Skyrim: Devourment Remastered

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Postby iasiney » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:08 pm

Update 12/14/2020. The Stomach that is now Devourment Remastered

Spoiler: show
If you don't have a stomach, then you can't do oral vore. That's what everyone is wondering. What stomach the Devourment Remastered Mod for Skyrim will have?

Schaken Mods took up the mod development in November and so far things have been shaken around.

The core of this project,

Though, isn't Schaken himself. According to Schaken, this redesign has Seetruck to thank for it. I caught up with Seetruck on the mod's progress.

Now, the question comes up as to whether Schaken is developing the mod currently now that the information about Seetruck originally spearheading the project in the first place. The answer was that he is not at the moment. The current situation is that Schaken has taken a step back and is letting Seetruck and the community work on the mod.

Frustration during development?

No. More than that. This looks like severe frustration. Indeed from Schaken's perspective, "The reason why i havent continued work on this is because hardly anyone will listen to me. I gave directions, i spent weeks setting everything up for you, I did this for free, This is a fetish mod that isnt even my fetish at all."

Seetruck mirrored that information saying that "some people are bugging him and he kinda does get [mad] when nobody tries to make a mod for it unless no one know[s] how ... yet some people want to learn but never even messed with scripting before." Ok. Ok. So making a mod for it. That's where it's going but as he said Schaken will not make any additional mods for it. It is up to Seetruck and the Devourment community to do that or get someone who wants to dig into it.
I followed that up with what's being done to it. Seetruck said, "nothing [far] as I know ... it's what it is ... a framework."

A framework?

I looked back on what Schaken last said on the 11th of December on discord:
"The issue is this, This mod "Devourment" WILL have to be a framework. my 100% issue right now is that everyone has a million patches they use with it, and because of this, the patches overwrite all the work i done. Over half of the reports people sent in, your papyrus logs prove to me that that work i did was over wrote, its looking for things that are not there."

I asked Seetruck about the mod being made into a framework and he said that it is, "like a framework for other mods to use like sexlab framework."

Sexlab framework. The Sexlab framework is noteable in that for new users trying to have sex with anything it doesn't work out of the box. Schaken clarified that, "You want a struggle bar? lets make a add-on. You want to see your actor inside the belly? lets make an add on. You want new dialogue and quests? new add-on. Compare this to sexlab, its just a framework, but there is alot of sexlab mods that make it do your bidding, thats how this will be, otherwise we have a HUGE feature creep going on."

Yes, Schaken's done with developing the mod at the moment, though, until everyone else can make mods to attach and use the framework, as Seetruck pointed out, "...far as I know right now ... it's really unusable ... [barely] works by [itself]."

I wondered about graphics or additional scripts themselves added on and Seetruck said to take a look at sexlab as an example and the amount of mods created for it and that don't overwrite the sexlab framework.

The scripts that everyone put together that works with the mod before devourment remastered in itself may not work properly. If it is possible for them to be used, but highly recommended that the new scripts are to be used.

If you going to use base damage, make it a percentage of acid damage based on the total health as some have proposed.

So like the percentage idea, everyone that can offer to script should start building mods to add onto it.

"Yeah you could do that but nothing overwrites the scripts already there," Seetruck added.

Schaken warns that, "Scripts dont really work that way. Its not like a car where you can take a door off of an impala and bolt it to a cavalier to make it a complete car. this stuff has to be created from scratch. Granted it has a few small pieces of it (Not scripts) that are possibly helpful, though would be easier to start from complete scratch."

Schaken's work won't be forgotten. Even to clean the core code up this far is something that many veteran modders of the devourment project were asking for. No doubt the community will need to pay attention and listen carefully from here on out as Schaken said finally, "I figured since i was doing all this for your community, you would at the very least listen. Im going to make an announcement of all the links that i would like for everyone to read up on. this stuff will help everyone get zero'd in on what needs to be done. I spent hours today talking with another scripter, they were blown away of all the work i done to this mod already."

From here on out, like a stomach, Devourment Remastered can't do anything unless you put something into it.

Now for those that want to make a mod for this please study the remastered Scripts so you will have an idea what to use and make really good mod for it.

If by change you want to make a current mod work with the remastered the scripts of those mods will need to reworked to use with Devourment Remastered mod.

Update 11/19/2020. The Road to Devourment Remastered

Vorephiles were hungry for more so they finally go something that may satisfy those appetites. Recently, Schaken mods took over development of Devourment Male and Female from Galmar. Now, the mod will come with a new name of Devourment Remastered.

Schaken himself is working on this mod with Jobobby04. Schaken had this to say about Jobobby04 that, “His expertise in most programs are far beyond mine.” However, Schaken will be doing the most work with Jobobby04 helping out if needed.

Everyone is wondering what Schaken will be doing to the mod. Schaken had this to say, “My goal is really not to remove anything, but to add.” Yet, he will be fine tuning the code and making the core of the program more stable. He said he plans to add a big debugging system and that, if anyone finds bugs, then they can easily follow along and he will be able to communicate using his website to streamline talking with the bug reporter.

Now, Schaken hopes to improve what the regular user will see especially in the overall speed of the mod, “Right now, I greatly improved the dialogue options and how they are handled. The game reloads the plugins, but really loads scripts on call, so I try to put as much work in the plugins as possible.” Schaken said. He went on to explain how each dialogue was calling its own script rather than efficiently narrowing it down to a few. The way things are going to be with each script’s particulars will be less strenuous on the engine, he pointed out.

So, anticipations for the first release of the beta are rampant. Schaken reported it will be released November 20, 2020.

“It will basically be the same thing everyone has, except with the debugging I put in, which is enabled in the MCM, plus anything I find while I’m in there that needs work that’s obvious, and the dialogue fixes, with proper source codes that are much easier to read, and up to date so other modders can finally have a reliable source to work with and make mods for the new "Devourment Remastered", Schaken spoke.

The preliminary particulars established, most would want to know where to get a copy of the beta when it releases. Schaken explained the full mod will be hosted on his website https://schaken-mods.com/ but that the beta can be acquired from Github and as he says, “...with a caution that some things [may … be currently] being worked on, and some things disabled, possible bugs. I will try to keep the main mod 100% bug free, with a beta version being worked on as we go.”

That set aside, why is Schaken even doing this some have asked. To that, Schaken says he enjoys it. He originally joined the Devourment community to get a feel for it and see if he wanted to get involved with it.

“Its been a really rocky start, but the community as a whole has been nothing but super welcoming and helpful, and the previous owner (Galmar) has been like a best friend to me already, I feel im just helping a huge group of good friends, making this all worth it,” Schaken added.

The question on some minds has some warning about feature creep. That is as Wikipedia and Schaken say is, “Excessive ongoing expansion or addition of new precluded features in a product, especially in computer software, video games and consumer and business electronics.” Yet Schaken assures that he isn’t going to put things in the mod but more to enable to possibilities of putting things into the mod.

“There is a group wanting to add a perk tree for example, I think that would be best for a mod Add-On that I plan on helping make happen as well. But without the proper framework setup, it wont be able to happen. This is where my work will be most appreciated, making anything possible to plug and play with this framework,” Schaken explained.

Well then, some questions could arise about those that have made a mod that uses the previous Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7 and whether it will be compatible with the Devourment remastered. Schaken said definitely and that he will add switches in MCM to turn off male and female [predators] respectively.

“So I think a lot of things will still work, but i am sure others wont, and i will help anyone who wants it to be able to update their patches to work with this. I think being closed minded with a framework like this is the fastest way to watch it die, And I am not looking to see that happen,” Schaken pointed out.

Devourment enthusiasts may ask then about helping out. Schaken said that the best help everyone can give is in debugging and reporting bugs and continued to say, “Usually if people will just speak up, I can fix it. If no one reports anything, I wont know its there. pretty simple.“

As a veteran modder, Schaken weighted in on his time doing that. The old has finally left the way for the new as he put it. The whole modding scene a few years ago was much more toxic and where everyone was in battles over frivolous envy.

“More recently i hear more gratefulness, kindness, and respect than i have ever heard, and this [really] encourages me to keep helping everyone,” Schaken moved on to say.

His old discord server has his golden rule, it is that if he did something for you, be kind enough to stay around and repay it by helping someone else out that needed it someday. “Then my main discord became a place where people go just to get help, its a beautiful thing, I love it,” He commented.

Yes, but how many mods has Schaken worked on. What are the numbers?

“uhhh... honestly over 1000.. I have at least 100 on my PC that i just didn’t like so i never released, some I got distracted and never finished. If i cant put my heart into it, i know others wont be able to love it either, so it gets dropped,” Schaken responded.

The follow up is on the body and outfit changes. While Schaken has things in mind for that, the plans are not set in stone. Yet, when asked about what his plans for that might be he said he will have to consult with his team further because not much can be changed.

This might not be satisfying to most so going back to what’s been on the discord server so upon being asked about the details about using high poly bodies he acknowledged that it is possibly going to be an add-on. His team has a redesigned body they use. Upon which, he technically explained it:

“Instead of the hands and feet having so little poly, and the body having an almost maxed out poly count, we have designed a style that the feet part actually ends at the thighs, instead of the ankles, and the hands part has the entire arms in it instead, making the amount of poly to be much further evenly proportioned. From there we took it another step and the head is now just the face, and the body has included the back of the head, which allow us [much] better [detail] on the face instead of having to focus this needed poly count on the neck and back of the head. “

This would possibly tax some machines that already struggle with Devourment Male and Female he admitted but that it would look much much better.

Overall, though, Schaken expressed he wants to get the core nuts and bolts with the mod smoothed out before he works on add-ons such as the graphics. He is adding simplicity [of the core of it] over a bunch of extra add-ons.

The screenshots of the sneak peak are here:

http://schaken-mods.com/mods/Schaken/Up ... msaSjl.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png http://schaken-mods.com/mods/Schaken/Up ... vK3pHT.png http://schaken-mods.com/mods/Schaken/Up ... crfkV6.png

Schaken commented on those screenshots that the “the female muscles is just a slider. but shows how much more detail we can [...] get in there.”

The mod requirement for sure are much smaller and Schaken says, “There was a serious miscommunication, Most of those mods have no reason to be a master.

There was also a script on the mod that was calling for another mods script that was in a BSA, so you had to have it or this script fails. The sad part is the script as being called for no reason at all, It literally had no purpose.. So i removed that part.” Yet, he is impressed with what the community has done so far with what spaghettiness the code was for the community. He said it is a masterpiece but you can see where others added or removed parts and that’s where it becomes crap.

The Road to Devourment Remastered on the Wiki: https://devourment-remastered.fandom.co ... Remastered

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZnxmmjQ

Wiki: https://devourment-remastered.fandom.co ... tered_Wiki

Installation Information:

Required:

Skyrim Special Edition - version 1.9.32 or newer

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) - version 1.7.2 or newer

Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS) - version 5.2 or newer

SkyUI - version 4.1 or newer

FNIS Creature Pack - version 5.1 or newer

only if you intend to use creature animations

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Plus all the additional unofficial patches available for your installed expansion packs.

Strongly Suggested - Bordering on Required:

LOOT load order optimizer (Replaces BOSS)

BUG REPORTING

Schaken made a special page on my site just for this. If you see your bug listed, please dont post it for a second time. I will knock out the bugs one at a time.

LINK TO FORUM: https://schaken-mods.com/forums/forum/29-logged-bugs/

LINK TO REPORT BUGS: https://schaken-mods.com/forms/6-devour ... reporting/

NOTES

This is largely focused on adding a debugging system that makes it easy for Schaken and you to see what is going on. You can open your console to see the reports going in real time, these exact same reports are posting in your papyrus logs as well. It will help Schaken identify what is happening in order when the bugs happen so i can find solutions to them, and make your game better. Not everything is perfect, but it can be as long as you help Schaken find all the mistakes.

Devourment Remastered Basic Design

I stripped this down to the basic design of devourment as it is now. Only features that show up in the actual functions will be in this. Incomplete features I'll put in a separate design document for add-ons.

Core Idea: The player is able to vore or vore others in skyrim

Features:

Use the various methods of vore on others or have the various methods used on you.
Use various spells to vore or have spells used on you to do vore
Engage in vorish activity with npcs/creatures
Tweak in game parameters to customize your vore experience
Gain various perks to assist with voring or help you when you are vored by others
Gain levels in your vore skills or skills when vored by others

Game Flow

Player establishes character -> Player is given basic vore abilities -> Player eats other npcs/creatures -> Player is eaten by others -> Player grows in skill -> Player grows in perks -> Player gains spells -> Player gets equipment -> Player gets potions -> Player gets enchantments -> Player uses enchantments on equipment -> Player engages in vorish activities with npcs -> Player tweaks game parameters as desired -> Player recruits followers/ creatures -> Player keeps increasing skills, perks, equipment spells, etc. to become top predator and/or prey

Characters

Player Character -> Hero -> Dragonborn
Non Player Characters -> NPC -> Various

Story:

The dragonborn and others are suddenly gifted with the power to eat others and the dragonborn whole. Through this the dragonborn travels about skyrim devouring or being devoured. The draognborn talks with otehrs to engage in friendly vorish desires or gain knowledge to help in the vorish endeavors. The dragonborn gains in levels, skills, and abilities, forging a path ahead to the topmost tier fo predator and prey to rival alduin himself as the eater of the world.

Feature Details

1. Use the various methods or have the various methods of vore used on you.

Oral vore - The player will use a shout-like ability on a target within close hit box range. The calculations will happen for success in the background depending on skills, perks, etc. and if successful a swallowing animation will play and the player's stomach and belly will show expansion depending on the prey size.
The player may also use another shout ability that will force an npc to swallow the player, however, this is generally non lethal and the npc is usually non hostile.
If the player swallows another then the prey is hit with acid damage but can struggled back out however if unsuccessful it will be acid damaged and digested to death.
The players disposal method will then trigger and leave the remains to be looted outside of the player. The loot from the vitim is thus stripped during the digestion cycle and can be gotten depending on the disposal method by the player.

Oral vore scripting- The way the game processes oral vore is to establish an overall skill called the devourment skill. This is flanked by swallow strength and stomach acid type modifiers. The calculation in the script first tackles is successful swallowing or failure and no animations trigger with a failure and the screen animation flahses slowly blue as a reaction to either success or failure but if a failure the player must try again. If the swallow is successful based on swallow modifiers and devourment skill then it changes over to digestion cycles. The acid damage in the stomach whittles away the health of the victim and it dies after so many digestive seconds or ticks. If it does not digested in a certain amoutn of time the script enacts a regurgitation sequence and the victim is outside of the player or npc. The victim's image is blanked out otherwise invisible on successful swallow and the movement is disabled on the victim and the victim is tied in third person camera view to the predator. Once the digestion kills the victim the items carried by the victim that are registered when the swallow sequence starts are made available to be received by the player using selected disposal method. The corpse is then sent to the death cell as normal. The usual default is only one victim swallowed while one is being digested or not otherwise disposed of each swallowed victim is dealt with by the script in chronological sequence.

Belly size with oral vore - The belly size matches the animation for larger prey and smaller for smaller prey but shrinks in size in stages depednign on the victim's health with more health being the larger belly size and smaller belly size as the digestion continues. However, even after the victim is killed the sequence in the animation runs down to the original non victim filled belly size.

Additional script variables for oral vore - A consideration for prey struggling is calculated and hurts the preadtor and damage is pitted against stomach strength factors of the prey to resist this. Stomach damge acid vs struggling damage

Prey swallowed stats - The script also uses stat record keeping to tally up the amoutn of each type of creature, race, npc eaten and digested.

Breast vore - Upon trigger and passing a successful swallow chance calculation the animation will occur with the breasts. Then, instead of the belly growing, the breasts will grow and reduced depending on death of the prey and digestion into milk. The system uses scripting to handle the swallow and digestion. The similar way that oral vore and anal vore does. The only difference is animations and some stat records. The animation is typically the jutting forth or shoving of the breasts toward the target.

Cock vore - It is triggerd in much the same way as oral vore, breast vore, and anal vore. It passes a successful swallow chance calculation. The cock size witll increase in animation and then shrink but increase the size of the balls growing in size to match the size of the prey as with other types. The animation that plays at the beginning is the thrust or shoving of the penis forward. Once the prey is successfully swallowed into the cock and finally passing into the balls, the balls shrink accordingly with the digestive cycle as the victim is digested into cum.

2. Use various spells to help vore or have those spells used against you

Teleport spells- provides a magicka used bypass of swallow resistances, replaced that check with a level cap based on what level the victim is. The spells call an ingestion part of the scripts that puts the victim into the user directly into digesting and incurring digestion damage.

Digestion speed up - if a prey is already killed and digesting, this spell will decrease digestion time. A spell for companions as well for the player.

Conjure voracious helper - varying levels of summons that call up a temporary or permanent follower that has vore abilities to fight alongside of the player.

Frenzy vore spells - varying levels that specifically enrage targets to attack each other using vore abilities in a set amount of time and level

Calm vore spells - Reduce the inhibitions of the target to being swallowed reducing their struggle factor in addition to making them not want to fight the player all for a set amount of time and level

Shrink spells - varying levels of spells that reduces swallow resistance of the target(s)

See who are voracious - Detect life spell but for seeing others that are vorish and reaidn their stats if directly aimed.

Increase digestive damage spells - when the foe is still alive and digesting adds a boost to the damage received in the digestive cycle

Regurgitation spells - spells that make prey vored by a predator be brought out of being vored by the vore method used or that is digesting but not dead

Rate my swallow chance spell - Returns your probability fo swallowing someone for a limited duration. Displays this every few seconds until spell ends

Force pull spell - A target is brought close enough for melee hit box range. Teleport but not inside the caster.

Absorption spells - spells that drain health and stamina from enemies. Any enemies that die are absorbed completely.

Necro absorption spells - Absorb a corpse to recover health and stamina. Absorb health and stamina from the undead.

Decrease swallow resistance spells - spells that reduce swallow resistance for several seconds

6. Engage in various vorish activites with NPCs

- Ask the NPC to swallow you
- Tell the NPC to swallow you at random
- Tell NPC to stop swallowing you at random
- Collect a bounty on digesting the dovakin (and becoming the dovakin yourself)
- Specific responses to a predator by prey
- Taunt prey (digesting lethally) struggle
- Taunt prey size
- Taunt prey struggling against digest
- Taunt prey if digestive damage inside pred
- Taunt prey after digested
- Prey beg pred to be let out
- Prey angry response to pred after eaten and want to be let out
- Prey persuasion of pred to let out
- Prey intimidate pred to be let out after eaten
- Prey bribe pred to be let out after eaten
- Non lethal pred ask to digest prey
- Non lethal pred tell prey will let them out
- Non lethal pred ask of well being of eaten prey
- Non lethal pred ask prey to pleasure them while inside them
- Non lethal pred tell prey going to digest in a nice way
- Non lethal pred tell prey they will force them to digest or not
- Non lethal pred persuade prey to digest or not
- Non lethal pred intimidate prey to digest or not
- Non lethal pred bribe prey to digest and say will take care of those the prey left behind
- Non lethal prey comfy perk response
- Non lethal prey asks to be released from pred
- Non lethal prey has sex with pred while inside
- Non lethal prey asks and surrenders to digestion

7. Tweak in game parameters to customize your vore experience

NPC Predators - toggles whether npcs, player, or the player and followers can attempt to vore the player or others

Skill gain from digestion - when an npc is digested the player gains a skill level up if the npc had a higher level skill than the player. This is for creatures as well as other npcs. Selections are: Only mage type skills, only thief type skills, only warrior type skills, or all skill gains.

Continue playing after digestion - If the player is digested the player continues playing as the person that digested you, inheriting the dovakin powers, but keeping the person that digested you's skills and their stats. Perks are cleared and converted to perk points.

Fate of digested characters - the player can choose defecation whereas the remnants of the inventory will be placed in a scat pile to access and loot. The choices are also, the body is absorbed and the items are regurgitated, bones. The only differnce instead of crouching to defecate the player upchucks the goo that is accessed by the same way as the scat pile is. The bones are thrown up and accessed the same way. A final option is absorbed completely wheras the items held by the victim are transferred automatically to the player's inventory.

Digest essential characters - removed the essential marker for an npc's digestion if the npc has the essential marker.

Disable racemenu upon character switch - if the player is digested usually by default the racemenu shows up for the character that digested the player to tweak but this option prevents that from happening and the player plays as the person digested them without any switch in appearance.

Digestion time multiplier - allows the player to control the time factor it takes to digest. Digestion damage is adjusted inversely. Default is 1.0x

Minimum Swallow chance - The modifier for the percentage to swallow prey. All predators have at least this chance of swallowing anyone. 5% default.

Stomach acid damage multiplier - Modify the stomach acid default damage by this amount. 1.0x default.

Body digestion time - increase/decrease the time it takes to digest dead bodies or prey that died in the ingestor. This occurs at 50x as quickly in combat, or when rapid digestion is cast. 250 seconds by default.

Belly size- affects belly size scaling of the player belly after eating a prey. Default 1.0x

Weight gain per NPC digested - adds a certain amount of weight gain each time a character digests another to that character's weight slider. 2% default.

Male and female predators - limits on what gender NPCs and the player can vore another, essentially causing one, another, or both to only function.

Player/NPC multiprey- allow the player and NPC to eat more than one prey at a time or while digesting another.

Animal predators - toggle that allows animals to eat the player or another NPC or animal.

Struggle mechanic - when eaten by a predator, allows the fictim to struggle to be released and may do damage depending on whether the player has a perk to damage the predator upon exit.

Prey gear shown when disposed - shows the list of the victim's gear before being disposed (depends on the disposal selection previously: scat, vomit, bones, or absorbed completely)

Breast vore - triggers a seperate set of animations involving the breasts when swallowed and digested instead of the default belly animations.

Cock vore - triggers a seperate set of animations involving the cock and balls as well as digestion involving them instead of the default oral vore belly animations.

No escape once swallowed- the victim cannot struggle or be released once vored unless the struggle mechanic is used in tandem. Makes death inevitable otherwise for the victim and lets the digestive sequence and acid damage to loop until the victim is dead. If not used in tandem with the struggle mechanic then struggling and regurgitation is disabled.

Player strips in stomach- player is stripped of gear when swallowed and is essentially naked once swallowed leaving all behind. If escaping it essentially makes the player fully naked.

Loading screens - enables special vorish loadin screen stills when fast traveling, entering a new cell, loading the game, etc.

Unwilling struggling sounds - when the player or npc is swallowed by another the struggling audio files are played

Scat sounds - enables specific gender oriented sounds during defecation.

Only morphs - NPCs/Player will use morph animations rather than the default belly animations. This will happen despite whether indicator keywords are present or not.

8. Gain various perks to assist with voring or help you to resist being vored by others

Perks that increase swallow factor success - These perks are in various tiers every 20 devourment skill levels starting at 15 for the first level and being give tiers with the final skill requiring 80 in the devourment skill. Their factor of power increase is by 20% each tier level. By the final level, the player will be at double default swallow power.

Digestive enzyme potency perks - as with teh swallow perks, these are three tier level perks that increase the enzyjes that digest ingested prey. The power increases from 50 to 150%. At devourment skill 15 is the first perk and increases from 30, 60, and 90 respectively.

Perks that increase stealth when swallowing - when swallowing someone, the player is not detected when sneaking. Minimum devourment skill 30.

Recover health, stamina, and magicka when digesting prey - If the player swallows a prey the player regains health and stamina up to twice or double the rate. The second tier adds in magicka recovery as well. The skill required is 35 to 45 respectively.

Keep prey inside longer - under normal circumstances, prey is automatically regurgitated if not dead by enzyme damage after a certain amount of time. This perk is a 3 tier level perk and increases in potency from 50 to 150%. The devourment skill required is from 25, 50, and 75 respectively.

Perks that normalize decreased speed - normally if the player has a full stomach the player is slowed down. This perk eliminates that condition.

Perk that increases bonuses gained to core vital stats - doubles the increase to health/magicka/stamina when completely digesting prey. Minimum skill 60.

Perk that reduces struggling effectiveness - decreases struggling effectiveness when swallowing prey. Minimum skill 90.

Stomach necromancy - digested prey are raised as bound thralls. Minimum skill 90.

Soul gem body - The players body acts like a soul gem trapping those that are digested. Minimum skill 100.

Perks that increase enzyme resistance - improves enzyme resistance if the player is swallowed by another lethally by 10 to 50% in five tiers and in increments of 20 for devourment skill. The first tier has no minimum skill requirement.

Perks that increase swallow resistance - improves swallow resistance if another attempts to swallow the player by10 to 50% in five tiers and in increments of 20 for devourment skill. The first tier does not have a minimum skill requirement.

Escape damage - if the player escapes a predator then the escape deals a critical amount of damage to the predator. Minimum skill 50.

Friendly predator perks - the first perk recovers health if inside of swallowed non lethally. The second perk gives the well rested bonus if in a friendly npc non lethall for 8 hours.

Devourment Perk Points - Devourment perk points are gained independent of devourment skill gains and are given based on digested foes including dead bodies. Each perk requires one perk point to take.

9. Gain levels in your vore skills or when you are vored by others

Devourment skill - The devourment skill is a skill of voring others and dealing with the consequences of being vored by others. Increasing this skill also allows you to vore easier and resist being vored lethally by others. The way to increase this skill the fastest is by eating live prey. Eating corpses gives a minimal skill increase. In order to purchase skills with perk points you must have the appropriate minimum devourment skill.

Example Timeline

Strip down code - 2 Weeks - Gameplay
Test Beta 1 - 2 Weeks - Testing
Iron Out Bugs - 2 Weeks - Testing
Test Beta 2 - 2 Weeks - Testing
Iron Out Bugs 2 - 2 Weeks - Testing
Test Beta 3 - 2 Weeks - Testing
Iron Out Bugs 3 - 2 Weeks - Testing
Test Beta 4 - 2 Weeks - Testing
Iron Out Bugs 4 - 2 Weeks - Testing
Beta Testing 5 - 2 Weeks - Testing
Full Release - 1 day - Finalization

Example Timeline Schedule

November - Gameplay & Testing

11/10 - 11/19 - Strip down code
11/19 - 12/10 - Beta testing

December - Testing

12/10 - 12/24 Fix Bugs
12/24 - 1/7 Beta Testing Part 2

January - Testing

1/7 - 1/21 - Fix Bugs Part 2
1/21 - 2/4 - Beta Testing Part 3

February - Testing

2/4 - 2/18 Fix Bugs part 3
2/18 - 3/4 Beta Testing Part 4

March - Testing

3/4 - 3/18 Fix Bugs part 4
3/18 - 4/1 Beta Testing Part 5

April - Finalization

4/1 Release full version

Devourment Remastered Design with Add-ons

These include design feature filler that could be added logically as well as finishing unfinished features in the code. It may or may not be what Devourment Remastered ends up being. This is adding on, not removing any unfinished feature or features tacked on.

Core Idea: The player is able to vore or vore others in skyrim

Features:

Use the various methods of vore on others or have the various methods used on you.
Use various spells to vore or have spells used on you to do vore
Use various equipment to vore or have the equipment used to assist voring you
Use various potions to vore or have the potions used on you to assist voring
Use various enchantments to customize equipment to help with vore or to help others to vore
Engage in vorish activity with npcs/creatures
Tweak in game parameters to customize your vore experience
Gain various perks to assist with voring or help you when you are vored by others
Gain levels in your vore skills or skills when vored by others
Be able to recruit followers or NPCs to help with vore

Game Flow

Player establishes character -> Player is given basic vore abilities -> Player eats other npcs/creatures -> Player is eaten by others -> Player grows in skill -> Player grows in perks -> Player gains spells -> Player gets equipment -> Player gets potions -> Player gets enchantments -> Player uses enchantments on equipment -> Player engages in vorish activities with npcs -> Player tweaks game parameters as desired -> Player recruits followers/ creatures -> Player keeps increasing skills, perks, equipment spells, etc. to become top predator and/or prey

Characters

Player Character -> Hero -> Dragonborn
Non Player Characters -> NPC -> Various

Story:

The dragonborn and others are suddenly gifted with the power to eat others and the dragonborn whole. Through this the dragonborn travels about skyrim devouring or being devoured. The draognborn talks with otehrs to engage in friendly vorish desires or gain knowledge to help in the vorish endeavors. The dragonborn gains in levels, skills, and abilities, forging a path ahead to the topmost tier fo predator and prey to rival alduin himself as the eater of the world.

Feature Details

1. Use the various methods or have the various methods of vore used on you.

Oral vore - The player will use a shout-like ability on a target within close hit box range. The calculations will happen for success in the background depending on skills, perks, etc. and if successful a swallowing animation will play and the player's stomach and belly will show expansion depending on the prey size.
The player may also use another shout ability that will force an npc to swallow the player, however, this is generally non lethal and the npc is usually non hostile.
If the player swallows another then the prey is hit with acid damage but can struggled back out however if unsuccessful it will be acid damaged and digested to death.
The players disposal method will then trigger and leave the remains to be looted outside of the player. The loot from the vitim is thus stripped during the digestion cycle and can be gotten depending on the disposal method by the player.

Oral vore scripting- The way the game processes oral vore is to establish an overall skill called the devourment skill. This is flanked by swallow strength and stomach acid type modifiers. The calculation in the script first tackles is successful swallowing or failure and no animations trigger with a failure and the screen animation flahses slowly blue as a reaction to either success or failure but if a failure the player must try again. If the swallow is successful based on swallow modifiers and devourment skill then it changes over to digestion cycles. The acid damage in the stomach whittles away the health of the victim and it dies after so many digestive seconds or ticks. If it does not digested in a certain amoutn of time the script enacts a regurgitation sequence and the victim is outside of the player or npc. The victim's image is blanked out otherwise invisible on successful swallow and the movement is disabled on the victim and the victim is tied in third person camera view to the predator. Once the digestion kills the victim the items carried by the victim that are registered when the swallow sequence starts are made available to be received by the player using selected disposal method. The corpse is then sent to the death cell as normal. The usual default is only one victim swallowed while one is being digested or not otherwise disposed of each swallowed victim is dealt with by the script in chronological sequence.

Belly size with oral vore - The belly size matches the animation for larger prey and smaller for smaller prey but shrinks in size in stages depednign on the victim's health with more health being the larger belly size and smaller belly size as the digestion continues. However, even after the victim is killed the sequence in the animation runs down to the original non victim filled belly size.

Anal vore - In similar flavor and animation to the oral vore using the same belly animations and shrinkage of the belly in stages of completed digestion as with oral vore.

Anal vore animations - The character uses a special toggle and/or shout to trigger an animation where the character turns around and shoves or pushes their butt out toward teh target and the otehr swallowing animations trigger as before.

Additional script variables for oral vore - A consideration for prey struggling is calculated and hurts the preadtor and damage is pitted against stomach strength factors of the prey to resist this. Stomach damge acid vs struggling damage

Prey swallowed stats - The script also uses stat record keeping to tally up the amoutn of each type of creature, race, npc eaten and digested.

Breast vore - Upon trigger and passing a successful swallow chance calculation the animation will occur with the breasts. Then, instead of the belly growing, the breasts will grow and reduced depending on death of the prey and digestion into milk. The system uses scripting to handle the swallow and digestion. The similar way that oral vore and anal vore does. The only difference is animations and some stat records. The animation is typically the jutting forth or shoving of the breasts toward the target.

Cock vore - It is triggerd in much the same way as oral vore, breast vore, and anal vore. It passes a successful swallow chance calculation. The cock size witll increase in animation and then shrink but increase the size of the balls growing in size to match the size of the prey as with other types. The animation that plays at the beginning is the thrust or shoving of the penis forward. Once the prey is successfully swallowed into the cock and finally passing into the balls, the balls shrink accordingly with the digestive cycle as the victim is digested into cum.

2. Use various spells to help vore or have those spells used against you

Teleport spells- provides a magicka used bypass of swallow resistances, replaced that check with a level cap based on what level the victim is. The spells call an ingestion part of the scripts that puts the victim into the user directly into digesting and incurring digestion damage.

Digestion speed up - if a prey is already killed and digesting, this spell will decrease digestion time. A spell for companions as well for the player.

Conjure voracious helper - varying levels of summons that call up a temporary or permanent follower that has vore abilities to fight alongside of the player.

Frenzy vore spells - varying levels that specifically enrage targets to attack each other using vore abilities in a set amount of time and level

Calm vore spells - Reduce the inhibitions of the target to being swallowed reducing their struggle factor in addition to making them not want to fight the player all for a set amount of time and level

Shrink spells - varying levels of spells that reduces swallow resistance of the target(s)

See who are voracious - Detec life spell but for seeing others that are vorish and reaidn their stats if directly aimed.

Increase digestive damage spells - when the foe is still alive and digesting adds a boost to the damage received in the digestive cycle

Regurgitation spells - spells that make prey vored by a predator be brought out of being vored by the vore method used or that is digesting but not dead

Rate my swallow chance spell - Returns your probability fo swallowing someone for a limited duration. Displays this every few seconds until spell ends

Force pull spell - A target is brought close enough for melee hit box range. Teleport but not inside the caster

3. Use various equipment to vore or have the equipment used to vore you

- Armor that fortifies swallow success modifiers
- Armor that resistes digestive damage
- Armors that reduce struggling damage/stomach muscle strength
- Armor that increase the power of digestive damage
- Armor that decreases swallow success modifiers
- Weapons that force regurgitation

4. Use various potions to vore or have those potions used on you to assist voring

- Potion that increases the likelihood of a predator attempting to eat the drinker. Attracts predators toward the drinker. Frenzy effect potion.

5. User various enchantments to customize equipment to help vore or to help others to vore

-Increase digestive damage
-Increase power of stomach muscles/ reduce struggling damage
-Decrease digestive damage
-Decrease swallow modifiers
-Increase swallow modifiers
-Slow down the response time of target
-Bring back up last target(s) vored/ regurgitate

6. Engage in various vorish activites with NPCs

- Ask the NPC to swallow you
- Tell the NPC to swallow you at random
- Tell NPC to stop swallowing you at random
- Collect a bounty on digesting the dovakin (and becoming the dovakin yourself)
- Specific responses to a predator by prey
- Taunt prey (digesting lethally) struggle
- Taunt prey size
- Taunt prey struggling against digest
- Taunt prey if digestive damage inside pred
- Taunt prey after digested
- Prey beg pred to be let out
- Prey angry response to pred after eaten and want to be let out
- Prey persuasion of pred to let out
- Prey intimidate pred to be let out after eaten
- Prey bribe pred to be let out after eaten
- Non lethal pred ask to digest prey
- Non lethal pred tell prey will let them out
- Non lethal pred ask of well being of eaten prey
- Non lethal pred ask prey to pleasure them while inside them
- Non lethal pred tell prey going to digest in a nice way
- Non lethal pred tell prey they will force them to digest or not
- Non lethal pred persuade prey to digest or not
- Non lethal pred intimidate prey to digest or not
- Non lethal pred bribe prey to digest and say will take care of those the prey left behind
- Non lethal prey comfy perk response
- Non lethal prey asks to be released from pred
- Non lethal prey has sex with pred while inside
- Non lethal prey asks and surrenders to digestion

7. Tweak in game parameters to customize your vore experience

NPC Predators - toggles whether npcs, player, or the player and followers can attempt to vore the player or others

Skill gain from digestion - when an npc is digested the player gains a skill level up if the npc had a higher level skill than the player. This is for creatures as well as other npcs. Selections are: Only mage type skills, only thief type skills, only warrior type skills, or all skill gains.

Continue playing after digestion - If the player is digested the player continues playing as the person that digested you, inheriting the dovakin powers, but keeping the person that digested you's skills and their stats. Perks are cleared and converted to perk points.

Fate of digested characters - the player can choose defecation whereas the remnants of the inventory will be placed in a scat pile to access and loot. The choices are also, the body is absorbed and the items are regurgitated, bones. The only differnce instead of crouching to defecate the player upchucks the goo that is accessed by the same way as the scat pile is. The bones are thrown up and accessed the same way. A final option is absorbed completely wheras the items held by the victim are transferred automatically to the player's inventory.

Digest essential characters - removed the essential marker for an npc's digestion if the npc has the essential marker.

Disable racemenu upon character switch - if the player is digested usually by default the racemenu shows up for the character that digested the player to tweak but this option prevents that from happening and the player plays as the person digested them without any switch in appearance.

Digestion time multiplier - allows the player to control the time factor it takes to digest. Digestion damage is adjusted inversely. Default is 1.0x

Minimum Swallow chance - The modifier for the percentage to swallow prey. All predators have at least this chance of swallowing anyone. 5% default.

Stomach acid damage multiplier - Modify the stomach acid default damage by this amount. 1.0x default.

Body digestion time - increase/decrease the time it takes to digest dead bodies or prey that died in the ingestor. This occurs at 50x as quickly in combat, or when rapid digestion is cast. 250 seconds by default.

Belly size- affects belly size scaling of the player belly after eating a prey. Default 1.0x

Weight gain per NPC digested - adds a certain amount of weight gain each time a character digests another to that character's weight slider. 2% default.

Male and female predators - limits on what gender NPCs and the player can vore another, essentially causing one, another, or both to only function.

Player/NPC multiprey- allow the player and NPC to eat more than one prey at a time or while digesting another.

Animal predators - toggle that allows animals to eat the player or another NPC or animal.

Struggle mechanic - when eaten by a predator, allows the fictim to struggle to be released and may do damage depending on whether the player has a perk to damage the predator upon exit.

Prey gear shown when disposed - shows the list of the victim's gear before being disposed (depends on the disposal selection previously: scat, vomit, bones, or absorbed completely)

Breast vore - triggers a seperate set of animations involving the breasts when swallowed and digested instead of the default belly animations.

Cock vore - triggers a seperate set of animations involving the cock and balls as well as digestion involving them instead of the default oral vore belly animations.

No escape once swallowed- the victim cannot struggle or be released once vored unless the struggle mechanic is used in tandem. Makes death inevitable otherwise for the victim and lets the digestive sequence and acid damage to loop until the victim is dead. If not used in tandem with the struggle mechanic then struggling and regurgitation is disabled.

Player strips in stomach- player is stripped of gear when swallowed and is essentially naked once swallowed leaving all behind. If escaping it essentially makes the player fully naked.

Loading screens - enables special vorish loadin screen stills when fast traveling, entering a new cell, loading the game, etc.

Unwilling struggling sounds - when the player or npc is swallowed by another the struggling audio files are played

Scat sounds - enables specific gender oriented sounds during defecation.

Only morphs - NPCs/Player will use morph animations rather than the default belly animations. This will happen despite whether indicator keywords are present or not.

8. Gain various perks to assist with voring or help you to resist being vored by others

Perks that increase swallow factor success - These perks are in various tiers every 20 devourment skill levels starting at 15 for the first level and being give tiers with the final skill requiring 80 in the devourment skill. Their factor of power increase is by 20% each tier level. By the final level, the player will be at double default swallow power.

Digestive enzyme potency perks - as with teh swallow perks, these are three tier level perks that increase the enzyjes that digest ingested prey. The power increases from 50 to 150%. At devourment skill 15 is the first perk and increases from 30, 60, and 90 respectively.

Perks that increase stealth when swallowing - when swallowing someone, the player is not detected when sneaking. Minimum devourment skill 30.

Recover health, stamina, and magicka when digesting prey - If the player swallows a prey the player regains health and stamina up to twice or double the rate. The second tier adds in magicka recovery as well. The skill required is 35 to 45 respectively.

Keep prey inside longer - under normal circumstances, prey is automatically regurgitated if not dead by enzyme damage after a certain amount of time. This perk is a 3 tier level perk and increases in potency from 50 to 150%. The devourment skill required is from 25, 50, and 75 respectively.

Perks that normalize decreased speed - normally if the player has a full stomach the player is slowed down. This perk eliminates that condition.

Perk that increases bonuses gained to core vital stats - doubles the increase to health/magicka/stamina when completely digesting prey. Minimum skill 60.

Perk that reduces struggling effectiveness - decreases struggling effectiveness when swallowing prey. Minimum skill 90.

Stomach necromancy - digested prey are raised as bound thralls. Minimum skill 90.

Soul gem body - The players body acts like a soul gem trapping those that are digested. Minimum skill 100.

Perks that increase enzyme resistance - improves enzyme resistance if the player is swallowed by another lethally by 10 to 50% in five tiers and in increments of 20 for devourment skill. The first tier has no minimum skill requirement.

Perks that increase swallow resistance - improves swallow resistance if another attempts to swallow the player by10 to 50% in five tiers and in increments of 20 for devourment skill. The first tier does not have a minimum skill requirement.

Escape damage - if the player escapes a predator then the escape deals a critical amount of damage to the predator. Minimum skill 50.

Friendly predator perks - the first perk recovers health if inside of swallowed non lethally. The second perk gives the well rested bonus if in a friendly npc non lethall for 8 hours.

Devourment Perk Points - Devourment perk points are gained independent of devourment skill gains and are given based on digested foes including dead bodies. Each perk requires one perk point to take.

9. Gain levels in your vore skills or when you are vored by others

Devourment skill - The devourment skill is a skill of voring others and dealing with the consequences of being vored by others. Increasing this skill also allows you to vore easier and resist being vored lethally by others. The way to increase this skill the fastest is by eating live prey. Eating corpses gives a minimal skill increase. In order to purchase skills with perk points you must have the appropriate minimum devourment skill.

Beta Testing Status, Checklist and Guide

Here is the status and a guide on what has been tested and whether further testing is needed that everyone can help with.

Spells/Abilities

Swallow lethal oral vore - 80% works, still testing

Swallow lethal scripting - pending tests

Belly size with oral vore - issues with animations. Some bugs reported. Still testing further

Additional script variables for oral vore: struggling - pending tests

Swallow non-lethal - does not function properly - Bug reported. Workaround: reverse swallow

Reverse swallow spell appears to work

Prey swallowed stat increases for types of prey devoured - testing. do these work?

breast vore - bugged? no bug reports? further testing.

cock vore - bugged? no bug reports? further testing.

Teleport spells - Bellyport spell: testing?

Speed up digestion spells - rapid digestion - companions rapid digestion - testing?

Conjure voracious helper - confirmed that spell generally works in all tiers. However, NPCs are unable to vore bug so they may not vore. testing and bug report on this?

Frenzy vore spells - Delicious scent, irresistable scent - testing needed

Calm vore spells - fatal surrender - testing needed

Shrink spells - diminuation - confirmed the spell generally makes the target (voracious helper) smaller but does it increase swallow chance like it says it will?

See who are voracious spells - detect voracity - not tested yet - testing needed

Increase digestive damage spells - enhanced secretions - testing inconclusive. appears not to work. Needs reproduced and bug report submitted. testing needed.

Regurgitation spells - regurgiate - Heimlich's Alimentary Reversal - bug reported. However, more coroborative testing appreciated to append to current bug report.

Rate my swallow chance spell - predator's sight - confirmed works.

Force pull spell - telekinetic grapple - spell fire's and a legendary dragon resisted this spell. further testing needed

Absorption spells - bioassimulation - biophagia - have not tested yet

Necro absorption spells - necrophagia - have not tested yet

decrease swallow resistance spells - pheromone cloak - predator's seduction - have not tested yet

NPC Dialouge checking - these are supposed to come up when talking to NPCs and/or in various circumstances - possibly bugged. may be reported?

- Ask the NPC to swallow you - possible bugs. not tested. reported?

- Tell the NPC to swallow you at random - not tested

- Tell NPC to stop swallowing you at random - not tested

- Collect a bounty on digesting the dovakin (and becoming the dovakin yourself) - not tested

- Specific responses to a predator by prey - not tested

- Taunt prey (digesting lethally) when struggling - not tested

- Taunt prey 2 about size - not tested

- Taunt prey 3 struggling against digest - not tested

- Taunt prey 4 if digestive damage inside pred - not tested

- Taunt prey after digested - not tested

- Prey beg pred to be let out - if using reverse swallow spell otherwise bugged

- Prey angry response to pred after eaten and want to be let out - not tested but this option comes up with reverse swallow spell - bugged otherwise

- Prey persuasion of pred to let out - this option comes up after being - intimidate did not work for me so not sure if it just failed the intimidate check or it is bugged - further testing needed

- Prey intimidate pred to be let out after eaten - this option comes up after being - intimidate did not work for me so not sure if it just failed the intimidate check or it is bugged - further testing needed

- Prey bribe pred to be let out after eaten - this option comes up after using reverse swallow - did not test

- Non lethal pred ask to digest prey - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal pred tell prey will let them out - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal pred ask of well being of eaten prey - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal pred ask prey to pleasure them while inside them - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal pred tell prey going to digest in a nice way - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal pred tell prey they will force them to digest or not - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal pred persuade prey to digest or not - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal pred intimidate prey to digest or not - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal pred bribe prey to digest and say will take care of those the prey left behind - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal prey comfy perk response - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal prey asks to be released from pred - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal prey has sex with pred while inside - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

- Non lethal prey asks and surrenders to digestion - non lethal swallow is a reported bug so cannot test yet

Parameters - Tweaks - Basic - Toggles - These are accessed in devourment's mcm.

NPC predators - reported bugged

Skill gained from digestion - seems to work. corroborative testing needed

Continue playing after digestion - not tested

Fate of digested characters - scat works but other disposal selections not tested

Digest essential characters - not tested

Disable racemenu upon character switch - not tested

Digestion time multiplier - not tested

Minimum swallow chance - not tested

Stomach acid damage multiplier - not tested

Body digestion time - not tested

Belly size - not tested

Weight gain per NPC digested - not tested

Male and female predators - female works but male is bugged. bug reported for males

Player/NPC multiprey - bug reported for player multiprey not working as it does with previous versions. confirmed works in a limited way with two prey. Workaround: Spam the swallow key using the keyboard as xbox one controller it does not work with.

Animal predators - not tested

Struggle mechanic - struggle triggers for NPCs reverse swallow so far but needs further testing

Prey gear shown when disposed - not tested

Breast vore - Not working. Bug reported?

Cock vore - Not working. Bug reported?

No escape once swallowed - Not tested.

Player strips in stomach - not tested.

Loading screens - confirmed show up

Unwilling struggling sounds - seems to work

Scat sounds - only confirmed works with females

Only morphs - confirmed works

Perks

Perk points appear to be given normally as in previous devourment versions.

Predator Perks

Voracious - needs specific testing

Silent swallow - causes swallowing not to work. bug reported

Nourishment - possibly works. more testing appreciated.

Iron Stomach - needs specific testing

Strong Acid - needs tested

Consume essence - needs tested

Constricting grip - needs tested

Stomach bound thralls - was not able to get this to work. Needs testing to corroborate and bug reported if it doesn't work.

Soul food - needs tested

Prey Perks - these may be difficult to test at this time since hostil npc swallowing may be bugged.

Resilience - Needs tested

Slippery - Needs tested

Parting Gift - Needs tested

Delicious - Needs tested

Comfy - Needs tested

Devourment Skill

Devourment skill appears to increase normally.
Last edited by iasiney on Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:14 am, edited 42 times in total.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Re: Skyrim: Devourment Remastered (BETA)

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:49 pm

posting to watch, once i'm ready to figure out why my skyrim is buggy
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:17 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:posting to watch, once i'm ready to figure out why my skyrim is buggy

Quoting you for the same reason XD
Younger99
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:27 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:posting to watch, once i'm ready to figure out why my skyrim is buggy

because it's a Bethesda game
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:08 pm

The_Prof wrote:

because it's a Bethesda game

yeah but it's a bethesda game on my system. this one's on me and my two billion mods
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jadex » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:57 pm

Oh sweet! Best of luck to you mate
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:41 pm

If I may inquire is this only for special edition?
Younger99
Participator

Postby PrismaticAria » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Younger99 wrote:If I may inquire is this only for special edition?

I would assume so, seeing as one of the listed basic requirements is "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch."
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:25 pm

PrismaticAria wrote:
Younger99 wrote:If I may inquire is this only for special edition?

I would assume so, seeing as one of the listed basic requirements is "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch."

Fair point but I'll give it a gamble to be certain.
Edit: Yeah it doesn't work for legendary edition but it was worth a shot XD
Younger99
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:39 am

Does this have any relation to devourment female and male enabled v1.2.7 or am I just stupid?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby kongpow » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:52 am

Wollffett wrote:Does this have any relation to devourment female and male enabled v1.2.7 or am I just stupid?

Under install information:

"Also Very Important: Schaken just put in a basic code reduction to what is a stablized version of Devourment and then added in a debugging system. He is working now to build back up what the mod was at least to Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7 standards with everything working there. There's a lot of junk and muck that has been introduced to the mod between version .65c to Devourment Male and Female Version 1.2.7 and that was all worked around since then. The junk and muck will need to be sorted out. So, beta may not be the best choice of words but it is not wrong to call it beta. I would call this a "testing" version meaning you are literally walking into a laboratory as a test subject. You are the guinea pig so it is very important you tell the scientists conducting the test everything you can. In short, this is not an upgrade to Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7. Yet."

"TLDR: The beta version is for debugging right now. It is practically a downgrade but will gradually get to an upgrade. Basically he stripped down the code to where it is degunked as much as possible and then now he is wanting folks to help test it and submit bugs reports to get the features added back in the right way to compare with what Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7 is."

Very ambitious project to say the least, best of luck to you guys in rebuilding it.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Entirely_Logical » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:16 am

Admittedly, the move to a more standardized skeleton is going to boost the mod's compatibility quite a bit but I guess I'll wait to see how things shake out.
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Is legendary/original edition of Skyrim going to be supported anymore?
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby kongpow » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:31 pm

xnovusalpha001 wrote:Is legendary/original edition of Skyrim going to be supported anymore?

Probably not.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:27 pm

kongpow wrote:
xnovusalpha001 wrote:Is legendary/original edition of Skyrim going to be supported anymore?

Probably not.

That's rather disappointing if I may be sincere.
With that said I wish this project the best regardless for the sake of those who use Special Edition.
Younger99
Participator

Postby TheMastermind » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:34 am

Is this getting developed because female and male enabled is discontinued?
I can't use it anyway because it conflicts with 3bbb and I haven't figured out how to get that to not ruin my player character.
If this is just a cleaned up version of the original Devourment, then I might very much download it, but if it's redoing everything in female and male enabled I might avoid it.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:57 am

After the special edition is done. They will come back around and work on legendary edition.
Last edited by iasiney on Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:59 am

TheMastermind wrote:Is this getting developed because female and male enabled is discontinued?
I can't use it anyway because it conflicts with 3bbb and I haven't figured out how to get that to not ruin my player character.
If this is just a cleaned up version of the original Devourment, then I might very much download it, but if it's redoing everything in female and male enabled I might avoid it.

Yes, it is an attempt to clean up Devourment. What it turns out to be depends on how much folks help with debugging. Right now it is in beta so expect some bugs but if you want to give it a go please do.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:20 pm

Younger99 wrote:
kongpow wrote:

Probably not.

That's rather disappointing if I may be sincere.
With that said I wish this project the best regardless for the sake of those who use Special Edition.

Schaken has said he will go into working on legendary edition once he is done with special edition.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:13 pm

kongpow wrote:
Wollffett wrote:Does this have any relation to devourment female and male enabled v1.2.7 or am I just stupid?

Under install information:

"Also Very Important: Schaken just put in a basic code reduction to what is a stablized version of Devourment and then added in a debugging system. He is working now to build back up what the mod was at least to Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7 standards with everything working there. There's a lot of junk and muck that has been introduced to the mod between version .65c to Devourment Male and Female Version 1.2.7 and that was all worked around since then. The junk and muck will need to be sorted out. So, beta may not be the best choice of words but it is not wrong to call it beta. I would call this a "testing" version meaning you are literally walking into a laboratory as a test subject. You are the guinea pig so it is very important you tell the scientists conducting the test everything you can. In short, this is not an upgrade to Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7. Yet."

"TLDR: The beta version is for debugging right now. It is practically a downgrade but will gradually get to an upgrade. Basically he stripped down the code to where it is degunked as much as possible and then now he is wanting folks to help test it and submit bugs reports to get the features added back in the right way to compare with what Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7 is."

Very ambitious project to say the least, best of luck to you guys in rebuilding it.

I don't believe that's the best explaination so I changed it. I also added more in the original post above.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game