Tiny Sim (RPG Maker) | 01.03.2021 (V2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Sim (RPG Maker)

Postby The_Prof » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:35 am

Definately an interesting concept... If I may make a suggestion though you may wish to add a "gallery" mode or an option to turn off permadeath/Autosave for those who like chasing specific scenes. Would be quite frustrating if your favorite scene only happened 12 or so days in after all.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby MomoDaMouse » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:46 am

I hope this goes far. I would be happy to see at least one or two more completed games like "neko's adventure" and "The Chosen One." Best of luck, hope it lasts. Also happy late thanksgiving.
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:14 pm

The_Prof wrote:Definately an interesting concept... If I may make a suggestion though you may wish to add a "gallery" mode or an option to turn off permadeath/Autosave for those who like chasing specific scenes. Would be quite frustrating if your favorite scene only happened 12 or so days in after all.

Right now there are around 20+ custom characters (Not counting the Strangers) but depending on how far I will go with this Project I would like to make it at least 100+.
To not make a scene a 1 out of 100 roulette and to add a bit of realism, those characters have their random chance scenes placed near their home if their personality fits that place. Not much variety yet, since the city is not actually that big yet.

If you aim to get a certain result out of a certain character, I instead advice you to try and find out where she lives and start from there.

However it won't automatically give you your desired scene since one of the things Tiny Sim wants to do is to avoid giving you a specific experience or scene.

The last few days I did ton of minor bugfixes, minor changes and found/fixed one of the reasons for the huge random framedrops. Also I created some custom sprites which I now implemented.
Also I did some thinking and will probably add some lore friendly ways to explain different mechanics of the game.
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaltyPrey » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Also thanks to all those showing their interest in this project! Keeps my morale up while doing dull bugfixing :D
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby swish » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:19 pm

Can't wait to see what comes of this! Very promising and would love to play something like this. :-D
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby parachutepirate » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:16 am

Looking forward to playing this sometime soon. Any updates on Progress?
parachutepirate
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:52 am

Keeping tabs on this one.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Superl » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:44 am

Looking forward to playing this :-D
Superl
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:16 pm

do you have any estimate on the first release?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Will it have a respawn mechanism?
and if there are battles will you add a respawn so people get send back to the latest checkpoint/savepoint. instead of being send back to the menu
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Janprins4 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:37 am

i hope this game comes out soon cuz it looks SO GOOD
Janprins4
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:07 am

darknessblades wrote:Will it have a respawn mechanism?
and if there are battles will you add a respawn so people get send back to the latest checkpoint/savepoint. instead of being send back to the menu

read the mainpost carefully, cuz there stands that in the game is a permadeath and autosave meschanic
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HalfTime » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:58 pm

Extremely excited for this!
"Car, broke. Phone, yes?"
Check out my size game, Microknight! Or not, no pressure.
HalfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby gogopopo » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:24 pm

So when The game is released?
gogopopo
New to the forum

Postby SaltyPrey » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:44 am

gogopopo wrote:So when The game is released?

The full game is probably years from completion.
The build I promised to release weeks ago was put on halt by... *drums play* Covid-19 *badum-tss*. Facing exreme money related issues and spend most of my time trying to make money to be able to pay my bills. I don't feel comfortable uploading the current build because I think it lacks polishing, even for a first release. In the other hand it can't be worse than Cyberpunk 2077 for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Additionally my Laptop gave me the 90B Fan error. It still works for now and I already made backups but not sure when it will bring more mayhem to my device.

Been thinking about adding the current credits and uploading it anyway. I made you guys hungry for it and feel bad for not being able to fullfill my quota. Also I got the opinion of a friend that even if I think it's too small, it might not be that feeling for people that don't know whats in and what not. I will never be able to explore my game like you do.

++ Added transformation into objects -- Fully optional ++
SaltyPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby swish » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:54 pm

Don't feel bad about not releasing the game yet, your friend has a point however. Personally I don't really see much harm in either route, not releasing for polishing/playability, or just releasing when it's like a pre-alpha? No one could have known how bad this year would screw literally everyone over right? It's not a big deal, people will likely enjoy playing your game whenever you release it as you have enjoyed (just assuming since you're doing it for free) developing it. :D thanks for your hard work! I'm looking forward to the game whenever you feel ready to release it. Transformation into objects sounds interesting.
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:30 pm

On one hand, releasing a demo of sorts could help build interest in the game. And if you wanted, you could make a patreon if theres enough people invested in what you made. It seems really interesting! Either way, good luck with your efforts!
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby nullstuff » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:45 pm

Personally, I’ve noticed that a lot of games that release chunk by chunk tend to go further and do better. Partially because it gives the dev more feedback, but also because it gives the community a chance to enjoy the game and give the dev much-deserved kudos. So, don’t feel like you need to finish the whole thing before posting a build, even if you feel like what you have is only a drop in the bucket compared to what your vision is. I for one, if I saw a cool demo with potential, would be super happy to contribute to development via subscribstar or patreon!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlancaTsukiai » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:57 am

I marked this now for my interest - it totally was under my radar, probably due to the lack of a Demo - but it does look very promising! (Do NOT feel forced to release a demo, okay?)
It really is looking nice and the concept from the screenshots is looking good too :D Please take your time and stay safe, okay? Good luck!
BlancaTsukiai
Somewhat familiar

Postby parachutepirate » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:27 am

I would recommend releasing demos personally, certainly helps build a player base and can give you great feedback for the project.
parachutepirate
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game