Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:24 am

Just a suggestion, not sure if it was brought up before. I did some digging into the game files and noticed a "check" trait that activates after the sim eats a meal (I think its "has eaten today" or something) and I wanted to know if that could be added for the swallow options too.

I've run into the situation where a sim is hungry, eats another sim, and after the deed is done they still instinctly head for the fridge to make a filet mignon. The gradual increase in the hunger meter is a great touch. I'm just wondering if adding that "recently eaten" check prevents them from eating anything else after eating a sim.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:49 pm

oliverrook wrote:Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but would reformation be possible? Can see this happening one of two ways:
A) An option that allows 'safe-digestion' that keeps the sim from dying in the first place or
B) The option to resurrect a Sim if they were killed via digestion.

I can't remember if it's been mentioned, but it definitely should be possible - just a case of removing the traits from the prey Sim. I do want there to be consequences though so maybe purchasable reformers? ie. if the Pred has one in their inventory then they can activate it and choose which Prey to reform from a picker list?
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:02 pm

Assassinmaster62 wrote:Just a suggestion, not sure if it was brought up before. I did some digging into the game files and noticed a "check" trait that activates after the sim eats a meal (I think its "has eaten today" or something) and I wanted to know if that could be added for the swallow options too.

I've run into the situation where a sim is hungry, eats another sim, and after the deed is done they still instinctly head for the fridge to make a filet mignon. The gradual increase in the hunger meter is a great touch. I'm just wondering if adding that "recently eaten" check prevents them from eating anything else after eating a sim.

Didn't spot that one, thanks! I'll try it out, hopefully that'll solve that problem
bees123
Participator

Postby DemHoundDays » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:25 am

Thinking of it, is there a way to make digestion last longer ?
DemHoundDays
New to the forum

Postby UniformedKeyboard69 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:13 am

in the future when this thing is in beta or even a full release would it be possible to add a sort of vore like this for Alien sims? https://www.luscious.net/pictures/id/6690410/
UniformedKeyboard69
New to the forum

Postby VVVx » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:23 am

bees123 wrote:
Dragontamer2 wrote:
bees123 wrote:Did you make sure to enable script mods after updating?

yes

Strange, that definitely implies that it's a script issue. I'm guessing you have the .ts4script file there too? If so, easiest way to test it is to type in "bees123.digest absorb" and see if there's any output

--

Looks like we're going with separated options! While waiting for the poll to finish I've been testing out ways of achieving both options, and the current method (script that gives groups of Sims a hidden trait which is checked by the autonomy system before allowing the interaction to run) seems to work flawlessly! I kind of like the poll system so I'll definitely use that more in the future

I can second that digestion is broken. The belly never goes down, and hunger never fills.

The sim does die eventually, but the predator is left with a belly while still being hungry.
VVVx
Participator

Postby VVVx » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:34 am

Madmaxman wrote:The sim does die eventually, but the predator is left with a belly while still being hungry.

If you use digest.absorb instead of one of the normal digestion interactions, the sim never actually dies automatically
VVVx
Participator

Postby bees123 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:49 pm

DemHoundDays wrote:Thinking of it, is there a way to make digestion last longer ?

Yes, working on a system for that now

UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:in the future when this thing is in beta or even a full release would it be possible to add a sort of vore like this for Alien sims? https://www.luscious.net/pictures/id/6690410/

If you mean unbirth, then I am planning on adding that, yes. It won't be animated (unless someone made animations for that, then maybe) but it will provide different effects

Madmaxman wrote:I can second that digestion is broken. The belly never goes down, and hunger never fills.

The sim does die eventually, but the predator is left with a belly while still being hungry.

Damn, well 1.6 is going well so hopefully that'll be fixed soon. Just need to test everything, fix a few small issues and create a few more options in the menu (ie. toggles for autonomous digestion), and then try to remember which features are new and which aren't to write up the changelog

Madmaxman wrote:If you use digest.absorb instead of one of the normal digestion interactions, the sim never actually dies automatically

That's normal, I'm using a separate command for killing Sims ("bees123.kill_sim" on Pred, kills all sims with the matching relationship bit)
bees123
Participator

Postby TheSimFattener » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:23 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
bees123 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Exceptions just appeared to happen randomly... hmmm... wait... maybe when she left for work?

That's very weird, what job does she have? And does she glitch out when going to work, ie. has a routing issue and cancels the interaction?

No, she went to work fine... it was a modded career, centered around weight gain.

Hey, that sounds like the career I made! I am new to this board, sounded like it was a interesting concept. I have made multiple weight gain centered sims 4 mods over on a different website. For this mod though I was wondering how or if the weight gain element works, for me my sims don't gain a pound from digesting or absorbing another sim.
TheSimFattener
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:09 am

TheSimFattener wrote:Hey, that sounds like the career I made! I am new to this board, sounded like it was a interesting concept. I have made multiple weight gain centered sims 4 mods over on a different website. For this mod though I was wondering how or if the weight gain element works, for me my sims don't gain a pound from digesting or absorbing another sim.

Hi! Currently the mod changes the weight commodity by 0.025 for each time the script loops (once every 15 sim-minutes at the moment). I have noticed that it occasionally doesn't work though, and I'm still fairly new to modding as a whole so any advice would be greatly appreciated!
bees123
Participator

Postby TheSimFattener » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:09 pm

bees123 wrote:
TheSimFattener wrote:Hey, that sounds like the career I made! I am new to this board, sounded like it was a interesting concept. I have made multiple weight gain centered sims 4 mods over on a different website. For this mod though I was wondering how or if the weight gain element works, for me my sims don't gain a pound from digesting or absorbing another sim.

Hi! Currently the mod changes the weight commodity by 0.025 for each time the script loops (once every 15 sim-minutes at the moment). I have noticed that it occasionally doesn't work though, and I'm still fairly new to modding as a whole so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

For whatever reason the weight gain hasn't worked for me at all in any version I have tried. For some reason I haven't actually ever been able to code in adding set increments, all my mods run off of multiplying the sims existing fat value by a small amount, so maybe if it doesn't work you could try changing it so that it slowly multiplies weight while digesting, I looked in the code a bit and saw there was a digestion finished hidden buff, maybe you could scrap the current weight gain system and/or add in some code to the finished digestion buff that just adds a set amount of weight once the digestion is finished, say like 5 or something.
TheSimFattener
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:25 pm

TheSimFattener wrote:For whatever reason the weight gain hasn't worked for me at all in any version I have tried. For some reason I haven't actually ever been able to code in adding set increments, all my mods run off of multiplying the sims existing fat value by a small amount, so maybe if it doesn't work you could try changing it so that it slowly multiplies weight while digesting, I looked in the code a bit and saw there was a digestion finished hidden buff, maybe you could scrap the current weight gain system and/or add in some code to the finished digestion buff that just adds a set amount of weight once the digestion is finished, say like 5 or something.

Hmm, I'll look into that. The "DigestFinish" buff currently just serves to end the loop while providing visuals, and it shows that the commodity-based system does work because of the decrease in the Sim's bladder need. My best guess is that EA programmed the game to not update a Sim's body weight for specific circumstances to avoid lag on slower computers. I'm guessing yours works via a script, so I'll see if that's more reliable
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:23 am

Success! I've managed to change a Sim's fitness and fatness levels via scripting, and it worked on every Sim I tested. Plus, it should work (in theory) with mods that change the maximum physique levels (because while testing, the game glitched a fair bit and set Candy Behr to 364 out of 100!)
bees123
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:23 pm

bees123 wrote:
Dragontamer2 wrote:
bees123 wrote:Did you make sure to enable script mods after updating?

yes

Strange, that definitely implies that it's a script issue. I'm guessing you have the .ts4script file there too? If so, easiest way to test it is to type in "bees123.digest absorb" and see if there's any output

I just tried removing all other mods to see if it was a mod conflict, & it is not.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hongry » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:58 pm

Very cool mod, excited for the next update!
Hongry
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:41 pm

This has probably been asked already, but I just installed it and everything and did an ask to eat option with someone. However, the belly growth seemed kind of small. Did I do something wrong or is it an option to make the bellies larger? Or could it be what outfit they're wearing?

EDIT: I'm dumb, I had the wrong size installed. But the ghosts of sims don't appear and all i see are floating teeth, lol.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:22 am

Datstrudel wrote:the ghosts of sims don't appear and all i see are floating teeth, lol.

Having no ghosts was a previous request, and the teeth are the only viable, if not comical (lol), option for interacting with the prey. So the floating teeth is for interacting with prey until interactions from the phone can work properly.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:56 am

Hongry wrote:Very cool mod, excited for the next update!

Thank you, I'm gradually working away at the update so it should hopefully be ready soon!

Datstrudel wrote:This has probably been asked already, but I just installed it and everything and did an ask to eat option with someone. However, the belly growth seemed kind of small. Did I do something wrong or is it an option to make the bellies larger? Or could it be what outfit they're wearing?

EDIT: I'm dumb, I had the wrong size installed. But the ghosts of sims don't appear and all i see are floating teeth, lol.

Glad to hear you fixed it! And yeah, as Assassinmaster62 said, the floating teeth is intentional

--

One thing I'm working on is to make invisible/ghost options an add-on, so if you don't want to see ghosts then you can make Prey invisible instead. The trouble is that I can't find a way to specifically select the invisible outfit (which is just a mascot costume with no textures) via code or tuning, so I'm currently telling the Sim to generate a new outfit as their Towel outfit based on tags that nothing else uses. That does mean that if any CC or future game updates/DLCs add an outfit with the same tags then I'll have to make it more complicated. And before anyone asks, yes I've trawled through the WickedWhims code to see if I can find out how they manage Naturism (removing specific outfit parts) but no dice just yet

In other news, 1.6 is taking a bit longer than expected because I unfortunately got sick. Not going into detail but it's nothing serious, just means that progress will be a bit slower. However, once I've fixed as many bugs as I can and finished implementing a few features, I'll send out 1.5.2 seeing as it's been a feeeeeeeeew months since the last release
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:54 pm

I have decided to follow suit and make a Discord server! Just like the mod, it's bare bones, but hopefully it'll make things a bit easier! I won't put the link in the main post just yet as I want to make sure that it's not too complicated to run, but feel free to join here: https://discord.gg/KxhX4s9Vdn

Make sure to read the Rules and Guidelines!
bees123
Participator

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:58 am

bees123 wrote:I have decided to follow suit and make a Discord server! Just like the mod, it's bare bones, but hopefully it'll make things a bit easier! I won't put the link in the main post just yet as I want to make sure that it's not too complicated to run, but feel free to join here: https://discord.gg/KxhX4s9Vdn

Make sure to read the Rules and Guidelines!

Are you keeping us updated on here as well? Or is it moved to the discord?
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game