Tiny Sim (RPG Maker) | 01.03.2021 (V2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Tiny Sim (RPG Maker) | 01.03.2021 (V2)

Postby SaltyPrey » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:51 am

Not being continued as of now!

Download

Spoiler: show
Windows: Visit the discord for more information. Please don't share any links for now.
It is not supported on android.

Last Changelog:
[spoiler]New Update:

V2

New:

+ Crafting
+ Cooking
+ More Traits
+ Randomized Passive Trait
+ Emotes
+ Wait Skill
+ Favor Shop / Unlockables (Tiny City)
+ Inn (Tiny City)
+ More Buildings
+ New Items
+ Goods Store (Tiny City)
+ Various NPCs (Tiny City)
+ Various Building Signs
+ Dirt
+ New Loot
+ Item Icons
+ Music
+ Lore

Changes:

# Changed Tiny City

# Club

# Slightly rebalanced Hunger and Thirst

# Various other changes

# Some item prices

# Changed the prologue

# Item: Watch removed

# Item: Digital Watch changed

# Hud

# Sewers

# Slightly less ferocious Animals

# Docile Animals when dirty

# Item: Water - now always gives a constant of 5 when consumed

# Slightly easier looting

# Stats: Willpower removed

# Stats: Intelligence added - increases odds of succeding crafting

Fixes:

* Fixed a crash that occured when changing scenes on the streets

* Various collision fixes

* Fixed some text boxes

* Fixed getting stepped on by ghosts

* Many other fixes

## There is probably some stuff I haven't mentioned above. Survival should be a bit more balanced now. ##

Story:

You make your own story after waking up shrunken.

What 'not' to expect:
- A finished game
- Detailed Storytelling

What to expect:
- Survival mechanics (Hunger/Thirst)
- Alot of RNG
- Almost every scene is possible to get with every NPC and will for every NPC to come
- Permadeath and Autosaves
- Lots of bugs to hunt down after dealing with the annoying insects around ( Battles have been disabled for now | Stats still DO matter )
- Play as Male or Female
- Time System /Weather System ( Weather doesn't add anything yet)
- Unlockables

Fetishes included:
- F/M | F/M
- A/M | A/F
- Vore (OV, AV*)
- Gas
- Scat
- Post-Vore
- Post-Vore-Scat
- Transformation (optional/side)
- Unaware

Will not include:
- M/M
- Futanari
- Furry
- Rape
- Torture
- Sexual interactions with animals
- Underage

Twitter Not in use

Discord -Active

Screenshots
Last edited by SaltyPrey on Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:26 pm, edited 20 times in total.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Re: Tiny Sim (RPG Maker)

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:02 pm

"Permadeath"

Will this be like... you stay in the scene even after death? Or like an infinite game over loop scene like I've seen some fetish games use?
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby SaltyPrey » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Currently it means that once you get a Game Over you return to the title screen with your only possible safe file and character deleted. Most of the scenes only end upon the player ending it, mostly indicated with a [Click to return to the menu]. Others take you to the Game Over screen directly 'for now'.

You will 'never' be able to beat Tiny SIm, it will be a Survival Sandbox which tells the Story of your tinies survival and death.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:30 pm

Will there be endo / full tour scenes? Or breast/nipple vore scenes?
ian66613
---

Postby SaltyPrey » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:40 pm

There is full tour already in it, I am just not fully happy with my anatonomy of the human body yet. I am working on a way of surviving a trip into the human body but it probably won't be the way you or anyone in that situation could hope for. :wink:

I have no art currently to add images but breas-t and nipple scenes are already implemented,
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby amere » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:15 pm

Seems good.

But it will be like Tiny Misadventures, Shrinking Fun or more like Little Snatcher?
amere
New to the forum

Postby Observer888 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:16 pm

Sounds pretty good. Will there be a way to turn off animal ones?
Observer888
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:42 pm

amere wrote:Seems good.

But it will be like Tiny Misadventures, Shrinking Fun or more like Little Snatcher?

It will be it's own kind of thing and rather hard to compare to those. For now I don't have any kind of minigame included and many things like mechanics and some graphics will change over time.
For now only one of the Interactable NPCs has costom animation for using the toilet. I can make it possible but it is very time consuming to do on every NPC in the game. For now I would like to take a step back from the many (good) games out there using alot of images and will later on rather play around with custom animations to not stop the natural flow around the player.

Observer888 wrote:Sounds pretty good. Will there be a way to turn off animal ones?

I could do that, however I use the time system to shift people around. During nighttime most people disappear, interactable NPCs or let's call them non-strangers will be in their beds sleeping unless they have other plans that night of the week. To not just let the player around cats and dogs roam the streets to give threat to the player.
I would need some other kind of threat to keep the player on the move and not scavange every spot and find every interactable at once.

I could change them into Strangers (The Grey NPCs) and make those more aggressive. Wouldn't make much sense but I fully understand. It's something I am already thinking about.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:36 pm

SaltyPrey wrote:I could do that, however I use the time system to shift people around. During nighttime most people disappear, interactable NPCs or let's call them non-strangers will be in their beds sleeping unless they have other plans that night of the week. To not just let the player around cats and dogs roam the streets to give threat to the player.
I would need some other kind of threat to keep the player on the move and not scavange every spot and find every interactable at once.

Human monster girls, like succubi, would work well as stand-ins for animal preds for at night.
ian66613
---

Postby SaltyPrey » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:15 pm

ian66613 wrote:
SaltyPrey wrote:I could do that, however I use the time system to shift people around. During nighttime most people disappear, interactable NPCs or let's call them non-strangers will be in their beds sleeping unless they have other plans that night of the week. To not just let the player around cats and dogs roam the streets to give threat to the player.

Human monster girls, like succubi, would work well as stand-ins for animal preds for at night.

Unfortunately not in this one. The only succubi in this game will be the NPCs with that personality, once I focus on those aspects a bit more.

The only supernatural in the game will the technology humanity holds. Most of the lore will be told with collectables and NPC's in the game though.

I had a few ideas, things that I will add as additional content later on. I will leave the animals in but make it possible to disable any vore related content with them. Instead it will be changed into a normal kill, like I did with the Wasp enemy, which says upon defeat that the tiny was stabbed to death.
The animals are part of natural threats in such a scenario and it feels wrong to fully remove them. It will be a game about survival and what encourages you more than not to die a certain way than not wanting to die that way. :)

Take the spider scene in Limbo. I hate spiders, they terrify me to a certain amount. However the spider set the perfect ambience for a dark unpleasant place you want to escape from.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:08 pm

Sounds fun! Will keep this one watched, and wishing you all the luck!
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Superl » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:09 pm

Are you going to have a discord server ?
Superl
New to the forum

Postby SaltyPrey » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:40 pm

RC8015 wrote:Sounds fun! Will keep this one watched, and wishing you all the luck!

Thanks, I'll try to keep you all updated.

Been busy doing alot of minor bugfixing. Also added 'Garlic' to the game. The solution to animals eating you without consent.
Removed battles from the game since in it's current state it is not balanced and brings frustration when actually trying to survive.
Your stats still matter in many situation out of combat so increasing those still feels like an achivement.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:42 pm

Superl wrote:Are you going to have a discord server ?

Maybe. Time will tell.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:36 pm

SaltyPrey wrote:Take the spider scene in Limbo. I hate spiders, they terrify me to a certain amount. However the spider set the perfect ambience for a dark unpleasant place you want to escape from.

I'm not good at escaping things, *especially* not in RPG Maker titles. So I'm going to pass on your game since it has animals/etc.
ian66613
---

Postby chocobun » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:39 am

A/M? A/F? what does that mean? androgynous?
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:29 am

chocobun wrote:A/M? A/F? what does that mean? androgynous?

Animal (Including Insects I believe.)
ian66613
---

Postby Vanny » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:42 am

sounds amazing! :3
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Appo » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:47 pm

It's a really promising game and setting. I think there's a really good opportunity for open ended content in this genre.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:36 am

SaltyPrey wrote:Fetishes include:
- Gas
- Scat
- Post-Vore
- Post-Vore-Scat

T A R G E T A C Q U I R E D
You have my unquestioned interest, approval, and gratitude.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game