General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby ntgtoowc » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:50 pm

Need help finding a story!

It involved a female Anthro tiger I think, or cat at least, being eaten by a feral horse that can talk. It later involved the horse devouring a bunch of food with her stuck inside, and eventual digestion. I think it was here, or on furaffinity.
ntgtoowc
New to the forum

Postby blackgoblin668 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:15 am

I’ve been going crazy trying to find a story and I don’t remember if it was here or DA.
The story starts with a guy playing D&D with his friends and his sister wants to play. One of the friends (whose name may have been Barry) is adamantly opposed you this. She then challenges him to a duel with their characters and the winner gets to do whatever they like to the loser. Barry is sure he will win because he has some OP high level character and the sister rolls up a Lvl 1 mage (Sorc/Wizard I don’t remember). She starts and casts Sleep on Barry’s character and then eats him, she eats him in real life.

*EDIT*
Found it. https://aryion.com/g4/view/457877
It is by ryanshowseason3. Would recommend checking him out if you aren't familiar.
Last edited by blackgoblin668 on Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackgoblin668
New to the forum

Postby 22V » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:04 pm

I don’t know if this counts but I am looking for artists on this website that post post Wholesome anime soft vore. I know that’s specific but that’s my favorite type of vore. Anyone know of such artists? :-D
22V
New to the forum

Postby supernova1324 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:04 pm

I was wondering if anyone had an old story by thevorishnightfury about a swampert voring in an orphanage
supernova1324
New to the forum

Postby Dekkard2 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:20 am

22V wrote:I don’t know if this counts but I am looking for artists on this website that post post Wholesome anime soft vore. I know that’s specific but that’s my favorite type of vore. Anyone know of such artists? :-D

Allihserf does soft safe vore in a sort of anime style. His lamia character, Snaninaka, has a whole world of different humanoid characters inside her belly and she's constantly eating more people to add to it.
https://aryion.com/g4/user/allihserf
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby MelancholyClownD » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:23 am

There was some Tawna vore a while ago, she ate the trophy girls and there's a digestion follow up. I don't recall the artist's name, but it seems like they nuked their gallery or just deleted those from their gallery idk. ^^;
MelancholyClownD
Participator

There was an image of illya analvore drawn by gokaivore in t

Postby kenny043033 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:34 pm

There was an image of illya analvore drawn by gokaivore in the past. Can you share it?
No matter how difficult and cruel the world is, the truth must be revealed.
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Re: There was an image of illya analvore drawn by gokaivore

Postby SJ777 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:41 am

PM'd it to you, since the naked lolis make just attaching it in here a no-go.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ashunka » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:22 pm

Ashunka wrote:So I'm looking for a multi-part story I read awhile ago. The gist of the story is there's this middle school girl who gets into the habit of eating tinies, then she gets shrunk by one of her friends and eaten by her, then she manages to make it through the stomach before being harmed and proceeds to grow back to normal size and eat the girl that ate her. I can't remember who wrote it.

Still looking for this if anybody has anything.
Ashunka
New to the forum

Any testicle consumption?

Postby Ruthborn » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:49 pm

Anyone know of any artwork or stories where the prey’s balls are sucked up and eaten while still in the sac? The prey’s dick is penetrated and fucked deeper and deeper until the pred’s tentacle or whatever penetrates into the prey’s balls and proceeds to either eat them up while they are still safe in the sac or syphons out their seeds until they are as empty as the day the prey was a prepubescent child and then eats them up.
I also love watching a pred draw the prey’s nuts up through their dick during sex and eating them.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Ovary penetration and vore?

Postby Ruthborn » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:53 pm

Is the act of penetrating inside the uterus to penetrate the Fallopian tubes and fuck the ovaries a thing? Furthermore is there any core of a pred eating a prey’s eggs and ovaries in such a fashion?
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:15 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Robotdocter » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:17 pm

Still looking for the story i mentioned in my last post, reposting again

The story was about this guy asking his crush out to prom, she says yes and he takes her home with him.
His sister takes her to her own room to help her with her outfit or something, but they end up taking a lot longer than he expected so he goes to investigate.
When he gets to his sister's room, he's greeted with the sight of his sister either eating/consuming or unbirthing his crush/date and he tries to save her but fails and his sister mocks him.
After this happens, his sister blackmails him into going to prom with her, ofc with a full stomach which everyone points out, story ends shortly after they get to the prom/dance.
i do believe someone if not the original author made an alt ending where the crush gets free and unbirths the sister instead, regressing her as punishment.
If anyone knows the name of this story or the author id greatly appreciate it as ive been looking for months to find it again.

also still looking for the pic Aesir did of the Hyde/Jeckel girl eating the other, where her hair changed from purple or yellow to a mix of the two, would love it if anyone could find that but if not its fine :P
I will always respond to PMs ASAP, im sorry for any wait that happens.

Also no i do not RP, please dont ask, especially as a first message to me.
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Re: Any testicle consumption?

Postby unicorn » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:49 pm

I don't think i've seen that specifically other than in art with testicles being eaten by worms and bugs, but that's maybe a bit adjacent
It's definitely a very hot idea, especially imagining them pulled out through the urethra

Also only tangentially related to this very specific variety of castration, but i did this a few months ago and it has some fun implications https://www.dropbox.com/s/moq8fhbnjwi1n ... b.png?dl=0 At least if sadistic pokémon turn you on
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Ovary penetration and vore?

Postby LordStorm » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:06 pm

Well i've done some stuff were the pred has eaten the preys eggs in some fashion. Usually after cooking perils though so i'm not sure if it's 100% what is being looked for.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nibor » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:48 am

Ok, I haven't posted here in a WHILE, but now I have something to try and find. I once saw a "Comic" (in quotes since no actual panels that I remember) that included Ms. Mowz and goombella from Paper Mario. Mowz tried to rob Goombella while she was asleep, but she accidentally tickled the goomba's nose with her tail, which caused her to eventually eat the mouser. It seems to have been taken down, but has anyone chronicled it, by any chance?
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Looking for a story

Postby Tolun » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:17 am

I can't stop thinking about this one F/M soft-vore story on here that I saw a while back.

It was pretty short, written like a TV interview/segment, and it was about essentially a new organization that 'joined people together' or 'helped to make everyone useful'. It had mild spiritual/religious undertones. It followed a woman who was with the organization, and a new recruit who was essentially not really doing much in his own life.

The thing I remember most about it was a scene about halfway through where the microphone picks up a sound from the womans stomach that 'sounded like the moan of a deeply satistfied animal', heavily implying the guy inside was having the time of his life.

The woman was also a mini giantess, if I remember correctly. I can't remember if she swallowed him on the show, or if she already had him inside her when they were doing the interview, but I do remember that at the end there was something to the effect of their membership tripling in only one month.

Does anyone know what story this is?
Tolun
Been posting for a bit

Postby ribs » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:19 pm

looking for a three part story with a hero party, the sole male of the group was cursed so that when he got worked up something would start eating one of his hot freinds and be digested when he popped
ribs
New to the forum

Looking for a donut transformation story

Postby muslone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:40 pm

Hello, I am looking for a story that I have read but can't find anywhere. The premise of the story is a man is turned into a donut and is sitting on a plate among other donuts and heard a woman coming from a shower. She ends up eating him and I can't remember much more of this. If you know of this story and how I can find it please help. :-)
muslone
New to the forum

Searching for an anal vore animation...

Postby Apparitionized » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:57 pm

About a year or two ago i saw a flash animation of wii fit trainer analy voring samus' morph ball, it was a really good animation and ive been trying to find it almost all year. I have no idea what happened to it but there are no traces of it anywhere. If anyone happens to have it id love to see it again.
Apparitionized
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion