Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.213 --- 13/06/20

Postby zezeze17 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:36 pm

For what I know about it :

- Raise the affection of Shina (the first girl) until she put you in her dress. You have good explanations few pages before this one
- Be lucky with the random girls who pick you up, sometimes they repop on the bath house
zezeze17
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:24 am

Hey there fellow players and supporters. Today I have some news for you.
Unfortunately real life is.. apparently doing her best to slow our marvellous game down. We're suffering some serious slowdowns with a rather high rate, not to mention all the rest that is happening around in the world..
As such we've decided to move with a different approach. The so long awaited 0.3 update will see a reduction of it's planned additions. I seriously and deeply apologize for that. It would be still worth but.. I can't deny it would be less amazing that it should have...
But fret not, in exchange for less content, the update will instead come sooner, the ideal date (and as always without any guarantees ^^; ) is scheduled to be for Christmas of this year!
Know that we're still doing our best here and I can't wait for you to see what we're adding here. This update would still be a blast, you can trust me! :D
As a quick reminder: Save files of the previous versions will not work with this update.
New scripts and functions added are causing some conflicts with the older save files and despite they would still work regularly, some new features might cause unexpected crashes and leave you unable to progress within the newest content. I also apologize for this. We did our best to avoid this but as you all have confirmed to me, the sake of the game is more important than that.

As last I want to wish you the best to survive the end of this troublesome year and thank everyone who is supporting us. You have all of our admiration :D
Finally, with that said...
Stay tuned!! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby LenTheFren » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:11 pm

sounds good to me. hope things go better for yall soon. real life take priority
LenTheFren
New to the forum

Postby Kirakushou » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:01 pm

We are waiting, in fact, it would be nice to know at least approximately. What awaits us in the next update. To be honest, I don’t mind and I’ll wait a little longer, even longer than before Christmas. So that you can release all your great content.
Whatever Thank you.
Kirakushou
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:08 pm

Kirakushou wrote:We are waiting, in fact, it would be nice to know at least approximately. What awaits us in the next update. To be honest, I don’t mind and I’ll wait a little longer, even longer than before Christmas. So that you can release all your great content.
Whatever Thank you.

Take a look on their Discord Server, there are few teasers and u can see the working progress of the game
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bebopy » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:37 pm

I love this game, Minami is my girl. I would love to see a game over mechanic added, where if you spend too much time inside a girl, there's no way out. Like if you spend 3 nights inside Minami, you slide too deep to come out
bebopy
Participator

Postby secretish » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:47 am

bebopy wrote:I love this game, Minami is my girl. I would love to see a game over mechanic added, where if you spend too much time inside a girl, there's no way out. Like if you spend 3 nights inside Minami, you slide too deep to come out

The problem is, that would conflict with the relationship system once everyone gets it, and it also seems like it goes against the personalities of the current girls. They want to keep you inside permanently in a way that would still let you please them, considering you're seen as a very rare sex toy. Excluding if oral vore gets added in the future, all the girls want to keep you in a sensitive spot, ready to please them when they want. If you got sucked in and stuck/absorded in some way, that would be really wasteful in their eyes. Maybe adding some game overs like that would make sense if they only happened when the relationship with the girls got too bad, though. However, I think them not having any actual game overs is a specific design choice they wanted to make, so there's a decent chance they might never add any endings like that at all. That's probably one of the reasons they haven't added oral vore yet, despite hinting at it with Shina's friend (though I wouldn't be surprised if they do eventually add it).
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby VAddict » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:06 pm

secretish wrote:
bebopy wrote:I love this game, Minami is my girl. I would love to see a game over mechanic added, where if you spend too much time inside a girl, there's no way out. Like if you spend 3 nights inside Minami, you slide too deep to come out

The problem is, that would conflict with the relationship system once everyone gets it, and it also seems like it goes against the personalities of the current girls. They want to keep you inside permanently in a way that would still let you please them, considering you're seen as a very rare sex toy. Excluding if oral vore gets added in the future, all the girls want to keep you in a sensitive spot, ready to please them when they want. If you got sucked in and stuck/absorded in some way, that would be really wasteful in their eyes. Maybe adding some game overs like that would make sense if they only happened when the relationship with the girls got too bad, though. However, I think them not having any actual game overs is a specific design choice they wanted to make, so there's a decent chance they might never add any endings like that at all. That's probably one of the reasons they haven't added oral vore yet, despite hinting at it with Shina's friend (though I wouldn't be surprised if they do eventually add it).

I agree that it would be hard to do but I think there are some ways it could be done, like maybe talking to them you can hint to them what you want and eventually when your relationship is at the right level they may givin. Another thing I think could work is that you can Go too deep when doing anal vore which puts you into a danger zone where if you are unsuccessful you get pulled in more and more until your to deep, if you escape you could be greated with a worried or angry girl. This could then unlock a options to ask them to go deeper or new diolog.

I think it would be great to see but it's not necessary for this game since it's options are already really good and as long as we get more interaction I think this game will just keep getting better and better with or without a game over mechanic.
VAddict
New to the forum

Postby Cridel » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:26 am

That is why you need to start off with a comprehensive system as a skeleton and you add in your content like muscles and flesh to your skeleton. Sorry if people like the hard vore mentality talking about skeletons, flesh, and muscles might imply.

You don't necessarily have to remove anything.

Best method I have found is working with an interactive story teller with interactive choices matching your skeleton structure of expectations of what you are willing to allow as choices to be made that in turn produce consequences.

It is really up to you, the developer to make these decisions. And it would certainly get people off your back if you tell them what you plan on doing or what you want it to look like. Sharing your vision and thoughts and being deterministic in what you want can allow enough information to be made about what your plans are while also enough control to prevent outspoken content that wouldn't really be of any interest to you.

We are tools, use us as the Soul Cube from Doom 3 would say.
Cridel
Participator

Postby Tyler1999 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:12 pm

what are tomoko and tormented soul supposed to do? I thought I came across the soul in minami's house
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby Foxysan » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:02 pm

How could I play this game on an Android cell phone?
Foxysan
New to the forum

Postby elbola7 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:06 am

You can with joiplay or neko rpg, but i recomend you the joiplay apk
elbola7
New to the forum

Postby keyshawn5601 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:44 am

Is there like a map of the rooms With a mark on places you can hide in to rest? i am having more trouble with the map rather than the giantesses
keyshawn5601
New to the forum

Postby KindStrangerMobileUser » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:50 am

how do i change my name here? if you can't, is it possible to deactivate my account?
KindStrangerMobileUser
New to the forum

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:46 am

Can someone tell me what answers I should speak to be more rude. I'm looking for the AV scene but I can only get the armpit.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:55 pm

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Can someone tell me what answers I should speak to be more rude. I'm looking for the AV scene but I can only get the armpit.

to get the av u have to escape while school, to give only rude answers give not automatic the av
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:22 pm

After I run away from school, where do I need to meet her where to continue and have the scene with the rude answers?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:31 am

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:After I run away from school, where do I need to meet her where to continue and have the scene with the rude answers?

if u could run away u did something wrong, u have to play progress game few times and make sure u get her really mad on u and then on some point, then try to escape at school, but it will end in her butt (or im wrong now and u have to back to her while school after escaping)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:47 am

When I managed to get out of her breasts in class, I tried to get into her but she punishes me with her feet. Is there another way I can get back to her without going through this scene? I tried to go back like that, but she didn't get mad. Do I have to do this same scene several times or is there a different one?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:13 pm

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:When I managed to get out of her breasts in class, I tried to get into her but she punishes me with her feet. Is there another way I can get back to her without going through this scene? I tried to go back like that, but she didn't get mad. Do I have to do this same scene several times or is there a different one?

U have to play the progress game, this is than Shina let u out at night and want to talk to u, there u have her get mad on u and this do u several times, idk 3 - 5 times or more (and pleasur her at night, so she have to wake up) and than u have to try to escape her at school
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game