Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Milky12Daddy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:37 pm

NaN9 wrote:
Asterisk74 wrote:
NaN9 wrote:If someone can find or has a viable link to おしえて!おしゃべりガイコツ 10 (the one where the go inside a girl's nose), I'll buy it asap. I'm having trouble finding it.

I'd also request looking into #8 of that same series.

That's the ear one, but I don't know who the host is.

Good news, I've found a way to buy volume 10, it'll be here early December! Unfortunately, I could not find any clear pics of #8. It takes a lot of scrubbing to get anything potentially relevant. Some volumes have preview pics that show the host, while others (the ones I look for) do not. I know where you can buy #8, but I wouldn't until the host is confirmed. I'll be sure to look out for you, but it's rough. At least I've found what I was looking for! Hope #3 (the tongue) turns out well. I know the nose one is going to be great.

Nottied's right. You guys have done so much for finding content. I can't buy anything but if you want any drawings or comics feel free to ask :D
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaN9 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:23 am

Haha, no problem guys. It's what happens when you have some money and are desperate for endo content. And I mean really desperate, desperate enough to spend hours searching the internet in a foreign language and paying much more for the SHIPPING than for the manga itself! (Just a little heads up to anyone considering buying from these Japanese proxy websites)

With that being said, I'm willing to buy more if anyone finds another discovery. It just has to fit my interests (good quality) and must have 100% confirmation of female endo; no assuming!
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crispysteven » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:21 am

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby reboot678 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:09 pm

Hey guys, a while back i found a video thhat was mostly a slideshow of a comic called ''Heidi tour'' or something like that it was about a bat-girl (literally a batgirl) and her friend who was a scientist who wanted to explore her body, so she got shrunk and went on a tour in heidi's body, it was actually very interesting but appearantly the comic was from an author from eka's i was wondering if someone has it or know where to find it because the comic ended on a clifhanger :(
reboot678
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:17 pm

reboot678 wrote:Hey guys, a while back i found a video thhat was mostly a slideshow of a comic called ''Heidi tour'' or something like that it was about a bat-girl (literally a batgirl) and her friend who was a scientist who wanted to explore her body, so she got shrunk and went on a tour in heidi's body, it was actually very interesting but appearantly the comic was from an author from eka's i was wondering if someone has it or know where to find it because the comic ended on a clifhanger :(

You're probably thinking "Heibi Tour". It was actually M/F. I remember seeing it on Furaffinity ages ago. It looks like the account was deactivated though and the comic was never finished.
ihateu91
---

Postby shadow13275 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:25 pm

I found something in the wild!

I'm a big fan of the youtuber MeatCanyon. He makes hilariously dark and morbid animations that parody childrens cartoons and media. Today he posted a video on the Magic School Bus where they go inside Ms. Frizzle's vagina.

https://youtu.be/bDjqcUOdu0M

There's no other endo content in his other videos. But if you want to check them out, I'm warning you that they get into horror territory at times. This video isnt too bad though
shadow13275
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaN9 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:11 pm

Sigh, I knew someone would link that cursed video lol. Another childhood ruined...
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Milky12Daddy » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:52 am

NaN9 wrote:Sigh, I knew someone would link that cursed video lol. Another childhood ruined...

The vid appeared on my YT recommended feed. I always scroll using incognito mode.
I'm scared. Soon everyone will know o_o
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaN9 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:22 pm

Oh guys do I have a surprise for you, my first package came early! The 3 volume does indeed contain female endo and it is really good. Hope you enjoy it; it was definitely worth buying for me. But as for the other 2 (number 5 and 2), I don't care about those, so I'll be giving them away. I'll have to double check if #2 is useless to me or not, but #5 has got to go (I think someone already asked though). I'm looking forward to when the nose one (#10) arrives!
Attachments
Tounge, 1.jpg
Tounge 2.jpg
Tounge 3.jpg
Tounge 4.jpg
Tounge 5.jpg
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:35 pm

shadow13275 wrote:I found something in the wild!

I'm a big fan of the youtuber MeatCanyon. He makes hilariously dark and morbid animations that parody childrens cartoons and media. Today he posted a video on the Magic School Bus where they go inside Ms. Frizzle's vagina.

https://youtu.be/bDjqcUOdu0M

Hot stuff! Thanks for sharing your find.
Indighost
---

Postby Crispysteven » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:53 pm

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby reed9000 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:18 pm

NaN9 wrote:Oh guys do I have a surprise for you, my first package came early! The 3 volume does indeed contain female endo and it is really good. Hope you enjoy it; it was definitely worth buying for me. But as for the other 2 (number 5 and 2), I don't care about those, so I'll be giving them away. I'll have to double check if #2 is useless to me or not, but #5 has got to go (I think someone already asked though). I'm looking forward to when the nose one (#10) arrives!

I've sent you a DM!
reed9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby wimpering » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:04 pm

Not AS ambitious as the last vore story I did with Jess but I did another stomach based one I thought you guys would enjoy.

I think I'm getting better at the "X-Ray" shots but I still need a bit of practice with it.

Apparently it's too tall to post in the forum so... I'll post links again :P

Anyways, Enjoy!

Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/85875660
DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wimpering/ar ... -862092829
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wimpering1/status/1 ... 7075334145
wimpering
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaN9 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:36 am

Okay everyone, I need your help. I've been researching the おしえて! おしゃべりガイコツ series, and volumes 8,12, 13,18, and 22 have my attention for potential female endo. I know 8 (the ear) sort of shows them going inside an old man's ear, but it also seems like the go inside a girl's? There's this channel on youtube that showcases a glimpse of the back of the box, which shows a preview of the manga (bottom left coner), which is what I use to judge potential female endo. It's not a great view, but if someone would like to give a second opinion, it's welcome.

Now 12 I feel somewhat confident (about 60%) that it is female endo, based on the same youtube method I've used. 13 shows some signs, but I could not make out the host. But a typical sign of female endo is Skeleton-man plus boy. Every issue comes with a boy/girl pair, and they usually (with some exceptions) take turns going inside each other, with the Skeleton pairing up with one. So if you ever see just the skeleton+girl, run!

18 has some good previews on Amazon, and I can tell that it is about the girl's bone joints or something. The problem is that I don't know if there is any actual endo in it. But at least it won't be male, that's for sure.

Finally, 22 I'm curious in because it is bundled with 21 (stomach) and I kinda want to buy that one. So if I can get a bundle with 2 female endo volumes, that'd be an instant buy. I just want people who have some knowledge to cross-check with my findings so that I know which ones to try to buy. If you know that one of these issues are male endo, let me know. If you believe also that it has a high chance of being female, let me know. Any helpful info will be appreciated; as soon as female endo is confirmed (or a strong implication), I'll check it out.

Searching for this series takes lots of commitment, but I hope my advice helps. I've even managed to find more glimpses of that nose edition (10), and I can not wait for my copy to arrive! The search continues...
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asterisk74 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:57 pm

NaN9 wrote:Okay everyone, I need your help. I've been researching the おしえて! おしゃべりガイコツ series, and volumes 8,12, 13,18, and 22 have my attention for potential female endo. I know 8 (the ear) sort of shows them going inside an old man's ear, but it also seems like the go inside a girl's? There's this channel on youtube that showcases a glimpse of the back of the box, which shows a preview of the manga (bottom left coner), which is what I use to judge potential female endo. It's not a great view, but if someone would like to give a second opinion, it's welcome.

Now 12 I feel somewhat confident (about 60%) that it is female endo, based on the same youtube method I've used. 13 shows some signs, but I could not make out the host. But a typical sign of female endo is Skeleton-man plus boy. Every issue comes with a boy/girl pair, and they usually (with some exceptions) take turns going inside each other, with the Skeleton pairing up with one. So if you ever see just the skeleton+girl, run!

18 has some good previews on Amazon, and I can tell that it is about the girl's bone joints or something. The problem is that I don't know if there is any actual endo in it. But at least it won't be male, that's for sure.

Finally, 22 I'm curious in because it is bundled with 21 (stomach) and I kinda want to buy that one. So if I can get a bundle with 2 female endo volumes, that'd be an instant buy. I just want people who have some knowledge to cross-check with my findings so that I know which ones to try to buy. If you know that one of these issues are male endo, let me know. If you believe also that it has a high chance of being female, let me know. Any helpful info will be appreciated; as soon as female endo is confirmed (or a strong implication), I'll check it out.

Searching for this series takes lots of commitment, but I hope my advice helps. I've even managed to find more glimpses of that nose edition (10), and I can not wait for my copy to arrive! The search continues...

What is this youtube channel then?
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby NaN9 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:15 pm

Here's the channel in particular: https://youtu.be/NfxR9vwceyo?t=25

There are others too, just enter the manga name on Youtube.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crispysteven » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:32 pm

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaN9 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:27 pm

Yes Crispy, I know of 56. I just need the 2nd page of another shot to confirm if there's endo. Though perhaps this one could be worth taking the risk, since at least there won't be any male endo.

I've seen that old man sneak peak, but have you seen this: https://youtu.be/ZFDwIZh7CBU?t=22 (try highest quality for best results). Look at the 3rd panel at the bottom-left corner. It looks like they are approaching a girl's ear or something. I could be wrong, but that's why I'd like other opinions. Life would be so much easier if every site would show off a preview of the comic.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asterisk74 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:57 pm

NaN9 wrote:Yes Crispy, I know of 56. I just need the 2nd page of another shot to confirm if there's endo. Though perhaps this one could be worth taking the risk, since at least there won't be any male endo.

I've seen that old man sneak peak, but have you seen this: https://youtu.be/ZFDwIZh7CBU?t=22 (try highest quality for best results). Look at the 3rd panel at the bottom-left corner. It looks like they are approaching a girl's ear or something. I could be wrong, but that's why I'd like other opinions. Life would be so much easier if every site would show off a preview of the comic.

I checked it out and see what you mean, with a lot of squinting.

Is there anyone to get #8 and the rest of the relevant ones you didn't order?
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby Crispysteven » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:28 pm

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world