Bulma: Dinner for Buyon (M/F Soft, Unwilling) COMIC

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Bulma: Dinner for Buyon (M/F Soft, Unwilling) COMIC

Postby sharktorok » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:23 pm

teaser_comic.jpg

Hey all! I've been fairly quite so far into the month, and aside from my illness this is why! My first comic featuring Launch is almost three years old now, and with this sequel I can proudly claim that my art has taken a significant leap. I'll even say that this is the best vore-artwork I've ever done up to now, and I'm happy to be able to share it with people.

Edit: It is now available on my Gumroad: The full comic is now available on my Gumroad!

https://gumroad.com/sharktorok?sort=page_layout

Happy indulging,

sharktorok
Last edited by sharktorok on Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Re: Bulma: Dinner for Buyon (M/F Soft, Unwilling) COMIC

Postby dude101 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:10 pm

We're never gonna get a story on here where Bulma's the predator, are we?
dude101
---

Postby sharktorok » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:42 am

dude101 wrote:We're never gonna get a story on here where Bulma's the predator, are we?

Typically I specialize in getting beautiful girls nommed, though if that includes a Bulma Pred perhaps so :)
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:14 am

sharktorok wrote:
dude101 wrote:We're never gonna get a story on here where Bulma's the predator, are we?

Typically I specialize in getting beautiful girls nommed, though if that includes a Bulma Pred perhaps so :)

Maybe her unknowingly swallowing a shrunken Chi-Chi and her having to escape through her digestive system without getting digested. THAT would be awesome!
dude101
---

Postby sharktorok » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:11 pm

dude101 wrote:
sharktorok wrote:

Maybe her unknowingly swallowing a shrunken Chi-Chi and her having to escape through her digestive system without getting digested. THAT would be awesome!

Heck yeah, that sounds fun too. I'd be down to draw that for sure.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby casuallurker » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:54 pm

what about young Goku from Dragonball? (and then have him to Kamehameha his way out of Buyon's stomach? i'd pay to see that. :D
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby sharktorok » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:26 pm

casual lurker wrote:what about young Goku from Dragonball? (and then have him to Kamehameha his way out of Buyon's stomach? i'd pay to see that. :D

Alas, I do female prey only
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby casuallurker » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:53 pm

sharktorok wrote:
casual lurker wrote:what about young Goku from Dragonball? (and then have him to Kamehameha his way out of Buyon's stomach? i'd pay to see that. :D

well, are there any female saiyans then? who can do kamehameha waves? i really wanna see that. :D
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby sharktorok » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:41 pm

casual lurker wrote:
sharktorok wrote:

well, are there any female saiyans then? who can do kamehameha waves? i really wanna see that. :D

Hmm...funny you mention, as there are a few from what I remember! The DBZ universe is full of tasty-looking women; I recommend perusing through them and see what you think :)

Last bumped by sharktorok on Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:41 pm.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore