Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby doomed » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:08 pm

mysta wrote:
Azirovka wrote:How do you get the new scenes ?

Mostly at the alien conference, check the changelog in the first post for details!

AngelofHell64 wrote:what and where is the new minor pred scene?

At the buffet table.

Azirovka wrote:
doomed wrote:is it bad that im constantly hoping for more content with the pink octopus alien girl

Nope, everyone has his/her fav characters. I hope to see a macro scene with Mysty as pred (like the xeno, or the centaur chiel from MMA)

Indeed they do! My favourite is usually the one I'm working on at the time though! :lol:
What do you mean by macro scene with the xeno or the centauress? As in when she eats something bigger than herself? Or you want a giant Mysti? ^^;

Mysta

they seem to wAnt a scene where mysti eats people larger than herself . which i agree. i think it would be hilarious having mysti end up stuck on a giant belly waiting for it to digest
doomed
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.68 9th Dec

Postby AngelofHell64 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:27 pm

mysta, bit of a bug I think. The new animations for the stripper and blue alien work fine, but the animations for Pinkie and the naga princess have a black box background around them instead of a transparent background when they trigger. I haven't checked all the Mysti animations nor the mansion brat animation yet so I don't know if they all work correctly or are bugged as well, but Pinkie's and the naga princess' definitely are.
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:57 am

mysta wrote:
Azirovka wrote:How do you get the new scenes ?

Mostly at the alien conference, check the changelog in the first post for details!

AngelofHell64 wrote:what and where is the new minor pred scene?

At the buffet table.

Azirovka wrote:
doomed wrote:is it bad that im constantly hoping for more content with the pink octopus alien girl

Nope, everyone has his/her fav characters. I hope to see a macro scene with Mysty as pred (like the xeno, or the centaur chiel from MMA)

Indeed they do! My favourite is usually the one I'm working on at the time though! :lol:
What do you mean by macro scene with the xeno or the centauress? As in when she eats something bigger than herself? Or you want a giant Mysti? ^^;

Mysta

Both are good, but the one where Mysty is smaller and the pred is my fav (still hoping she will get her hands on the arena champion).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:23 am

AngelofHell64 wrote:
mysta wrote:New stuff in 0.68
Spoiler: show
New scene with the ogrim ambassador, new minor pred scene, new variations to the pole dancer and a regen variant to the centaur scene there. Zero can also appear as the bartender if you have interacted with her before. There's also added animations to the pole dancer, blue alien, and the mansion girl in her new variation. There's also a myriad of other tweaks, like improving the centaur fortress map to be prettier and make the bad ends more obvious. Also the arena has been tweaked for fairness too.

Enjoy!

Mysta

So I've found the new ogrim ambassador scene and the variations, but what and where is the new minor pred scene?

Where/when for new ogrim ambassador scene please ? Also, new variant regen scene for centaur, but which ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby smallfan » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:16 pm

is the buffet table at the alien conference?
smallfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:52 pm

smallfan wrote:is the buffet table at the alien conference?

Yep, thats the one where the ogre traitor sits.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mysta » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:57 am

Ryuu27 wrote:Where/when for new ogrim ambassador scene please ? Also, new variant regen scene for centaur, but which ?

Check out Devi's bag at the conference.
With the centauress, I realised the original ending would break continuity so I changed it to be the 0 regen variant (with some extra gameover text) and added a different one for when you have regens. May be more evident in the disposal variant.

AngelofHell64 wrote:mysta bit of a bug I think. The new animations for the stripper and blue alien work fine, but the animations for Pinkie and the naga princess have a black box background around them instead of a transparent background when they trigger. I haven't checked all the Mysti animations nor the mansion brat animation yet so I don't know if they all work correctly or are bugged as well, but Pinkie's and the naga princess' definitely are.

Oh darn, that's annoying! It's hard to tell if they do that in the preview! It'll be a little bit of a faff to sort, but I'll manage. ^^;

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delennd » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:44 am

Once you get to the amusosphere, is there anyway to leave the alien camp?
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby mibankai1171 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:17 am

Ok so I am a bit confused I have the newest update but I still cant climb the rope in the arena without being eaten is there something I am missing?
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:26 am

mibankai1171 wrote:Ok so I am a bit confused I have the newest update but I still cant climb the rope in the arena without being eaten is there something I am missing?

You can exit the arena in 2 ways.
1) While shrunk get caught by the arena champion, after she eats Mysty choose the correct variant.
2) While shrunk climb up the rope and let Ali catch you (dont struggle) and choose the correct variant.
P.S save before the arena boss.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Codexwakia » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:07 am

where can I find Devi's bag I'm at the conference but the only interactions I have is with the centaur and the dancer
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby snowfirefly » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:04 am

Where is the Alien Conference Buffet Table?
snowfirefly
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:55 am

Davis bag is on the table where she is sitting. The buffet table is the one where the ogrim traitor is sitting.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mibankai1171 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:22 pm

Azirovka wrote:
mibankai1171 wrote:Ok so I am a bit confused I have the newest update but I still cant climb the rope in the arena without being eaten is there something I am missing?

1) While shrunk get caught by the arena champion, after she eats Mysty choose the correct variant.
2) While shrunk climb up the rope and let Ali catch you (dont struggle) and choose the correct variant.

Ok new issue I go into my inventory and click on the shrinking potion but I don't shrink and the rope climb ends the same way
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby doomed » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:55 pm

mibankai1171 wrote:
Azirovka wrote:

Ok new issue I go into my inventory and click on the shrinking potion but I don't shrink and the rope climb ends the same way

you know those robot girls who try to blast you. welll, if you let the one closest to the rope blast you, then you will shrink so you can climb thew rope
doomed
Participator

Postby Codexwakia » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:27 pm

ok how do you progress the conference to where they are at the buffet table? Devi is at the slot machines telling me to fuck off ATM
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lolda » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:58 pm

The new centaur AV is awesome >_<
Lolda
New to the forum

Postby mibankai1171 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:46 pm

Lolda wrote:The new centaur AV is awesome >_<

Is this before the centaur chief is eaten or after?
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby mibankai1171 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:48 pm

Ok so I made it through the arena and I am pretty sure I exhausted all the scenes after but I have no idea how to get to the conference everyone is mentioning.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby kiriaflurry » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 am

Is the zebra girl scene in the game? I cant seem to find it.
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game