Night of Vice Demo

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Night of Vice Demo

Postby DirtyMac » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:37 am

Enteresting wrote:
DirtyMac wrote:
Unicornwill wrote:so i noticed that youve made a series of enemies that are not in the lists, bosses if you will, in the img enemies file. I'm curious, how does one get to these bosses, as i did every listable enemy at least once.

Sorry for the late reply. Had a busy month and a half. As to your answer, this is still in the demo, so facing the bosses aren't possible yet, the will once I release a version of the game with more map exploration. as a side note.

Update on something I feel you might want to know if still interested.

I'm not sure if I can fully realize transformation capabilities for the party, at least not fully. This issue may stem to a lot of states actually.

Since I have specific graphics to apply to players and enemies, and a plugin used to call those graphics, I don't think they're is a way to have overlapping states, since it seems to confuse the plugin, or override the last graphic, and use the recent afflicted state as such. I did mitigate this mostly with some states, mainly pregnant, eaten, and bondage, which I made those afflicted with them immune to other states, but the other remaining ones lack that any realistic excuse to not have overlaying states.

So, if I want to keep TF in, and maybe even other kinks, I' might have to make it so that different states, or at least certain ones, can't stack. What do you guys think? Anyone familiar with RPG Maker MV know how to handle such things?

The only real way I can see you making transformed characters is if you make a new class that has the attributes you're going for, and then have an item change the person to that class when used on them.

I actually think I may have found a way to do this, but it means making more graphics for the actors when transformed, so it may take time, and I might not be able to release this by the end of the year. Just a heads up.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby MillyObouldra » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:40 pm

Any news on this? Normally I wouldn't pester but I quite like this project. Have we hit delays or has last year totally buggered drive and focus? If so, totally understandable, just figured I'd let you know people haven't forgotten this little thing of yours. Hope your 2021 is going well~
MillyObouldra
New to the forum

Postby EternalAbyss » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:20 am

Im having problems downloading the game plz help i really want to play
EternalAbyss
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:38 pm

Hello! Nice game. Any idea of when the next update is coming?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EternalAbyss » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:20 pm

i dont know how to get into the game something isnt working
EternalAbyss
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Mon May 10, 2021 5:53 am

Dead links what happened?
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby EternalAbyss » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:11 pm

hey um the links arent working for me and ive even tired a few in the comment section and those dont work either
EternalAbyss
New to the forum

Postby Codexwakia » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:28 pm

EternalAbyss wrote:hey um the links arent working for me and ive even tired a few in the comment section and those dont work either

you can find a working link on DirtyMac's gallery but here

windows: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1leuV3x ... GLiRs/view
mac: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ai1jdB ... sp=sharing
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amon258877 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:40 pm

hello first of all I state that the game is fabulous, perfect story and meccanics of fight the story very beautifull.
for those who have not found the key word or code I leave here.

Spoiler: show
Challenge(Gym), Sub(Dress shopa fameale), Tich(Food), Babies(Hospital), Tiny(Dress shop male), UUDDLRLRBAS(Arcade), Gene Splicing(Lab),3469(lab).
i hope that i helped you for advancing in the story :D :D

if i can ask did you think you realese anew game or a new chapter?
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game