Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Dialogue v2.1 - Vore Dialogue for Skyrim

Postby Wollffett » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:27 pm

Are you still gonna be working on this with the stuff going on right now?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:40 am

disguy wrote:Oh okay, cool! I assumed you put in exclusively the scripts for reversed swallow, as in, it'd be a spell that only the mod could make use of and would break under any other context, like manual casts by the player; the reversed swallow was perhaps the most intriguing feature in the SE-only version so definitely nice to be able to have fun with that particular spell -- kudos once again for that one! Likewise, seems to be working fine so far, from asking an already full NPC to eat you, to the aforementioned guard stuff from earlier so things seem to be working in full as far as I can tell!

So actually, the way the scripts work is that they actually cast the spell on the target. While it could be script only, it's easier to have it packaged as a spell in this case, so every time I need to use the effect, I just have the game run the spell, than copying the lengthy script.

Logic101 wrote:If that is your preference then, perhaps an Orc initiation ritual would be something you're more interested in. It could be related to gaining access to the Orc strongholds. It could replace the quest the guard gives you at the gate or simply be a dialogue option with the stronghold chief once you're already inside.

Sounds like a great idea. I'll add it to the list. Perhaps it can be that you can either remain in there the whole time, or manage to struggle your way out. That latter would be more fun if the struggle system was a bit more... interesting, though.

Observer888 wrote:Bug:
After sleeping inside a belly for a few times it gets stuck in the same response so even if you ge inside a new pred its as if you already have been there for a while and digests you just after that dialogue

So that's a bug with things not getting reset properly. Typing "setstage 000DevourmentDialogEvents 20" into the console should fix it.

TheBlindSalmon wrote:I think the best existing quest to have vore as an alternate way of completion would be the Namira one - it pretty much already is a vore quest, but it would be nice if it was possible to do it with soft instead of hard vore. And on that note, would it be possible to alter the effects of Namira's Ring as well - namely, apply its bonus after digestion (and maybe add some visuals after regular feeding, like replacing the actor with a bloodied skeleton or something - there's a mod I found doing something similar, but only for werewolves, called Real Feeding)?

NervousToBeHere wrote:Speaking of random encounters I feel the one with the Fugitive encounter would work with a voreish scenario - Offering to hid them instead of just taking their item & letting them run off never to be seen again.
Letting the player either help them or digest them - perhaps if the hunter gets to you before anything it could go to another fatal scenario.

Added to the list. I'm not sure about the skeleton part though. So far I've generally been avoiding doing modeling/visual stuff. Not really my forte.

Hcam wrote:And I think if you want to create gay quest for the mod, it would be pretty cool (only if you want, I guess it is a lot of work).

So are you asking if I would be willing to add gay content to the mod? Because if so, as I've stated elsewhere I myself am gay, so most of the stuff I write is either generic or male focused (which is why I ask for other peoples submissions, to make sure everyones tastes are satisfied). I'm not sure how homoerotic it will necessarily be, beyond just the generic sexual implications of certain lines, just given that it's only dialogue. Perhaps there will be more stuff in that regard once cock vore is added - which I am planning to add, as well as other vore types in the future.

Badfurson wrote:Do you have non-MEGA download links for these two? MEGA isn't working on my PC at the moment.

Is it still not working? I can upload it elsewhere, it's just kind of inconvenient to be uploading it to multiple platforms each time.

Wollffett wrote:Are you still gonna be working on this with the stuff going on right now?

I'm not sure as to what you are referring to.

Progress Update
So it seems like it's fairly decided that things will be implemented such that quests don't work if prey NPC's have full bellies, unless they're ones added by my mod. I figured this would be the most likely outcome, but I wanted to give people the choice. So I will be implementing that moving forward. Speaking of which...

I kind of broke the mod...

Intentionally, of course. This is the first mod I've ever made for Skyrim, and I basically had no clue what I was doing. Because of that, some of the early implementation was kind of... messy. So I did a lot of work to kind of reformat things, to make it easier to work with in the future, particularly with the eventual transition from DFAM to Remastered. I still haven't quite got everything all put back together though. There's one rather annoying bug that's currently breaking everything. Once that's squashed, I'll be able to proceed with adding new content. And worst case scenario, if I can't fix it (unlikely but still possible), I can always use a back up and we'll just have to fix any problems that come up as they present themselves.

That being said, I have taken a bit of a break from the mod. I have a lot of hobbies that I tend to fixate on for a while (ADHD for you), and I hadn't drawn anything significant since probably September, so I've been focusing on that for a while now. I'll probably get back to working on this by January at the minimum though, and I tend to work fast (aka I hyperfixate on things for a week, and thus spend every waking hour on a single project until I burn myself out).
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:50 am

I mean a lot of people are saying that the remastered devorment is much worse compared to DFAM and that the person originally doing it stopped working on it
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:43 am

Wollffett wrote:I mean a lot of people are saying that the remastered devorment is much worse compared to DFAM and that the person originally doing it stopped working on it

To be honest, I was never particularly optimistic in the first place. I don't really know much about Schaken, but given the history of the mod, I wasn't really buying into the sky high promises. That being said, I've not played it nor looked at it, but I believe the initial version of Remastered was sold as a stripped down version of the mod to begin rooting out the issues it has, so I'm really not surprised that it's worse.

Regardless, I will continue to develop my mod for DFAM, and if there is a point in which the Remastered version is the superior mod, I will switch over to it. That was always my intention.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Etherthedrake » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:11 pm

Since it's a dialogue mod, perhaps add vore choices for Odahviing/Paarthurnax later, when all of the important content is out of the way? I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who'd like to see options for these two.

..Unless it somehow has been done before and I didn't find it yet, in which case, disregard this suggestion.
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Etherthedrake wrote:Since it's a dialogue mod, perhaps add vore choices for Odahviing/Paarthurnax later, when all of the important content is out of the way? I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who'd like to see options for these two.

..Unless it somehow has been done before and I didn't find it yet, in which case, disregard this suggestion.

So this actually gave me an idea of a way to implement dialogue with actors that normally can’t be spoken to, and then after doing some digging I discovered a solution that Was even easier. So in additional to Odahviing/Parthurnax, I now have a way to implement dialogue for all dragons, and creatures like Werewolves, Vampire Lords and Dremora.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:23 pm

Version 2.2
Small update -ish. So there aren't any explicit changes in functionality; however, as I said before I was revamping the entire underlying structure of the mod. I've managed to work out all of the kinks to where it should now work the same as before. That being said, I'd like to go ahead and get this out here so that if anyone finds any bugs in it, I can quickly fix them.

Link: Devourment Dialogue 2.2
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby AtomicSkunk » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:57 pm

it keeps crashing when starting up

i'm playing on normal skyrim with 1.2.4 installed and i just don't know what to do

help! :( :( :( :(
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:31 pm

RottingCowboy wrote:it keeps crashing when starting up

i'm playing on normal skyrim with 1.2.4 installed and i just don't know what to do

Are you using v2.1 or v2.2? And what's your load order/modlist?
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Hcam » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:22 am

invidiasyren wrote:So are you asking if I would be willing to add gay content to the mod? Because if so, as I've stated elsewhere I myself am gay, so most of the stuff I write is either generic or male focused (which is why I ask for other peoples submissions, to make sure everyones tastes are satisfied). I'm not sure how homoerotic it will necessarily be, beyond just the generic sexual implications of certain lines, just given that it's only dialogue. Perhaps there will be more stuff in that regard once cock vore is added - which I am planning to add, as well as other vore types in the future.

Eem, Yes and no. I didn't explain myself.
I'm not asking for anything, I'm just encouraging you, for example, I like that idea with orcs.
Aaand, well, 'gay' was not the most appropiate word to use there, maybe male predator or something like that. I guess I used gay because all the other dialogue addons were exclusively F/F, but if you add quest or events with male preds (or preys), you could enjoy them with a female character, so it does not have to be necessary gay, my mistake.
Hcam
New to the forum

Postby AtomicSkunk » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:38 am

invidiasyren wrote:
RottingCowboy wrote:it keeps crashing when starting up

Are you using v2.1 or v2.2? And what's your load order/modlist?

im using v2.2 and i can't find v2.1 and im loading this first and the vore mod second
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:44 pm

RottingCowboy wrote:im using v2.2 and i can't find v2.1 and im loading this first and the vore mod second

You should definitely be loading my mod after Devourment. If that doesn't fix everything, try this instead: https://mega.nz/file/VYlEjKTK#Qn6wp8-DS ... zPs2mO7V2g
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby AtomicSkunk » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:30 am

invidiasyren wrote:
RottingCowboy wrote:im using v2.2 and i can't find v2.1 and im loading this first and the vore mod second

You should definitely be loading my mod after Devourment. If that doesn't fix everything, try this instead: https://mega.nz/file/VYlEjKTK#Qn6wp8-DS ... zPs2mO7V2g

tryed both still crashed is there anything else i can try?
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby Chiaroscuro » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:12 pm

RottingCowboy wrote:tried both still crashed is there anything else i can try?

Does it crash without my mod? Also, you do have Dragonborn and Dawnguard right?
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:07 am

invidiasyren wrote:

I may not be the one that had this issue right now, but my game crashed whenever I tried to use the Burps and Bellies mod. Just heads up.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby AtomicSkunk » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:48 am

invidiasyren wrote:

ok it must be that i dont have Dragonborn yet i get it and try again

without your mod my game doesn't crash it just crashes before the main menu when starting when using it
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:47 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:I may not be the one that had this issue right now, but my game crashed whenever I tried to use the Burps and Bellies mod. Just heads up.

RottingCowboy wrote:ok it must be that i dont have Dragonborn yet i get it and try again

without your mod my game doesn't crash it just crashes before the main menu when starting when using it

If they're crashing on startup, that usually means you're missing a requirement somewhere. My mod requires:
  • Skyrim.esm (obviously)
  • Update.esm
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Devourment.esm
  • Devourment Female and Male Patch.esp
If you're missing any of those files (they should be in Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data) then the game will crash on startup. However, all of those are just requirements inherited from DFAM, so I'm kind of confused as to how the mod isn't already crashing without Dragonborn.

Burps and Bellies also shares those requirements as well as needing my Dialogue mod to work, so if you're trying to use it stand alone, that would be why it's crashing. I made it that way for convenience with the mcm, and because I figured people wouldn't use one without the other.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Re: Devourment Dialogue v2.2 - Vore Dialogue for Skyrim

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:27 pm

So I did some investigation. Apparently 1.2.4 doesn't actually have Dragonborn.esm as a requirement, even though later versions do. I then did some additional digging out of sheer curiosity, and the only reason my mod has any dependence on Dragonborn is because of a single idle animation that doesn't even work. So with some cleaning, Dragonborn wouldn't actually be necessary. But since I plan on adding vore dialogue to quests including ones in the Dragonborn DLC, it would probably be best just to go ahead and get it.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:24 pm

Where I need to write to have a help? I have some questions:
1) Reversed swallow. Is it something that made anybody swallow me, but non-fatal?
2) When somebody swallows me, everything happens too long. My character disappear after nearly 30 second, and nearly 1 minute after swallowing me the belly appears.
3) If I swallowed somebody, my belly don’t appear at all and I can’t communicate with my predator. Buttons just not working, dialogue not starts
4) If I try to talk with somebody, there no ability to talk about vore. I can’t ask to be swallowed friendly or ask to swallow somebody. But I have devourment dialogues mod v2.2. But looks like it not works. Does it mean that dialogues mode installed wrong or something else?
5) Only time my belly appears is when I coming into game and it said that Skyrim skript extender is not installed (it happens when I installed dialogue mod, but I repaired that with reinstalling script extender and then devourment mod in Vortex mod manager). It happens when I downloaded game when I was with prey in my invisible belly.
I used vortex mod manger to install all the mods. Game is special edition. Installed mods are:
Skyrim skript extender 64 se 2.0.19
Unofficial Skyrim special edition patch (latest version from nexus site)
Skyui 5.2
Devourment male and female 1.2.7
Body slide and outfit (latest version from nexus site)
Race menu 3.4.5
Devourment dialogue 2.2.7
I’m into male preds vore only, so I turned on only male preds, npc and main character, npc and main character multiprey.
What should I do to repair this problems? Maybe I need to install older/newer versions of mods because it’s conflict in their files? Or install something else to anything start working correctly?
I wrote the same thing in main vore mod forum, hope you’ll help me with my problems
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:16 pm

When I reinstalled from 1.2.7 to 1.2.4, problems with time of swallowing and with invisible bellies disappeared, but I still have no ability to talk with preys in my belly or with predator in which belly I am right now. But if I remove vore dialogues and all functions of devourment 1.2.4 start working correctly. What I need to do? I want to use devourment dialogues vore
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game