A good vore world (Need your Help)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

A good vore world (Need your Help)

Postby JustNothing » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:56 am

Hello everyone. I'm back. Today I wanted to address a difficult topic. I wanted to do some new Vore animation, these are playing in our time in which more and more "magical" beings are slowly appearing. I want to create a world build. But now I need a logical why our society does not mind being eaten by other beings or see it as part of life, this is seen as normal. What would be a good reason or if it were illegal what would a good scenario be?
I really need your help :oops:
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Re: A good vore world (Need your Help)

Postby Derekiscool » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:13 am

It's a bit overused, but you could say that because of overpopulation, people are welcoming of something that will help "prune" the population in a somewhat humane(? I'm not sure how enjoyable you want being eaten to be) way.
Derekiscool
New to the forum

Postby JustNothing » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:40 am

Overpopulation sounds ok but I think there is a Idea which is a littel bit better. But thank you for the Idea :3
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Postby Apex » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:52 am

There is very little in the way of what I would call truly logical answers to this question. I'm not particularly convinced there's even a logical answer at all. Humans are notoriously interested in staying alive, after all. Here are my thoughts on getting as close to logical as I think is possible, though.

1: Full on mind control. If these alien beings can assert dominance over the will of humanity, then making them look the other way as they and others are eaten is a snap. Kind of boring, though, and you might get flak for it being "because magic."

2: Pheromones. Whether they're some kind of aphrodisiac or just a sedative is up to you. The idea is that the beings release some kind of scent that makes humans more prone to suggestion. Aside from the slight ridiculousness of this, it also doesn't account for what happens after the beings leave and the peromones wear off. If people remember seeing someone get eaten and are no longer under the effect of the sedative, they'll probably be pretty pissed they just watched someone get murdered.

3: The long term strategy. This works best if society is at a low point. I have no idea what the other aspects of this world are so I'm really just flinging out an idea in case it works with what you've got. Basically, the beings show up and prove how powerful and magical they are. Whether it's ending a drought or turning water into wine, whatever, they just need to seem well beyond human capabilities. Then the beings need to mold this awe into a religion where the beings are the top of the top and making them happy is all that matters. Then, it's not murder when the beings chow down, it's a sacrifice. Or giving thanks. Or part of a (fake) reincarnation cycle. Not sure if this works all that well for them being greedy and eating every second person they see, and it's a little dark I suppose, but then vore can be pretty dark all by itself.

4: The promise of a (possibly better) life after death. This is pretty weak, honestly. And when I say promise, I mean they can prove it somehow. Like, if being eaten and dying gets you into a killer afterlife, people might not necessarily line up to be prey but they also might not fight too hard when they get eaten. But also probably not. People have stuff here and now and they like that stuff, whether it's possessions, family, or friends. Really not my favorite option of the four.

That's all I got. As for a world in which vore is illegal, you're on your own. You're basically just writing in a real life setting with vore at that point so figure it out.
Apex
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustNothing » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:48 am

Wow :o
Thank you very much for your comment.
So to your points...
1. Sounds a bit lame I agree
2. That's very good tbh but would only fit with a few Preds in this world.
3. OMG that's awsome I very like the Idea. I must use this for a future project :3
4. Hmmm yes I agree it's weak

Overall I must say you help me a lot :3
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shrike » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:04 am

Easy solution is to not make digestion permanent. Lower stakes would lead to fewer consequences. Whether it be through some form of regeneration, full-tour, or reincarnation. Prey would still need some sort of incentive. Could be financial, could be magical, could be health related, or could just be pleasure.
Shrike
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:09 am

"Due to the political situation and the current administration of the country, both sides of the political spectrum are okay with the others getting eaten by the aliens."
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby JustNothing » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:14 am

Shrike wrote:Easy solution is to not make digestion permanent. Lower stakes would lead to fewer consequences. Whether it be through some form of regeneration, full-tour, or reincarnation. Prey would still need some sort of incentive. Could be financial, could be magical, could be health related, or could just be pleasure.

Hmm that's good. How about this, in the first couple of months it's permanent and then some Scientists or magicians find a way to reincarnate. Is that good?
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Postby TSaPA » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:27 am

Concepts:

>Aliens/Magical Beings introduced magic or revolutionary new technology to the world that drastically improves quality of life and solves a lot of societal problems, and all they ask in exchange is permission to eat people without consequence.
May or may not have made "contributions" to allow certain governmental persons or organizations to maintain power to ensure the latter's cooperation

>Building on the above, some form of magic or medical technology exists to allow respawn/reincarnation of consumed individuals, allowing people to come to see being eaten less as a threat and more of an inconvenience. For further incentive, being respawned in a healthy new body may encourage certain individuals to simply allow themselves to be eaten as a sort of expedient substitute for healthcare, or perhaps even if the system allows for changes to be made to new bodies, one may simply feel a desire to "roll up a new character" so to speak.

>As for enjoying the act itself, possibly a quirk of alien/magical creature physiology is an adaptation that makes the digestion process seem painless or even pleasurable to the person being eaten. Brainwashing/indoctrination may or may not also play a factor.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustNothing » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:28 am

Bright wrote:"Due to the political situation and the current administration of the country, both sides of the political spectrum are okay with the others getting eaten by the aliens."

Ohhh that's sounds good I like that :D
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexall90 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:01 am

An approach would be to make death less "fatal." You could make it so that voring someone does not completely erase the person from existence, but their soul remains within the predator, becoming a voice in their mind, capable of even taking control of the predator if strong enough (alternatively, the predator can allow a soul to temporarily speak through him/her, probably the better idea).

Another idea would be that, by law, any person that eats another has to cover the job/duties of the person they have eaten, no exceptions, even for kings. So if you eat a baker for example, you would need to make bread in his place, and take care of his family. The more people you eat, the more responsibilities you accumulate, the harder it gets, so you're kind of limited in the number of people you can eat, unless you are rich or an outlaw.
hexall90
New to the forum

Postby Artemis » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:30 am

There really isn't a logical answer for fatal vore. Because as a method of killing people, vore is at best inferior to just eating someone after they're dead. At which point you're eating a corpse, not a person, and the distinction between that and eating a burger is quite a bit thinner. (It's not even technically vore at that point because eating objects is a different fetish so much as it is cannibalism at that point.) For killing, it's slow, risky in anything but the most brain-off power fantasy, and requires a level of intimacy that just doesn't make sense for anyone but a psycho killer. You have to really enjoy intimately murdering people for it to even begin to make logical sense.

Non-fatal vore on the other hand... Eating someone is uniquely degrading as a form of humiliation, bullying, or dominance play. That makes more sense. If it was possible in the real world, I guarantee you people would do it. It would be analogous to rape in this regard, only it would just be a violent crime instead of a sexual crime.

You can kinda extrapolate from there if your world isn't like the real world.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JustNothing » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:13 pm

hexall90 wrote:An approach would be to make death less "fatal." You could make it so that voring someone does not completely erase the person from existence, but their soul remains within the predator, becoming a voice in their mind, capable of even taking control of the predator if strong enough (alternatively, the predator can allow a soul to temporarily speak through him/her, probably the better idea).

Another idea would be that, by law, any person that eats another has to cover the job/duties of the person they have eaten, no exceptions, even for kings. So if you eat a baker for example, you would need to make bread in his place, and take care of his family. The more people you eat, the more responsibilities you accumulate, the harder it gets, so you're kind of limited in the number of people you can eat, unless you are rich or an outlaw.

The First half is brilliant not gonna lie :D
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustNothing » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:18 pm

Artemis wrote:There really isn't a logical answer for fatal vore. Because as a method of killing people, vore is at best inferior to just eating someone after they're dead. At which point you're eating a corpse, not a person, and the distinction between that and eating a burger is quite a bit thinner. (It's not even technically vore at that point because eating objects is a different fetish so much as it is cannibalism at that point.) For killing, it's slow, risky in anything but the most brain-off power fantasy, and requires a level of intimacy that just doesn't make sense for anyone but a psycho killer. You have to really enjoy intimately murdering people for it to even begin to make logical sense.

Non-fatal vore on the other hand... Eating someone is uniquely degrading as a form of humiliation, bullying, or dominance play. That makes more sense. If it was possible in the real world, I guarantee you people would do it. It would be analogous to rape in this regard, only it would just be a violent crime instead of a sexual crime.

You can kinda extrapolate from there if your world isn't like the real world.

o_o oh men it's so incredibly difficult. But I'm allredy sure to make it a non-fatal world with only a few Fatal vore endings.
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:20 pm

One thing I did in one of my settings? Vore is the *only* way to die. You'll live forever otherwise, and come back from any injury. And you'll grow to hate it, 'cause the world kinda sucks and it gets boring, unless you're rich and powerful enough to live in this world like you would the promised afterlife.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustNothing » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:45 pm

TSaPA wrote:Concepts:

>Aliens/Magical Beings introduced magic or revolutionary new technology to the world that drastically improves quality of life and solves a lot of societal problems, and all they ask in exchange is permission to eat people without consequence.
May or may not have made "contributions" to allow certain governmental persons or organizations to maintain power to ensure the latter's cooperation

>Building on the above, some form of magic or medical technology exists to allow respawn/reincarnation of consumed individuals, allowing people to come to see being eaten less as a threat and more of an inconvenience. For further incentive, being respawned in a healthy new body may encourage certain individuals to simply allow themselves to be eaten as a sort of expedient substitute for healthcare, or perhaps even if the system allows for changes to be made to new bodies, one may simply feel a desire to "roll up a new character" so to speak.

>As for enjoying the act itself, possibly a quirk of alien/magical creature physiology is an adaptation that makes the digestion process seem painless or even pleasurable to the person being eaten. Brainwashing/indoctrination may or may not also play a factor.

Hmm yes that's also good. I guess I make a world with reincarnation. Thank you :D
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustNothing » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:One thing I did in one of my settings? Vore is the *only* way to die. You'll live forever otherwise, and come back from any injury. And you'll grow to hate it, 'cause the world kinda sucks and it gets boring, unless you're rich and powerful enough to live in this world like you would the promised afterlife.

Wow that is deep kinda like Dark Souls :3
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shrike » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:35 am

JustNothing wrote:
Shrike wrote:Easy solution is to not make digestion permanent. Lower stakes would lead to fewer consequences. Whether it be through some form of regeneration, full-tour, or reincarnation. Prey would still need some sort of incentive. Could be financial, could be magical, could be health related, or could just be pleasure.

Hmm that's good. How about this, in the first couple of months it's permanent and then some Scientists or magicians find a way to reincarnate. Is that good?

That's my personal favorite approach, especially if they return in a body that's identical to the one that just got eaten. It works well in a world where vore is considered somewhat mundane. Getting eaten is as inconvenient as running out of gas. Eating someone is a like ordering yourself a pizza while watching a favorite movie. Let's you have all the fun vore that you want, even in public, without society falling apart.
Shrike
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:48 am

I guess it depends on the tone you want to set. Absolute dominance could have something like "Tribute is demanded and we're lucky it's as limited as it is", or a more social dominance could be human lives traded for enough material wealth. Then there are countless endo/reformation options such as "for science", or more same-level things like "the fantasy beings help humanity overall, but must consume human life force to stay with us". The fantasy beings could even be pushed down to subservience, and used as (illegal but likely undetected) execution tools by a summoner.

Or they could go back to powerful, but have a subterfuge approach, like consuming the entire identity of someone they eat. That person isn't missed because they were never born, or erased from everyone's memory. It's hard to choose for someone else.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby JustNothing » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:20 am

Birichino wrote:I guess it depends on the tone you want to set. Absolute dominance could have something like "Tribute is demanded and we're lucky it's as limited as it is", or a more social dominance could be human lives traded for enough material wealth. Then there are countless endo/reformation options such as "for science", or more same-level things like "the fantasy beings help humanity overall, but must consume human life force to stay with us". The fantasy beings could even be pushed down to subservience, and used as (illegal but likely undetected) execution tools by a summoner.

Or they could go back to powerful, but have a subterfuge approach, like consuming the entire identity of someone they eat. That person isn't missed because they were never born, or erased from everyone's memory. It's hard to choose for someone else.

You make it relly hard to choose because I want a absolute dominance with social aspects Idk If you understand what I mean -_-
It's so hard ^^;
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion