Vore Games I've Started On...

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Games I've Started On...

Postby VAddict » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:54 pm

how many vore scenes are there in VRle, so far I have found a scene for the sister and the girl at the front desk eating the player and the player eating the niece scene.
VAddict
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:10 pm

Nnaerie wrote:how many vore scenes are there in VRle, so far I have found a scene for the sister and the girl at the front desk eating the player and the player eating the niece scene.

There is a scene for both the mother and sister in the restaurant if you get your relationship points high enough with one of them. Then there's the front desk and the mission at the guild. In total, just four scenes.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby VAddict » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:59 pm

RealZikik wrote:
Nnaerie wrote:how many vore scenes are there in VRle, so far I have found a scene for the sister and the girl at the front desk eating the player and the player eating the niece scene.

There is a scene for both the mother and sister in the restaurant if you get your relationship points high enough with one of them. Then there's the front desk and the mission at the guild. In total, just four scenes.

thankyou for telling me, I found out that the mother scene can only be seen if the daughter relation ship is low. I also want to say that I like what you have done so far.
VAddict
New to the forum

Postby simpsoj » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:48 pm

im trying to play vore island and am getting system/RGSS301.dll could not be found how do i fix this issue if someone knows how
simpsoj
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:03 pm

Nice games so far. Looking forward for more.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:19 am

simpsoj wrote:im trying to play vore island and am getting system/RGSS301.dll could not be found how do i fix this issue if someone knows how

You can download that from Google. I searched it and found it on the first try. However, after that a message appears that says "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/peaceful". So it is a moot point, unless the publisher/author fixes it that is.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Superl » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:17 am

Do you have social media or a discord server that we can join, where we can see the development of the games ?
Superl
New to the forum

Postby Ryuuenzan » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:54 am

Maexam2 wrote:
simpsoj wrote:im trying to play vore island and am getting system/RGSS301.dll could not be found how do i fix this issue if someone knows how

You can download that from Google. I searched it and found it on the first try. However, after that a message appears that says "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/peaceful". So it is a moot point, unless the publisher/author fixes it that is.

If i may, this is an extremely simple fix. generally you can take files from the "music" file, and simply rename them based off of what you want to play. in fact, you could actually add in entirely different music pieces, IF they match the .ogg file format. Its what I did, and it allowed full access to the game itself.
Ryuuenzan
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:45 pm

Superl wrote:Do you have social media or a discord server that we can join, where we can see the development of the games ?

I do not. Updates are pretty infrequent since I can't be working on vore content all of the time. For the most part, I don't really know if any of these will actually be completed.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Superl » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:00 pm

RealZikik wrote:
Superl wrote:Do you have social media or a discord server that we can join, where we can see the development of the games ?

I do not. Updates are pretty infrequent since I can't be working on vore content all of the time. For the most part, I don't really know if any of these will actually be completed.

If you ever need an artist, hit me up. I would like to help :D
Superl
New to the forum

Vore Island problem

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:38 pm

The Game is having issues that its missing the BGM "Peaceful" audio. Can you release it for us please or you going to have the download with the BGM?
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Island problem

Postby RealZikik » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:01 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:The Game is having issues that its missing the BGM "Peaceful" audio. Can you release it for us please or you going to have the download with the BGM?

I don't really have a version without that issue. I'd recommend just copying an existing .ogg file and renaming it to that.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby keyshawn5601 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:29 pm

how to get the 2 books about vore in the "vore relationships" game to work
keyshawn5601
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:44 pm

Quite the catalogue here, I hope something comes of these.
career.jpg
career.jpg (34.9 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
Turbotowns
???

Postby DrLucky0 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:50 pm

For BGM audio file "Peaceful." fix , google (free audio peaceful) then click a site then download a new audio file, then take new audio file and put it into the (BGM folder) that is in the (Audio) folder, rename the file that was downloaded to (peaceful) and game will run. this should only take about two minutes to do
DrLucky0
New to the forum

Postby Klyen2000 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:20 pm

Could anyone please explain the way how exactly to fix the RGSS301.dll error which appears by trying to run the game vore island. I searched by google and tried a few things but they they did not work for me xD

If possible please with link or name of the site.
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:52 am

Klyen2000 wrote:Could anyone please explain the way how exactly to fix the RGSS301.dll error which appears by trying to run the game vore island. I searched by google and tried a few things but they they did not work for me xD

If possible please with link or name of the site.

literally just change the 300 file to be named 301
Yoshi174
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game