Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Dialogue v1.1 - Dialogue addon for Skyrim DFA

Postby Wollffett » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:17 pm

Is there a way to make an NPC non lethal swallow another because even when telling the NPC to non lethal it is always lethal
Wollffett
Participator

Postby bees123 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:27 am

I'm not much of a writer, but I'd love it if there was companion dialogue like in Fallout Vore for this, ie. Lydia not expecting to carry that sort of burden, or Mjoll being slightly annoyed that the player got to eat Aerin first!
bees123
Participator

Postby rez » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:35 am

I think the sidequest Lights Out would be perfect for a vore route. I would offer some dialogue, but i'm not that much of a writer. Ether way I'll try and think of some more quests to suggest.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:18 am

It's nice to have an excuse to return to skyrim after all these years, vore dialog is my favourite kind of new content. Caught a tiny bug tho, I found the revelers and found out that I can't eat all three of them with male preds disabled, and with it enabled sometimes they refer to you as a male even if you're female.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Hivelord » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:30 am

Can anyone explain to me what i have to do to get this mod working?
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:41 am

Hivelord wrote:Can anyone explain to me what i have to do to get this mod working?

Download the mod and the listed requirements, then install using a mod manager (Mod Organizer 2, Vortex etc), then sort the mods list (should have a built-in function in the mod manager)

You can just drop all the files in your Skyrim directory, but that makes uninstalling and fixing more complicated if anything goes wrong

Also make sure you have the requirements for DFAM as well, ie. SkyUI, SKSE, Racemenu etc.
bees123
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:46 pm

Oh thank God I thought someone had brought my mod topic back up again.

Bravo for making this though. I've not the patience for the creation engine. I know how rough it is in there so good on you for spending the time for us!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Whoishe » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:55 pm

well this is interesting
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:35 am

Noticed a small problem when encountering the revelers; Any swallow attempt was seen as assault and turned the others hostile except for when I sneak-vored them and remained undetected. This happens with both lethal and non-lethal vore. Again, I'm not sure if the problem comes from the dialogue, cause that worked fine for all 3 of them. Probably something from DFAM itself, but I thought I should let you know.
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby rez » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:06 am

I have some minor quest ideas.
The first one is in riften and the 2nd is in windhelm. one dose involve young prey so I will spoiler the quests.

Spoiler: show
the first one is Keerava wants to adopt some children from Honorhall Orphanage, however Grelod the Kind will not allow anyone to adopt any children. So Keerava asks you to smuggle One or all of the children (depending on on if we want to have the quest use multi-prey)out of the Orphanage in your belly so she can take them in. (Honestly I would love for her to mention unbirthing the kids, but having her say they will stay in her belly also works. As would a way for you to "accidently" digest them)

The 2nd one is that you offer to help Shahvee at the windhelm docks, and she decides that she needs a human anal toy for a while, Or something wiggling in her belly if AV in not doable.(I can see this being a repeatable quest with a small reward. I can also see this being an option for a lot of characters in the game)

As for what the quests would give I would say the first one should give a vore related enchanted item. And the 2nd should be some gold(and perhaps the well rested buff?)
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Starduster » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:20 pm

This is very much a personal preference, but could it be possible to have more disposal-coded dialogue? Again, personal taste, so it's fine if you don't want to, I'm just curious.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:54 am

Hey. I had an idea for some dialogue about asking to be let out from a friendly pred, and the option for them to betray you. The idea for the betrayal came from Fallout Vore tho, so idk if that could form a problem or that you'd rather ask permission from them, but I thought you should know just in case. The rest is original.

So On to the dialogue;
I'm ready to get out now. / It's getting a little hot in here, could you let me out now?
---Already? Okay, here goes. (vanilla)

---Not yet, your squirming feels way to good. / Hmm. No, I think I'll keep you in there a bit longer.
------You're not planning on digesting me are you?
--------No, don't worry, I just want to enjoy you a bit longer. (safe)
--------I wasn't, but that's not a bad idea actually. Goodbye meat. (betrayal)

---------*Muffled sounds of protest and struggling*
-----------OH! Oh yes. Mmm. I definitely made the right choice there.

-------Oh, okay then. Just don't forget about me okay?
---------Yeah, yeah, whatever. / I won't, just trust me, okay.
-time skip-
-----------I'm going to let you out now. Let me know when you want to do this again, I really enjoyed it. (safe)
-----------Regular forgotten dialogue (accidental)

------Actually, I really like it in here. You can digest me if you want. / Actually, I was hoping you'd melt me into pudge.
--------Really? Well I'm not about to pass up a free meal.
--------Nah, that's okay, I just want to enjoy this a bit more. (safe)
--------Thank you! I'd love to make you part of me. Goodbye my friend/love (lovers and allies)
--------You mean it? All right then. I'll be sure to put your strength to good use my friend. (friends)

Dialogue after getting lethally swallowed by creatures;
-Let me out you overgrown fur coat! I don't want to end up a pile of dung in the wilds!
---*Air rushes past you as the creature belches*
-----No! Kynareth save me!

-Wow, okay. Didn't see that coming. What a powerful beast.
---*Your struggles are met with a low growl you can only describe as 'content'*
-----I guess this is it then. Oh well, there are worse ways to go. (maybe instalethal?)
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby runeguden » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:47 am

Rainbowknight2 wrote:Hey. I had an idea for some dialogue about asking to be let out from a friendly pred, and the option for them to betray you. The idea for the betrayal came from Fallout Vore tho, so idk if that could form a problem or that you'd rather ask permission from them, but I thought you should know just in case. The rest is original.

So On to the dialogue;
I'm ready to get out now. / It's getting a little hot in here, could you let me out now?
---Already? Okay, here goes. (vanilla)

---Not yet, your squirming feels way to good. / Hmm. No, I think I'll keep you in there a bit longer.
------You're not planning on digesting me are you?
--------No, don't worry, I just want to enjoy you a bit longer. (safe)
--------I wasn't, but that's not a bad idea actually. Goodbye meat. (betrayal)

---------*Muffled sounds of protest and struggling*
-----------OH! Oh yes. Mmm. I definitely made the right choice there.

-------Oh, okay then. Just don't forget about me okay?
---------Yeah, yeah, whatever. / I won't, just trust me, okay.
-time skip-
-----------I'm going to let you out now. Let me know when you want to do this again, I really enjoyed it. (safe)
-----------Regular forgotten dialogue (accidental)

------Actually, I really like it in here. You can digest me if you want. / Actually, I was hoping you'd melt me into pudge.
--------Really? Well I'm not about to pass up a free meal.
--------Nah, that's okay, I just want to enjoy this a bit more. (safe)
--------Thank you! I'd love to make you part of me. Goodbye my friend/love (lovers and allies)
--------You mean it? All right then. I'll be sure to put your strength to good use my friend. (friends)

Dialogue after getting lethally swallowed by creatures;
-Let me out you overgrown fur coat! I don't want to end up a pile of dung in the wilds!
---*Air rushes past you as the creature belches*
-----No! Kynareth save me!

-Wow, okay. Didn't see that coming. What a powerful beast.
---*Your struggles are met with a low growl you can only describe as 'content'*
-----I guess this is it then. Oh well, there are worse ways to go. (maybe instalethal?)

ah yes, the dialog from the fallout vore mod
runeguden
Participator

Re: Devourment Dialogue v2.0 - Dialogue addon for Skyrim DFA

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:24 am

So before I get to the update, here's some answers to a few questions:

rez wrote:I have some minor quest ideas.

The first one is simply not possibly because the mod specifically does not allow you to swallow children at all. In addition to that, even if it were possible I don't feel comfortable adding child vore to my mod, especially not unbirthing.
The second is doable; however... I am perfectly okay with adding quests like this, but for me to write them myself it needs to be something I am personally into. And lets just put it this way, I'm a massive homosexual, so the only quests I would be writing myself are ones where you get eaten by big muscly orcs. So I don't mind adding it to the game, but basically someone else is going to have to write it.

Starduster wrote:This is very much a personal preference, but could it be possible to have more disposal-coded dialogue? Again, personal taste, so it's fine if you don't want to, I'm just curious.

I was thinking in the future of adding a toggle, to disable references to disposal and scat. So once that would be done I would be open to adding more content like that. But like I said before, I only really write content that I personally like, and I'm really just not into scat. The stuff I've already added is about as far as I'd really go with it, so if you want something more graphic, or just more of it in general, someone else is probably going to have to write it.

Rainbowknight2 wrote:Hey. I had an idea for some dialogue about asking to be let out from a friendly pred, and the option for them to betray you.

I was already planning on adding stuff similar to this so I can definitely work it in.

Rainbowknight2 wrote:Dialogue after getting lethally swallowed by creatures.

So this really just isn't possible with the way the Devourment mod works in its current state because you fundamentally can't do the "talk" interaction with a creature. I've had some ideas for ways to make interacting with prey/pred better, that would make this possible, but it's a bit more of an extensive project, so I'm basically waiting to see what happens with the Refactor mod.

Onwards to the new Update!
This wasn't a huge update in terms of content, but the big thing was the addition of the new MCM menu, and adding a bunch of sliders and toggles to make the mod experience more customizable. You can change the probability of getting randomly digested, and the probability that someone will say yes or no to your various advances. You can also disable pred and prey dialogue for specific genders, since I know I personally only like one type of pred and one type of prey (Spoiler - It's men for both).
In addition:
You can now ask to eat someone! Finally this got added. I have no idea why it wasn't in the base mod, but I've added it here now.
Once you've been in an NPC's stomach for a while, there's a chance you might start getting digested. You can edit the probability of it happening, and how long you have to be in someones stomach for it to happen (the exact amount of time it takes is random, but you can set an upper and lower limit) in the new MCM.
A bunch of bugfixes, primarily by adding dialogue to stop certain actions that are impossible, like asking someone to eat you when you are currently full (Devourment just doesn't allow nesting prey, which is unfortunate).

I also spent some time and made a new addon, that's just kind of a collection of some things people had been asking for Devourment to do that I felt I could add easily enough, but that didn't fall under the perview of Dialogue. Specifically, it causes NPC's to randomly spawn with full bellies, and causes actors to burp whenever they are digesting prey. Both actions can be modified or disabled in the same MCM as Devourment Dialogue, though for that reason, you need Devourment Dialogue in order for the addon to work. The burps also only work in DFAM 1.2.7.
https://mega.nz/file/pdUk2D5Q#uzdS8ov6z ... 4J495tJKg4
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby rez » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:59 am

invidiasyren wrote:The first one is simply not possibly because the mod specifically does not allow you to swallow children at all. In addition to that, even if it were possible I don't feel comfortable adding child vore to my mod, especially not unbirthing.
The second is doable; however... I am perfectly okay with adding quests like this, but for me to write them myself it needs to be something I am personally into. And lets just put it this way, I'm a massive homosexual, so the only quests I would be writing myself are ones where you get eaten by big muscly orcs. So I don't mind adding it to the game, but basically someone else is going write it.

Fair enough on both counts. I can I can rework the First one into you offering to stay in her belly for a while so she can feel pregnant. More or less both would be staying in a belly for a while fore a reward, and a possible change to future dialogue with that NPC when you ask to go back into them(Calling you their toy for the AV version, and their child for the mock-pregnancy. Perhaps with special lines for digesting you.)
Last edited by rez on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:33 pm

invidiasyren wrote:
Rainbowknight2 wrote:Dialogue after getting lethally swallowed by creatures.

So this really just isn't possible with the way the Devourment mod works in its current state because you fundamentally can't do the "talk" interaction with a creature. I've had some ideas for ways to make interacting with prey/pred better, that would make this possible, but it's a bit more of an extensive project, so I'm basically waiting to see what happens with the Refactor mod.

No worries. Loving the new update btw, you've put some really nice dialogue in. Absolutely wonderful.
Only thing I encountered was that guards don't digest me if I stay in their 'jail', not even when I put the slider to 100%. They just tell me my time is up and then nothing happens. They don't release me either, I have to shout my way out. Pressing G again to re-initiate pred/prey convo just makes guards say one of the 'letting you go'-lines again.

Also, with B&B, after exciting a house, I suddenly spawned a live belly too. But of course no prey so it wouldn't digest. The belly was gone after actually digesting an npc. Has only happened once tho.
On start-up I did get the "reset belly added" notif, but the spell isn't in my tabs. Tried casting it with console when I had the afro-mentioned belly, but it had no effect.

Anyways, a massive thanks for all the hard work your pouring into this! Really loving it!
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Don't know if it's just me but I can't get an NPC to go lethal I waited for 20 mins and they never started to digest and I had it set to 100 percent chance
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:26 pm

Rainbowknight2 wrote:Only thing I encountered was that guards don't digest me if I stay in their 'jail', not even when I put the slider to 100%. They just tell me my time is up and then nothing happens. They don't release me either, I have to shout my way out. Pressing G again to re-initiate pred/prey convo just makes guards say one of the 'letting you go'-lines again.

I knew I was forgetting something. I forgot to fix that bug, but basically the global associated with the digestion probability wasn't getting correctly assigned in the script and then the regurgitate script not getting initiated properly. Already fixed, and will be added to a v2.1 when inevitably some more bugs come rolling in.

Rainbowknight2 wrote:Also, with B&B, after exciting a house, I suddenly spawned a live belly too. But of course no prey so it wouldn't digest. The belly was gone after actually digesting an npc. Has only happened once tho.
On start-up I did get the "reset belly added" notif, but the spell isn't in my tabs. Tried casting it with console when I had the afro-mentioned belly, but it had no effect.

So... I've had that issue before, and the thing is that it really should not be happening at all. Like the way skyrim works and the way I made the mod that shouldn't happen. But then after it weirdly did, I put in safety guards that should have prevented that. I guess I'll put in even more safety guards? I'm honestly kind of confused as to why this is even happening.

That being said, the reset belly isn't actually a spell, but the applying certain magical effects works the same way adding spells does. However, it originally was a spell. There was this annoying problem I kept having that I've since more or less fixed where bellies would get stuck and look wonky whenever actors were unloaded/loaded while full (this is an issue with the base game, it just popped up a lot more with my mod), so I gave the player a spell that would fix any broken NPC bellies. However, I've since made it so that it does it automatically for 99% of cases. The only other common case is that they'll be bugged whenever you load into a save where someone has a full stomach. Regardless the "Reset Belly Added" is a holdover from when the player would start with the fix belly spell. I believe if the problem happens again putting player.addspell XX02E116 (the two X’s will be a number that’s dependent on your load order) should fix it. Or just eating someone...

Wollffett wrote:Don't know if it's just me but I can't get an NPC to go lethal I waited for 20 mins and they never started to digest and I had it set to 100 percent chance

Try putting setstage 000DevourmentDialogQuest 20 in the console and see if that fixes it. Save first though because if it doesn't fix it, it might break things even more.
Last edited by Chiaroscuro on Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:44 pm

It says stage 20 doesn't exist also whenever I use any other dialogue option the sleep one disappears and if I use the sleep on and get out and go back in it just replays the sleep dialog
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:40 pm

Wollffett wrote:It says stage 20 doesn't exist also whenever I use any other dialogue option the sleep one disappears and if I use the sleep on and get out and go back in it just replays the sleep dialog

Whoops, it should be setstage 000DevourmentDialogEvents 20. That should fix most of the issues, since it seems like the events never got registered with Devourment which is a problem since they're basically fundamental to how the mod functions.
As for the sleep dialogue disappearing, that's mostly because I forgot how the original mods dialogue options just kind of loop back on themselves, so that should be fixed easily.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game