What are some tropes in Unbirth that should be used more?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What are some tropes in Unbirth that should be used more?

Postby Dark_phoenix » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:34 pm

So basically this is me asking.
What would you like to see more of?
What is used too little?
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: What are some tropes in Unbirth that should be used more

Postby threk » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:40 pm

Unwilling same-size/minigiantess endo that doesn't involve regression.
It is out there, but more is always good imo.
threk
Participator

Postby JeebyHeebies » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:19 pm

Whenever it's unwilling prey, they always die/regress. You know the threat of death isn't the only reason someone wouldn't want to be pulled inside of a hot inescapable crevice right?
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby merelyatoy » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:54 pm

threk wrote:Unwilling same-size/minigiantess endo that doesn't involve regression.

Zalamander wrote:Whenever it's unwilling prey, they always die/regress. You know the threat of death isn't the only reason someone wouldn't want to be pulled inside of a hot inescapable crevice right?

These two striking the same note for me - there isn't enough unwilling unbirth without regression or digestion. As a matter of fact, threk did a great story, Detention, that features same-size unbirth ending in permanent entrapment - exactly the sort of content I'd like to see more of!

I'd like to see more work exploring unbirth as a primarily a loss of control for prey - as opposed to loss of life. Unbirth could be an experience that they're afraid of because they know it will either lead to permanent entrapment inside another person's body, or because they know the experience will leave them somehow permanently changed. I particularly like the idea of someone afraid of unbirth because they know they won't want to leave the womb once they're inside.
merelyatoy
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:31 pm

It's hard to argue that a trope isn't used enough, since that's kind of the nature of a trope. It'd be easier to name something that appears too often instead.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:14 am

Unbirth as a continuation of sex - Where a couple gets more and more into sexual acts until one ends up inside the other.
I'm particularly fond of this sort thing when the unbirth is accidental/unintentional, where the woman just gets so carried away that she ends up trapping her partner inside of her.
Frustratingly hard to find any content like this though.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby TSaPA » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:04 am

TheTastefulGentlman wrote:Unbirth as a continuation of sex - Where a couple gets more and more into sexual acts until one ends up inside the other.
I'm particularly fond of this sort thing when the unbirth is accidental/unintentional, where the woman just gets so carried away that she ends up trapping her partner inside of her.

When you're waist-deep in her and she *still* keeps saying to go deeper.

But yea, as for things I'd like to see more of:

-unwilling without regression/digestion (as others have mentioned)

-Non-fatal cum digestion/femcum slime transformation (seen this happen exactly once before and never saw it again)

-Willing species change/transformation without regression (unbirthee gains attributes of unbirther without specifically becoming their "child")

-Absorption/assimilation (unbirther absorbs and gains attributes of unbirthee, with or without "cum digestion" as byproduct. Can be fatal or nonfatal, in latter case the unbirthee's consciousness remains as a part of their new "host" and can exert some influence over them e.g. voice in their head)

-unbirth inducing breast expansion/lactation in pred

EDIT: -Herm/futa unbirth.

Slightly related unbirth ideas I've been thinking about:

-Prey Transfer: pred "births" an unbirthed prey subject directly into another pred's womb, either through vaginal contact or some sort of ovipositor, or has the prey "extracted" via CV during intercourse. Can be used in an unwilling context as the pred gives the prey a false hope of escape only to prolong their "sentence" inside someone else, or in a "willing" context where the pred wants/needs to release their prey due to external reasons but prey doesn't want to leave, so they compromise and give the prey a new womb to inhabit (or a ballsack if that's considered an acceptable substitute) while leaving their own unencumbered.

-Umbilical Bondage: For lack of a better term for maintaining the umbilical connection between a pred and their unbirthed-but-not-regressed prey, after the latter has been let out of the womb. Could be seen as a sign of trust or be related to some sort of medical/healing-related unbirth procedure, or could be used to create a sort of "forced unwilling pred" situation in the unbirthed where they are helpless to prevent the pred from continuing to eat and digest additional prey and feed it to the unbirthee through their umbilical bond. Could also incorporate elements of absorbtion/attribute theft as the "prey"'s body is gradually transformed with each prey their unbirth pred consumes, as if the prey had eaten them all themselves.
Last edited by TSaPA on Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeebyHeebies » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:45 am

merelyatoy wrote:
threk wrote:Unwilling same-size/minigiantess endo that doesn't involve regression.

Zalamander wrote:Whenever it's unwilling prey, they always die/regress. You know the threat of death isn't the only reason someone wouldn't want to be pulled inside of a hot inescapable crevice right?

These two striking the same note for me - there isn't enough unwilling unbirth without regression or digestion. As a matter of fact, threk did a great story, Detention, that features same-size unbirth ending in permanent entrapment - exactly the sort of content I'd like to see more of!

I'd like to see more work exploring unbirth as a primarily a loss of control for prey - as opposed to loss of life. Unbirth could be an experience that they're afraid of because they know it will either lead to permanent entrapment inside another person's body, or because they know the experience will leave them somehow permanently changed. I particularly like the idea of someone afraid of unbirth because they know they won't want to leave the womb once they're inside.

100% agree, Detention was one of the best UB writings I've seen on this site!
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skittles209 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:49 am

Something like kidnapping/adoption. I've seen it used in a couple of stories featuring babysitters and their charges. Or like zaneofbane's bluerose. I think that was the author and that was the story. Basically a human trafficking/smuggler ring involving shrinking down individuals an sticking them into various parts of the smugglers body.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Dark_phoenix » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:42 pm

I love the idea of wearing clothes to block the exit.
stealth ub, I.E. no outward signs of prey.
Pred having sex
Either Unbirth to unbirth transfer or Cock Vore transfer.
I also remember a series of somebody unbirthing somebody using a large Dildo. Getting the dildo stuck(too large/slippery to get out) with the prey behind it (not showing in the front) and being called to go shopping.
Which did hit most personal notes, if not for it showing the pred walking in public... :oops:
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:03 pm

I just want to see more focus on the pred's orgasm/pleasure.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby UltraViolet » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:58 pm

This 100%.
UltraViolet
New to the forum

Postby CraftyCarneCafe » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:44 am

Unaware/inadvertent transfer:

Predator has unbirthed their victim, whether for pleasure, safekeeping, etc... Maybe the pred has been cheating on their partner with a micro and when their partner comes home unexpectedly, they shove the micro inside themselves to keep the indiscretion hidden. Their partner, not aware of this, is feeling excited and mounts them. The original predator doesn't want to risk making their partner suspicious, so they just hope that their micro is safe. During sex the partner ends up cock-voring the prey, which sets them into something of a frenzy, as they hadn't ever done something like that before. They end up pulling out, only to shove their dick into the original predator's mouth, shooting the micro down the original predator's throat for a lovely chain of vore, the last two parts of which are done completely unaware, with only the micro knowing what their own eventual fate is.
CraftyCarneCafe
New to the forum

Postby TheNinja0 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:58 pm

-Non-fatal cum digestion/femcum slime transformation (seen this happen exactly once before and never saw it again)

I am very interested in this, are you able to link or direct me to this one instance?

But on topic, I really like endo and going into detail on the long term repercussions of non-fatal vore.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:36 pm

I wish there was more gender transformation. Especially MTF. I mean it would make sense with all the extra estrogen needed for whatever process is at work in the age regression. Plus what better way to "start a new life" than to not just be reborn, but be reborn as a completely different gender?

The other type of UB is absorption, for that I wish we he had more soul absorption along with it. I just like the idea of your consciousness being trapped in the preds body as a ride along rather than simply dying.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TSaPA » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:12 am

TheNinja0 wrote:

I am very interested in this, are you able to link or direct me to this one instance?

But on topic, I really like endo and going into detail on the long term repercussions of non-fatal vore.

"Kaliope UB's Razor", by Razor231. It's a 4-part series but here's the frame in question: https://aryion.com/g4/view/193891

In hindsight it's more a straight reformation than a true "femcum slime", but my point still stands.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby mike023 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:22 pm

Stealth UB, hiding pleasure when out in public
mike023
New to the forum

Postby Minininja » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:59 am

I'm all for the unwilling without regression/death. I'm more for the non-same-sized unbirth myself unless it's a monster girl like lamia or scylla and the like.

Something I don't see nearly enough of and had always been super sexy the few times I spotted it or did it in role play is if the woman has fleshy tentacles or prehensile tongue inside her pussy and those can be used to pull the guy in hands-free and if the "prey" tries to escape, they wrap around him and pull him all the way back inside so no progress can be made until he's willing.

My favorite shrunken unbirth is when the woman traps the man inside with her lingerie so even if he starts to crawl out, he hits that barrier and can go no further and she can use her vaginal muscles to contract him back in at any time.

In all cases I've listed above, the escape attempts are an illusion allowed by the woman so she can feel the pleasure from his body trying so hard to escape only to dash his hopes and likely climax before pulling him back to his new home within her.

That's another thing though, not enough unbirthing art where the woman visibly climaxes during or after.
Minininja
Participator

Postby CuddleSlut » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:01 pm

TheTastefulGentlman wrote:Unbirth as a continuation of sex - Where a couple gets more and more into sexual acts until one ends up inside the other.

Agreed! Oral sex -> Unbirth just seems like such a natural progression.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby jj2u4fun2 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:58 pm

My favorite shrunken unbirth is when the woman traps the man inside with her lingerie so even if he starts to crawl out, he hits that barrier and can go no further and she can use her vaginal muscles to contract him back in at any time.

In all cases I've listed above, the escape attempts are an illusion allowed by the woman so she can feel the pleasure from his body trying so hard to escape only to dash his hopes and likely climax before pulling him back to his new home within her.

That's another thing though, not enough unbirthing art where the woman visibly climaxes during or after.
Minininja
Participator

My favorite too
jj2u4fun2
New to the forum

Next

Return to Unbirth