Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Postby Kazamov » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:07 am

I don't see any bellies when anyone gets eaten, I've tried it with only morphs turned off and on in the MCM menu. Worked fine with a conversion of 65D to SSE, but it doesn't seem to work with this verson...
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby strijing987 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:44 pm

Is the newest version for the special edition only, Sorry to ask, there is so many pages and posts
strijing987
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:01 pm

Can NPCs non lethal swallow each other and if not can you make them do so with commands?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby disguy » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:53 pm

strijing987 wrote:Is the newest version for the special edition only, Sorry to ask, there is so many pages and posts

Yup, S.E only.

Wollffett wrote:Can NPCs non lethal swallow each other and if not can you make them do so with commands?

They definitely won't do it on their own without some kind of dedicated mod that forces them to do so, but you can definitely do it with the following command:
cast (Your Game's Non-lethal Swallow ID) (Intended Prey's NPC ID) voice

Just use the "help swallow" command to find your game's id for the non-lethal swallow, plug in the numbers you see when you click the NPC that you want to be prey, and especially make sure that you've clicked your intended predator when you actually run the command.

Likewise, to get them back out, use the regurgitate ID in the place of the swallow ID. You can probably use any valid NPC ID to replace the target NPC section, but I just type "player" in that field since I know it works for certain at least. Either way, the command works on anything that you have enabled for vore, including animals/monsters, so feel free to stuff a dragon with a village worth of 'prisoners' if your heart so desires~
Last edited by disguy on Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:30 am

I love this mod
runeguden
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:35 pm

I don't know if this already exists but is there a mod where any NPC can swallow you at any given time?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby runeguden » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Wollffett wrote:I don't know if this already exists but is there a mod where any NPC can swallow you at any given time?

yes, its a mod for this mod.
here is link:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59769
runeguden
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:23 pm

I have lost interest in continuing developing this mod and will stop updating it. All my the downloads will still be up though.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby nidtid » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:42 pm

hmmm well to be fair most of the updates past 1.2 just felt like feature bloat to me. I mean what can realistically be added that would be substantial. the only major thing I can think of is animations which is beyond anyones capabilities I'm afraid. maybe new belly types though ehhh maybe not. kinda sucks though for others that would like to see more though I guess. Actually I'm alright with blender and have a decent amount of free time maybe I could look into animation in the future XD
nidtid
New to the forum

Postby Trivu » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:32 pm

Okay so, I thought the mod was in a pretty good spot. We had multiple people working on it slowly making it better, but Galmar wasn't one of them, and he announced he was stepping down, which was fine...

But he sort of just gave the discord server away to literally the first person who asked. And it was someone who's attempting to run a site SELLING mods. Development has been passed around chaotically, and the result is a buggy disaster, but it's a community mod, and it can't be owned, and it definitely can't be sold. Also, they have no experience developing anything as complex as this, it seems like all they've ever done is "sexy teen" mods, so there's basically zero chance that they actually produce anything.

So uh...do we need to fork this again? Gather up all the source code, all the people who worked on it, and start a new server?
Trivu
Been posting for a bit

Postby NervousToBeHere » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:50 pm

Well gosh darn thats a shame but its rad that you even did this in the first place. Seeing as you're also credited on the Schaken mod sites version of Devourment could I also take a guess and that's also the end of the line for that one too?
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:52 pm

runeguden wrote:
Wollffett wrote:I don't know if this already exists but is there a mod where any NPC can swallow you at any given time?

yes, its a mod for this mod.
here is link:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59769

Does it have a low chance of happening or is it an option because no matter what I do the only Vore that happens is in fights or if I initiate it
Wollffett
Participator

Postby TaurenDevourer » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:54 am

NervousToBeHere wrote:Well gosh darn thats a shame but its rad that you even did this in the first place. Seeing as you're also credited on the Schaken mod sites version of Devourment could I also take a guess and that's also the end of the line for that one too?

Actually, this is the beginning of the line for their version. They took over development fully yesterday.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby KishuRai » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:09 am

Well, thank you for all of the work you put into this, Galmar.

Does this mean no chance of 1.2.7 being ported to LE, then?
KishuRai
New to the forum

Postby bombbom » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:26 pm

Not that I know of, the best you can get pre-made is one that randomly makes npcs initiate prey dialogue with you and only guards initiate pred dialogue with you.

You're in the same boat as me friend, the best I can tell you is to:

Get SSEEdit

Open it and expand devourment.esm

Look for Magic Effect and Expand that

Find and click on 000RandomSwallowEffect (Editor ID) or Randomnoms (Name)

Now on the Right Side find "Propery :: Swallow"

Then go look for the nonlethal swallow spell used in that area, and change it to a lethal swallow. I'm using 000SwallowWholeSilent "Swallow" but it seems any lethal really works

After that you'll have to add this magic effect manually by giving them the "Random Swallow" spell (It will add the Magic Effect to them so they can random lethal you) to every NPC you see. Click NPC in console, type "addspell XX00E0C4"

Sadly, I don't know how to just make a permanent cloak spell to make this a passive automatic thing. So it's pretty tedious, and almost not worth it. If someone knows how to make a cloak, lmk cuz either I'm bad at searching for it, or making cloak spells is a well kept secret
bombbom
New to the forum

Postby NervousToBeHere » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:28 pm

TaurenDevourer wrote:
NervousToBeHere wrote:Well gosh darn thats a shame but its rad that you even did this in the first place. Seeing as you're also credited on the Schaken mod sites version of Devourment could I also take a guess and that's also the end of the line for that one too?

Actually, this is the beginning of the line for their version. They took over development fully yesterday.

Ah so I guess this'll be SE only from now on on their end. Shame but rad for people who prefer SE I suppose.
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby TaurenDevourer » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:53 pm

From what I understand, they actually *are* planning to port Devourment to LE still; but they'll be taking a while to polish and fix up bugs and other issues first. I don't expect to see 1.2.7 for LE, but 1.2.8 likely will be.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby disguy » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:03 pm

Cool! I admittedly wasn't expecting a port to occur anytime soon (if ever) since S.E is generally the more popular version of Skyrim lately -- and despite being 'stuck' on LE for spec. reasons, I can still understand why S.E would be the more popular version to mod for with the positive things I hear about it. I'm sure the extra work needed to convert things back to L.E is probably a bit bothersome though so I have no problem with just waiting patiently for now~

besides, i've been able to port over some of the new monster/animal bellies into the L.E version so at least i have that to tide me over uwu
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby KHLover » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:45 pm

Kazamov wrote:I don't see any bellies when anyone gets eaten, I've tried it with only morphs turned off and on in the MCM menu. Worked fine with a conversion of 65D to SSE, but it doesn't seem to work with this verson...

Do you have Breast Vore turned on?
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby RobotWithBoobs » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:48 am

Is there some trick to making the breast vore/cock vore or work are those simply not working correctly yet?
If it does work, does it work better with morphs only? For breast vore it seems to delete characters boobs entirely and leave a big empty space on the upper chest while making the game run at a fraction of a frame per second. This persists until I exit to menu even if I load game. It might have to do with bodyslide, but the normal stomach vore stuff works fine and even has the animated struggle. The cock vore the game just immediately crashes even though I am using default SOS.

I would love it if there was a setting for soft vore jerks that changes some of the popups to be more friendly. So instead of "You are dead" it could say like "You were absorbed" or something along those lines. I realize asking to have the actually NPC dialog change is asking a lot, but I just mean the notification popups. The breast/cock vore options are what really made me feel like this option would be nice to have. I'd also love to see Inflation Framework integration for the morphs, so that they can be additive with other effects instead of multiplicative like when both this mod and SLIF have modified a morph.
RobotWithBoobs
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game