Has your top vore pred ever been replaced?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Has your top vore pred ever been replaced?

Postby justinrpg » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:55 pm

First it might be a good idea to state your current top vore pred. Then list the other former top vore preds.

Has your top vore pred(s) throughout the years ever been replaced by another vore pred that surpassed the one in vore fantasies? Whether it is because a brand new character was created in whatever cartoon or show, or you discover an existing character, or a character that you already knew about for x amount of time suddenly became the top vore pred.

Basically, has you number 1 vore pred ever changed?

For me, my number 1 used to be Lugia, then it became Black Kyurem. It is funny because my first impression on Black Kyurem was negative like I hated the Pokémon. But one Black Kyurem swallowing Glaceon picture later, Black Kyurem was the top for awhile. Black Kyurem lasted a good 3 years. Well that lasted until my current top vore pred, Reshiram. She started in 2016 as my top vore pred. She has been a vore interest since her release in 2010, but became top last year. Lugia and Black Kyurem are still top vore preds, just not The Top vore pred.

Lugia and Black Kyurem are willing prey preds and Reshiram is mainly an accidental or unaware pred.

That is my story on vore pred changes

Has any of you guy's top vore preds changed?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Has your top vore pred ever been replaced?

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:59 pm

My first favorite predator were T-rexes, but eventually it shifted over to sperm whales for a short while, before settling on dragons which have remained my favorite for many years now.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 pm

As far as I can remember, Bubba from SM64/Mario Party N64 has ALWAYS been my #1 favorite predator. I have had many other favorite predators through the years, but I've always loved that giant fish! It's just so cute and adorable NOT to get eaten by it!
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby coop500 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:24 pm

It has. At the start of me liking vore, I liked Toothless from HTTYD the most, he was my ideal 'Top Pred'

Then a little while later, probably about a year, I got into making my own characters and I made a male giant character. He was my top pred for many years as my prefs shifted to less feral preds and more humanoid.

Now, starting just last year, I turned my gaze back to exisiting characters. Lucifer Morningstar is now my top predator as my preferences slowly changed from Macro/Micro to every size difference but bigger prey, smaller pred.

I still adore the previous two of course, but Lucifer is my top now.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Hmmm...

I don't think I have a 'top pred'...

My fantasies play out differently every time so I cannot really say I have a top pred that I go for.

As far as preference goes, if sentient, then female or feminine herm. If not, then I really don't care.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Speedyblupi » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:23 pm

My preferences change slowly, but regularly. I've had times (generally lasting a few months each) where I was really into avians, dragons, lions, pokemon, aliens, changelings, and all sorts of other things. At the moment I don't really think I have a single preference, but this is quite unusual for me - I've not really been in that much of a vorish mood recently, actually.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:06 am

It's bounced around quite a bit. My favorite predator was that chick from "Dude Where's my Car" since I can remember watching it way back when. Later, it was Ninetales, then Suicune, and now it's Ninetales again.
Jayezox
---

Postby JediPadawanJess » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:34 pm

Nope, my top pred has always stayed the same, though I've had some recent runner ups like Lunarre (Tales of Zestiria), Gajeel (Fairy Tail), and Tomoe (Kamisama Kiss), Chrono (Chrono Crusade), Kouga (Inuyasha), Zagan (Magi), and Grimmjow (Bleach).
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:29 am

My favorite vore pred has changed a few times in the past, and sometimes changes even now as FFXIV changes come into play. This is why I usually put vore preds I like into categories, rather than an overall top vore pred.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ChibiToy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:21 am

No sire!
Since I realized that my "preferences" is an actual fetish my absolutely top pred has been my own created giantess - Lethia - for many years now.
Altough I'm not sure if that remains so in the futures for I am noticing some unfortunate changes in my preferred section of preds (still humans tough :roll:)
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Scrumptious » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Not for a very long time.

Regrettably, my top pred is my ex-GF, and she's been my top pred for well over 10 years. I honestly cannot remember who was my top pred before her - probably some celebrity, but I honestly cannot remember.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VorishHorish » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:10 am

Was feral horses now its feral wolves.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slappy » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:16 pm

Technically no, but that's more because I don't really have a top pred. My choice of predator varies a lot depending on the situation and motive, and usually I find a predator that would work in all cases has about as much character as the stereotypical dating sim protagonist.
Slappy
Been posting for a bit

Postby HungryNacho » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:46 pm

my vore pred can vary from time to time, just depends, they usually become my fav pred if their my favorite character at that moment, but not always. as for species, I think it's about the same thing as the favorite characters, it would be my favorite creature at that moment, like one time I could be into Demons and Goblins the next time I could be into Nagas and Mermaids or something like that.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:36 pm

My first "top predator" was "The Lurker in Darkness", a human-insectoid hybrid introduced in "Help, Giant Alien Spiders are eating San Francisco!"

Here's the Lurker:
Image https://aryion.com/g4/data/261943-4040. ... mbs+sm.jpg

And here's the Giant Spider RP: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20068&hilit=+help+giant+spiders

This was in 2009. I eventually ran from RP's where The Lurker was just raping and voring, to where the insectoids defeated the Aliens and brought earth into the Galactic Alliance. The insectoids were given worlds of their own as soon as they reduced their breeding to humanoid levels instead of having 1000's of eggs like insects. So the Lurker's story was effectively over, he was happily retired.

I had been preparing and running secondary characters, like "Siuddithsi the Devourer Druid" (intended to be my main character, but the peaceful "keep the balance" stereotype eventually became too hard to RP), Aliasia the Teifling and Donnata the wasp woman. but the winner was my old D&D character, "Rose the Assassin/Sorceress".

Rose worked up to an 18/19 Assassin/Mage in AD&D 2E. But for my Voresona (Voreceress) I switched to an approximate Ranger/Assassin/Sorceress of similar levels based on converting 2E experience to 5E.

I wrote this story: https://aryion.com/g4/view/340777
to give her (oral, anal and unbirth) Vore powers (I just can't suspend disbelief for the "all humans need is a little training and they can open their mouth like a snake" trope).
And in the course of RP's, she sought for and found a magic cock that grafted to her, giving her cockvore and impregnation powers. When not in use, her cock and balls are hidden internally, the cock resembling a very large clit.

This is my current top vore pred.
Siuddithsi-345762-Tophat+girl.gif
Siuddithsi
---

Return to General Vore Discussion