God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <November update>

Postby salamoun » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:04 pm

It update :V
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update>

Postby salamoun » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:08 pm

YunoGasai wrote:Starting dialogue there's a grammatical error. "If this you're uncomfortable with any of those subjects". Remove the 'this' and it's good.

Spoiler: show
in the initial hooded figure dialogue it says "And the Black Knight knows it, so he want to get rid of you while he can" turn 'want' to 'wants'.

During the Lana scene: "she said I should find a work" remove the 'a'. "where she helps you get off your clothes" change to 'where she helps you take off your clothes'. "so I guess I inherited few genes" to 'so I guess I inherited her genes'. "her hands moved down" to 'her hands move down'. "raising you into the air for your easier decent" to 'raising you into the air for an easier decent'. "as she pushes your rear and crouch" change 'crouch' to 'crotch'. "one gulp and your thishs vanishes" 'vanishes' to 'vanish'. "she streaches her mouth" 'streaches' to 'stretches'. "all this movement causes her stoamch" 'stoamch' to 'stomach'. "turn me into your nutriens" 'nutriens' to 'nutrients'. "back to running store" should be 'back to running the store.'

Also am I just dumb? how does one delete the name at the start to type in their own name?
EDIT: Never mind, I figured out it's the 'X' key. Might I recommend a controls menu or explanation prior?

You're in luck as I've just updated the controls and also added explanation of the controls in this update ^^
About grammar and such, we're working on it.... slowly.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:09 pm

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PlanktonV2 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:00 pm

I need help
ok so for the past hour ive been trying to get out of the desert tunnel after the bridge collapsed and nothings working[spoiler]
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVV » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:19 pm

can any one help having trouble with the chest in the mines
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby TachibanaRei » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:40 pm

Okay, I'm sort of confused here with this forest puzzle. At the beginning of the game, I went through the prologue and spoke to the hermit about the treasure in the ruins. He told me that the silver rock is the key.

So I played around with the silver rock's swapping of the map and ended up opening word and recording which steps gave me a failure and which didn't. My final results were, after activating the rock while on the original map layout, I went East, making the map layout change. From there, I followed this route:
  • Go north
  • Activate the rock and go south
  • Go east
  • Go south
  • Activate the rock and go north
  • Activate the rock and go east

And for whatever reason, I get booted from the forest with a giant text box that says "CHEATER!!!". I don't have any cheats enabled, and I found the route through trial and error when it was available to me. What did I do wrong? Is there supposed to be a story element I need to experience first, or was there a certain chat option I was supposed to trigger?
TachibanaRei
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:23 am

were is halloween event
vgove
Participator

Postby vgove » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:07 am

anyone figure out the code for the chest
vgove
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:46 am

vgove wrote:were is halloween event

Outside the mansion
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:48 am

vgove wrote:anyone figure out the code for the chest

I also want to know the code I feel like I've tried every code in the pieces of paper I even entered them in the way the hint said to as well.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:14 am

PlanktonV2 wrote:I need help
ok so for the past hour ive been trying to get out of the desert tunnel after the bridge collapsed and nothings working[spoiler]

VVV wrote:can any one help having trouble with the chest in the mines

The code is encrypted so simply putting in the codes you fin around won't work, I've reuploaded the game with whole chest code part being just optional thing and not mandatory to move forward.

TachibanaRei wrote:Okay, I'm sort of confused here with this forest puzzle. At the beginning of the game, I went through the prologue and spoke to the hermit about the treasure in the ruins. He told me that the silver rock is the key.

So I played around with the silver rock's swapping of the map and ended up opening word and recording which steps gave me a failure and which didn't. My final results were, after activating the rock while on the original map layout, I went East, making the map layout change. From there, I followed this route:
  • Go north
  • Activate the rock and go south
  • Go east
  • Go south
  • Activate the rock and go north
  • Activate the rock and go east

And for whatever reason, I get booted from the forest with a giant text box that says "CHEATER!!!". I don't have any cheats enabled, and I found the route through trial and error when it was available to me. What did I do wrong? Is there supposed to be a story element I need to experience first, or was there a certain chat option I was supposed to trigger?

This means you got the correct way but you haven't met Elise yet and therefore shouldn't know about the route ^^;
You have to go to Grandhol and meet her there, then maybe visit her home too? (don't remember if that's needed too) then you can return to the fog area and solve it as you did before and you should get access.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:40 am

ripleysonic wrote:

I also want to know the code I feel like I've tried every code in the pieces of paper I even entered them in the way the hint said to as well.

If ya don't wanna figure it out the code is (unless it's different for everyone)

UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby salamoun » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:58 am

UBFanDrake wrote:
ripleysonic wrote:

If ya don't wanna figure it out the code is (unless it's different for everyone)

It is same for everyone and this is an optional thing now if you have 0.5.9.6 version downloaded.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:42 am

I really like the new business woman scenes in the port. The Halloween soul vore event was great too.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delennd » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:15 am

Does anyone know how to make a pickaxe or how many bombs you need (I have 6) to escape the mines under the desert tunnel?
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:47 pm

First, sorry if the mine code was too hard, that grew on me (plant pun!)
And to escape the mines, so the second underground map, you have to

Go to upper left area if the mao, get the wood and hammer (or have Ashley with you) , then build bridge, proceed to upper right of the map, flee from the enemy by running from her, get to the chest, plunder it, knock over the shelve and use it as bridge, then run right again, build the bridge and flee over the vines. Then you finally can blast your way out of this map on the top left.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delennd » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:06 pm

Thanks for replying RC8015.
I did actually already escape the scorpion and reached the top left (and ate the "boulder" aka golem girl) but when I get to the blocked path it says I don't have enough mining bombs and to go explore the dungeon more.
In the first room (with the bed and the chest codes) there is a chest behind some piles of rock that I haven't reached. It says "too much for a bomb but the miners probably have something around that could help" there is also some iron ingots and the character says "now I just need a stick and a workbench and I could make a pickaxe" so I imagine that is what's missing but I can't find the stick or a workbench.
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:16 pm

The thing with the pickaxe was just a little.. easter egg or so. A minecraft joke as you have 3 iron there.
But if you did escape the scorpion... then you should have collected more bombs while running from her, and be able to bomb the last rocks away... maybe send your save later over a PM, then I'll have a look after work tomorrow.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UnsettledTom » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:16 pm

So for the sirens town, there's just the
2 scenes with the business woman, the girl who loves anal, and the bar's special right?

And for the underground it's just
the crappy bandit, golem, scorpion and spider?

Wish there was a way to be friendly with the golem. But thanks for the update, and looking forward to some more centaur scenes, and maybe some more vore in vore scenes.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby TachibanaRei » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:16 pm

Downloaded 0.5.9.6 after playing up to the bridge part in 0.5.9.5. If you get the bombs from the code chest and blow up the southern path to get the miner helmet, a flashing star now blocks the northern path where the rocks were originally in 0.5.9.5, and the player is soft locked in the room with no way out
TachibanaRei
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game