Vore Directory

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Directory

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:41 pm

Hi,

I have been making a directory of vore terms and concepts (for stories mainly) and I can't come up with more ideas. Do you have anything to add? I didn't add hard vore, cock vore and unbirth, but that's on purpose :)

Thanks in advance :gulp:

Spoiler: show

Vore, pred, prey,
Vore is a fetish focusing on the concept of a so-called predator devouring a so-called prey. This may occur via the mouth or maw of the predator but may also use other existant or created orifices of the predator. One of the defining aspects of vore is that regardless of the outcome or details of the situation, the prey is alive and in one piece until it has completely entered the predator's body.

Swallow, soft vore, love, care, swallow, lick, kiss, digest
Soft vore - In soft vore, prey is consumed alive and whole — though not always willingly — and are often unharmed before reaching the stomach, where digestion, asphyxiaton, transformation or simple captivity may await. Soft vore is often regarded as sensual and sexually-oriented due to its largely non-violent nature.

Anal vore, butt, shit, rectum, digest
Anal vore is the consumption the character via anus or cloaca. The prey is typically drawn through the digestive tract to the stomach where they are digested in a normal fashion. Conversely, prey may simply remain in the predator's rectum for a time.

Breast vore, nipples, breast, milk, excitement, fat, digest
Breast vore concerns prey being engulfed into the predator's breast through the nipples. The consumed prey is usually held there; occasionally they are transformed into breast milk.

Navel vore, belly, open, stomach, fat, BBW
Navel vore refers to the ingestion of prey through the predator's navel cavity. This usually occurs through pressing the prey firmly against the predator's waist, forcing them against the navel, which expands to an unrealistic size to envelop the prey and eventually force him/her into the stomach. There they are either digested or merely contained.

Absorption vore, vore, tail, tentacle, swallowed, nutrients, tail, tentscle, slime, melt, absorb
Absorption vore refers to the process where the prey is dragged into the predator by either being consumed by a tail/tentacle or if the predator is a slime, they are covered in the host's body upon any form of physical contact. Either way, the predator's stomach is where the prey usually tends to end up.

Vaginal vore, vagina, moist, swallow, digest, excitement, cum
Vaginal vore is when the prey is swallowed by the pred's vagina and digested inside.

Mouth, tongue, stomach, digestion,
There are four steps in the digestion process The first step is ingestion, which is the collection of food into the digestive tract. It may seem a simple process, but ingestion involves smelling food, thinking about food, and the involuntary release of saliva, in the mouth to prepare for food entry. In the mouth, where the second step of digestion occurs, the mechanical and chemical breakdown of food begins. The chemical breakdown of food involves enzymes.

Stomach, intestines, colon, butt
A high-fat or high-protein meal takes longer to break down than one rich in carbohydrates. It usually takes a few hours after a meal to empty the stomach contents completely. The sphincter that allows chyme to pass into the small intestine is known as the pyloric sphincter. The small intestine is divided into three structural parts: the duodenum, the jejunum, and the ileum.

small intestines, digestion, people
. Two different types of muscular contractions, called peristalsis and segmentation, move and mix the food in various stages of digestion through the small intestine. Similar to what occurs in the esophagus and stomach, peristalsis is circular waves of smooth muscle contraction that propel food forward. Segmentation sloshes food back and forth in both directions promoting further mixing of the chyme. Almost all the components of food are completely broken down to their simplest unit.

large intestines, digest, process
In the large intestine, no further chemical or mechanical breakdown of food takes place, unless it is accomplished by the bacteria that inhabit this portion of the digestive tract. The number of bacteria residing in the large intestine is estimated to be greater than which is more than the total number of cells in the human body. This may seem rather unpleasant, but the great majority of bacteria in the large intestine are harmless and some are even beneficial.

large intestines, anus
After a few hours in the stomach, plus three to six hours in the small intestine, and about sixteen hours in the large intestine, the digestion process enters step four, which is the elimination of indigestible food as feces. Feces contain indigestible food and gut bacteria (almost 50 percent of content). It is stored in the rectum until it is expelled through the anus via defecation.

mouth, tongue, saliba
Saliva is produced in and secreted from salivary glands. The basic secretory units of salivary glands are clusters of cells called an acini. These cells secrete a fluid that contains water, electrolytes, mucus and enzymes, all of which flow out of the acinus into collecting ducts. Within the ducts, the composition of the secretion is altered. Much of the sodium is actively reabsorbed, potassium is secreted, and large quantities of bicarbonate ion are secreted.

belly, belly buttom, navel, stimulation, swallow,
The clitoris and the belly button actually grew from the same tissue and are neurologically linked. In fact, some women say they’ve felt sensation in their clit through their belly buttons. When a woman has swallowed someone, she feels that kind of pleasure too.

Food comfort, eat, food, emotions, happyness, stuffed
Many of us learn that food can bring comfort, at least in the short-term. Eating problems are typically formed during our childhood and teenage years when we often learn that food and eating brings comfort to us when we are upset. As a result, instead of learning healthy ways to resolve and deal with feelings, many people learn to turn to food for emotional comfort to help reduce negative feelings.

Shrink Vore, shrink, shrunk, miniature, small, shrink
Shrink vore is a kind of vore that involves shrinking they prey to tease it and the swallow it.

Macrophilia, giantess, tiny, shrunk, vore
Macrophilia is a fascination with or a sexual fantasy involving giantesses (female giants).
It is typically a male fantasy, with the male playing the "smaller" part—entering, being dominated, or being eaten by the larger woman. Others involve partners who naturally have a significant difference in size.

Fat fetish vore, fat, hips, chubby,feedeer, gainer, vore, swallow, weight gain, fat, digest, people,
Gainers are people who enjoy the fantasy or reality of gaining weight themselves. In fat fetish vore, gainers are women who stuff themselves with lots of people at once, to digest them and gain weight.

foreplay, mouth, swallowed, spit out, throat, stomach, tease, lick, regurgitate
A woman who can vore a persona means she can swallow a person alive. Before doing so, she may teaser him/her to spare his/her life. She can lick her prey before swallowing.

Bloated, bloating, eat, fat, belly
Bloating is the feeling of pressure or swelling in the stomach. The most common causes are trapped gas or eating too much in a short time. The sensation of bloating can cause abdominal distention, which is a visible swelling or extension of your belly.

Belly, fat, beer, gas, beer belly
Though studies haven’t found a link between beer and belly girth, there are reasons why drinking beer might give you a big belly. The more you drink, the more calories you consume, which could contribute to weight gain.

bulge, gullet, hroat, belly, swallow, vore, human, person,
When a woman swallows someone, if the person who has been swallowed is not shunk, a bulge can be seen on the woman's throat and gullet as she swallows. Then, the person's bulge will be distincted perfectly beneath the fat of the woman's belly.

belch, burp, belching, burping, mouth, digestion
Belching is commonly known as burping. It's your body's way of expelling excess air from your upper digestive tract. Most belching is caused by swallowing excess air. This air most often never even reaches the stomach but accumulates in the esophagus.

fart, butt, shit, poop, digestion, small intestines,
Gas in the small intestine or colon is typically caused by the digestion or fermentation of undigested food by bacteria found in the bowel. Gas can also form when your digestive system doesn't completely break down certain components in foods, such as gluten, found in most grains, or the sugar in dairy products and fruit.

gurgle, growl, noises, stomach, digestion
Stomach growling occurs as food, liquid, and gas go through the stomach and small intestine. Stomach growling or rumbling is a normal part of digestion. There is nothing in the stomach to muffle these sounds so they can be noticeable. Among the causes are hunger, incomplete digestion, or indigestion.

willing, vore, swallow
This refers to whether a person is willing to engage in being swallowed or not. Some find the idea of being eaten attractive and may actively seek it.

Fulltour, vore,
Prey is ingested and stays alive 'all the way through' the digestive system and exits out the other end still alive.

Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Directory

Postby JeebyHeebies » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:57 pm

It's missing cleavage vore I think
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pegadygor » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:15 pm

Might be missing a few things here or there, or mention others currently not archived.

Maybe you can find more here:

https://aryion.com/content/vore-wiki
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon
Absent-minded glitter-dragon

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Zalamander wrote:It's missing cleavage vore I think

True!

I added as:

cleavage, cleavage vore,
Cleavage vore involves a woman sucking a person up her cleavage of shirt, dress or any upper clothing and digesting the person inside.

Edit: Thanks for the link. I skipped/modified cock related ones, finger/hand, soul related and animal/fantasy related ones too. I added:

armpit, arm vore
A style of vore in which the predator, typically a macro, traps the prey beneath their underarm. The prey is trapped in the hot sticky space and held until the predator chooses to digest them. At this time the arm secretes a corrosive musk to digest the prey. Once they are properly dissolved by the mist, the resulting soup will be absorbed into the predators pores. Leaving the underarm empty as they release the grip upon it.

cum, vore, cummification
During cummification, the victim is usually digested or transformed into cum by the predator. This is usually done internally as an addition to vaginal vore, though occasionally it is done external of the predator's body. This may be through ejaculating inside the prey and the prey being digested from the inside out, or simply ejaculating on the victim themselves, after which they are digested by the semen that covers their body.

reduction, shrink, vore
More typically used with oral soft vore, although can be used with other types to. In this type, when digestion begins taking its toll on the victim, rather than the skin flaking off and the skin reddening, the prey shrinks instead. The victim is still being liquefied, but his solid mass stays together as one, leaving him alive as he

crushing, crush vore, tight, stomach
This sort of vore can be either hard or soft depending on the perspective. Crushing involves the prey entering the stomach of the predator (Usually alive). Then through some means the confines of the stomach become much tighter over time. This ultimately involves the prey's bones breaking, organs rupturing, and death if they were alive when they entered. For living prey the process is typicaly extremely painful..

I also need terms, context, digestive proccess related, vore proccess related ideas, etc. :D

It has been a great add even though ^^
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDragonBoy » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:37 pm

This is pretty good. Reminds me of the vore wiki. You can look there for more ideas:
https://aryion.com/vore-wiki
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet59b269 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:41 am

Thanks! I will give it a long search to see if I can add anything to my directory, seems there are lots of terms to go through

I have been using my directory for the Artificial Inteligence of AI Dungeon, and since that the results are being kind of impressive-er

So I accept any possible idea that could help to complete a vore scenario directory, further than only terms

Thank to all :D
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MementoMori » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:02 am

How about some terms that are sometimes seen in stories but people may not always know what these scientific words mean that have to do with the digestive system? Especially if this is mostly directed toward vore newbies in the community. Just an idea!

For example:

Peristalsis - The involuntary contraction of muscles in the esophagus, intestines, and other internal canals, which create the wave-like movements that drag food downward to further the digestive process.

Undulating - Often used in describing how internals behave. In this context it means the flesh is very supple and moving in a smooth, to and fro or wave-like pattern. ie. the churning of a stomach's lining, or a hungry esophagus that the prey is peering down.

Sphincter - The pucker of flesh at the end of the esophagus that marks the entrance of the stomach. This could also refer to the ring of flesh at the exit of the stomach which connects the small intestine, given the context.

Papillae - This is the scientific term for taste buds.

Villi - These are the countless tiny bristle-like protrusions lining the small intestine that you may find on some full tour pieces of literature or otherwise.

Chyme - This is the formal term for digested matter. The unidentified glop that a stomach turns whatever the predator devoured into, before pushing it into the small intestine.

Just to name a few.
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:36 am

MementoMori wrote: Especially if this is mostly directed toward vore newbies in the community. Just an idea!

Hi!

I had some in relation to it but those add further more details that could be very suitable ^^ It's more than for newbies for the Artifical Intelligence to learn and know how to use them in a vore setup

P.S. Love your art Memento

Edit: I will post in the "Work to be shared" subforum the last story I am making with those improvement, if you want to give feedback. But I will need at least some days still to end it. It is not the supreme story but it is amazing how the AI can learn some things and work with them until the point the best parts are artificially written... :gulp: 8O
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MementoMori » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:10 am

wasra1 wrote:
Hi!

I had some in relation to it but those add further more details that could be very suitable ^^ It's more than for newbies for the Artifical Intelligence to learn and know how to use them in a vore setup

P.S. Love your art Memento

Edit: I will post in the "Work to be shared" subforum the last story I am making with those improvement, if you want to give feedback. But I will need at least some days still to end it. It is not the supreme story but it is amazing how the AI can learn some things and work with them until the point the best parts are artificially written... :gulp: 8O

Thank you, I appreciate it! :)

And ahh OK I see, understood. That is a very interesting development indeed, I wish you luck with it!
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:08 pm

MementoMori wrote:
wasra1 wrote:
And ahh OK I see, understood. That is a very interesting development indeed, I wish you luck with it!

I finished with it. Here it is the topic I created for it, if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=59852
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MementoMori » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:54 pm

wasra1 wrote:
MementoMori wrote:
wasra1 wrote:

I finished with it. Here it is the topic I created for it, if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=59852

Ohh, nice! I'll definitely give it a look! :)
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:02 am

Hope you like it :D
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xIso » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:15 pm

So how DO you set things up with tags and the like with this? I'm brand new to AI dungeon but have wanted to try it out for a while.
xIso
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delet59b269 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:58 am

Hi,

You can click on World info and then make groups of ideas, characters, places, etc. by tags

Example

Tag 1, tag 2, tag 3, tag 4
Text and text and text.... whatever text... etc.

Another thing to add? The same

Tag 5, tag 6, etc
The text describing it
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion