new Vore based game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

new Vore based game

Postby Minashi » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:07 am

Hi all first off yes the account of mine that is posting this new project is band new which to most people looks sketchy as hell, >.> long story short I had trouble getting in to my original account and as it didn't have any posts of any importance and was last used for posting was before when the sight got that update I just thought F it make an new one. :-D

Anyway on to the main topic I have been messing with the idea of making a Vore game in rpg maker mv (I don't have much experience in this as I've been more into story based stuff no pressure right ^^; ) and have been working on a script for the game as its the only way I know how to get started and have been implementing the first parts of in into the game with the addition of building the maps, (yes I'm crap at them as link to the game shows) updates for the game until the 5th of December will be frequent as I'm in lockdown :( after then I will have an update as I'm unsure what will happen, as a lot of this mv stuff is new to me add I would be seeking aide to problems I have as they arrive in terms of animation and the likes unless I commission some them they would not be implemented until I figure how to do them so for the first iterations of the game are going to contain a lot of text.

for what I would want to have in the game:
Pred/Pray F/F, F/M, M/F, Weight gain? Oral, Anal, Digestion, Soft-Vore, Same-Size, Macro/Micro and more if they are wanted and fits in to the story.

For the story it self its more open/ free play with choice being apparent at every turn right from the start with a focus on trying not to get eaten when dealing with the local population and creatures with the game its self having chapters many of which will have an underlaying theme i.e. chapter 1 is getting started in the world with nothing to wild happening as I get my footing on the continuation of the events and plan out the players choices in game.

should people like to see bits of the scrip of events I'm working on I will happily post them hear as well.

any and all comments made I will do my best on answering them in a timely fashion ^^;

Edit:

so to any and all who have played or are just looking at the page for updates 0.03 is now up this now introduces some of the events leading up to and including the entrance of the town I'm still working on the events the player will interact with during there play though, responses have been added in and some will have different outcomes if your wondering there is a system that will be keeping track in the future this may lead to the choices that you make impacting events. :-D

any and all feedback is most welcome, and yes I don't have a name for the game as of yet unsure what to call it.

current link to the game keep in mind this version is a heavy work-in progress: v0.03
https://mega.nz/file/PPpkVZBS#AsahT5w4q ... -zSdSKe6LM
Last edited by Minashi on Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Minashi
New to the forum

Re: new Vore based game

Postby Marshall59 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:52 pm

Hello! I don’t know if this game is still being worked on, but i felt like I should report this issue:

The game doesn’t open at all, since it does not go past the “Now Loading” screen. Just to be sure it wasn’t my computer being slow, i opened the game.exe and went to do some other things, and when i returned 2 hours later there wasn’t any change at all.
Marshall59
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexcorsist » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:59 pm

Marshall59 wrote:Hello! I don’t know if this game is still being worked on, but I felt like I should report this issue:

The game doesn’t open at all, since it does not go past the “Now Loading” screen. Just to be sure it wasn’t my computer being slow, I opened the game.exe and went to do some other things, and when I returned 2 hours later there wasn’t any change at all.

Somehow when he uploaded it he lost the font file mplus-1m-regular.ttf from www/fonts along with some sound files. Just copy the font file from any other mv game and it should work.

In terms of gameplay, it only has one scene but the map looks interesting enough.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minashi » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:45 am

hexcorsist wrote:
Marshall59 wrote:Hello! I don’t know if this game is still being worked on, but I felt like I should report this issue:

The game doesn’t open at all, since it does not go past the “Now Loading” screen. Just to be sure it wasn’t my computer being slow, I opened the game.exe and went to do some other things, and when I returned 2 hours later there wasn’t any change at all.

Somehow when he uploaded it he lost the font file mplus-1m-regular.ttf from www/fonts along with some sound files. Just copy the font file from any other mv game and it should work.

In terms of gameplay, it only has one scene but the map looks interesting enough.

Ah my bad I didn't realise that I believe that vie fixed it in v0.02 as I have no problems at the moment
Minashi
New to the forum

Postby Anonymous111 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:58 am

2 things:
1- i think you forgot m/m in the "for what I would want to have in the game" section
2- i hope to see more exotic types of vore such as cock vore, sheath vore, or unbirth
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minashi » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:46 pm

Anonymous111 wrote:2 things:
1- i think you forgot m/m in the "for what I would want to have in the game" section
2- i hope to see more exotic types of vore such as cock vore, sheath vore, or unbirth

Ah yes so 2 things to explain the first m/m is not listed as of yet because their are no events that I've scripted for it to happen yet though I am working on some, as for the second its more same as the first but saying that are not that good and I'm in the proses of trying to make them a bit more impactful as I don't have any visuals in the game and have to use story and description for the player to know what's going on.

I hope this explains the current situation more.
Minashi
New to the forum

Postby Alenich » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:23 pm

well, I don't know how this game should work but... I cant open the treasure chest, when i fight the slime I can't kill them and they can't kill me so I get softlocked. I can enter only in the inn and in the tent only to find them empty, I can't interact with the light in the lake. Except for the initial vore scene you can't do nothing
Alenich
New to the forum

Postby Minashi » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:00 am

Alenich wrote:well, I don't know how this game should work but... I cant open the treasure chest, when i fight the slime I can't kill them and they can't kill me so I get softlocked. I can enter only in the inn and in the tent only to find them empty, I can't interact with the light in the lake. Except for the initial vore scene you can't do nothing

yes at the moment that was intentional the 0.02 version was maps and general concept, with version 0.03 that should be coming in the next 2-3 days having events/ story progression for the player to interact with this will include new pray ending, don't what to say much more as it will spoil the exploration.
Minashi
New to the forum

Postby Alenich » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:38 am

ok, I see, it feels really weird that you can't interact with chest, I'll wait for the next release then
Alenich
New to the forum

Postby Minashi » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:51 pm

new version just been posted any errors or questions be sure to comment
Minashi
New to the forum

Postby Asrielbend » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:51 pm

So is there suppose to be a game here. all I can do right not is get in the line, get in town and then walk around :cry:
Asrielbend
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game