Eat or be Eaten (CANCELLED)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Eat or be Eaten (small text adventure project)

Postby wetcardboardbox » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:16 pm

Datstrudel wrote:Is it M/M you prefer or more just male prey in general?

Personally M/M is almost entirely what I'm into, but I know it's not for everyone so don't feel pressured to do more if you don't feel like it. Wouldn't say no to more tho :wink:
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby antoinou62185 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:43 pm

there will be no (non-fatal)
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:41 pm

antoinou62185 wrote:there will be no (non-fatal)

I do want to add non-fatal. Just trying to flesh it out and then spend some time implementing it.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nullstuff » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:58 am

Is there any way to get eaten by the teacher or emily yet?
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:01 am

nullstuff wrote:Is there any way to get eaten by the teacher or emily yet?

Yes. Emily is random chance and you must eat the boy outside the school then speak to the teacher.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Onewingedangel » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:32 pm

The teacher can’t be eaten yet I take it?

I’m compulsively checking this game for updates, I need to take a break and let you flesh it out :lol:
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:58 pm

Onewingedangel wrote:The teacher can’t be eaten yet I take it?

I’m compulsively checking this game for updates, I need to take a break and let you flesh it out :lol:

It’s alright. No the teacher isn’t edible yet. The biggest challenge is going back to fix the variables that allow scenes to change. I’m always missing one lol. She will soon, maybe in the next update.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Adelais » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:17 am

I love it! I'm looking forward to more content. I'm partial to prey scenes, but I'm cool with more stuff in general. It'd maybe be neat if respawning was a thing so you could wake up in bed the next day and see the humiliating posts about how you got digested.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:24 pm

Adelais wrote:I love it! I'm looking forward to more content. I'm partial to prey scenes, but I'm cool with more stuff in general. It'd maybe be neat if respawning was a thing so you could wake up in bed the next day and see the humiliating posts about how you got digested.

Oooooh, I like that idea!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SJ777 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:54 pm

I noticed that the teenage girl seems to be missing whatever check keeps you from eating someone while you already have prey in you. Considering how interconnected a lot of the characters seem to be, could be interesting at some point down the line to see multiple prey with interactions for some combinations. Your sister and mom enjoying your stomach together, your mom sharing it with Emily, the teemage girl being annoyed she doesn't get the stomach to herself (or perhaps happy to have some company she can have fun with while digesting), more knowledgeable prey explaining to the schoolboy just what he signed up for... Stuff like that.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby nullstuff » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:52 pm

Got the teacher end, thanks! Still can’t get Emily to eat me though. I keep talking to her but the only response I get is “what are you doing here?”
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby grim667 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:18 pm

nullstuff wrote:Got the teacher end, thanks! Still can’t get Emily to eat me though. I keep talking to her but the only response I get is “what are you doing here?”

Think you got you go into your phone and hit "check messages".. I kept banging my head against that to but got it to happen
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Tyslan03 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:05 am

To get Emily:
Spoiler: show
eat mom as willing prey, post to Facebook, check messages, go to her house. Random chance she eats you or you eat her, at least as far as I can tell.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby luke1401 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:08 am

Tyslan03 wrote:To get Emily:
Spoiler: show
eat mom as willing prey, post to Facebook, check messages, go to her house. Random chance she eats you or you eat her, at least as far as I can tell.

thanks
luke1401
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:07 am

SJ777 wrote:I noticed that the teenage girl seems to be missing whatever check keeps you from eating someone while you already have prey in you. Considering how interconnected a lot of the characters seem to be, could be interesting at some point down the line to see multiple prey with interactions for some combinations. Your sister and mom enjoying your stomach together, your mom sharing it with Emily, the teemage girl being annoyed she doesn't get the stomach to herself (or perhaps happy to have some company she can have fun with while digesting), more knowledgeable prey explaining to the schoolboy just what he signed up for... Stuff like that.

Thanks for pointing out the error. I’ll see what I can do. There’s a lot of random checks and stuff in this game and it’s far in. I’ll have to mess around to see if multiprey interactions are possible.

Could be easier said than done though.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:10 pm

I hope we can play as other genders eventually.

Ahahaha! Okay, this is pretty great, our little sis is SUPER cute, and the comments on the Instagram post are great! XD
WAIT! Our sister can eat us?

...*after she does* HELL YES!
Turbotowns
???

Postby VLover552 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:41 pm

This game is everything I dreamed of cant wait to see where this goes and yeah playing as other genders would be great as well keep up the good work!!!
VLover552
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:22 am

Turbotowns wrote:I hope we can play as other genders eventually.

Ahahaha! Okay, this is pretty great, our little sis is SUPER cute, and the comments on the Instagram post are great! XD
WAIT! Our sister can eat us?

...*after she does* HELL YES!

I’m glad you enjoy it so far.

I very much love the idea of social media and Vore being very connected, so creating a fake social media system with posts is very fun.

I hope to try and have so many more included.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:24 am

VLover552 wrote:This game is everything I dreamed of cant wait to see where this goes and yeah playing as other genders would be great as well keep up the good work!!!

Yeah, I’ve been looking into genders and I just think that with as far into development it is, it would be a hassle to do so. What I’ll probably do is wait until I finish making this game and when I work on a sequel/successor, I’ll add the gender options.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:23 pm

How do I eat anyone in this game?
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game