Smallston

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Smallston

Postby Superbusrgb » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:02 pm

What began as playing around with quest has turned into an actual story that I felt could be published. I've learned more as I go so newer scenes will be more complex, but I'm still learning. I've run through and tried to clean some stuff up already, but I'm sure I've missed some typos and whatnot. I'll try to address any broken interactions as soon as possible.

The story is mostly unaware for now but I'm working on other encounters. I've designed most encounters to be branching with only a couple death scenes. There are four pretty well established characters at this point which I will be adding more diverse interactions with. My primary foci will be anal vore and breast/nipple vore as they are my preferred fetishes. The main character isn't indestructible and all interactable characters will be female 18+. The main character will remain nameless and the only defining factor that really describes him, is the "him" pronoun. Might make a script for adaptive character creation, but that would take a lot of work to redo, so I think I'm just gonna roll with it until I start a new game. This is pretty fun to screw around with.

My priorities are to add more girls and random encounters as well as adding more end game stuff. You'll know what I mean when you reach it. I also want to finish the ending, but for now I think I did a pretty good job scripting a few of the games played at the ending. There are also teleport codes to different areas of the game that prompt on the screen. Check common areas for these. Try not to share the codes in the comments. It's not that hard to get to the end as there's only a few actual death scenes at the moment. Use the codes in your bedroom.

Fetishes the game currently includes:

- Anal vore (mostly clean)
- Nipple vore
- Body exploration
- Unbirth
- Oral vore (softcore)
- Full tour
- Reverse full tour
- Foot interactions
- Fart torture
- Digestion
- Lesbian
- Worship
- Urination
- Scat

What the game may include in the future:
- Urethra vore
- Same size

What the game will never include:
- Male interactions
- Futa

I may have missed some fetishes in the giantess category, open to suggestions. We'll see.

Enjoy playing!

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... /smallston

v0.01 - 10/27/2020:
- Initial release.

v0.02 - 10/29/2020:
- Fixed some grammatical errors.
- Fixed Alexis and Kiera so they should actually work now.
- Fixed a bug in the cafe.
- Added a couple scenes with Sherry in the afternoon.

v0.03 - 10/29/2020
- Completely overhauled the hamster game. Should be winnable now and girls will spawn in their respective zones properly on consecutive matches.
- Added a few checkpoint codes to skip to certain parts areas/times of day. There are currently 5, including the end game code. Again, please don't post these in comments, they're meant for players who've gotten that far on their own.

v0.04 - 11/6/2020
- Bug and typo fixes.
- Added a tentative win/lose ending. Will be expanded on.
- Kiera should be available when teleporting now.
- New girl added. Very short interaction for now.
Last edited by Superbusrgb on Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superbusrgb
New to the forum

Re: Smallston

Postby SputnikDX » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:05 am

The hamster wheel game seems to be bugged. If you fail it's like you get caught by two girls at the same time.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby antoinou62185 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:37 am

I was able to watch what you did and went too well and a question he has that she size in inches?
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby bebopy » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:16 pm

Absolutely loving this game so far, I can't get past the Hampster ball though, just not fast enough, or maybe I don't have the will to win ;)
bebopy
Participator

Postby Skittles209 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:35 pm

Only found the anal and one unbirth scene. I am wondering how large is the game currently. Is it just the home and school? And wherever the anal game takes place.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby mmmooo55 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:47 pm

I played through a bit of it, I definitely enjoyed the chapter 2 bits with the tiny Olympics and all, i'm a total shill for fully aware, nonfatal fun. and this part delivered, albeit short sweet and unfinished, im eager to see where that storyline progresses to!

One thing i think one should be careful of in quest games is the use of game overs, as its a good bit more frustrating on quest than it is other interactive story platforms if you're playing online, as you'll have to refresh the whole story. i believe the password bit is a appreciated touch, but i definitely had a better time after downloading the game and running quest, its much nicer to be able to create multiple saves without having to refresh the game.

That said, if possible, it might do to set up bad end sections to just loop back to a "safe" story string, as to not interrupt a online or mobile user's gameflow in a frustrating way.

I'm definitely a fan of your writing, as i said im a fan of nonfatal friendly stuff, specifically anything butt related, and this quest project seems pretty ambitious with the characters and themes you're introducing near the end!
i definitely did not get all the events so far, but im planning to complete the game once more content is added.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby hamsterus » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:08 am

Is there any way to get past the hamster ball minigame, or is that the end of the current build? The hamster ball item remains on the table even after beating it.
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

Postby fan66 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:16 am

The hamster ball minigame seems unwinnable, I don't know but I can't manage to win it. Except that, you made a fantastic work, I'm looking forward to new updates.
fan66
New to the forum

Postby Superbusrgb » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:03 am

Yeah, the hamster ball ending is currently still bugged but I'm pretty sure I have it fixed now for an update probably later in the week. I want to add some more content. The ball goes back on the table so you can keep trying. I think there's like 12 potential defeat scenarios in that game alone. The only way to remove the ball from the table is to lose to Sherry twice. There's still a LOT to do with the end game so that won't be finished any time soon. Still plenty to do in the other areas of the game. As for areas there's your house, the classroom, the cafe, Jess and Sarah's house, and a hidden girl's bedroom. I want to open the school up a little bit, but then again, there's a lot I want to do with this while avoiding burnout. Thank you for all the input though! If there are any bugs you encounter, please let me know and I'll fix them for the next update.
Superbusrgb
New to the forum

Postby Superbusrgb » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:11 am

I haven't tried to run the game in mobile myself yet, but I can't recommend playing in Quest enough. Even trying to play it on the site has some pretty bad lag and some of the events require you to be pretty quick to get a different result. I don't want too much of a warning for death scenes since that takes some of the mystery out of experimenting. Also, you have to interact with things multiple times or in a specific order to generate different outcomes, so keep that in mind.
Superbusrgb
New to the forum

Postby RestorationStation » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:14 pm

This is excellent! Can't wait to see more stuff from you or progress on the game! :D
RestorationStation
Been posting for a bit

Postby Superbusrgb » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:45 pm

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying it so far! Almost 3k plays in a week!

@Skittles209 - The game is pretty big at the moment. It's pretty hard for me to go back through each interaction to make sure there's no bugs. A lot of the time some of the timers can get a little wonky. There are 6 girls all together right now with 2 more in the works. Might cap at 8 for the time being until I can get everything else hashed out and make more games for the Olympics.
Superbusrgb
New to the forum

Postby RestorationStation » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:01 pm

Whos the sixth girl, having met Penny, Sherry, Jess, Sarah and Alexis?
RestorationStation
Been posting for a bit

Postby RestorationStation » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:56 pm

Nm found Kiera
RestorationStation
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skittles209 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:05 pm

lolmattlol wrote:Nm found Kiera

Where would she be?
Skittles209
Participator

Postby SputnikDX » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:24 am

Can someone tell me how to get past the hamster wheel event? Also, where is the oral vore/digestion event?
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby RestorationStation » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:39 am

SputnikDX wrote:Can someone tell me how to get past the hamster wheel event? Also, where is the oral vore/digestion event?

The hamster ball event as far as I know is the end of the events thus far and can be completed but does not result in anything. Regarding other events, I don’t know the creators stance on spoilers yet so I’ll refrain from saying atm. I think I have completed all the events thus far and know all of the codes so I can help if I get the all clear.
RestorationStation
Been posting for a bit

Postby Superbusrgb » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:56 am

lolmattlol wrote:
SputnikDX wrote:Can someone tell me how to get past the hamster wheel event? Also, where is the oral vore/digestion event?

The hamster ball event as far as I know is the end of the events thus far and can be completed but does not result in anything. Regarding other events, I don’t know the creators stance on spoilers yet so I’ll refrain from saying atm. I think I have completed all the events thus far and know all of the codes so I can help if I get the all clear.

Helping is fine, but I'd prefer it be in PMs for now. Only 2 girls (Jess and Alexis) have digestion at the moment and it doesn't go into disposal or anything since it's written from a first-person perspective. There will be a couple toilet scenes in an upcoming update though. I've already put 100+ hours into making this and trying to fight the burnout especially with the stress of the election right now. I'll be releasing an update tomorrow with at least some bug fixes, but I'm hoping to be able to add more content as well.
Superbusrgb
New to the forum

Postby bombe6 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:15 pm

Ty you for sharing your game. I really enjoy it.
For hamster game a hint: You can do more than only go in a certain direction.

As for bugs: (No idea how many you already know)

-Shara is a dead end in the school (for me atleast)
-If you travel with Jess you can make a time jump. (You exit here while she is pulling something and after a small way she does it again
-Alexia is a dead end as well (though i guess there isn't anything later anyway, but no teleport like in another route with her)
bombe6
New to the forum

Postby Superbusrgb » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:28 pm

bombe6 wrote:Ty you for sharing your game. I really enjoy it.
For hamster game a hint: You can do more than only go in a certain direction.

As for bugs: (No idea how many you already know)

-Shara is a dead end in the school (for me atleast)
-If you travel with Jess you can make a time jump. (You exit here while she is pulling something and after a small way she does it again
-Alexia is a dead end as well (though i guess there isn't anything later anyway, but no teleport like in another route with her)

Thanks for the heads up!

- Sarah has been fixed to the best of my knowledge.
- Where is that? Is it some sort of exploit I didn't plan on? lol
- Alexis should be fixed with the next update.

Updating tomorrow. Just need to finish some more placeholder ending stuff for the "games" to give a sense of a complete game, but it'll eventually be rewritten. I have a grander design for that part of the game.
Superbusrgb
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game