Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V7A

Postby maraudingmarauder » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:40 pm

Getting more trait ideas.

One where if they see someone flirt with someone they're romantically interested in, or they find that the target of their affections isn't single, they'll try and get rid of their rival.
Another where if the object of their affection turns down their advances or cheats on them, they'll try and get them for themselves one way or another (endo-dominating if necessary)

Naturally, not mutually exclusive for the ultimate crazy-pred-crush combo.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:15 pm

Uhm... where/how do we change the vore tiers?

Also, it'd be nice, if in both this game AND vore war, that when we click on a name in the log, it jumps to that character.
Turbotowns
???

Postby MasterInventor » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:47 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... where/how do we change the vore tiers?

Hit ESC to go to the menu -> choose "Modify Game" -> choose the character you want to edit in the Selected Person dropdown menu -> hit "Modify Character" -> there's a slider labeled "Predator Tier"
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unfortunate » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Also, it'd be nice, if in both this game AND vore war, that when we click on a name in the log, it jumps to that character.

I agree with that. Finding 1 specific character amid 100 on a big map can be... taxing at times. ESPECIALLY when they're inside somebody else. Some sort of character locater in general would be welcome.

Also, I'm seeing talk about Quirks and Traits: Glad it's got people excited for the future. I'll chip in with my thoughts since I helped draft up the first set.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

maraudingmarauder wrote:One where if they see someone flirt with someone they're romantically interested in, or they find that the target of their affections isn't single, they'll try and get rid of their rival.
Another where if the object of their affection turns down their advances or cheats on them, they'll try and get them for themselves one way or another (endo-dominating if necessary)

I support that. The target to protect should be decided on who they have the highest romantic relationship with, and should be first come, first serve if multiple are maxed out.

Jealous (Trait) - This character will attempt to remove all competition to ensure they get the one they like the most.
Possessive (Trait) - If the one this character is dating ever cheats, or they reject their request to date, they will ensure it never happens again...
BlackWidow (Quirk) - This character's vore success rate increases if they are in a relationship with the victim.

ripleysonic wrote:Now that you have traits and quirks are you going to be adding something that allows you to like lockpick and sneak into other people's dorms now?

Yeah, I suggested something like that before, but in a sly charmer kind of sense. I like it though.
Entering somebody else's room unbidden should be a bold and dangerous ability, with great risk to the one doing the deed too. You should not be able to do it while a character is in the room, and if a character is watching you'll fail and be told off; you'll have to break in pre-emptively and lie in wait for them to arrive. A character should turn defensive when they find you unless they have an incredibly high relationship with you, and they have the power to kick you out after 3 turns. You won't be allowed back in until they leave the room again. That may sound... a bit tight and restrictive, but the power to break down somebody's door and ice them is something to be balanced very carefully. I've retreated into my dorm many a time when I noticed someone tailing me, if they could then break in then I'd be truly defenceless.

HomeInvader (Quirk) - This character can pick locks and break into an unoccupied dorm, but only if not being watched.
MayIEnter? (Quirk) - This character can request entry to an occupied dorm while standing outside it's door.

The big advantage to picking a lock verses asking is success rates: HomeInvader should only fail if there are witnesses or somebody home; MayIEnter? requires you to pass a very tough social check, with low odds of success.

Carne wrote:A good idea for traits could be a Nurse's station override, letting certain characters respawn, even if nurse's station is turned off, or vice versa

PersonalRespawn (Quirk) - This character will return to life in their dorm after death.

MadEnough wrote:Maybe a loss to relationship with predator when using ViolentStruggle, not everyone likes a rowdy meal XD

RattledPred (Quirk) - Violent struggling in this predator is more effective, but sours their opinion of the prey and their mood.
And on the other end of the spectrum...
Cruel (Quirk) - Violent struggling and begging from the prey, and gloating from predators makes this character hornier, doubly so if they're doing it.

Here's a number of others for the road:
SilverTongued (Quirk) - Tasting a character briefly increases vore odds on them.
Airtight (Quirk) - Prey cannot escape from this character once fully swallowed, only being rescued and begging will save them now.
Unstoppable (Quirk) - Attempts to rescue this character's prey will always fail.
BalancedDiet (Quirk) - This character is fed more by cafeteria food.
Prude (Quirk) - This character is offended by public sex displays and masterbating, their opinion of the culprits lowers on witnessing such things.
FearsomeReputation (Quirk) - The more digestions this character has gotten, the better at vore they get. The returns on this Quirk caps at 20.
Foodie (Trait) - This character requests to be eaten more often than usual.
Affable (Trait) - This character is more likely to accept conversation with those they hate.
WillingOnOwnTerms (Trait) - This character is always unwilling if forced, but can be willing as usual if asked nicely.
GoodNatured (Trait) - This character will never insult or push somebody, even to those they hate.
EasilyProvoked (Trait) - Will retaliate to any hurtful actions with equal nastiness, or outright eat them for it.
OrientationOnly (Trait) - Will only eat characters their Orientation points towards. AKA. Androsexual means masculin prey only. (Suggested to have a character who operates like the setting, without having it turned on.)
BlindToReason (Trait) - This character cannot be reasoned with: Begging always fails. (Down here, since it's decision based.)
TimebombPred (Trait) - This pred doesn't hunt for prey when hungry; they'll abruptly eat somebody on the same tile instead. The moment they are hungry enough it triggers; if nobody's there, they'll then head to the cafeteria as normal.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
None of these are musts, just throwing in my 10c.

Also, I personally recommend a character's likelihood to taste be tied to Voraephilia or Pred Willingness: I have some characters who would never be caught dead doing such a thing who have done it.
That's all, keep up the good work; I'll only come back later if I have something useful to share, or wish to say "Good job!" again.
... uh... Good job!
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:11 pm

Still wish there was a "targeted endo dominator" thing, where you could have a pred pick someone for endo domination... they'll endo nom other people, but this specific target is the one they keep for longer (or the one they keep "forever" if the "endo dominator keeps forever" option is on).

If it's somethin' you can manually assign to an AI as well (perhaps even as a name/list of names in a character save), would make the game good for teasin' people with! >w>

...also bonus points would be "this specific target is the only one I'll use this vore method on", so could have an endo predator that, say, is capable of oral and UB, and will nom anyone, but only their special target/targets will end up UB'd and kept~
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LostSoul13 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:01 pm

Seeing Unfortunate's ideas for traits and quirks gave me a couple of ideas of my own I'd like to share:

StudyBug (Trait) - This character is more likely to spend time studying in the library.
GymRat (Trait) - This character is more likely to spend time exercising in the gym.
ForumLurker (Trait) - This character is more likely to waste time on the computers in the library.
Reclusive (Trait) - This character tries to avoid locations where other characters are at.
HeavySleeper (Trait) - This character spends more time asleep and likes to nap inside their preds.
AllNighter (Trait) - This character doesn't sleep until they are sleep deprived.
WellRead (Quirk) - This character gets increased benefits from studying.
WanderingMind (Quirk) - This character gets reduced benefits from studying.
BodyBuilder (Quirk) - This character gets increased benefits from exercising.
SlowDevelopment (Quirk) - This character gets reduced benefits from exercising.
StableLifestyle (Quirk) - This character's fitness and charisma decrease slower over time.
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:30 pm

LostSoul13 wrote:The missionary sex position is available for F/F but has no text for the intercourse option, and certain positions remove the StripThem and StripSelf options even though they're still available for the AI to do.

Not anything major, but I haven't seen these little oddities mentioned by anyone else so I figured I would. Thank you for all of your hard work on this Aurilika, I've been really enjoying this little game!

You're welcome! Got both of those fixed. Opted to just makes those two interactions available all the time.

Enteresting wrote:Small typo. When my character did AreaVoreTease and got devoured and digested and reformed, when she did it again it came up with my character's name instead of the predator's name.

Yeah, there was a typo that used the same name for both entries, that's fixed now.

CoinToast wrote:Mmm, more out of curiosity than as a real request of any kind, but you once said that the logic of the game had little to do with the graphics. So theoretically, could this engine be used to make a text adventure game of some kind? Or is the grid and the position of the agents too intrinsic to its proper working?

Yeah, you could strip out the tile display bit and use it. That's sort of how I got from Vore War to here, they both effectively use the same way of displaying tiles (Granted there's obviously differences in the way they use tiles, but there are a number of similarities.)

ripleysonic wrote:Are you going to be adding more picture cases for custom pictures for like willing, unwilling, eating in the cafeteria, naked, or showering in the future?

I suppose that's possible, but I've sort of been trying to keep it somewhat simple, so that there's a priority ordering that makes sense. Of those, unwilling and willing seem to be the most likely to see use. But if it was also sorted by vore types, that rapidly results in an explosion of images.

fadetoblack19 wrote:Sounds great! Keep up the awesome work! If I may, I'd like to suggest some possible features. Like groping, confessing love, convincing others to eat/be eaten, and possibly more extreme options like forcing yourself upon another (though that might be a bit much...)

At any rate, seriously, great work. Try not to exhaust yourself with coding and all that though.

Yeah, groping would work fairly well. I sort of view confessing as a rough equivalent of the asking out function so I'm not sure how much play that would get, unless it's just like an early romance booster or something. Convincing others seems like it would come in at some point as well.

SquishySofty wrote:That would be interesting to expand the scope of Custom user experiences. I like using all of the Character portraits, and I do have something else to share some ideas.

Maybe Character-Eaten will be Unwilling and Character-EatenWilling will be willing pictures?
Character-Nude would be cool, but it would put up a lot of work and effort to add all other emotes with the nude variation, and some other clothing variations.

And if the Mood feature was implemented, then the neutral character portraits would be split into multiple emotes, as long if they aren't Showering, Hungry, Full, Horny, Horny + Full, or Dead.
Character-EatCafe would be Eating in the Cafe
Character-Shower is self-explanatory
Already explained that Character-Eaten would be Unwilling and Character-EatenWilling is Willing (So that way in case the picture isn't unwilling implied all the time).
Character-Disposal is self-explanatory, mainly for the pred.
Character-Sex is having sex with a partner.

And I would say something for the planned Mood feature like Auri previously mentioned. Like for an example in spoilers:
Spoiler: show

Angry would increase Pred actions. It also decreases both Romantic and Non-romantic actions towards themselves. Any negative relationship effects would doubled on both parties, depending on said action (Ex: They'll get even more angry if someone used a relationship action on them);
Sad would decrease both Romantic and Non-Romantic actions, regardless if it towards themselves or the person they're talking to. Maybe it makes them vulnerable to become eaten more?;
Happy would increase Non-Romantic actions;
Horny would increase Romantic Actions, since it's already there in the game;
Submissive would increase the acceptance of being eaten (Depending on the severity, the max is .4 or .35 for fully willing) and increases the chances to ask to be eaten/force themselves to become eaten;
Hungry is self-explanatory, since it increases Pred actions as well (Combined with GreatHunger Quirk and Angry mood).
There's other moods i can think of, but that's all of the planned ideas so far.

And I think each action would affect their mood. Like Breaking up on a relationship would set both parties sad, or constantly licking/any romantic actions would get them in a submissive mood. Maybe touching parts of their bodies outside of sex would be a thing to lead up to Submissive?

Yeah, I'll probably add some more, but want to avoid it getting to the point where it becomes unwieldy to deal with. I stuck your stuff on mood in there with my notes to think about for the future.

maraudingmarauder wrote:Having sneaky preds specifically follow you to places where there aren't witnesses (such as waiting for someone to take a shower then going in to gobble them up) would be pretty amazing.

That could work, though if you figured out they were following you you could hide in your room.

maraudingmarauder wrote:Getting more trait ideas.

One where if they see someone flirt with someone they're romantically interested in, or they find that the target of their affections isn't single, they'll try and get rid of their rival.

Yeah, I think that would work too. Maybe in two levels, jealous and obsessed.

Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... where/how do we change the vore tiers?

Also, it'd be nice, if in both this game AND vore war, that when we click on a name in the log, it jumps to that character.

By using the character editor on a character.

I'll have to see how feasible it is to set that up.

Unfortunate wrote:I agree with that. Finding 1 specific character amid 100 on a big map can be... taxing at times. ESPECIALLY when they're inside somebody else. Some sort of character locater in general would be welcome.

Well, you can see a list of everyone to select them with ctrl-f. Though I guess that doesn't actually show you where they are. I'll add some sort of way to center on a person by name.

There are a few interesting traits and quirks in there, will keep those in mind when I add more traits.

Unfortunate wrote:Also, I personally recommend a character's likelihood to taste be tied to Voraephilia or Pred Willingness: I have some characters who would never be caught dead doing such a thing who have done it.

Yeah, that makes sense, right now it just uses the generic romantic multiplier, but it should be a bit more specific than that.

ArgobargSoup wrote:Still wish there was a "targeted endo dominator" thing, where you could have a pred pick someone for endo domination... they'll endo nom other people, but this specific target is the one they keep for longer (or the one they keep "forever" if the "endo dominator keeps forever" option is on).

If it's somethin' you can manually assign to an AI as well (perhaps even as a name/list of names in a character save), would make the game good for teasin' people with! >w>

...also bonus points would be "this specific target is the only one I'll use this vore method on", so could have an endo predator that, say, is capable of oral and UB, and will nom anyone, but only their special target/targets will end up UB'd and kept~

Yeah, that may come at some point, there have been a few requests for making things like that that were overarching settings into character traits.

LostSoul13 wrote:Seeing Unfortunate's ideas for traits and quirks gave me a couple of ideas of my own I'd like to share:

StudyBug (Trait) - This character is more likely to spend time studying in the library.
GymRat (Trait) - This character is more likely to spend time exercising in the gym.
ForumLurker (Trait) - This character is more likely to waste time on the computers in the library.
Reclusive (Trait) - This character tries to avoid locations where other characters are at.
HeavySleeper (Trait) - This character spends more time asleep and likes to nap inside their preds.
AllNighter (Trait) - This character doesn't sleep until they are sleep deprived.
WellRead (Quirk) - This character gets increased benefits from studying.
WanderingMind (Quirk) - This character gets reduced benefits from studying.
BodyBuilder (Quirk) - This character gets increased benefits from exercising.
SlowDevelopment (Quirk) - This character gets reduced benefits from exercising.
StableLifestyle (Quirk) - This character's fitness and charisma decrease slower over time.

Yeah, there are some interesting ones in there that I'll probably add. Reclusive would probably be a good one, but is a bit trickier to add. The other ones that jumped out were heavy sleeper and all nighter.

Okay, Fixed up some more bugs and attempted to tune the frequency of interactions to be more ideal.

7C:
Pred loyalty now has a moderate effect on how likely people are to save someone they consider a friend.
The Debug Option for showing all interaction text that happens now works properly in observer mode. Though you still need to have a living person that your vision is attached to.
Prey meet is now only visible for characters you haven't met. Also fixed a recently introduced bug where prey could only meet other prey if their pred was capable of digesting them. (A piece of code ended up in the wrong place)
People hunting for prey should no longer target people that they're incapable of eating. (It covered vore immune, but didn't account for teams or vore tiers, or digestion immunity.)
Also, people hunting that have the 'does not force' trait will now ask prey to be eaten instead of failing to do anything.
Added missing female/female missionary intercourse lines.
Went ahead and updated the strip commands during sex so they can be used in any pose. It doesn't make perfect sense, but the AI was already ignoring the pose restrictions, and it helps sex flow a little bit better.
Did some more tweaking, increased people's interest in romantic relations with people they don't have much of a relationship with (to encourage more relations to start). The general odds of AI vore should also be increased.
Slightly reworked the Convince to digest interactions, AI will now accept even if there's more than one prey in that area, but it only immediately takes effect if every single prey in that location is not expecting endosoma (either through consent, or already digesting a bit). This should be a positive change in general, and was needed for ConvinceOtherPreyToBeDigested to work properly.
There is now a flexible stats decay speed option. You can use this to disable the slow falling of stats that can be raised, or just reduce it, or even crank it up.
People should be less single mindedly focused in the library or gym.
Can no longer use the disposal actions while prey, there may later be prey specific versions that make sense for the situation.
Fixed some broken conditionals on the ShoveIn ability that made players unable to use it.
Ai will no longer ask someone who's already nude to strip.
Characters now avoid going to library or gym in the earliest parts of a game, giving them a little more time to get established.
Characters no longer have a chance of being unfriendly towards characters they have no relationship with. Added a jerk trait that makes characters more likely to do unfriendly actions.
Cleanliness now matters less for AI vore calculations.
Fixed a random rare exception when there were mutliple unwilling prey in a predator.
Fixed an exception if you used the gender editing screen without having been in the start screen.
Fixed a bug where the AI's usage of AreaVoreTease was based on their pred willingness and not their prey willingness.
Fixed a very minor bug where if you were in observer mode, it would skip half as many turns as you tell it to.
Fixed a few dialogue typos.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:01 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:Still wish there was a "targeted endo dominator" thing, where you could have a pred pick someone for endo domination... they'll endo nom other people, but this specific target is the one they keep for longer (or the one they keep "forever" if the "endo dominator keeps forever" option is on).

A flag on a prey that allowed other characters to endodominate them (or a global setting, "allow endo-domination for indigestible prey" or something) would be great. It's a bit of a pain going around and turning endo-dom on for every character.

Also: how about an option where after a certain number of turns stuck inside, an endo prey no longer counts for taking up the pred's capacity and can no longer succeed at struggling? Unwilling perma-endo stuff could be super fun :3
maraudingmarauder
???

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V7C

Postby LostSoul13 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:03 am

The DoesNotForce trait doesn't seem to be working, I was in observer mode watching an AI that has this trait and they attempted to force two different prey.
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhatTheNani » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:22 pm

So really enjoying the traits and quirks systems. What I've been wanting most in this game is ways to give characters a bit more personality and this helps a lot with that. Definitely a bit slim on the trait choices atm, but that will come with time. Personally hoping for some more traits/quirks that focus on desire/sex and vore. A few I thought of off the top of my head that would be fun to see:

(Trait) ConfusedAppetites: Chance to do pred related actions rises as horniness rises.
(Quirk) Preying Mantis: Attempts to vore this character during sex are guaranteed to succeed.
(Quirk) Predding Mantis: Vore attempts made by this character during sex are guaranteed to succeed.

Would also like to see DesireDrivenPred be split into 2 different traits, one with the only vore their romantic partners effect and the other with increased likelihood of vore during sex effect.

Oh, and I find it a bit weird that AbductorPred and SirenPred are mutually exclusive when they seem like they'd work pretty well together.
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby supremeovergourd » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:19 pm

Howdy, I'm enjoying the V7 updates, however I've been having some trouble with the latest updates regarding older characters.

My characters from previous versions will almost NEVER participate in any kind of vore despite doing so in V6 and earlier.

This seems to only apply to pre-V7 characters (even when re-edited/saved in V7), as I've tested with whole new randomly made and custom made characters and they will participate in vore as usual.

The AI tasks show that a character will want to initiate vore but when they reach their target they will never follow through, instead socializing or occasionally licking.

I'm sure if I recreate each character over again that will solve the issue and if I need to I can, but characters were able to transition into newer versions no problem before and I was wondering if this was because older characters have been made incompatible with V7 due to the new additions or if it is some kind of bug.

I really like UH and you've made a darn good game Aurilika, thank you.

Also, if there was an earlier post about character compatibility issues that I just never saw, feel free to call me out on it as I'm not very perceptive.
supremeovergourd
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:24 pm

maraudingmarauder wrote:A flag on a prey that allowed other characters to endodominate them (or a global setting, "allow endo-domination for indigestible prey" or something) would be great. It's a bit of a pain going around and turning endo-dom on for every character.

Also: how about an option where after a certain number of turns stuck inside, an endo prey no longer counts for taking up the pred's capacity and can no longer succeed at struggling? Unwilling perma-endo stuff could be super fun :3

Yeah, those could work as alternate ways. I could also add a 'enable endo dominator on everyone' button if that would be easier.

So at that point they're stuck in there forever unless the pred releases them?

LostSoul13 wrote:The DoesNotForce trait doesn't seem to be working, I was in observer mode watching an AI that has this trait and they attempted to force two different prey.

Ah, I'll check into it and get that fixed. Did you notice if that while it was hunting, or just randomly?

WhatTheNani wrote:So really enjoying the traits and quirks systems. What I've been wanting most in this game is ways to give characters a bit more personality and this helps a lot with that. Definitely a bit slim on the trait choices atm, but that will come with time. Personally hoping for some more traits/quirks that focus on desire/sex and vore. A few I thought of off the top of my head that would be fun to see:

(Trait) ConfusedAppetites: Chance to do pred related actions rises as horniness rises.
(Quirk) Preying Mantis: Attempts to vore this character during sex are guaranteed to succeed.
(Quirk) Predding Mantis: Vore attempts made by this character during sex are guaranteed to succeed.

Would also like to see DesireDrivenPred be split into 2 different traits, one with the only vore their romantic partners effect and the other with increased likelihood of vore during sex effect.

Oh, and I find it a bit weird that AbductorPred and SirenPred are mutually exclusive when they seem like they'd work pretty well together.

Yeah, those would probably work, predding mantis is fairly powerful, but people can always disable it if they don't want it.

There have been a few people that requested that, so I think I will end up splitting that into two traits.
Yeah, I guess you're right, those two aren't mutually exclusive, so updated that.

supremeovergourd wrote:Howdy, I'm enjoying the V7 updates, however I've been having some trouble with the latest updates regarding older characters.

My characters from previous versions will almost NEVER participate in any kind of vore despite doing so in V6 and earlier.

This seems to only apply to pre-V7 characters (even when re-edited/saved in V7), as I've tested with whole new randomly made and custom made characters and they will participate in vore as usual.

The AI tasks show that a character will want to initiate vore but when they reach their target they will never follow through, instead socializing or occasionally licking.

I'm sure if I recreate each character over again that will solve the issue and if I need to I can, but characters were able to transition into newer versions no problem before and I was wondering if this was because older characters have been made incompatible with V7 due to the new additions or if it is some kind of bug.

I really like UH and you've made a darn good game Aurilika, thank you.

Also, if there was an earlier post about character compatibility issues that I just never saw, feel free to call me out on it as I'm not very perceptive.

I know what the issue is. I had a script that was supposed to run to convert old characters, but it didn't quite work out as expected. So, the issue is that there are now Oral vore interest / unbirth interest / etc. sliders, that were supposed to re-randomize, since new variables on any saved characters default to 0, but that didn't happen correctly. I think that I didn't correct it until 7B, but by then characters were likely already past the point where they would have been converted if they'd been loaded already. So, for old characters you'd need to set values to those (And also the extroversion stat, since that was introduced at the same time)
After changing and resaving those to keep the changes, you should be in good shape. I'll also include another function to try and catch any characters that were missed in the next patch without re-randomizing anyone it shouldn't.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kiyoa » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:01 pm

I quite appreciate the game. It's lighthearted and quite lewd,a good thing for, well, fun but dumb vore-porn.

Just... there's one thing that's been bugging me since I first tried it, that I've kept forgetting to bring up, and it's this: on the character creation/modification screen, there are a few text boxes for purposes of description, one of which is "Hips," but in the character description in game this is described as their "Waist," and these aren't synonyms. To be clear, the waist, starting at the bottom of the ribs, is above the hips. In short, it basically just kinda results in slightly confusing character descriptions, where you set up a character to have a wide hips and presumably quite a booty and they end up being described as having a potbelly.

It's not really a major issue, but I decided I might as well point it out.
Kiyoa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thibs » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:25 pm

Really enjoying the new version. Just two things. Is there a tool tip or something to keep track of weight/height/breast/cock gain or am I just missing it somewhere? I see the log say "X person gains .15 of Y" but I don't see it actually get added in any where and when I go into modify the character who just absorbed someone and edit their stats, they don't actually increase in anything.

Secondly I'm having an issue where despite having nearly identical Predator builds my player character when on auto pilot tends to get eaten almost instantly and almost never consumes anyone else unless I'm actually controlling it and forcing the interaction. Does anyone have any ideas or a more uniform predator build they could share? Or is there a way to copy stats so that every character has the same stat line to make it fair?
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pawz » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:11 pm

Aurilika wrote:Yeah, I'll probably add some more, but want to avoid it getting to the point where it becomes unwieldy to deal with. I stuck your stuff on mood in there with my notes to think about for the future.

If someone put together a small app that lets you just drag and drop images in and generated the files names + resized the images it would not be to bad.

Also, something fun you can do currently is to replace all the Female and Male names in the text file with names that correspond to images I have from character packs in the discord.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:24 am

Aurilika wrote:
maraudingmarauder wrote:A flag on a prey that allowed other characters to endodominate them (or a global setting, "allow endo-domination for indigestible prey" or something) would be great. It's a bit of a pain going around and turning endo-dom on for every character.

Yeah, those could work as alternate ways. I could also add a 'enable endo dominator on everyone' button if that would be easier.

So at that point they're stuck in there forever unless the pred releases them?

Yep, pretty much. Or until someone rescues you, or eats and digests them and feels nice enough to let you out. Maybe preds that prefer digestion would have a higher chance of letting you out if you ask?

Extra hilarity: preds that prefer digestion, try to digest, but don't check to see if the prey's digestible before eating and only realise after several turns (long enough to digest) have passed. Complete with annoyed dialogue at their prey for not melting like "Aren't you gone already?" and "Ugh, hurry up and digest, will you?" and so on. Will they give up and let the prey out, or will they refuse to admit defeat and keep them indefinitely? WHO KNOWS
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby LostSoul13 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:26 am

Ah, I'll check into it and get that fixed. Did you notice if that while it was hunting, or just randomly?

I didn't have the debug option to see AI tasks enabled at the time, so I'm not sure. I tried to recreate the issue after activating that option and discovered a new issue, which is that that debug option actually doesn't work in observer mode. So, I tried to recreate the issue by just continually clicking the Let AI Act button, and then the character proceeded to never attempt to force any prey. I'm not sure if that's just a coincidence or if the issue with DoesNotForce is somehow linked to observer mode.
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:44 am

Kiyoa wrote:I quite appreciate the game. It's lighthearted and quite lewd,a good thing for, well, fun but dumb vore-porn.

Just... there's one thing that's been bugging me since I first tried it, that I've kept forgetting to bring up, and it's this: on the character creation/modification screen, there are a few text boxes for purposes of description, one of which is "Hips," but in the character description in game this is described as their "Waist," and these aren't synonyms. To be clear, the waist, starting at the bottom of the ribs, is above the hips. In short, it basically just kinda results in slightly confusing character descriptions, where you set up a character to have a wide hips and presumably quite a booty and they end up being described as having a potbelly.

It's not really a major issue, but I decided I might as well point it out.

Okay, went ahead and renamed that field so that it's consistent.

Thibs wrote:Really enjoying the new version. Just two things. Is there a tool tip or something to keep track of weight/height/breast/cock gain or am I just missing it somewhere? I see the log say "X person gains .15 of Y" but I don't see it actually get added in any where and when I go into modify the character who just absorbed someone and edit their stats, they don't actually increase in anything.

Secondly I'm having an issue where despite having nearly identical Predator builds my player character when on auto pilot tends to get eaten almost instantly and almost never consumes anyone else unless I'm actually controlling it and forcing the interaction. Does anyone have any ideas or a more uniform predator build they could share? Or is there a way to copy stats so that every character has the same stat line to make it fair?

As far as I can tell, it should get added as long as the individual option is enabled, though there was a bug where the cock wasn't adding correctly.
I think that should just be luck as auto-pilot is the same as AI play. A high strength helps defensively, a high pred willingness would encourage using vore, and a low pred willingness would keep them from agreeing to be eaten too easily. You can use the character creation screen to set up a non-randomized personality and add multiple people with it, but that's probably the only way to do that right now.

maraudingmarauder wrote:Yep, pretty much. Or until someone rescues you, or eats and digests them and feels nice enough to let you out. Maybe preds that prefer digestion would have a higher chance of letting you out if you ask?

Extra hilarity: preds that prefer digestion, try to digest, but don't check to see if the prey's digestible before eating and only realise after several turns (long enough to digest) have passed. Complete with annoyed dialogue at their prey for not melting like "Aren't you gone already?" and "Ugh, hurry up and digest, will you?" and so on. Will they give up and let the prey out, or will they refuse to admit defeat and keep them indefinitely? WHO KNOWS

Yeah, I'll try to add something along those lines.

LostSoul13 wrote:I didn't have the debug option to see AI tasks enabled at the time, so I'm not sure. I tried to recreate the issue after activating that option and discovered a new issue, which is that that debug option actually doesn't work in observer mode. So, I tried to recreate the issue by just continually clicking the Let AI Act button, and then the character proceeded to never attempt to force any prey. I'm not sure if that's just a coincidence or if the issue with DoesNotForce is somehow linked to observer mode.

Okay, fixed that issue with not being able to see that text. Don't think I necessarily fixed that other issue, but it should be easier to narrow down now.

7D released, some more bug fixes, and improved the settings for controlling how often vore happens. I was going to add one specifically for asking to be released but forgot, but that's inside of the 'ask pred willingness' bit for now, so it will probably need to be separated out so lowering the ask pred willingness doesn't send the beg check rate skyrocketing. For now it's best to not lower the ask pred willingness below 1.

7D:
Reworked the vore internals to make them more customizable to suit your preferences.
Vore Acceptance and Vore Casual word are stripped out, and replaced by 6 variables that cover their territory more specifically, as well as adding new options.
Vore Hunting Bias - How often preds will enter hunting mode
Pred Ask Bias - How often predators will ask to consume prey
Pred Force Bias - How often predators will forcibly consume prey
Vore Anger - How upset people will be at witnessing vore or being vored
Help Prey Bias - How often people will try to rescue prey, can be set to 0 to disable entirely like in the vore casual world
Fully Willing Threshold - Characters with a prey willingness above this level will always be regarded as willing, even if eaten unwillingly. This was previously fixed at .7, but now allows it to be moved around, to make everyone that way, or no one, or anything in between.
Added 3 new traits (remember that traits can be disabled with the trait weights system if desired)
Gassy - Character is significantly more likely to use the burp action
Full Tour - Character will move prey internally from stomach to bowels, assuming that that option is available based on game settings.
Traitor - Character is significantly more likely to sneakily switch to digesting prey inside of them.
Added a system where randomly generated traits and quirks will avoid picking ones that are useless to a character. The current system isn't foolproof, but should help cut down on the number of traits that have no effect on a character. Examples are a character who isn't a pred having any pred related ones, or someone who is vore immune being better at escaping (note that that one just checks the character's vore immunity flag).
Anywhere where left-clicking on a characters name selected them (the two side panels), right clicking will now center the camera on that character. You can now also left click or right click names in the text window at the bottom.
Fixed a bug where the PreyConvinceOtherPreyToBeDigested action didn't have the 'asks player' flag set, so your character would answer automatically if you were asked.
The RomanticDesirePred trait has been split up by request, it's now RomanticPred for only eating people they're romantically interested in, and VoraciousLover for being more likely to eat the person they're having sex with.
Fixed a bug where the debug goals option was non-functional while you were in observer mode.
Fixed a bug where 'does not force' trait had access to the ask to interactions after a hunt, but still had the option of using force.
Endo dominators who are unable to digest and are prey should now be able to forcibly eat other prey.
Fixed a bug that was preventing the AskOralVoreDigest from triggering properly when used as a standard interaction.
Fixed some interactions that were only supposed to be available when you're talking to a prey from outside (like TalkWithPrey), being usable in a prey on prey situation, resulting in some weird text.
Fixed the beg odds not falling after a failed beg if the odds to spare were 0 (instead of the odds to beg being 0)
Fixed several miscellaneous exceptions. There's one that I may have to revisit if the root cause isn't fixed by this patch.
Added another check to search for any characters that didn't import properly (get the vore interest stats randomly assigned) from previous versions.
Adjusted the capitialization of female/male/last names.txt so that they work correctly on Linux.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MasterInventor » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:41 am

Aurilika wrote:Fully Willing Threshold - Characters with a prey willingness above this level will always be regarded as willing, even if eaten unwillingly. This was previously fixed at .7, but now allows it to be moved around, to make everyone that way, or no one, or anything in between.

colbertcelebration.gif
colbertcelebration.gif (4.75 MiB) Viewed 1479 times
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V7D

Postby Tetrahedra » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:45 pm

Lots of great new additions in this patch, looking forward to toying around with it tonight! V7 has been fantastic, you really do spoil us too much!
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game