What do you like about the things you like in vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do you like about the things you like in vore?

Postby Marco » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:35 pm

Another of my weird curiosity questions; is there a specific thing you like about certain scenarios or even actions during a vore scenario? Like does it make you think of a specific thing that you love to associate with vore? Is there something you enjoy imagining that the prey, pred or both could be thinking when this scenario or action happens?

For me this includes...

Pred licking their lips after eating the prey - This will sound strange in at least one place, but I love this because it makes me think about the prey (who is ultimately me when I imagine the scene, or at least I am imagining what it would be like from the prey's perspective.) I love thinking about the fact that (according to my specific preferences) someone who didn't want to be eaten is now trapped in the pred's stomach, probably scared, likely trying to escape somehow, as the reality of what's just happened and where they are becomes more and more real... and while all that is going on, the pred just licks their lips because they enjoyed how good the prey tasted. It's silly as the prey wouldn't even be aware that the pred is licking their lips, so if I was the prey I wouldn't even know about this, but I love thinking about it this way.

Denied escape attempts - What I basically mean here is that the prey almost manages to escape from the pred's mouth, only to be pushed back in (or maybe even licked back in) by the pred, and then swallowed immediately. This essentially revolves (in various ways) around false hope from the prey's perspective - they had a chance to escape being eaten, and the pred took it away from them. I also like the idea of this being the final thing that confirms that the pred wanted to eat the prey (again playing into the idea of false hope) - for this, the scenario could be that the pred was eating a lot of actual food in a cartoon like manner (basically gulping it down in succession) and then gulps down the prey. As far as the prey knows (and hopes) maybe the pred just grabbed the prey by accident? They were pretty close to the food, and the pred was gulping everything very carelessly, not really looking at what they were eating - the prey is sure that once the pred realise that they accidentally put them in their mouth, they'll let them get out (or spit them out) and it will all be fine. However, the moment the prey manages to get enough of their body outside the pred's mouth, the pred doesn't suddenly realise their mistake, and helps and/or allows the prey to get out, but instead firmly forces the prey back in, and promptly swallows, preventing any further chance of escape, and thus non-verbally tells the prey that the pred indeed meant to eat them - it wasn't an accident at all, they're food now, and that's that. I also like the idea of it actually being an accident, but the pred simply likes their taste, so they decide to eat them anyway, but I guess the overall feeling for the prey is the same.

I'll add more when I think of them, or how to word them correctly. There are also some things that I know I like but may not know if there's anything specific about them yet.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What do you like about the things you like in vore?

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:40 pm

For me, I think it has to do with the idea of being inside a girl.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InDepthLook » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:56 pm

There's so much I like seeing in vore, lol. Something about being treated like an object or a meal is very appealing to me. That, and having a large predator capable of eating me chosing instead to protect me. Said predator giving into instinct and swallowing me alive, not really wanting to hurt me but ultimately giving in. There's definitely a power thing going on in that fantasty, lol, and I don't want every predator I like to end up swallowing me. Sometimes I don't mind endo, especially with the preds closest to my heart that I know would never hurt me, but most of the time I know it ends in digestion naturally.

In the same vein, unwilling prey is my favorite. There's an appeal to noncon for me, but strictly in fantasy. Usually only in vore, as noncon on it's own can read as straight up rape to me and it makes me uncomfortable. I know it's an unhealthy kink, lol.

Love me a pred who is casually dominant. Like, willing to end their prey's life, but not really giving it much thought. Feral preds lend well to this, since they're just doing what they have to to survive, and you're gonna be a meal whether you like it or not.

Those are my main favorites, lol. Hope that mess reads okay, I'm a little tired.
InDepthLook
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:48 pm

I like being treated as mere food, to have a pred that likes to play with me or even be good to me but finally swallows and digest me for nourishment (and sometimes pleasure)

Also, I sheldon like the idea of wimlingly enter some pred's mouth and let myself be swallowed even I know the consequencences.

A setup that I like is having a person I love being swallowed either by another person I love or care about, or a pred that just hungry. Then, the pred teases me and I end the same way, either willing or not.

I also love the context where I am rated as inferior, in a full size or shrink, because of different means: maybe the world has rich and poor popullation and I am part of the poor, maybe I am a crusader in an allien planet, maybe I have been shrunk and am being caught by some sentient rational animal, etc.
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lorelei » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:13 pm

I totally agree with Marco's point with the preference of
"Denied escape attempts" and is my favorite with unwilling Prey. Also the language of the Pred without words to try harder and to grab or suck harder or to open the throat even more to get the Prey back in and indirectly say "You won't escape me" or "You are so delicious, me want to feel you in me ". Of course, in addition to Prey's desperation of not being able to escape and being pushed back in after he has just caught fresh air and hope and how his role is made even more clear to him, only something delicious to devour and then thoughts like "No, I don't want to be pushed back in ". Only with me is the difference that I especially like other types of vore than oral.

"Delicious sweet thoughts and words": Since for me Vore is also a lot about enjoyment and lust and not just about hunger, thoughts or teasing statements from the Pred about the Prey are very important to me, such as "how delicious they are" or "mhm like a delicious loli to suck on" or " as slim as a chocolate bar to insert "or" I want to enjoy a delicious piece of cake now ".
So that the Pred literally the drool runs together in the mouth (or other gullet) and a similar joy and pleasure as on a delicious cream cake or fine sweet chocolate pralines. Of course, with the vore or the attack, also with statements that reduce Prey to something like "Mhm, how delicious you are" or "I'll just suck you in like a praline" or "You look so delicious, I just have to take and enjoy".
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsbfjsj » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:22 pm

I like the thought of being inside monster girls and dying.
fsbfjsj
New to the forum

Postby TheSecretBacon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:54 am

Hmmm. This is an interesting one.

For me, I enjoy the idea of not only being wanted for a meal, but actively sought out when the pred's intentions are clear. Gives a sort of feel of cat and mouse.

I like a gluttonous predator (mostly a female predator) whose willing to hunt me down, and catch me, despite my best efforts. Gives the feeling that no one is truly safe from her appetite.

Being eaten headfirst gives me a look at my inevitable destination, but feet first lets me get one last look at the world before I get gobbled up, and fall into her belly.

Either way, a lick of the lips is nice, but for me, I prefer when she lets out a great belch after I've been ingested. All while she teases me, and taunts me before I eventually digest inside her. Guess you could say I enjoy the... humiliation aspects of vore, as well.
TheSecretBacon
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:50 pm

TheSecretBacon wrote:Hmmm. This is an interesting one.
Being eaten headfirst gives me a look at my inevitable destination, but feet first lets me get one last look at the world before I get gobbled up, and fall into her belly.
Yes! That's exactly what I like about those two perspectives; head first = where I'm going, feet first = what I'm leaving behind.

Side Note: I know you didn't say this, but I've never agreed with the idea that all feet first preys are willing - you can still do unwilling vore and be eaten feet first, in my opinion. Imagine (as was essentially said here) an unwilling prey getting one taunting last look at the world, before they (based on my preference) spend the rest of their life in the pred's stomach.

TheSecretBacon wrote:Either way, a lick of the lips is nice, but for me, I prefer when she lets out a great belch after I've been ingested. All while she teases me, and taunts me before I eventually digest inside her. Guess you could say I enjoy the... humiliation aspects of vore, as well.
Oh, I definitely love it when the pred burps, but I couldn't think of a coherent way to explain why I like it - part of it is because I like the idea of the prey hearing it, as again it's confirmation that they're now officially food, and I love the idea of a casual "burp!" from the pred, like it's no real big deal that they just ate someone, who is (based on my scenarios) likely going through what I described in the licking lips example. It also confirms that the prey, did indeed just get eaten, if it happened fast.

I love the humiliation of vore, too.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:42 am

for me it is more so the dom/sub relationship of the whole scene with how one claims the other in their entirety as i see vore as a more visually interesting form of BDSM because of the snake coiling and vines and stuff.
humiliation also comes into this aspect due to the postion of the prey as well as the fact prey is usually nude (individual choices)
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:05 pm

Things I LOVE about vore:
- Scene/plot must be cute (can include willing Pred/Prey scenarios.)
- Swallowed whole + alive (being inside the predator)
- Belly bulges
- Belly hugs
- Held in the pred's belly as your new home.
- Eaten just to be protected from other danger.

Things I HATE about vore:
- Scat
- Digestion
- Slimed by spit, or other body juices.
- Full tour (out the butt)
- Skin ripping/tearing
- Blood
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:04 pm

I like being my pred's property, and thus it being their 'legal' right to swallow me up, and my duty to be their food.

I like her being caring toward me, even towards the very end.

I like laying down on her tongue accepting my fate.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:29 pm

Male pred: I'm a guy, and I consider myself a pred. As such, it's only natural.

Female prey: Girls are a lot prettier, and because I consider myself a pred... yeah, that should be obvious.

Digestion: It just seems more cruel than endo, and I like cruel.

Pregnant prey: The cruelty of eating someone who's about to bring new life into the world.

Child prey: The cruelty of eating someone just beginning their journey in life.

Burping: Come on, don't tell me you don't like hearing someone burping, especially in a vore scenario. The best kind is when the pred burps up an object belonging to the prey.

Farting: I personally enjoy everything about it. The sound, the smell, the disgusted reactions of others, I could go on endlessly.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby creamedbytherabbit » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:55 am

I’ve always had a soft spot for things that give the predator fun, comfort, and pleasure (except masturbation). When she dances. When she stretches. When she works out. The idleness of sleeping or sitting oftentimes feels like missed potential to me. Even walking would be better. I don’t want her to be this Ms. Pac-Man type predator who’s always on the move and never resting, but a more active digestion really cements the fact that the prey is food that will not be escaping no matter what. I expect the prey to stay trapped, and if they struggle they should never escape, and that all has to do with the strength of the predator. Bellies with pink skin where it’s clearly having a hard time? That’s too close to reality. Idleness, sleeping, and maybe a gentle rubbing have their appeal in the real world after a real world meal or a real world pregnancy. It has to be more different. More separate. The line I’ve drawn between reality and fiction is rather thick. Back when I was newer to vore, it wasn’t, and things would feel really... uncanny.
creamedbytherabbit
New to the forum

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:10 pm

I enjoy the idea of being dominated. To go from being a human to a stinky pile of shit.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion