Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V7A

Postby MasterInventor » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:48 am

Aurilika wrote:Okay, after a slightly rocky 7A, here's 7B. Fixing an exception that could basically halt the game due to a typo in one part of the fixed portrait code.

7B:
Fixed a portrait related exception that could completely halt the game.
Fixed a bug where special characters wouldn't be imported correctly.
Fixed a bug where a script that was designed to clean up corrupted saved units would run when loading savegames.

Would you mind adding the custom personality settings menu from the game creation section -

forforum.PNG

you know, this one

- to the options for the random New Arrivals thing? It would be nice to be able to digest people permanently, and then still have new people coming in with the kinds of personalities I like. I know you can already mostly do that by adding in a list of pregenerated characters and having the game put those in instead of randomly generating new ones to your specifications, but I don't really want to do that haha ^^;

Nice work on the new version, it was definitely worth the wait! Don't take my demanding new features from you as a negative review - you've already got a good thing here, I just thought this addition would be nice :)
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby KHLover » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Can we discuss the name change from HornySlip to SlipperyWhenWet?
It's just...
Beautiful.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:25 pm

Lovin the new update and changes to the systems~ The traits are a unique addition and I applaud that.

But I may be blind but how do I have people ask to be eaten more often? I have there Voraphilia at max but they NEVER ask.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Orin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:39 pm

The new "Taste" interaction is fun, even if I'm not sure it actually rises the chances of vore interactions. What about one in which a prey teases a predator by asking them to have a taste? I would love it in a prey seducer personality.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby KHLover » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:27 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Lovin the new update and changes to the systems~ The traits are a unique addition and I applaud that.

But I may be blind but how do I have people ask to be eaten more often? I have there Voraphilia at max but they NEVER ask.

What do you have Prey Willingness set to?
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:52 pm

Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Unfortunate » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:51 pm

KHLover wrote:Can we discuss the name change from HornySlip to SlipperyWhenWet?
It's just...
Beautiful.

Oh? It's in now? Fantastic!
Yeah, I was the one who originally posted the suggestions for the quirks and traits, complete with a rough outline of what they do and their names, and since that was one of my favourite puns I had to poke Auri to keep it. :wink:
My other favourite is Love Bites.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:58 pm

The bug fixes definitely helped a lot, but my pred with DoesNotForce, still never engages except one time when he tried to Force my other main pred... Also, said pred with 0 prey willingness kept doing the AreaVoreTease, while my character with 100% prey willingness never did...
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:35 pm

Now that you have traits and quirks are you going to be adding something that allows you to like lockpick and sneak into other people's dorms now?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby fadetoblack19 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Been playing the game for months now, and the new update has been great! I do have a quick question however; I've noticed that AI can shove prey down your throat, helping you eat them. Is there a button to do the same when AI is devouring someone, or is it not yet implemented? Just want to make sure I'm not completely blind yet. Thanks again!
fadetoblack19
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:20 pm

fadetoblack19 wrote:Been playing the game for months now, and the new update has been great! I do have a quick question however; I've noticed that AI can shove prey down your throat, helping you eat them. Is there a button to do the same when AI is devouring someone, or is it not yet implemented? Just want to make sure I'm not completely blind yet. Thanks again!

yeah I checked for that as well.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Aurilika » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:01 am

So, did some stuff today, will put out another bug fixing patch in the next couple of days, I want to try and resolve the frequency of vore not being what it should be, first.

MadEnough wrote:Thanks for working so hard Aurilika.

Just tried 7B. PreyBeg and ConvincetoSpare are still pretty high values it seems, but they are more manageable
Also, the response to AreaVoreTease uses the name of the character who did it rather than the character(s) that want to eat them
I made a pred betray 3 prey that didn't want digestion, and all 3 spent all of their actions begging and convincing to spare and none of them tried to struggle, despite having good strength scores and helpful traits

Okay, will still be making a few more adjustments there to try to get it to a good place.
Fixed that text issue.
My best guess is that they were low on energy, but I tweaked the odds a little, including putting beg in with convince to spare in having it be significantly less likely the more it happens.

MasterInventor wrote:Would you mind adding the custom personality settings menu from the game creation section -

you know, this one

- to the options for the random New Arrivals thing? It would be nice to be able to digest people permanently, and then still have new people coming in with the kinds of personalities I like. I know you can already mostly do that by adding in a list of pregenerated characters and having the game put those in instead of randomly generating new ones to your specifications, but I don't really want to do that haha ^^;

Nice work on the new version, it was definitely worth the wait! Don't take my demanding new features from you as a negative review - you've already got a good thing here, I just thought this addition would be nice :)

Yeah, will be adding that, probably for the next major patch. I had intended to do that this patch together with the adding saved characters option, but it proved slightly more work than I was expecting, so I opted to push it off so I could finish the patch.

KHLover wrote:Can we discuss the name change from HornySlip to SlipperyWhenWet?
It's just...
Beautiful.

Yeah, That was an instance of me wanting it to be more descriptive, but the suggested was just superior.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Lovin the new update and changes to the systems~ The traits are a unique addition and I applaud that.

Thank you, you can also thank Unfortunate for a lot of of the basic ideas.
I'm in the process of revamping the way vore is chosen by the AI, since it's not quite where it should be after that behind the scenes AI rework. I'm aware that they frequently don't vore as often as they should at the moment.

Orin wrote:The new "Taste" interaction is fun, even if I'm not sure it actually rises the chances of vore interactions. What about one in which a prey teases a predator by asking them to have a taste? I would love it in a prey seducer personality.

Right now it's effectively a rather stylized romantic action. It increases romantic relations, and also raises arousal a fair bit. It will have a bit more effect in the future, though. There was a concept that I considered for this patch but pushed off for a future patch called moods, so a character could be in a prey mood, and they'd have increased odds of doing prey related things, and actions like tease could contribute to the moods. Then they'd return to normal with time, with maybe a bit of random fluctuation. So, taste would in the future contribute to a vore related mood. That also creates room for a prey tease like you suggest, and have it affect the character.

invidiasyren wrote:The bug fixes definitely helped a lot, but my pred with DoesNotForce, still never engages except one time when he tried to Force my other main pred... Also, said pred with 0 prey willingness kept doing the AreaVoreTease, while my character with 100% prey willingness never did...

Will continue to tweak that. The AreaVoreTease is actually due to a typo where the AI does it if their pred willingness is over .7, instead of their prey willingness being over .7 . That's fixed for the next patch.

ripleysonic wrote:Now that you have traits and quirks are you going to be adding something that allows you to like lockpick and sneak into other people's dorms now?

That's really likely to come at some point, but I haven't fully decided on the direction for the next patch.

fadetoblack19 wrote:Been playing the game for months now, and the new update has been great! I do have a quick question however; I've noticed that AI can shove prey down your throat, helping you eat them. Is there a button to do the same when AI is devouring someone, or is it not yet implemented? Just want to make sure I'm not completely blind yet. Thanks again!

It was intended, but there's a bug that makes it not show up when it's supposed to. I've got that fixed for this next patch.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LostSoul13 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:00 am

The missionary sex position is available for F/F but has no text for the intercourse option, and certain positions remove the StripThem and StripSelf options even though they're still available for the AI to do.

Not anything major, but I haven't seen these little oddities mentioned by anyone else so I figured I would. Thank you for all of your hard work on this Aurilika, I've been really enjoying this little game!
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:35 am

Small typo. When my character did AreaVoreTease and got devoured and digested and reformed, when she did it again it came up with my character's name instead of the predator's name.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby MasterInventor » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:41 am

Yes, I've pretty consistently seen my own character respond to my own character's AreaVoreTease. In fact, I've never seen an AI character respond, or use AVT themselves.
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby CoinToast » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:04 am

Mmm, more out of curiosity than as a real request of any kind, but you once said that the logic of the game had little to do with the graphics. So theoretically, could this engine be used to make a text adventure game of some kind? Or is the grid and the position of the agents too intrinsic to its proper working?
CoinToast
Been posting for a bit

Postby ripleysonic » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:54 pm

Are you going to be adding more picture cases for custom pictures for like willing, unwilling, eating in the cafeteria, naked, or showering in the future?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby fadetoblack19 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:10 pm

Aurilika wrote:

It was intended, but there's a bug that makes it not show up when it's supposed to. I've got that fixed for this next patch.

Sounds great! Keep up the awesome work! If I may, I'd like to suggest some possible features. Like groping, confessing love, convincing others to eat/be eaten, and possibly more extreme options like forcing yourself upon another (though that might be a bit much...)

At any rate, seriously, great work. Try not to exhaust yourself with coding and all that though.
fadetoblack19
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:04 am

ripleysonic wrote:Are you going to be adding more picture cases for custom pictures for like willing, unwilling, eating in the cafeteria, naked, or showering in the future?

That would be interesting to expand the scope of Custom user experiences. I like using all of the Character portraits, and I do have something else to share some ideas.

Maybe Character-Eaten will be Unwilling and Character-EatenWilling will be willing pictures?
Character-Nude would be cool, but it would put up a lot of work and effort to add all other emotes with the nude variation, and some other clothing variations.

And if the Mood feature was implemented, then the neutral character portraits would be split into multiple emotes, as long if they aren't Showering, Hungry, Full, Horny, Horny + Full, or Dead.
Character-EatCafe would be Eating in the Cafe
Character-Shower is self-explanatory
Already explained that Character-Eaten would be Unwilling and Character-EatenWilling is Willing (So that way in case the picture isn't unwilling implied all the time).
Character-Disposal is self-explanatory, mainly for the pred.
Character-Sex is having sex with a partner.

And I would say something for the planned Mood feature like Auri previously mentioned. Like for an example in spoilers:
Spoiler: show

Angry would increase Pred actions. It also decreases both Romantic and Non-romantic actions towards themselves. Any negative relationship effects would doubled on both parties, depending on said action (Ex: They'll get even more angry if someone used a relationship action on them);
Sad would decrease both Romantic and Non-Romantic actions, regardless if it towards themselves or the person they're talking to. Maybe it makes them vulnerable to become eaten more?;
Happy would increase Non-Romantic actions;
Horny would increase Romantic Actions, since it's already there in the game;
Submissive would increase the acceptance of being eaten (Depending on the severity, the max is .4 or .35 for fully willing) and increases the chances to ask to be eaten/force themselves to become eaten;
Hungry is self-explanatory, since it increases Pred actions as well (Combined with GreatHunger Quirk and Angry mood).
There's other moods i can think of, but that's all of the planned ideas so far.

And I think each action would affect their mood. Like Breaking up on a relationship would set both parties sad, or constantly licking/any romantic actions would get them in a submissive mood. Maybe touching parts of their bodies outside of sex would be a thing to lead up to Submissive?
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:17 pm

Having sneaky preds specifically follow you to places where there aren't witnesses (such as waiting for someone to take a shower then going in to gobble them up) would be pretty amazing.
maraudingmarauder
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game