Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:41 pm

Assassinmaster62 wrote:
bees123 wrote:I have decided to follow suit and make a Discord server! Just like the mod, it's bare bones, but hopefully it'll make things a bit easier! I won't put the link in the main post just yet as I want to make sure that it's not too complicated to run, but feel free to join here: https://discord.gg/KxhX4s9Vdn

Make sure to read the Rules and Guidelines!

Are you keeping us updated on here as well? Or is it moved to the discord?

I'll put all updates on here and on Discord
bees123
Participator

Postby Darksteelrob » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:58 am

Im having the issue of, now that one of my sims has vored someone the vore option has disappeared so i cant go and digest the sim they've eaten
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Postby Darksteelrob » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:05 am

dw, i managed to solve it by eating someone else and trying to digest them
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Postby StrawberryMintie » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:16 am

Does this work without the Kirax12 sliders? I'm not a fan of big stomachs personally, so I would prefer to have them not grow, like a G/T situation. Would that mess anything up though?
StrawberryMintie
New to the forum

Postby jormandgandr » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:19 pm

It would work fine. But the belly would be the same as the vanilla pregnant belly.
jormandgandr
New to the forum

Postby JohnnyCy » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:51 pm

Is this still being worked on by chance? Im loving it so far and really hope to see further updates :)
JohnnyCy
New to the forum

Postby StrawberryMintie » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:39 am

jormandgandr wrote:It would work fine. But the belly would be the same as the vanilla pregnant belly.

Got it to work! I had something else in the wrong place by accident. It works perfectly fine (it seems) without the sliders. For me the belly did not grow at all--it just stayed the normal size, which was exactly what I wanted. Though I only tested with (and have interest in) male preds, so many females will get the basic pregnant belly, I don't know.
StrawberryMintie
New to the forum

Postby jormandgandr » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:22 am

JohnnyCy wrote:Is this still being worked on by chance? Im loving it so far and really hope to see further updates :)

Bees got sick and it slowed down the update. But based on past conversation, I expect an update probably after the holiday season. 1.6 is gonna be a big update because bees learned a ton about sims 4 modding.
jormandgandr
New to the forum

Postby JohnnyCy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:49 pm

Im sorry to hear they got sick :( hope they get better soon, and thank you for the info, I look forward to it :)
JohnnyCy
New to the forum

Postby Raybro16 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:58 pm

That sucks that they're sick. Hopefully Bees gets better soon. Best wishes to them.

Anyway I've been enjoying this mod quite a lot so far. However, I've been wanting to have more interactions with other sims regarding vore. things like "Enthuse about vore" or even convincing other sims to be preds too. I'm sure that someone already mentioned wanting someone like that, but would it be possible for the next update after this one to include more conversation options like that?

Also more vore related poses would be nice too : D
Raybro16
New to the forum

Postby jormandgandr » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:27 pm

From the new features discussed by Bees, 1.6 is supposed to be a huge framework update. Less on raw features but including things like vore toggles and tweaks.
jormandgandr
New to the forum

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:59 am

We're all waiting for this update with baited breath. Its huge to have such a mod in the Sims, and some forums have been asking for one like this since Sims 2 I think, but nobody could mod it properly.

The anticipation has the same energy as waiting for CyberPunk.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:09 am

Hello! To answer a few questions, yes I got sick but I'm recovering so hopefully progress will resume soon. 1.6 will mostly contain bug fixes and menu options, but there are a few new features that I'm not sure if I mentioned yet or not. Current fixed bugs are:
- Weight slider should now work properly. It's now using code instead of XML tuning files, so it could potentially cause lag on older computers but I'm unable to test that at the moment
- General fixes to make current features more reliable, eg. making code more efficient (side effect of making this while learning python!) and reducing the number of XML files used
- Changeable buff timers, currently works by typing commands to add/remove specific traits, then replaces the default buffs depending on the traits, eg. default buff means digest code loops every 15 seconds, buff 2 = 30 seconds, buff 3 = 1 second etc. Before getting sick, I was attempting to change the buff timing through python which would mean users can input their own timings instead of having to request new buffs. This counts as a bug fix because if the timings are too fast, some games could crash on slow computers
- Compatibility with WhibbyGaylord sliders, can't remember if that was in the last update or not but they work better now
- More debugging interactions, eg. asking a pred to regurgitate their prey should work now if the prey is off the lot and text should display correctly if you ask who a pred's prey is/prey's pred is

First step when I'm back to work on this is to compare features with the previous changelog, as my memory is shot ever since getting sick. Feel free to join the discord if you have any questions, I'm generally more likely to notice replies there and I'll be uploading testing versions there too

Also StrawberryMintie, I'm not sure if the pregnant belly slider would be applied by default but digestion might be bugged as it relies on the slider going from 100 to 0. I'll see what I can do about belly-less digestion
bees123
Participator

Postby UniformedKeyboard69 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:37 am

can we get a quick update that removes the autonomy of vore? now that I'm actually playing the game more properly it's becoming a nuisance to have sims eaten every damn conversation
UniformedKeyboard69
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:21 pm

UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:can we get a quick update that removes the autonomy of vore? now that I'm actually playing the game more properly it's becoming a nuisance to have sims eaten every damn conversation

I'll see what I can do, I don't want to release anything in its current buggy mess state but I'll try to clean it up asap
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:47 am

Made a new poll, this is for those that want WhibbyGaylord's sliders implemented. I'm working on this at the moment but need some extra input as there's a few potential ways I could do this
1) Using any Digest interaction will increase both the vanilla and Whibby sliders (Butt and PeachyThicc, Body and Beefy etc)
2) Digest interactions will increase different sliders depending on toggleable options in the Menu (switch between Vanilla Butt, PeachyThicc Walnut and PeachyThicc Cherry etc)
3) Separate Digest interactions (Ask to Digest to PeachyThicc Cherry etc)
If you have any other methods that might work, let me know in the Discord, or with a reply/DM. I'll add your suggestion to the poll and leave vote changing on. Poll will run for about a week while I work on bug fixes and release test versions in the Discord, and the final version of 1.6 will be posted here once it's ready
bees123
Participator

Postby Marshall59 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:41 am

Just a question about the first option of the poll:
Would we be able to choose which way the PeachyThicc slider will increase? I mean, to the Cherry or to the Walnut shape.
Marshall59
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:57 am

Marshall59 wrote:Just a question about the first option of the poll:
Would we be able to choose which way the PeachyThicc slider will increase? I mean, to the Cherry or to the Walnut shape.

Yes, based on the popularity of both 1 and 2 I'll probably have a toggle for both options, and then additional options within that
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:16 am

Pre-releasing 1.6 today so I can have a bit of time off until 2021, expect bugs as there are some parts I didn't have time to test!
Changelog:
Spoiler: show
- Career injection fixed, sims currently pause digestion while at work and resume when they get home. Will work on setting belly size depending on working hours
- Whibby slider compatibility
- Autonomy Menu (currently, options to toggle autonomous digest/eat for female/male sims, more options to follow based on suggestion)
- General bug fixes as usual
- Occult Sims should keep belly when changing into disguise, currently not working for Mermaids
- Random burps/farts while digesting, includes Glutton trait burp
- Added "Ask who x's prey is" interaction, does the reverse of "Ask who x's pred is"
- Improved framework
- Weight gain works via script, might be laggy but if your computer can handle digesting to breasts/butt then it should be fine

Notes:
- Autonomy menu currently only has toggles for the current active Sim, Sims by sex and all Sims. This toggle is only for being able to vore others, so Sims will still be able to ask to be vored if they're disabled for autonomy, but can't ask to vore others
- Autonomous digestion has been fiddly to implement, so currently if your Sim has the "Predator" reward trait, Preds won't autonomously digest them
- Digested Prey are temporarily set to die instantly while I figure out why some Prey stay alive as ghosts
- Please report any bugs you notice, the sooner I get them fixed the sooner I can work on bigger and better updates instead of just framework stuff!

If you have any questions or suggestions about the mod, please put them in #suggestions as usual. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, Happy Holidays to those who don't, and Happy New Year!

https://mega.nz/folder/tdpmFCxA#rqopp1Zi6uA3AYW3aEmWWA
bees123
Participator

Postby Caesar » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Thanks for still updating this mod Bees. Vore + Sims4 is just such a perfect combo.

I installed 1.6 to give it a try but I can't figure out where the new menu is. Where is it supposed to be?
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game