Smallston

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Smallston

Postby Superbusrgb » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:42 pm

New update is live! Should take care of a lot of the issues people were experiencing.
Superbusrgb
New to the forum

Postby RestorationStation » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:35 pm

Liked the endings! Looking forwards to how things keep progressing!
RestorationStation
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:18 am

Sarah kind of buged still when you run ahead of her and she catches you if you dont plead she punish you, but it never continue it shows plead or run even if it said she left she still there(i think i made this clear enoug where it buged at but uh good game so far
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:16 pm

Also uh has anyone found all the codes and if so can they maybe pm me them im not sure if i found all them but not sure
Halowinner
Participator

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:40 am

wow, just went through the content i missed, and im sad i missed all that on my first run!

I'm very interested in seeing where the Sarah entrapment/enslavement arc goes!

keep up the good work!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:40 pm

So is it actually possible to get trough the hamster ball thing or not?
I keep trying but it seems the 3rd area north has all possible advancement blocked by an "trap"... I have tried to see if shifting spot sideways or backwards would change anything but it doesn't seem to change anything, still have to get past the area where every choice results in capture
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby secretish » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Hansony wrote:So is it actually possible to get trough the hamster ball thing or not?
I keep trying but it seems the 3rd area north has all possible advancement blocked by an "trap"... I have tried to see if shifting spot sideways or backwards would change anything but it doesn't seem to change anything, still have to get past the area where every choice results in capture

It is possible. You have to
Spoiler: show
get to either of the northmost corners, then click on the girl's name and choose the fake out option. Then you go north or northwest/east, and you win.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby RestorationStation » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:12 am

Any word regarding an update or progress? Really enjoyed things up to this point!
RestorationStation
Been posting for a bit

Postby Superbusrgb » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:52 am

Still working on it. Been a bit swamped with personal and work life lately that likely won't let up until after the holidays so I haven't been able to focus as much.
Superbusrgb
New to the forum

Postby jokerert1 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:26 am

Great game, its intersting and fun also i love that the focus of the game is anal vore and nipple vore. the game also has quite a variety of interactions and different paths which is great! keep it up and i am excited for the (maybe) future endgame content! also hope maybe there going to be a bit more of Kiera.
jokerert1
Been posting for a bit

Postby jokerert1 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:00 am

Are there any news regarding progress ?
jokerert1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Superbusrgb » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:42 pm

Hey folks, unfortunately I will not be continuing to update Smallston in lieu of a new project. I'm hoping to run a demo soon, but I've been able to show my girlfriend how much making something of this nature is means to me and she's totally on board with it. Wish I could've told her about it 4 years ago, but this means I'll be able to do things with RPG Maker now with a whole new story. Thank you so much for your support and your interest in Smallston is truly flattering.
Superbusrgb
New to the forum

Postby Jackamoco22 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:21 pm

Superbusrgb wrote:Hey folks, unfortunately I will not be continuing to update Smallston in lieu of a new project. I'm hoping to run a demo soon, but I've been able to show my girlfriend how much making something of this nature is means to me and she's totally on board with it. Wish I could've told her about it 4 years ago, but this means I'll be able to do things with RPG Maker now with a whole new story. Thank you so much for your support and your interest in Smallston is truly flattering.

Happy for the update. Can't wait to see your RPG Maker skillz! :D

P.S. Great game!
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby RestorationStation » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:50 am

Given Smallston’s writing I’m sure your new project will be awesome! Looking forward to the demo.
RestorationStation
Been posting for a bit

Postby jokerert1 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:52 pm

Its a bit sad for Smallston to be discontinued but i love your writing and im sure your future project will be great aswell !
jokerert1
Been posting for a bit

Postby mmmooo55 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:35 pm

aw, damn. this was probably my favorite textadventure to date.

wish you luck in your future endeavors, whatever they may be.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anonymous111 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:35 am

since the game wont include male interactions or futa you'll need to add cock vore to the will never be in the game or remove one of those two
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:18 pm

I ain't never played a text adventure before, but honestly it's not all that different from the RPG games we usually see. Most of those are text too.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Sat May 22, 2021 4:54 pm

Uh idk if this bad to ask but uh what happen to the uh demo? Or did i read that wrong?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby RestorationStation » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:50 am

Any news of the demo for the new game?
RestorationStation
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game