Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.4.2 (Updated 10/29/20)

Postby goodmeal69 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:11 pm

Thank you I found the scene after you said that. Sorry for the confusion.
goodmeal69
New to the forum

Postby SimpleTastes » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:12 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
SimpleTastes wrote:Speaking of Mandy, I finally decided to do a run where I try to trigger as many of her scenes as possible. Though after trying a couple times, does she have any scenes past day 2? Or more then one scene on day 2?

There is another possible scene later in Day 2 after you rescue her, but nothing after that yet.

Thanks for the information about extra scenes with Mandy! I still haven't figured it out yet but I am determined now to figure it out!

I also really enjoy how every character views vore in a different way. How Emma mostly wants to be able to stand up to people who deserve it, Sam wants to be the best and unstoppable pred, Leah it seems it's more of a hobby for a girl with a lot of hobbies, and others who I enjoy learning more about.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby SimpleTastes » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:14 pm

So I have tried a few (Many) different methods, but I can't seem to trigger the second scene with Mandy. I did find an alternate version of the scene on day two even though the differences were pretty minimal. I do love how some actions small actions or single choices can change a scene ever so slightly and I love that! All the little details that can change a conversation and and scene! It adds so much replay value. Which with how many times I have replayed it identical ways yet still get so many different scenes and content really showed the effort in the detail.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfus » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:14 am

SimpleTastes wrote:So I have tried a few (Many) different methods, but I can't seem to trigger the second scene with Mandy. I did find an alternate version of the scene on day two even though the differences were pretty minimal. I do love how some actions small actions or single choices can change a scene ever so slightly and I love that! All the little details that can change a conversation and and scene! It adds so much replay value. Which with how many times I have replayed it identical ways yet still get so many different scenes and content really showed the effort in the detail.

If the scene you mean is the second one with Mandy during Day 2:
Spoiler: show

-You need to befriend Sam during Day 1, and of course ensure that Mandy survives the day by eating her then either letting her go or she manages to escape herself in the first classroom incident.
-After your first class, save her from Erika's gut.
-After your second class, take the opportunity to go on the hunt for a meal yourself, and head to the courtyard. You should run into Sam, and you'll have the option to help her get a second meal to impress her sister. With Mandy still alive at this point, you'll run into her and get the opportunity to feed her to Sam.

As far as I know, that's the last scene with Mandy in the game so far.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:17 pm

Personally I'm hoping for a scene in the future where I can help Mandy or Mina eat someone.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Superbusrgb » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:30 pm

I tried looking through the comments but there's quite a bit written. Is there a way to actually get trained in AV or has that not been implemented yet?
Superbusrgb
New to the forum

Postby TheGovernorVG » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:04 am

Superbusrgb wrote:I tried looking through the comments but there's quite a bit written. Is there a way to actually get trained in AV or has that not been implemented yet?

Hasn't been implemented yet I am 99% sure
TheGovernorVG
New to the forum

Postby Keylimes » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:19 pm

How do you trigger the Cooking Club Vore scene?
Keylimes
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:21 pm

Keylimes wrote:How do you trigger the Cooking Club Vore scene?

You need to eat a lot of people to handle a big girl.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Xentinova » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:37 pm

I'm having trouble getting the 'Eat Cassidy' scene. What do I need to do?
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:02 pm

How do you trigger the Cassidy vore scene?
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Madara » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:32 am

Is there is a date for the next update
i love that game
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfus » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:55 am

Xentinova wrote:How do you trigger the Cassidy vore scene?

On day one, befriend Sam and piss off both Alice and Betty. Then when Alice and her cronies taunt you after breakfast on day 2, walk Emma to her class to get jumped by them and eaten by Betty. Escape, then talk to Sam after Survival class on Day 3 to stalk Cassidy, then on Day 4 the two of you can take her out after Intro to Vore class.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xentinova » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Love the game so far, here are my hopes for the future:

1. A scene where you hunt prey with Sunny/or a sex scene with her.
2. A chance to eat Zoey and or Alice
3. A chance to save Maeve or befriend her in someway.
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borfus » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:40 pm

I believe Osmium confirmed at some point that every non-teacher character will be on the menu at some point, even if some like Maeve will likely be an endgame goal of sorts. Personally I'm in the same boat of just itching for a chance to go for some of the more high and mighty predator characters like Alice, Zoey and Maeve, but honestly I'm also hoping for a few more role reversals like Alex where the MC bites off more than they can chew and gets devoured by their own prey. Or Vice versa - can't deny I've fantasized about an alternate ending to the day 2 Zoey scene where after you and Emma get free, you turn around and eat her yourself, even if I realize that's probably super impractical by the rules Osmium has laid down at this point, with how you're pretty much fucked if you get into a 1v1 with anyone junior year or higher without extenuating circumstances, like Sunny letting you free because you were causing a disturbance in class or Morgan spitting you up because she doesn't want to be eating a club member.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xentinova » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:04 am

Interesting
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Keylimes » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:38 am

So I have a few ideas in case forum suggestions get considered, but if not I still thought it would be fun to share.

1) Nadia hints at possibly carrying you around all day if you hadn't woken up on time, I thought it would be cool once we do unbith someone if that was an option lol to keep them around for a bit.

2) I'm also super anxious to see Nadia again even if its just a conversation at lunch. And to follow that up maybe see if she gets confronted by anyone about the player still being alive.

3) And lastly, Idk if I haven't found the dialogue yet, but you can get Sam to say she'll put in a good word with her sister for you. I'm curious if there is dialogue of Maeve acknowledging that already or in the future perhaps we can get closer to Maeve as a result?

TLDR: Need more Nadia!, Maeve friend someday?, excellent work this whole game is amazing.
Keylimes
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:52 pm

[quote="Keylimes"]3) And lastly, Idk if I haven't found the dialogue yet, but you can get Sam to say she'll put in a good word with her sister for you. I'm curious if there is dialogue of Maeve acknowledging that already or in the future perhaps we can get closer to Maeve as a result? quote]

Pretty sure there is a chance if taken to the party when you are friends with Sam, Maeve will remove you because she doesn't want to hurt Sam
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby somhtam » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:08 pm

It affects 2 scenes as far as I know.
First your Day 2 encounter with Maeve's gang, UNLESS you wear a school uniform.
Secondly the party, where she throws you back out if you mentioned Sam to her on Day 2.
somhtam
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:01 am

Superbusrgb wrote:I tried looking through the comments but there's quite a bit written. Is there a way to actually get trained in AV or has that not been implemented yet?

Not yet, and it'll be a while before you can be properly trained ^^;

Keylimes wrote:How do you trigger the Cooking Club Vore scene?

It happens prior to cooking club when you have the option to go on the hunt, but as Bright said she's a big girl ;)

Madara wrote:Is there is a date for the next update
i love that game

Still a few months out I'm afraid ^^; Glad you're enjoying the game!

Xentinova wrote:Love the game so far, here are my hopes for the future:

1. A scene where you hunt prey with Sunny/or a sex scene with her.
2. A chance to eat Zoey and or Alice
3. A chance to save Maeve or befriend her in someway.

At least one of these things will happen at some point

Keylimes wrote:So I have a few ideas in case forum suggestions get considered, but if not I still thought it would be fun to share.

1) Nadia hints at possibly carrying you around all day if you hadn't woken up on time, I thought it would be cool once we do unbith someone if that was an option lol to keep them around for a bit.

2) I'm also super anxious to see Nadia again even if its just a conversation at lunch. And to follow that up maybe see if she gets confronted by anyone about the player still being alive.

3) And lastly, Idk if I haven't found the dialogue yet, but you can get Sam to say she'll put in a good word with her sister for you. I'm curious if there is dialogue of Maeve acknowledging that already or in the future perhaps we can get closer to Maeve as a result?

TLDR: Need more Nadia!, Maeve friend someday?, excellent work this whole game is amazing.

Don't worry, there will be more Nadia! And when the player can eventually comfortably handle unbirthing, there will very likely be an opportunity to carry someone around for a prolonged period of time. For your last point, there are a few opportunities where you can tell Maeve you know Sam to get out of danger, though I don't believe anything comes from just Sam telling her about you yet. Glad you're enjoying the game!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game