barriers while writing this. So... yay me! One night done! (Sadly still had no other game over screen than the two described above)...

I would like some more balancing for noobs in such games like me, or what I would prefer, unlocking custom nights right away as I think that (if they work like I imagine) testing with only one enemy and learning the patterns etc. through that should do the trick.

Nonetheless, like I said, like the game, like the art and the style, keep it up! :3
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:44 pm

Tilalumtar wrote:I love the game and the idea behind it. I really do, so please keep it up! :3

But I sadly can't even manage to pass the first night. I always get finished by the one with the snow magic (Although there seems to be two of them? Yuki is the snow elemental but she is the shy one and not the one you always have to keep your eyes on, right? That jealous elemental. I don't know... (It's her mom I guess, and I can't distinguish them. How do I block her mother?))

I can't seem to get my head around how some characters just appear in the room without ever showing movement on cams or appearing from rooms where there doesn't seem to exist a connection.
I also can't wrap my head around how the floor system is managed. Where is my character looking right now? How are the rooms really connected? Some seem to have a connection outside somewhere.

Up until now I have probably played round about 7 hours and up until now only had 2 game overs (Sylph and Yuki's Mother) (and still don't seem to have a clue (although the attack patterns of Sylph is quite clear to me by now)).

Oh, and nevermind me, I just passed the first night, doing nothing until 12 am and then activating the barriers while writing this. So... yay me! One night done! (Sadly still had no other game over screen than the two described above)...

I would like some more balancing for noobs in such games like me, or what I would prefer, unlocking custom nights right away as I think that (if they work like I imagine) testing with only one enemy and learning the patterns etc. through that should do the trick.

Nonetheless, like I said, like the game, like the art and the style, keep it up! :3

You gotta keep an eye on the grass one (green clothes) but only when she becomes active, which isn't until Day 2 onwards, Night 1 you just monitor Sylph's room (the one who masturbates and wants to UB you) and occasionally look over to the pool to request a battery only one door will need blocking (the one of your left from game start) and with that in mind Night 1 should go by very easily (late since i just realised you wrote you just passed it), Sylph is only a concern when she gets faster with her 'fun' with herself a sign she will attack soon, if you monitor the room once she attacks the camera will go to static and you can quickly check the hallway to see if she is walking down, if not it's an UB attack, if she is walking down the attack is Oral and is blocked with the front door, dancing between rooms and checking in with the green girl will keep you going for a while, remember to get batteries regularly
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Tilalumtar » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:25 am

UBFanDrake wrote:
Tilalumtar wrote:I love the game and the idea behind it. I really do, so please keep it up! :3

You gotta keep an eye on the grass one (green clothes) but only when she becomes active, which isn't until Day 2 onwards, Night 1 you just monitor Sylph's room (the one who masturbates and wants to UB you) and occasionally look over to the pool to request a battery only one door will need blocking (the one of your left from game start) and with that in mind Night 1 should go by very easily (late since i just realised you wrote you just passed it), Sylph is only a concern when she gets faster with her 'fun' with herself a sign she will attack soon, if you monitor the room once she attacks the camera will go to static and you can quickly check the hallway to see if she is walking down, if not it's an UB attack, if she is walking down the attack is Oral and is blocked with the front door, dancing between rooms and checking in with the green girl will keep you going for a while, remember to get batteries regularly

Yeah, so, thanks for your help first of all.

I never got an UB scene from Sylph, it's always oral.
Furthermore I know her signs and when she attacks, that's obvious enough to me.
Requesting Batteries and what not is also something I always did and as I read nearly the whole thread here I know quite a few things, especially concerning the coming nights.

But, as I said, my only problem was the one with the blue hair. I got Sylph's game overs mainly because of fun, but the only one who always finished me of in the first night was the unannounced visit of Yuki's Mother I suppose.

It's always like this: Keeping an eye on Sylph, everything is fine, switching through rooms, looking left, right and in front of me, sometimes blocking the room with barriers if I feel like I need to. Then it happens. The blue haired girl just suddenly stands near the front door inside the barrier and watches me. Then comes closer and just stares at me while having undressed her shirt. And then she disappears into nowhere, only to appear out of nowhere again after two or three hours to cause an instant game over with her.
Another thing happening is, that Yuki get's inside my room and stands there or is sitting on the couch (front door), sometimes even when all barriers are up. And then, everytime when I look left or right away from her, I get her mother's game over.
And exactly that is what I don't get and what caused me to invest 7 hours into the first night alone.
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game