Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Dialogue v2.0 - Dialogue addon for Skyrim DFA

Postby benrowe91 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:45 am

Where are the Revelers?
benrowe91
New to the forum

Postby rez » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:35 am

They are a random encounter. Stay on the main roads is the only advice I can give.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:43 pm

I've been playing Skyrim with the Devourment mod on-and-off for several years, and I have to say that while your Dialogue addon is very much welcome in my modlist as a replacement to all the outdated dialog plugins of Olde, your recent belly addon is probably one of the greatest additions that anyone has ever contributed to Devourment. Immersion is very much important to me, and having my character stand out of place with their giant belly in the middle of towns where everyone else was always flat has always somewhat ruined that immersion for me. Thanks to your plugins, I can finally have the streets be filled with random predators digesting off their latest meal and not feel like my player is a weirdo for having their own engorged stomach. It does come with the issue of being unable to consume enemies whom have been generated with these bellies, but I feel that the tradeoff is worth it.

As a small token of thanks to your awesomeness, I've visited your suggestions document and have added two possible personalized scenes for Camilla and Jenassa where the player is pred (I apologize if it's a little hard to follow the dialog flow). If the scenes are to your liking (and/or are even possible to implement) and you would like me to write more for other NPCs, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby LordDantai » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:07 am

Love the fact you can now ask to eat someone :D. Just a thought; would you think its possible to add an option for a voracious bet instead/ontop of the 100g during a brawl quests like with Uthgerd the Unbroken or Mikael.
LordDantai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:01 am

So I recently tried to reinstall Skyrim SE to play the new version of this mod but sadly I seem to have some issues:
Anyone know how to scrub the PC of the specific files related to Skyrim SE and mods?
And anyone know ether how to get an old version of Skyrim SE (tried the guides I could find online but the databases they lead to seem to have had the content deleted or I just suck at following directions) or how some other way to make SKSE work with the current version?

Really sucks to see how much people are still working on this and then just being completely unable to try it because of issues like this.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:54 am

Will this be updated for compatibility with the Devourment Remaster?
DroolingPred
Participator

Re: Devourment Dialogue v2.1 - Vore Dialogue for Skyrim

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:38 pm

GooInABox wrote:I've been playing Skyrim with the Devourment mod on-and-off for several years, and I have to say that while your Dialogue addon is very much welcome in my modlist as a replacement to all the outdated dialog plugins of Olde, your recent belly addon is probably one of the greatest additions that anyone has ever contributed to Devourment. Immersion is very much important to me, and having my character stand out of place with their giant belly in the middle of towns where everyone else was always flat has always somewhat ruined that immersion for me. Thanks to your plugins, I can finally have the streets be filled with random predators digesting off their latest meal and not feel like my player is a weirdo for having their own engorged stomach. It does come with the issue of being unable to consume enemies whom have been generated with these bellies, but I feel that the tradeoff is worth it.

As a small token of thanks to your awesomeness, I've visited your suggestions document and have added two possible personalized scenes for Camilla and Jenassa where the player is pred (I apologize if it's a little hard to follow the dialog flow). If the scenes are to your liking (and/or are even possible to implement) and you would like me to write more for other NPCs, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it. The Camilla suggestion makes me think that I could expand on it with the two suitors. Either having you try to eat the other one, trying to eat you if you made them lose favor with Camilla, or begging you to eat them after you've eaten Camilla in order to be with her. Possibilities

LordDantai wrote:Love the fact you can now ask to eat someone :D. Just a thought; would you think its possible to add an option for a voracious bet instead/ontop of the 100g during a brawl quests like with Uthgerd the Unbroken or Mikael.

I did some digging in the quests, and it should be quite easy to make it so the victor eats the other. I'll add that to the list for next update!

DroolingPred wrote:Will this be updated for compatibility with the Devourment Remaster?

Once Remaster is in a stable enough state to where it is better than DFAM, has the core features my mod relies on implemented, and is unlikely to chang those features in any drastic way to where I would need to rework my mod further, I will be transitioning to Remaster.

Version 2.1 is now available
Bugfixes include:
Guards will now actually digest you based on the chance set in the MCM.
Guards will properly regurgitate you once jail time is finished, assuming you haven't been digested.
Getting digested while sleeping in a stomach/in jail will actually digest you. A script file was missing in the previous zip, meaning it would have the dialogue, but nothing would happen.
Prey sleep dialogue will remain present after choosing other options.

Burps and Bellies has also been updated
So a very small change to try and prevent the player from randomly getting a stomach. Hopefully it will do something? I don't know. If this doesn't work, then I honestly have no clue what's causing the bug. Be sure to tell me if you see it pop up more.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby grim667 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Hey I have a question/concern. I went to install the 2.1 update.. went to launch the game and it crashed.. checked the load order and says your mod requires the "unofficial skyrim special edition patch".. soo my question is is the update for only SE because it was not a requirement for the last version and the mod did work with LE
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:14 pm

grim667 wrote:Hey I have a question/concern. I went to install the 2.1 update.. went to launch the game and it crashed.. checked the load order and says your mod requires the "unofficial skyrim special edition patch".. soo my question is is the update for only SE because it was not a requirement for the last version and the mod did work with LE

Ah. So all the previous versions I had made using DFAM 1.2.6. This time I was using 1.2.7, which requires the Unofficial Patch. As such, it got added as a requirement for my mod, as well, by mistake. I had actually run into the exact same issue when I was trying to initially use 1.2.7, since it was never listed as a requirement. I’m pretty sure if got added by accident in 1.2.7, much the same way it did in mine, as DFAM does not make use of it at all. I’ve removed the requirement from my mod and the version of DFAM I use to make it, so it shouldn’t be an issue in any further releases.

I’ve uploaded the new versions without the requirement here:
Dialogue: https://mega.nz/file/VYlEjKTK#Qn6wp8-DS ... zPs2mO7V2g
B&B: https://mega.nz/file/Jd0mmYwA#zspUONEl9 ... mrzBLgPgto

I also added the scripts for the reverse swallow spell. I don’t really remember what version of DFAM it got added to the mod in, but my mod makes heavy use of it, so hopefully by including it, it will make things more functional for all versions, including LE. Your mod loader may say there’s a conflict if you already have the files, but since they’re exactly the same, it doesn’t actually matter which you choose.
Last edited by Chiaroscuro on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:18 am

invidiasyren wrote:So a very small change to try and prevent the player from randomly getting a stomach. Hopefully it will do something? I don't know. If this doesn't work, then I honestly have no clue what's causing the bug. Be sure to tell me if you see it pop up more.

yeah it still happens. No big deal personally. Besides, it's more than likely it's a result of the base DFAM anyway, considering how much clutter data was in it. :lol:
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby disguy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:44 pm

invidiasyren wrote:I also added the scripts for the reverse swallow spell. I don’t really remember what version of DFAM it got added to the mod in, but my mod makes heavy use of it, so hopefully by including it, it will make things more functional for all versions, including LE.

Major kudos for this particular addition!

While I assume this still means it's technically not available as an actual, standalone castable spell for the LE version (but guess I'll find out for myself when I run the game), certain functions didn't seem to work due to the reverse swallow being referenced, such as getting swallowed by guards over a bounty. Pretty neat to be able to experience those interactions as intended now!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:10 pm

disguy wrote:
invidiasyren wrote:I also added the scripts for the reverse swallow spell. I don’t really remember what version of DFAM it got added to the mod in, but my mod makes heavy use of it, so hopefully by including it, it will make things more functional for all versions, including LE.

Major kudos for this particular addition!

While I assume this still means it's technically not available as an actual, standalone castable spell for the LE version (but guess I'll find out for myself when I run the game), certain functions didn't seem to work due to the reverse swallow being referenced, such as getting swallowed by guards over a bounty. Pretty neat to be able to experience those interactions as intended now!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
Do tell me if everything is working properly, though. I don't have Legendary Edition properly setup on my computer to do testing, so I can only hope that it works correctly. Also, while I did not make it so that the player is specifically granted the spell, the Reversed Swallow is still a functional spell. If you use the console and help to find the Reversed Swallow spell's reference ID, you can use player.addspell to give it to yourself.

Now for future updates
The next step I want to take is begin adding new stuff to some of the quests and encounters the players might run into. Specifically, I want to start with some of the road encounters, since those come up the most often as the player is traveling about. The first two scenarios I wanted to add was with the Old Orc who you can fight to the death, and the various Imperial and Stormcloak patrols you see traveling down the roads.
  • For the Old Orc you can try to convince them to let you digest them as their "good death" if you fail to convince them, you can then choose to fight them. This will change the fight from the standard fight to the death, to instead working like a brawl or one of the companions bouts, where instead of dying you go to bleedout. The winner will then get to eat the other.
  • For the Stormcloaks and Imperials, you will be able to offer to take them to a nearby Stormcloak camp or Solitude respectively. If you complete the task, you will be rewarded some gold. Otherwise, you can choose to betray and digest them instead, with special dialogue if you are from the opposing civil war faction.

Now, there is however one thing I need to get sorted. So there's one thing that I don't think anyone has really mentioned so far, but the Revelers quest is bugged. The way it's bugged is because if the revelers when you speak to them have full stomachs, you will not be able to properly swallow them, although their dialogue will continue as though you had. This is because the Devourment mod simply forbids swallow from working on someone with a belly. This wasn't much of an issue before, since the Revelers are rare to find, and they would have had to have eaten something for it to have ever come up. However, with more of these quests being added, including ones with the player - who might have a fully belly - as prey, and with my addon allowing random NPC's to spawn with bellies, this is going to be an issue that comes up more often.

Now, there are three main ways that this can be fixed. I'm going to make a poll, and let people decide what they want done, but here are the options:
Disable special vore dialogue for prey with full bellies. This is the easiest option for me to implement, but also the least entertaining. If there were dialogue options for the player to swallow the NPC, it just doesn't appear if they are full. This is how it works for the general dialogue as well, so it would not be that much of a departure. But given that these encounters are rare events, it might feel bad to miss out.

Allow dialogue to work on NPC's with "fake" bellies they spawned in with, but not on NPC's with actual prey. So this will specifically make the mod take special measures if the NPC was spawned in with a belly from my Burps and Bellies mod. I thought this would be tedious to implement, but on second thought, I don't think there should be that much of an issue with getting this to work. It will just cause a slight discrepency, where the dialogue works sometimes but not always.

Allow dialogue to work always, and allow actors with prey to be swallowed. So this is by far the most volatile option, and I'm not entirely sure if I can even get it working, but I theoretically have an idea of how to do it. I'm not 100% certain of all the reasons why swallowing full preds and having nested prey is forbidden by the mod, but I may have a work around to make it ignore this. This isn't without risk though. Best case scenario it would most likely mean that whatever prey the NPC had inside them and their items will more or less be lost in another cell, and unavailable for looting. Worst case scenario, it may cause lag and potential errors. I just wanted to leave the option available if people wanted to try it, as the chances of it even coming up are relatively rare anyway. This will not make it possible for people with prey to always be swallowed. This will simply be a special case for quest and encounter dialogue.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby disguy » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:15 pm

invidiasyren wrote:Do tell me if everything is working properly, though. I don't have Legendary Edition properly setup on my computer to do testing, so I can only hope that it works correctly. Also, while I did not make it so that the player is specifically granted the spell, the Reversed Swallow is still a functional spell. If you use the console and help to find the Reversed Swallow spell's reference ID, you can use player.addspell to give it to yourself.

--

Now for future updates
For the Stormcloaks and Imperials, you will be able to offer to take them to a nearby Stormcloak camp or Solitude respectively. If you complete the task, you will be rewarded some gold. Otherwise, you can choose to betray and digest them instead, with special dialogue if you are from the opposing civil war faction.

Oh okay, cool! I assumed you put in exclusively the scripts for reversed swallow, as in, it'd be a spell that only the mod could make use of and would break under any other context, like manual casts by the player; the reversed swallow was perhaps the most intriguing feature in the SE-only version so definitely nice to be able to have fun with that particular spell -- kudos once again for that one! Likewise, seems to be working fine so far, from asking an already full NPC to eat you, to the aforementioned guard stuff from earlier so things seem to be working in full as far as I can tell!
...and i probably wouldn't have been able to report any bugs at all regarding the revelers since they've yet to spawn for me -- sounds like a fun encounter when it works ;-;

--

Looking forward to the Stormcloak/Imperial one if it makes the cut! Sounds like a pretty neat way to utilize the more Endo aspects of the mod (or the digestion part for those interested) so I'd certainly have lots of fun with that one! The idea of turning my character into a living prisoner cart sounds far too enticing to pass up~
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Logic101 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:02 pm

invidiasyren wrote:I am perfectly okay with adding quests like this, but for me to write them myself it needs to be something I am personally into. And lets just put it this way, I'm a massive homosexual, so the only quests I would be writing myself are ones where you get eaten by big muscly orcs.

If that is your preference then, perhaps an Orc initiation ritual would be something you're more interested in. It could be related to gaining access to the Orc strongholds. It could replace the quest the guard gives you at the gate or simply be a dialogue option with the stronghold chief once you're already inside.
Not sure how easy it would be, but an endurance test where they start to digest you but if you survive long enough they spit you back out would be neat. Perhaps a temporary bonus to defence or something indicating you are tougher from the experience and also as an incentive to do it again.
If you can swing it, several Orcs outside the strongholds can also grant you entry and declare you blood-kin. Letting them do the ritual as well would be nice.
Logic101
Been posting for a bit

Postby Observer888 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:33 pm

Bug:
After sleeping inside a belly for a few times it gets stuck in the same response so even if you ge inside a new pred its as if you already have been there for a while and digests you just after that dialogue
Observer888
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:08 am

I think the best existing quest to have vore as an alternate way of completion would be the Namira one - it pretty much already is a vore quest, but it would be nice if it was possible to do it with soft instead of hard vore. And on that note, would it be possible to alter the effects of Namira's Ring as well - namely, apply its bonus after digestion (and maybe add some visuals after regular feeding, like replacing the actor with a bloodied skeleton or something - there's a mod I found doing something similar, but only for werewolves, called Real Feeding)?
Last edited by TheBlindSalmon on Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby NervousToBeHere » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Speaking of random encounters I feel the one with the Fugitive encounter would work with a voreish scenario - Offering to hid them instead of just taking their item & letting them run off never to be seen again.
Letting the player either help them or digest them - perhaps if the hunter gets to you before anything it could go to another fatal scenario.
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:51 pm

I will have to give my Skyrim a new go soon.. throw away everything I have (current state is that an unknown mod starts causing lag) and get all a fresh instal with up to date mods.
Question, which options does the mod give you? So, are there conversations/options about different vore kinds (anal, unbirth, that sort) or disposal options? To be honest, didn't even play the DFAM mod.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hcam » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:25 am

I'm enjoying your addon since you posted it in the discord. I'm playing DMFA 1.2.4 with LE. Sorry for not telling you before but my computer got broken.
In any case it kinda works, and now with the swallow reverse spell, everything works. The only thing is a bug for some of the new features giving the NPC pred a permanent belly (I haven't tested if that get fixed eating and digesting something new) but I don't care, even bugged I like the new dialogue and I'm not hoping you to fix it, because I know that you're working only for SE, I'm just reporting for people with LE.

I wanted to create something similar some time before, but I could never work with the creation kit, it was always crashing and ruinning my work in diferents ways, I just gave up. I did created something simple, but it was too buggy for a public release lol, thanks for your addon.

And I think if you want to create gay quest for the mod, it would be pretty cool (only if you want, I guess it is a lot of work).

For the poll, I think third option should be a nono, you know, Devourment has some fame for being unestable and making it worst don't seem like a good idea.

I hope with the new Devourment Remastered this could work good for both SE and LE versions.
Hcam
New to the forum

Postby Badfurson » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:28 am

invidiasyren wrote:
grim667 wrote:Hey I have a question/concern. I went to install the 2.1 update.. went to launch the game and it crashed.. checked the load order and says your mod requires the "unofficial skyrim special edition patch".. soo my question is is the update for only SE because it was not a requirement for the last version and the mod did work with LE

Ah. So all the previous versions I had made using DFAM 1.2.6. This time I was using 1.2.7, which requires the Unofficial Patch. As such, it got added as a requirement for my mod, as well, by mistake. I had actually run into the exact same issue when I was trying to initially use 1.2.7, since it was never listed as a requirement. I’m pretty sure if got added by accident in 1.2.7, much the same way it did in mine, as DFAM does not make use of it at all. I’ve removed the requirement from my mod and the version of DFAM I use to make it, so it shouldn’t be an issue in any further releases.

I’ve uploaded the new versions without the requirement here:
Dialogue: https://mega.nz/file/VYlEjKTK#Qn6wp8-DS ... zPs2mO7V2g
B&B: https://mega.nz/file/Jd0mmYwA#zspUONEl9 ... mrzBLgPgto

I also added the scripts for the reverse swallow spell. I don’t really remember what version of DFAM it got added to the mod in, but my mod makes heavy use of it, so hopefully by including it, it will make things more functional for all versions, including LE. Your mod loader may say there’s a conflict if you already have the files, but since they’re exactly the same, it doesn’t actually matter which you choose.

Do you have non-MEGA download links for these two? MEGA isn't working on my PC at the moment.
Badfurson
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game