DreamyGalaxy Commissions OPEN!![2 Slots]

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

DreamyGalaxy Commissions OPEN!![2 Slots]

Postby DreamyGalaxy » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:07 pm

Heya folks, I have finally decided to open up and try to sell my art. I will draw most things, so here is my commission status page! Thank youuuuu~!!! https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=DreamyGalaxy
Last edited by DreamyGalaxy on Thu May 25, 2023 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DreamyGalaxy
New to the forum

Re: DreamyGalaxy Commissions OPEN! Starting $15-$20+[2 Slots

Postby DreamyGalaxy » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:51 am

Bumping upppp~!
DreamyGalaxy
New to the forum

Postby DreamyGalaxy » Sat May 28, 2022 4:18 am

Bumping up again~
DreamyGalaxy
New to the forum

Open For Comms, Now doing small Comics!

Postby DreamyGalaxy » Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:07 am

Hey guys, my comms actually have been open for months but I wasn't really advertising it much.

I kinda need some extra money to pay for school and car insurance bills, so I have comms back up! Now including comics!

My Prices for Comics will be 1 page/4 panels/ $40 with simple line art and shading! I may not have time for fully rendered colored comics, but if I do it would be $60 ^^;
Examples:
Image (Comic page example)
Image(Full Render Example)
Image (Full render)

Will Do / Won't Do

Will Do
-Any Gender
-Oral
-Cock vore
-Anal(clean)
-Breeding/pregger
-Anthro/Furry (not to complex)
-Alternative vore (Just let me know)
-SFW/NSFW
-Consenual/Non-Con
-Most kinks/Fetishes
-Implied digestion

WILL NOT DO!
-SCAT
-UNDERAGE/INCEST
-MECH
-OVERLY COMPLEX OC's/CHARACTERS/BG
-FATAL/GORE
-REAL PEOPLE
-No Explicit Digestion (No inside viewings of all ready dead prey/ melting to the bone)

Pricing

Full Drawings start at $20 (additional characters +$10 each (Max+2) )
-Flat colours(No additional charge)
-Cell shade +$20
-Fully Render +$30

(NEW)COMICS 1 PAGE FOR 4 PANELS $40 BUCKS.

SKETCHES
-Simple sketch with shade and basic colour $15
-B/W simple render sketch $20
-Rough sketch with full colours $25
I take payment first not after, and I start pretty quickly and will show progression as I go.

Contact

paypal.me/DreamyGalaxy (I heard Paypal has been kinda bad lately so we may privately use cashapp too)
DreamyGalaxy
New to the forum

Postby DreamyGalaxy » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:33 pm

I recently raised my prices but, hopefully you guys will still like meeee ;w;
So please check out my commission page on my profile for the updated prices.
DreamyGalaxy
New to the forum

Re: DreamyGalaxy Commissions OPEN!![2 Slots]

Postby DreamyGalaxy » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:58 pm

DreamyGalaxy
New to the forum

Comms open, lower price

Postby DreamyGalaxy » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:28 pm

I lowered it a bit, but its still open!! More details within the link or DM me https://t.co/NWm8j93AW1
Attachments
2023commsheetwithnewprices.png
2023commsheetpg2.png

Last bumped by DreamyGalaxy on Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:28 pm.
DreamyGalaxy
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley