Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V31A

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:53 am

Dragonlord wrote:So I've noticed that usually after knocking over a single empire you're usually powerful enough to just roll over the rest of the game. Any chance we could see some version of an end game crisis where a massive powerful horde appears attacking everyone or something of that nature?

Potential ideas
*Legendary dragon awakens leading massive kobold swarm.
*Hell invades, massive succubus arms continuously spawn until you defeat the hell portal town.
*Mongol Invasion, several massive waves of humans attack.
*Alien invasion, Vipers begin spawning and attacking in mass.

Not sure about those, but it's a possibility, but harder difficulty levels have also been requested, so that may also help.

Turbotowns wrote:EVERY. SINGLE. MONSTER. Was individually set to "eat some and disperse",

Yeah, sorry about that, in the first few versions they were kind of buggy and would sometimes migrate around between choices every time you opened and closed that screen. Those should all be fixed now, though.

Turbotowns wrote:Hmmm? Can the DewSprites cock vore? There's an option to disable it in the race editor, implying that they can, but I can't change their gender from female.

Ah, that's just an oversight, will get it fixed.

Turbotowns wrote:I wonder if it'd be possible to be able to choose from a menu which traits can be assimilated and which ones can't

Well, that's more feasible than it was before (thanks to me learning new things), but I think that's probably too much attention for a single trait.

Cruelin660 wrote:I Actually Agree with this message, Since it also Includes wild monsters that Randomly Spawns on Generated Unreachable Area (I made it so it should be mostly lakes, but it put alot a land still to make villages reachable.)
if you can add the ability to Skip these or make it mute, it would be great

Will get that corrected so they avoid spawning in unreachable areas (or possibly just exclude them from that check)

Turbotowns wrote:Also, it'd be nice if we could see the genders of mercenaries in the hire menus(So that we can recruit specific units based on gender(like if you've assigned gender specific traits, or you're trying to make single sex squads)).

Will add that.

Turbotowns wrote:Somehow, even though I set it to not watch ANY AI fights(I also unchecked monster fights), randomly, on some random turn, it entered a fight between cakes and mantis(I didn't notice until it was cycling the 2000th turns), which I couldn't skip, and it didn't autosave at the beginning of the battle.

That means that it somehow got stuck in a way the AI couldn't actually end the battle. I've fixed a number of those issues, but I guess there's at least one more. Most of the previous culprits were surrendered units blocking paths. If it happens again toss a save over, but you can also just use the cheat menu to force one side to win (probably whichever one is already winning)

TNT00007 wrote:Excuse me, if I want to change the language of this game to another language (Japanese and so on), what do I need to do?My English is not very good... ^^;

Unfortunately the game is only in English. It's not really set up well for easy swapping out even if someone did translate, because I didn't have that in mind when designing it. They'd have to basically modify the source code and rebuild.

Wolf172 wrote:Don't Know if I am the only person to suggest this or not, But would it be possible to have a little lore description pop up for some or all the buildings that you are able to construct? I know that we have a description of what they provide, But some thing short and sweet, Like for the capital palace say something like, "in a world were being swallowed whole is a real everyday occurrence. Building such elaborate palaces for oneself is a great accomplishment". Just an idea that popped in my head.

It could work, and there is some flavor text already (like the race descriptions), but I'm not very creative.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cruelin660 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:36 pm

Aurilika, What about a Campaign?
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhatTheNani » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:40 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Dragonlord wrote:So I've noticed that usually after knocking over a single empire you're usually powerful enough to just roll over the rest of the game. Any chance we could see some version of an end game crisis where a massive powerful horde appears attacking everyone or something of that nature?

Potential ideas
*Legendary dragon awakens leading massive kobold swarm.
*Hell invades, massive succubus arms continuously spawn until you defeat the hell portal town.
*Mongol Invasion, several massive waves of humans attack.
*Alien invasion, Vipers begin spawning and attacking in mass.

Not sure about those, but it's a possibility, but harder difficulty levels have also been requested, so that may also help.

I'm super behind this idea as a way to increase the game difficulty, since its a lot more interesting than the basic enemy number increases that most strategy games use for difficulty. Probably the simplest implementation would be to have a list of possible events like those in one of the game settings menus so you can choose which one you want, maybe set limits on how early it can happen, how likely it is to happen, if they can repeat, or more depending on how deep you are willing to make the mechanic. It would also give monsters like succubi, dewsprites, or vipers a chance to act kind of like other monsters instead of being limited to mercenaries while also making them stand out from the other more monstrous monsters (I think fairies would also work well with this, they seem a little out of place among the largely non-humanoid monster lineup).

Also, and this more just a "wouldn't this be cool" since I don't know how much work it would take or how feasible it would be, it would be interesting to have some of these large invasion events be lead by a special mercenary unit (like aforementioned legendary dragon idea or maybe a fairy or succubus queen or the like) that is abnormally powerful but taking them out gives you the ability to recruit them for yourself in the special mercenaries screen (or just adds them to the pool or something since the ai even with the ability to purchase special mercenaries turned on rarely does so).
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby alexandru0049 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:02 pm

I have an idea. How about an event editor where players can make their own events (maybe with images) and even some kind of event chain, after they have made a decision based on the players' response another event opened a continuation of the last ones story the next in game day (such as branched story). I hope the idea is useful.
alexandru0049
New to the forum

Postby Lyko » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:44 pm

any chance for the feral wolves to get other vore types? (oral only last i checked)
Lyko
New to the forum

Postby Cruelin660 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:42 pm

Just as a Idea, maybe have a building in the extra buildings set that can allow you to increase your stats by gold spent to increase it or maybe to keep it restricted to increasing leadership.
And another idea, maybe having a building that lets you be able to take leaders as your own like puppeteering in WW2.

Oh, and maybe have a event in battle that bring in reinforcement, or maybe some special move you can do by sending 2-8 eight armies to surround a city, attacking them from all side. I know the last seems impractical but hey, I'm just throwing ideas.
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby DisguisedQQ » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:12 am

Do you ever thought about enhancing leveling with additional perks? For example, fallout style with perks avaliable every certain level, the higher level the stronger perks avaliable, or any other similar mechanic. Think about it when you have nothing else to do... :P
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby bahamut24 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:29 pm

just an idea:
super vore [cheat only] (cannot think of better word) trait: devour target regardless size

if possible minor change: resurrect cannot be activate if unit is still in absorb phase. until unit is fully perish in any body part to be able to be resurrected
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cruelin660 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:48 pm

any plans on add more species from a certain space-Roleplay-Building-2D game since you have avians in the game?
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby gigaredpanther » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:07 am

bahamut24 wrote:just an idea:
super vore [cheat only] (cannot think of better word) trait: devour target regardless size

You know, I was considering trait ideas, and that sort of thing came to mind.

- - - - -

Here's some random trait concepts for consideration. Most of them are cheat traits because of course they are. Hey, they're fun, and I usually put them on my enemies anyway!

PackedTight:
Can vore any size units as long as the predator isn't at/above thier max stomach capacity. Of course, this trait will do nothing to mitigate the penalties of being overstuffed...
(Also an idea: Have an option to have this rule universally apply when eating surrendered units? Or when an entire side is surrendered? Hate to see larger units go to waste just because the victors have eyes bigger than thier stomachs...)

AlwaysRoom:
Cheat trait where stomach capacity is ignored outright. I feel it's in line with the other vore cheats like Irresistible and Inescapable.

Regenerator? Revenant? Unbreakable? idk what to call this one :?
Units with this will revive if killed by weapons/magic, but won't revive if digested. For those of us okay with their favorite units meeting their end, but only in the "proper way" :gulp:

Reformer:
Inverse of previous trait. Will revive if digested, but not if killed conventionally. Just so you guys aren't left out if this is more your style.

As always, these are just suggestions that you're under no obligation to to add. And feel free to alter details as you see fit!
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby bahamut24 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:44 pm

gigaredpanther wrote:

You know, I was considering trait ideas, and that sort of thing came to mind.

- - - - -

Here's some random trait concepts for consideration. Most of them are cheat traits because of course they are. Hey, they're fun, and I usually put them on my enemies anyway!

PackedTight:
Can vore any size units as long as the predator isn't at/above thier max stomach capacity. Of course, this trait will do nothing to mitigate the penalties of being overstuffed...
(Also an idea: Have an option to have this rule universally apply when eating surrendered units? Or when an entire side is surrendered? Hate to see larger units go to waste just because the victors have eyes bigger than thier stomachs...)

AlwaysRoom:
Cheat trait where stomach capacity is ignored outright. I feel it's in line with the other vore cheats like Irresistible and Inescapable.

Units with this will revive if killed by weapons/magic, but won't revive if digested. For those of us okay with their favorite units meeting their end, but only in the "proper way" :gulp:

Reformer:
Inverse of previous trait. Will revive if digested, but not if killed conventionally. Just so you guys aren't left out if this is more your style.

As always, these are just suggestions that you're under no obligation to to add. And feel free to alter details as you see fit!

i like those ideas, especially AlwaysRoom
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby KHLover » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Regenerator? Revenant? Unbreakable? idk what to call this one
Units with this will revive if killed by weapons/magic, but won't revive if digested. For those of us okay with their favorite units meeting their end, but only in the "proper way"

Yes! I love this concept so much!
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:29 pm

KHLover wrote:
Units with this will revive if killed by weapons/magic, but won't revive if digested. For those of us okay with their favorite units meeting their end, but only in the "proper way"

Resurrection vs Reforming, then?

Resurrection = Will return to life after a battle if killed in combat as long as there's a body (ie; they were not digested).
Reforming (Cheat trait) = Will return to life after a battle when killed.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cruelin660 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:03 am

Aces wrote:
KHLover wrote:

Resurrection vs Reforming, then?

Resurrection = Will return to life after a battle if killed in combat as long as there's a body (ie; they were not digested).
Reforming (Cheat trait) = Will return to life after a battle when killed.

Add Immortality:A Cheat Trait that makes the Unit come back into battle on the body or from the corner of the screen on your next turn if the unit previously died(by death or Digestion doesn't matter)
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cruelin660 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:08 am

I Think it would be Reanimation since the unit comes back from a broken state
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby gigaredpanther » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:00 am

"Reanimation" would fit, yeah. Out of all the ideas I threw out there, this trait is my most wanted one, even if it's just basically a conditional Eternal.
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:30 pm

Since some races have more animations and sprites, will you also update those simpler like humans, cats and dogs who have less?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cruelin660 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:57 pm

would it hurt if the frog was a race?
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cruelin660 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:43 pm

I would like a Reflex Stat that would decrease the cost of attacking and give a increase chance of Dodging attacks, just something that would be a nice addition.
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thibs » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:58 am

Has anyone made any giant maps they wouldn't mind sharing? I like to play with a lot of races but the map is getting fairly squished.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game