God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <November update>

Postby Anacondras » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:29 pm

what cave do you find the hint to find the hermit in and what do the things you find mean.
Anacondras
New to the forum

Postby ELSCHNY » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:40 am

Tunknownusert wrote:
AndrewDGamer wrote:How do you get past the chase with the scorpion? this is in the updated area where you get to the desert.

Use the vines after building the bridge (but do so only after getting the bombs/pushing chest).

I think my game is bug cause the game won't let me climb the vines no matter how many times I tried
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:53 am

ELSCHNY wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:
AndrewDGamer wrote:How do you get past the chase with the scorpion? this is in the updated area where you get to the desert.

Use the vines after building the bridge (but do so only after getting the bombs/pushing chest).

I think my game is bug cause the game won't let me climb the vines no matter how many times I tried

try replacing this in your Data folder and see if it helps.
https://mega.nz/file/VXpHCKYS#96cHsirfM ... p6u_btZzCc
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hristo5432 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:30 pm

Does anyone know what number to select to open the chest in the mines ?
Hristo5432
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:33 pm

When do you think you'll continue with the story, because no offense but, while I appreciate the additions in the previous areas, if you continue like this, you won't complete the main story at least for another 3 years.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:22 pm

Hristo5432 wrote:Does anyone know what number to select to open the chest in the mines ?

Spoiler: show
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Hristo5432 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:00 am

UBFanDrake wrote:
Hristo5432 wrote:Does anyone know what number to select to open the chest in the mines ?

It only lets me use one number
Attachments
C.PNG
Hristo5432
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:06 am

Hristo5432 wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:

It only lets me use one number

do the numbers in the chain one at a time til you complete the number then stop submitting further numbers
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Tunknownusert » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:55 pm

Anyway to release the rock girl in the caves safely or is she destined to have a single fate?
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hristo5432 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:47 pm

Does anyone know the code to the door in the desert temple
Attachments
d.PNG
Hristo5432
New to the forum

Postby MasterInventor » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:00 pm

For people who are on here and not in the Discord, the devs said that they're planning to release the Mansion Update around January 26th

So I guess I get to replay the whole game again in a couple months, this time bothering to pick up the companions so I can see their mansion scenes...

^^;
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfus » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:45 pm

MasterInventor wrote:For people who are on here and not in the Discord, the devs said that they're planning to release the Mansion Update around January 26th

So I guess I get to replay the whole game again in a couple months, this time bothering to pick up the companions so I can see their mansion scenes...

^^;

Kind of curious why you would skip out on the companions in the first place, short of doing some kind of role-playing or challenge run; in general I've found that the skills they give you are 100% not worth the loss of having an extra character in battle who will always learn not only whatever skill eating them grants you, but more skills, and at worst can act as a battery for the MC by tossing healing items her way.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:47 am

Souls6 wrote:When do you think you'll continue with the story, because no offense but, while I appreciate the additions in the previous areas, if you continue like this, you won't complete the main story at least for another 3 years.

Well the development will take that long regardless and the future update focus is determined by Patreon votes so people seem to want more complete side content rather then continuing just the main story right now ^^;

Borfus wrote:
MasterInventor wrote:For people who are on here and not in the Discord, the devs said that they're planning to release the Mansion Update around January 26th

^^;

Kind of curious why you would skip out on the companions in the first place, short of doing some kind of role-playing or challenge run; in general I've found that the skills they give you are 100% not worth the loss of having an extra character in battle who will always learn not only whatever skill eating them grants you, but more skills, and at worst can act as a battery for the MC by tossing healing items her way.

Predatory playthrough is more challenging, yes, but it also unlocks more scenes that you can miss out on with recruiting the followers.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby milo4x » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:59 am

Hristo5432 wrote:Does anyone know the code to the door in the desert temple

Count the bones in each room before it (each room being one digit apart from rooms with none).
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:58 pm

I am having trouble with the cave stuff
-the event scorpion does not work after the pond part
vgove
Participator

Postby Borfus » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:35 am

salamoun wrote:Predatory playthrough is more challenging, yes, but it also unlocks more scenes that you can miss out on with recruiting the followers.

Huh; does it unlock any scenes in particular I'm missing other than the ones of eating said followers in the first place? As far as I've seen, you can generally get whatever other scenes by just ditching your party members, like how having Reila currently in the party means you can safely eat the bratty princess without first taking care of the maid, since Reila will jump her and keep the maid from running for help.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:53 pm

Reuploaded with some more bug fixes. (hopefully more then new bugs ^^;)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Blaze32202 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:57 pm

Anyone know how to get past the fire room puzzle in the forsaken tomb? I am completely stuck and I've been trying for hours.
Edit:nevermind just passed it.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:39 pm

Hot take, I think the scorpion part is really bad and kinda kills the pacing of the game. It's too dark to see anything and the panic makes me mess up what I need to do. It really turns me off from wanting to continue the game.
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miraak11th » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:53 am

Blaze32202 wrote:Anyone know how to get past the fire room puzzle in the forsaken tomb? I am completely stuck and I've been trying for hours.
Edit:nevermind just passed it.

Could you share it? I'm stuck there to.
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game