Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.96 Danielle's Straw Event

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.75 New Phoenix & Lore II

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:37 am

Spoiler: show

NOTE: If you were a $5+ Patreon in September that unpledged, I will be sending out the download link to you in 2-3 days time if there are no major bugs or issues in this version.

(Patreon Copy/Paste)
What's New!
Metro West Park: The magical barrier that stopped Tsumi from walking left from Metro Central has been broken. Metro West Park is a new and very large map that contains a few new places. This map is so large that it may lag a little on your PC.
Weight System: Tsumi now has a weight system (50kg min / 85kg max), everything she eats will give her a randomized but appropriate value. This includes every single piece of sushi/tinies/micros etc. It is only aesthetic currently, but she will comment on her weight if you check it on a scale. In future certain conversations and events possibly will be affected by this. If you play with the Dirty Filter OFF, have a read of the instructions when you use a scale for additional info.
GRP Fitness: In MWP there is a gym Tsumi can sign up for, there she can do various exercises or run 3 different routes in the park to lose weight. There is also a new image added there if she drinks a micro water.
Marshmallow Cruise Ship Event: Visit the new store for tinies in MWP and you can buy a small edible cruise ship and 2000 tinies to go along with it. Return home and you can access this event next to her bath tub. There are 6+ images, and an entire sequence in POV as the ship sails into her mouth. This is a gentle willing event.
Donny's Bar & Grill: In MWP there is a new food shop that she can eat from (Normal food!). There are 2 new images that can be seen there, one of which will show more depending on your filter settings.
TRF Hostage Rescue: In New Phoenix, the TRF has gotten bolder and started to take hostages in high rise buildings. They think the better the building, the richer the people will be. You can do 1 of these a day (and will be quite rewarded too) and it will spawn randomly in 6 locations. All horizontal walls are completely destructable, there are multiple funny intros/ending conversations with crazy Cali, and all locations of NPC's inside are randomized. There is a 50% chance after catching 5 TRF soldiers that the rest will surrender.. But it's up to you to accept it! This is the very first event where I've tried the new NPC spawner, if there are no real bugs then I will be making more randomized skyscraper maps! There is a small bug where for some reason some TRF soldiers will disappear, so as a small fix when there are 3 or less of them left you can press ESC to continue on. Oh, and the female only filter applies to this event for tinies!
Tiny Battles: All large groups of tinies have been removed from the Overworld, battles have been moved to TRF squads inside New Phoenix instead. Talk to Amika (if you see her inside NP!) and you can help her once a day. Amika will randomly be in NP in the morning, noon, or evening.
Trading Cards: Have been added to the game! There are 40 in total of various art assets and some unused ones/ones I haven't used yet. There are around 15 you can find sitting around the world, you will get a random one each time and the following events will grant a random one on completion: Amika (NP Battles), Contract I (Save the tiny instead), Contract II (Box Sneak). You can also buy some from Servo 11-7 in MWP on certain days. 3 Girls have been added from the Card Collectors Club, each one will trade a card from a certain range from you too!
3 New Bios: Chitsu, Amika, and Yufukuna have been added to the Gallery.
Overhaul of Map Tiles: With the release of RPG MZ, I've gone and taken quite a few assets from it and edited it into the game. Certain things will look different (Chisana's got an overhaul outside/Couches are now black instead of brown etc). If you find anything that looks broken/out of place then please let me know!
Subways: The Metro Mayor has kindly funded the upgrade of the subway system. Bullet trains have replaced the older ones, have small cutscenes, Subway icons have been added, and you can now travel to and from MWP via train. Also the restriction from using them during lunchtime has been lifted.

Smaller Updates, Fixes & Patches
Images have been added to Jordan's Business Meeting Event.
3 Different new loading screens added/updated.
Indulgence Icon has been added to penthouse, there is now a cue on Fridays to let you know you can access it.
Weather has been updated to 4x random sounds/amount of effects for both rain & windy days. (Thunderstorms are the same as rain and have nothing different).
Added new choose-able music tracks for when outside in the City/Northside
Beatrice vore/events are now replayable again.
Fixed Tsumi reverting to old sprite if hit by a car.
Added unlockable save crystal to GRP Fitness. $10 Patreons will have this auto unlocked.
Tsumi Bio pic updated slightly to look more like her.
A few events have been added to the Event Tracker or updated.
- Dirty Filter Content: Images of Tsumi in gym clothes/dress will now show depending what she was wearing at the time.
- Dirty Filter Content: Dirty VIP Event will now not auto leave NP and return Tsumi to where she dropped it off.

Patreon Tier Related:
Supporters sign has been updated (Now in image format)

Hi everyone, I know there's a lot above. There's actually quite a bit in this update since it's 2 months of work. For those that don't know, I will be doing updates now every 2 months instead of every 1. The Dr's can't find what's wrong with my health, and while it doesn't seem to get worse it's not getting any better either. So I need the extra time to relax and work towards being healthier again. This update also has the first time I've tried using a NPC spawner, this means I can pop in any NPC predetermined I want from another map. It has some issues but if all goes well then I will be using it more in further updates... Like making an entire randomized micro city to destroy *Shifty Eyes*.
If you come across any issues or something looks out of place then please do let me know!
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.8 MWP, Hostage Rescue & More!

Postby Soroxas77 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:50 pm

The hostage event seems to have trouble loading.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:02 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:The hostage event seems to have trouble loading.

What happens?

There's a bug if it's raining and you enter the gym you can't leave it. I'll be fixing that tonight and reuploading.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:08 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:The hostage event seems to have trouble loading.

What happens?

There's a bug if it's raining and you enter the gym you can't leave it. I'll be fixing that tonight and reuploading.

When I try to play the event, it won't load even though the music plays. The screen just stays black.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:14 am

Soroxas77 wrote:When I try to play the event, it won't load even though the music plays. The screen just stays black.

I've uploaded v1.8b

Fixes:
- Can now leave the gym if it's raining (Before it trapped you whoops!)
- Planes flying overhead should now do so correctly
- Added extra check for the Hostage Event to load correctly
- Fixed a few supermarket walls so they couldn't be walked over
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:When I try to play the event, it won't load even though the music plays. The screen just stays black.

I've uploaded v1.8b

Fixes:
- Can now leave the gym if it's raining (Before it trapped you whoops!)
- Planes flying overhead should now do so correctly
- Added extra check for the Hostage Event to load correctly
- Fixed a few supermarket walls so they couldn't be walked over

It might be the save files that is causing the game not to load the hostage event. It was able to load on a new save file, but on my current one, it just isn't loading...or it's taking forever to load.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:08 am

Soroxas77 wrote:It might be the save files that is causing the game not to load the hostage event. It was able to load on a new save file, but on my current one, it just isn't loading...or it's taking forever to load.

Thanks! Are you the same person who notified me on Patreon? I'm trying to figure out what's causing it and there's another person who mentioned the same issue there.

-------

Also, I've sent out msg via Patreon to everyone who was a September $5+ pledger (33+ People this time). Check your emails for the link to the newest version of the game.

If you were $5+ in September and unpledged but did not get a msg via Patreon from me. Please let me know your Patreon name/email so I can check. Sometimes I miss someone because it doesn't show me everything correctly for some weird reason when results are filtered.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:12 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:It might be the save files that is causing the game not to load the hostage event. It was able to load on a new save file, but on my current one, it just isn't loading...or it's taking forever to load.

Thanks! Are you the same person who notified me on Patreon? I'm trying to figure out what's causing it and there's another person w
ho mentioned the same issue there.

-------

Also, I've sent out msg via Patreon to everyone who was a September $5+ pledger (33+ People this time). Check your emails for the link to the newest version of the game.

If you were $5+ in September and unpledged but did not get a msg via Patreon from me. Please let me know your Patreon name/email so I can check. Sometimes I miss someone because it doesn't show me everything correctly for some weird reason when results are filtered.

I am not.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:01 am

Soroxas77 wrote:I am not.

Dang, so it's not a one off. Could you let me know your PC specs please?

Also when it goes black screen and doesn't load. Do you ever hear a chime sort of sound around 3-4 seconds after continuing the options? (Not the sound that plays after choosing an option).

When it does load, how long on average did it take to load? Did it ever load a lot shorter say within 10 seconds?

Lastly, was your save originally from the free version of the game? Because those saves aren't made to work with the Patreon version.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:32 pm

Daichi777 wrote:

Also when it goes black screen and doesn't load. Do you ever hear a chime sort of sound around 3-4 seconds after continuing the options? (Not the sound that plays after choosing an option).

When it does load, how long on average did it take to load? Did it ever load a lot shorter say within 10 seconds?

Lastly, was your save originally from the free version of the game? Because those saves aren't made to work with the Patreon version.

Where do I find my specs?
Anyway, when it goes black screen, it takes about 20 seconds for the music to load. The event itself never does. It only loaded twice. The first time I did the event and the time I started a new save file. My save file is from the Patreon version. I moved the save file to ensure it was on the b version, but it still wouldn't load.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:14 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:Where do I find my specs?
Anyway, when it goes black screen, it takes about 20 seconds for the music to load. The event itself never does. It only loaded twice. The first time I did the event and the time I started a new save file. My save file is from the Patreon version. I moved the save file to ensure it was on the b version, but it still wouldn't load.

On your keyboard press and hold the Windows Key (4 squares) and press Pause break. It'll open up the system screen. Let me know the version of windows you're running and all the other stuff under the system heading (processor etc).

That is taking quite a long time to load, I've had some people get really long loading times on previous things because they were using an emulator or something on a mac.

Has anything else in the game ever been laggy for you, or does Metro West take a very long time to load too? Looking through the code, the music should instant play first thing on entering the map. What patreon version of the game did you originally start playing on?
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:39 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:
Daichi777 wrote:

Where do I find my specs?

I started on version 1.75b.
My specs are Windows 10 Pro. Processor: AMD E2-3000M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.80 GHz
Installed Memory: RAM 8.00 GB (7.94 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating Systemx64-based Processor
Pen and Touch: No Pen and touch available for this display
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:51 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:I started on version 1.75b.
My specs are Windows 10 Pro. Processor: AMD E2-3000M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.80 GHz
Installed Memory: RAM 8.00 GB (7.94 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating Systemx64-based Processor
Pen and Touch: No Pen and touch available for this display

I'm not familiar with AMD anything, but googling that processor I'm guessing you're playing on an old PC/Notebook, probably upgraded since win8.1/10 came out? When I compare it to the minimum requirements for MV with an Intel processor I believe yours is at the bare minimum to run MV according the websites. Tsumi Umi currently uses 42+ plugins and I would bet some of the plugins I'm using or the newer one requires extra processing/OpenGL upgrades or something. Some of them clear the cache/images etc in the background to make it run more efficient. I had weird issues with the newest plugin that loads that event when I exported the game myself.

I doubt there's anything I can really do to help :( The other guy hasn't replied to me on his specs but he says that the music starts etc but the screen just stays black.

What you could try is turning off all background apps/virus scanner possibly depending what one. One trick is to sign into your pc, sign out, then sign back in so it doesn't load the majority of background apps.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:19 pm

Here's a video of the filtered version of an upcoming event in next months update if you're not a Patreon.

For those curious on the Unfiltered toilet talk version (Obvious spoiler), here's a few bits of it:
Spoiler: show

Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GameOfPickles » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:24 pm

Daichi777 wrote:Here's a video of the filtered version of an upcoming event in next months update if you're not a Patreon.

Oh, I like the burps included in that scene. I will have to hop back into this game if there are more varieties of burps now. :) Nice work!
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:35 am

GameOfPickles wrote:Oh, I like the burps included in that scene. I will have to hop back into this game if there are more varieties of burps now. :) Nice work!

I told that voice actress she has terrifying burps. She laughed and said it was the first time anyone's asked her to do that for voice overs. I've added hers to the list that Tsumi can do but I haven't updated anything with them because I haven't had much time. I used up my entire budget nearly this month for that voiced event, I was supposed to get more sounds done by Tsumi's voice actress but that will have to be next month if I can.

After I've updated all the sushi pieces to the new ones I'll be thinking if I can remake the original Main sushi train event anyhow. So if I get the audio in time I can add it to there as well as add a giantess only filter if the player would rather have tinies only scream for mercy instead of hearing Tsumi speak while they eat.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:31 am

So, I've been enjoying this game quite a lot! I'm currently playing the free version, but I plan to update to the patreon version soon. I don't think I've seen everything yet, if those screenshots on the top of the feed are anything to go on, there just must be some things I haven't figured out how to do yet... What I have played of the game though, I've really had fun with! My only one complaint is the lack of direction. I don't know if this is fixed in later versions, but there were times that I had simply no clue what to do. But, that's a minor nitpick, I still had a lot of fun with this! I especially loved the humor, I always love a vore game that can make me laugh!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:59 am

CrystalKiller88 wrote:So, I've been enjoying this game quite a lot! I'm currently playing the free version, but I plan to update to the patreon version soon. I don't think I've seen everything yet, if those screenshots on the top of the feed are anything to go on, there just must be some things I haven't figured out how to do yet... What I have played of the game though, I've really had fun with! My only one complaint is the lack of direction. I don't know if this is fixed in later versions, but there were times that I had simply no clue what to do. But, that's a minor nitpick, I still had a lot of fun with this! I especially loved the humor, I always love a vore game that can make me laugh!

The Patreon version is very different from the free one currently as there's a lot more and things changed (Minicity in apartment removed etc). If you go back to mid page 5 onwards there's some more images of the Event Tracker and other things that are in. There's no real direction in the free version, it's more a thing put together to RP or have some fun in. Originally the game was just the sushi train itself but people loved it so much and wanted it to be a game. Later versions I tried to put more direction in so you can collect things like the trading cards etc.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:12 am

Daichi777 wrote:
CrystalKiller88 wrote:So, I've been enjoying this game quite a lot! I'm currently playing the free version, but I plan to update to the patreon version soon. I don't think I've seen everything yet, if those screenshots on the top of the feed are anything to go on, there just must be some things I haven't figured out how to do yet... What I have played of the game though, I've really had fun with! My only one complaint is the lack of direction. I don't know if this is fixed in later versions, but there were times that I had simply no clue what to do. But, that's a minor nitpick, I still had a lot of fun with this! I especially loved the humor, I always love a vore game that can make me laugh!

The Patreon version is very different from the free one currently as there's a lot more and things changed (Minicity in apartment removed etc). If you go back to mid page 5 onwards there's some more images of the Event Tracker and other things that are in. There's no real direction in the free version, it's more a thing put together to RP or have some fun in. Originally the game was just the sushi train itself but people loved it so much and wanted it to be a game. Later versions I tried to put more direction in so you can collect things like the trading cards etc.

I still really enjoy the free version! I only have two suggestions, though I don't know if they've been implemented into the Patreon version yet or not.

The first would be something to do on the weekends, maybe hang out with co-workers or something? Like, say, Ajia? Especially Ajia. What I'm saying is, I really like Ajia~

My other suggestion, and I don't really know how possible this would be, would be to add another restaurant for lunch. Nothing against sushi, but tinies could be added to so many more foods! Like, toppings on Hamburgers for example!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:25 am

There is one place she can go at the moment, it's called Indulgence and you can see some screens/small WIP video from it on page 3: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57771&start=40
Ajia and Danielle are there as well as Kiyomi from GSim.

Last update had another burger/burrito shop added but tinies not served there. It would take me awhile to figure out a good new option anyhow and one that doesn't come off as hard vore.

---------
One of the levels for something I'm working on for this months update.

Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game