Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:39 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:Another thing i've been curious about, but would you ever add a little weight gain to a pred that beats chocola. Kinda like an after digestion kinda thing art wise or gonna stick to what its been prior like in earlier episodes.


I've been wanting to yeah
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:54 pm

Preview of another scene

bigvore example.png
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby oneman » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:04 pm

I hope for a giant Chocola and maybe breast vore.
Also what vores and kinks do you have plan so far.
oneman
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:18 pm

Curious if there'll be scenes of weight gain in this game! With how big the prey can be sometimes, I was hoping that there would be some of it. Maybe now that there's a system for time, Chocola can gain weight after eating some prey, and after a certain amount of time, it gets 'burned off' with a weight system.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby 676darkness » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:01 pm

this is just a thought but what about a scroll that allows chocola to produce milk so she can heal herself?
676darkness
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 10:01 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:24 pm

oneman wrote:I hope for a giant Chocola and maybe breast vore.
Also what vores and kinks do you have plan so far.



I'm not 100% sure yet
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:26 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:Curious if there'll be scenes of weight gain in this game! With how big the prey can be sometimes, I was hoping that there would be some of it. Maybe now that there's a system for time, Chocola can gain weight after eating some prey, and after a certain amount of time, it gets 'burned off' with a weight system.


It'd be possible and pretty easy to make work, I suppose we'll see what happens
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:30 pm

676darkness wrote:this is just a thought but what about a scroll that allows chocola to produce milk so she can heal herself?

I might do something like that
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby Unicornwill » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:32 pm

this is probably going to be a no, but will there be a free event or something where chocola willingly gets vored (in some, maybe multiple, ways)?
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:39 am

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:24 pm

Unicornwill wrote:this is probably going to be a no, but will there be a free event or something where chocola willingly gets vored (in some, maybe multiple, ways)?


Actually yeah probably I think I know where I could fit that in
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby Unicornwill » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:46 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Unicornwill wrote:this is probably going to be a no, but will there be a free event or something where chocola willingly gets vored (in some, maybe multiple, ways)?


Actually yeah probably I think I know where I could fit that in


Ok. :3

Also, will it be possible to let Chocola revisit the bosses she faced for a round 2 and so for those that Wanna see the game over screen for them or more experience for Chocola? (I do ask this particular question because I tried to make a save file before every boss for wanting to lose to them and see that scene.) if that’s too much to ask, I understand.
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:39 am

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:27 pm

All I'm hoping for is some returning characters and a few references to canonical events in the prior episodes.

Seems like there is a lot of building off the prior work, so linking in parts of the older story feels appropriate.
Avatar done by Kharstonish.
User avatar
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: St.Louis Missouri

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby nawwww » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:36 pm

I'm all up for some more Miranda imo. Not entirely sure what you have planned, but another CV scene (with a blowjob afterwards, maybe? :o) would be ideal for me, just a suggestion ;)
nawwww
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:45 pm

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 123456789c, 676darkness, AkaneHimiko, AmishWatcher, Anlanar, DragoGirl34, Dragoxl17, FallHope, fasthon1992, FreedomPug, freitas200, hodirr, lypo, Micadi, nidtid, NinjaNightmare, pronder, SephirothTheLegend, Shadowlyger, sologunfire1, Soroxas77, Tem1, TheDragonDrake, VikingKiwi, Yamadronis, yyywww111, Zephyr231