Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.95 A small update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.8 MWP, Hostage Rescue & More!

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:43 pm

Tsumi Umi Sushi v1.9 - Flashbacks & a very long Game Over

WARNING! SCAT IMAGES IN SPOILER BELOW
Spoiler: show
Don't say you weren't warned...

What's New! (Patreon Copy/Paste)

Game Over III: This game over event is quite long (took me 50 mins for a playtest!) and can be accessed on the Shrinking Lab floor on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tsumi accidentally gets shrunk, and you need to try (& fail) to help her get noticed! Contains a new level to wander around as a tiny, small intestine level, and various images. This is the first event where I've put in 'extreme' content and depending on your filters, the game over will play out slightly differently. If you choose to see the extreme content then there is a toilet level at the very end. If Tsumi drowns in Dani's intestines then it will play out slightly different. Screenshots for the extreme content will be put in the GC/Eka threads.
Flashback I: Tsumi wasn't always a confident man-eating machine (girls stop shaking your fists at me!). This flashback can be accessed in Chisana's and is fully voiced by Tsumi's and Danielles voice actresses. If you play with the dirty filter off, you will get a choice on who eats Erica because if Tsumi is chosen to, it's very explicit dirty talk.
Flashback II: On the roof of Indulgence, Tsumi once saved a tiny with her boobs! Relive the flashback and choose what happened to them. This event is also partially in POV.
Intro Story Version II: The intro that plays on a new game (or at any save crystal) has been updated and voiced by Tsumi's actress to fix some lore mistakes and explain some more. It's a bit more gruesome depending on your filter settings too.
Sushi Image Update: Finally I've been able to update all sushi sprites and images throughout the game (there's over 100..). If anything seems off with them then please let me know. If you're a giantess, I bet your mouth is watering even more now! Oh, and I've updated the animated stomachs of the old rice with the new one too!
Caroline Bio: Caroline the wheelchair ex-soldier at Indulgence who hunts tinies with an RPG launcher now has her own bio. This was the last space for bio statues but I will add more if people let me know they love them for Tsumi Umi!
Pacha the Giantess Slayer: Pacha the Giantess Slayer (who happens to be a micro) can have his tiny kingdom visited on Floor 77. This is a Patreon Tier reward for our own Pacha but as I didn't have a micro city available yet, I had to get a little creative.

Smaller Updates, Fixes & Patches
- New Phoenix: Fixed the doors to open on touch incase you accidentally on purposely stepped on a tiny/car near them. So now you can escape you sadistic person you!
- How to Play/Disclaimers updated: These are on start of a new game, also warning against cheating as it will break your save file.
- Chitsu Game Over: Updated Chisana outside so it's not the old one
- Reverted Screen shaking effects plugin, screen shaking is back to standard as it wasn't allowing me to choose how long it shook for.
- Fixed shrinking room tiles so there's no longer a random table around it (happened since last update, and surprised no-one told me!)
- New plugin used for wall collision. It is only used in Small intestines map so far. I didn't have time to bug test outside this map, but if something seems wrong outside this level please let me know!

Patreon Tier Related:
- Supporters sign has been updated (Now in image format)
- Pacha the Giantess Slayer added

Hi everyone, thanks for your support and hope you enjoy this update. I was partially through PACTINY 2 and couldn't get it done because of Danielle's Game Over but will be focusing Jan & Feb update on it. Also for Jan & Feb I will be looking at revamping the main sushi train with more plain sushi, seeing if I can make it better, and also add in a 'Giantess Player' option which will make Tsumi be quiet, and let you just see the Tinies screaming and begging for mercy in POV style. There was supposed to be a large intestine level done but I ran out of time to animate it, so I'll be looking to do that too to add to the game over.

If you come across any issues or something looks out of place then please do let me know!
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.9 Flashbacks, Game Overs & Intestin

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:43 am

(Copy Paste from Patreon)

Happy new year everyone, I was going to post something else but I spent my first 30 mins of new years filing DMCA, emailing admins, and trying to force myself not to quit entirely and for good.
I've had to do quite a lot of DMCA's over the past year (Chinese and Russian websites are annoying to file, unless you report it as child exploitation which also gets the posting idiot investigated) but getting this on New Years when I'm already alone and in pain from my health problems, really takes the cake. The fired up motivation I had for Feb's update is now completely gone and I feel like crying as pitiful as it is.

Not many people know (unless you're usually a creator in the community), there is actually a small group of people in the community who actively search the entire web for pirated giantess content and contacts the owners so we can file DMCA if we can't. Most do it out of the kindness of their heart and search through websites that aren't even in their main language. As much as everyone loves free content (especially not having to spend money on a video that is comically a scam from the trailer/fake description), the piracy issue we have with giantess/vore is actually seriously bad and it's also why we don't have many creators staying or starting up. After all, considering how hard it is to even get to where I am now and pay basic rent takes a long time and your work has to be damn good, but most of all you need to keep motivation up. Without this group of people, we would've had far less content online for our fetishes. Some of them I know are paid monthly or given thanks by the far bigger content creators in our community, not that they asked for it.

So 2 hours later and a lot of talking to myself on what I want to do (quit and try return to 100k+/yr in a covid world OR work on giantess & vore) I've decided that in respect to my original post on piracy I will do what I 'warned' originally since so many people thought it was an empty threat. Yiffparty may be gone and people are trying to get Kem working but my 'empty threat' still stands. The above poster is the one to thank for it.
Starting now I will be donating $100 USD per month for the next 6 months, to the group of people who help try to keep our community going, as a 'New Years' gift that's better than the one in the image, It'll be $200 this month, with $10 for each time they find me a url to take down of Tsumi so they'll proactively keep an eye out for mine and save me time every week instead of checking myself.

To the new people, it sounds like I'm going overboard. But to put in perspective why I am so anti-pirate on my work (aside from the health issues/no family alive to help me in trouble/living off my Patreon currently that most of you know about etc). I have a lot more plans than just making RPG Maker games and the things I want to do I can't if some idiot's literally killing me and with stress.
- I have the first Tsumi Umi Comic in the works (8 of 24 pages currently done, costs me $70 a page and get 1-2 pages a month if lucky). This is in collab with Doujinsak/Giorunog who I know is heavily pirated and will be able to post the comic also on his side. I doubt I'll even make the money back for it before it's posted free so I I'm scared I can't continue the comics.
-This month I have 3 commissioned images with Felox08 of Tsumi, Kiyomi, & Yui, they cost me $400 ea and an 8 month wait. Nude versions were going to be a $10+ patreon reward. Set me back on Jan's images now because of the donation but not Feb's game update.
- I had planned on earning enough to get more images per month made, some of you know from discord that the images in Tsumi Umi I paid out of my own pocket than I got from Patreon each month. I still plan on getting more made.
-I wanted to try get a multiplayer (if possible) android game made so people in our community/couples can RP with each other on it. This was why I had looked into the multiplayer component of RPG Maker but decided it would be better on Android. Cost approx $14k in 2-3 years if all went well.
- After Tsumi is finished (v2.2 or v2.3 approx) I plan on making a website where people can read about giantess/vore first before the other stuff on the internet and to explain it to their partners, and for the young ones of us who had nothing, have something to read and hopefully help them accept they're not weird before coming across the weird life ruining/rule 34 stuff. There are lots of us who do not like 'sharing some thoughts' and it's private for us but we have no-one to talk to and it puts off a lot of us even talking to someone in the first place in the community because of the posts we see.
- I want to share my work and that's why I only charge $5 for updates and post free things when I can. I can't thank people enough for supporting me so I can keep doing what I love, and especially those who support more than the minimum $5 because it's like a tip proving all the hard work you do is really worth it and to keep going.

I apologize that there will be $200+ less of images/voice acting etc this month (bi-monthly updates anyway so Feb still has a budget), but I hope this post also can explain my frustration, and what I need to do to try get my motivation back and continue. If someone wrongs you in life, kick their stupid ass the same way in their own language. And do it repeatedly even if they get offended for being called out and try it again.

Happy 2021 everyone! I really wish a better year for you all. And a reminder to never give up on your dreams. I want to make a better community and leave behind something for others and for me to be proud of when I finally kick the bucket. Might be weird for a giantess/vore fetish, but no-one else is really doing it and we all never had anyone there for us to explain it or to our partners.
To the Korean who posted the game, I would appreciate it if you take down the post/link before it's forcibly taken down.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:08 pm

It feels like even without cheating, the TRF event only works once per save file.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:42 am

Soroxas77 wrote:It feels like even without cheating, the TRF event only works once per save file.

Yea a few people have been telling me they haven't cheated and that it still black screens when a previous save file is used. I have no idea why but the 2 work arounds I've heard of.

1) Make a new save

2) This worked for one person: Load the save, then save instantly again. Im not sure if they reloaded that save after or if the event starts working during that play through.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Circle0Trick » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:53 am

Chinese and Russian websites are annoying to file, unless you report it as child exploitation which also gets the posting idiot investigated

wait have you been making false child exploitation reports?
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:43 am

Circle0Trick wrote:
Chinese and Russian websites are annoying to file, unless you report it as child exploitation which also gets the posting idiot investigated

wait have you been making false child exploitation reports?

How about you re-read the above very carefully before the first comma and think about it before you start accusing people thanks. There are other creators who report it straight as that regardless I know because they get so sick of it. Half the time vore or giantess content that's stolen and uploaded is in an online folder with child content and sold because DMCA does not exist for either country. How do you think I feel about having my content uploaded with bloody pedo stuff? Let alone seeing child abuse where you're helpless to do something to stop it?

This is my only post on this subject. Don't bother continuing and I can't be bothered for shit stirrers.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Circle0Trick » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:06 am

I was just concerned if they were false reports. Thats why I was asking.
It was meant to be a question, not an accusation.

Saying sites are chinese or russian says nothing as to whether or not they have child exploitation, so that question was still unanswered until you clarified with "Half the time vore or giantess content that's stolen and uploaded is in an online folder with child content."

Please don't insult me or call me names for asking questions.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:26 am

Circle0Trick wrote:I was just concerned if they were false reports. Thats why I was asking.
It was meant to be a question, not an accusation.

Saying sites are chinese or russian says nothing as to whether or not they have child exploitation, so that question was still unanswered until you clarified with "Half the time vore or giantess content that's stolen and uploaded is in an online folder with child content."

Please don't insult me or call me names for asking questions.

Forgive me for not believing you in the first place. But out of everything posted, that's the thing you pick out and you think asking it that way didn't come across as insulting or an accusation? One would think someone asking like that would be someone who hosted on those sites in the first place and are worried. Hence why it feels like shit stirring, or someone trying to be smart about it starting it after. Someone shouldn't need to clarify something so obvious, if it was reported for child abuse material and it wasn't, then why would it be taken down when investigated?

I didn't call you names or insult you. You took that from what I wrote, same way I took from what you said. Next time think before you post or how you should post about a sensitive topic to someone. If you're still unsure, then go get yourself a QQ account created and check out some of the hosting sites yourself and see how they work and how to get something taken down. You'll find it pretty annoying too.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:54 pm

For those that don't view other forums like me usually.

Here's the first of 3 commissions for me done by Felox08 (He's not into vore/gts so please don't pester him!) ^^;

I shrunk this down to 1000px width as the full sized (3489 x 4961px) and nude versions are for $5+ Patreons only.

Enjoy!

Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.95 Voiced VIP Event Upgrade III

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Small Preview Video.

Images
Spoiler: show

[u](Patreon copy/paste)[/u]
What's New!

VIP Voiced Event Upgrade: This may be one event, but it sure is a hell of an upgrade! The VIP voiced micros event has been overhauled with additional options. As this update is massive and extremely random, I'll bullet point the important info below.

160+ New Voice Lines: (And another 45+ if you play with the Dirty Filter Off!). These voice lines are some requests and also add onto the posh part of Tsumi's behaviour. An icon has also been added to voice lines that have more than one recording. See the help option in the event for more info. For the Dirty lines, they are a bit more extreme than before. This event was made in mind with you choosing what voice lines you like, having them all on (default/you should reset them if you modified prior to this update) may make Tsumi look like she's having a personality disorder or mood swings.
Toggle all main, intro, stomach, after eating, and begging voice lines: (Dirty Filter lines for these are now all toggleeable too!).
New Images: There are over 280+ images added of Tsumi in third person and animated to work together to give as much randomization as possible. How they start, play out, and end is extremely random. Some even trigger if certain variables are met!
Beg for Mercy, and still get eaten!: One new option for main sushi is the ability to listen to micros plea's (You choose what to say/random).. No matter the response, Tsumi will still eat them. They're food now after all.
Tiny POV, 3rd Person, Tsumi POV's: Some sushi allow you to choose a preference when Tsumi eats it. The main ones give all 3, while certain sushi or options will be a mix or only show a certain view depending. Ever wondered what tinies see when they get picked up from the plate?
Rub/Poke Stomach: Tsumi can now rub/pat/poke her stomach while she's eating. This will enable a 3rd person image animation with her commenting. If you manage to make her burp, the animation set will continue a bit longer.
Burp On Tinies, Burp Frequency & Burp Chance: One new option allows Tsumi to burp on tinies, knocking them out and eating them. If they don't get knocked out then she can burp again. The chance to knock them out (and triggering the stomach rub burps) increases with how much sushi she has eaten in that meal.. Oh and it makes the burping sounds a bit more grosser too. Burping Frequency now allows you to override her burping for main sushi. You'll now have more control if you love or hate burps.
Crush, Eat, or Put that micro back on a sushi!: Tsumi now has 3 options available for micros running around on the platter. If there are any main sushi (black) left, she can also pop that little fella back on it before she eats it! There are voice lines for each option, however they are only all toggleable on or off and not individually.
Misc: Plain sushi now has some voice lines for her, but like above are only mass toggleable. Tinies screams are now mutable (only for this event and tinies in groups)

Smaller Updates, Fixes & Patches

- Trading Card #40 has been replaced with the naked version of Tsumi (The $10+ one!) for those who are curious, and to provide incentive to figuring out how to get it. Also it's protected by an anti-cheat system so adding it to your inventory will not show!
- The title screen has been replaced with a single image. I will be looking to animating the title screen (like GSim) over the next few updates when I can.
- Danielle Game Over: Fixed the vent in the bathroom so you can now use it properly.
- Added 8 humourous and random voice lines to dirty filter option when turning it on and off (4 for each).
- Weight cap raised from 85 to 90kg
- Natali NPC added to F42 lunchroom (she loves clean full tours).
- Audio options has been re-added to the ESC menu again. I can't remember why it was removed as it clashed with something before. Any issues let me know!

Patreon Tier Related:
- Supporters sign has been updated.
- Male tinies rule, female tinies drool!

As I had to rush to get this update out in time today, there are a few things not fully completed yet that I still need to do. Some are of voice lines not matching their words exact (Actress says differently/misses some), and only voice lines in this event are affected by toggle (the after internal stomach one I need to revamp too but it plays old lines randomly without toggle).

-----

Hi everyone, thanks for your support and hope you enjoy this update. First off I just want to say I'm sorry. I know a lot of you were looking forward to the large intestine part and I did have a whole lot I was going to do instead of just this main event. Ever since the pirate on New Years I've honestly just lost my motivation and chose to do this event as it was mostly something I could focus on and to try out if a revamp of it was good before I do the main sushi ones. I'm still not feeling great but I'm slowly working along to try get my motivation back. I didn't want to work on something important if I felt I might make it half assed, and internal levels are some of my favourite things to do because of the challenge and interest.

At the current moment I don't have any concrete plans for next update what I'll do but I will let you guys know throughout the month as I go along as usual.

----
Edit: If you were a $5+ Patreon in Feb and didn't get an email with the game download link (for v1.95b), let me know your Patreon name and I'll send it to you. I'm not sure how Patreon works as I posted it past midnight and some people may have not received it when unpledging for Feb.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:03 pm

Though Kiyomi isn't the main character in Tsumi Umi she does appear in the Patreon version of the game in a dress so posting here!

Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JeebyHeebies » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:51 pm

I don't know if we're allowed to give ideas for future updates here but I haven't found anything saying otherwise so forgive me for not reading through the entire thread:

Have you thought of adding an option/scene where a tiny eats a micro after you've already eaten them? I see them both running around in the stomach completely "free" and it just seems like it should be an option. They're right next to each other and about to die anyway so if a tiny was curious or just never had an opportunity up to this point, that would be their chance with nothing to lose.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:24 am

Zalamander wrote:I don't know if we're allowed to give ideas for future updates here but I haven't found anything saying otherwise so forgive me for not reading through the entire thread:

Have you thought of adding an option/scene where a tiny eats a micro after you've already eaten them? I see them both running around in the stomach completely "free" and it just seems like it should be an option. They're right next to each other and about to die anyway so if a tiny was curious or just never had an opportunity up to this point, that would be their chance with nothing to lose.

It wouldn't work, lore wise tinies are standard 1cm tall, micros are 0.2cm and so would still be too hard to even eat :lol:
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:11 pm

I like how the free an paid versions are separated. The free version has most the content but for certain outcomes an say voiced content (Which costs more to produce.) So if i can ever support the project i think that this is a reasonable thing. Please keep up the awesome content.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:21 am

Dotsu wrote:I like how the free an paid versions are separated. The free version has most the content but for certain outcomes an say voiced content (Which costs more to produce.) So if i can ever support the project i think that this is a reasonable thing. Please keep up the awesome content.

Thanks Dotsu! Glad you like it.

The paid version is extremely different and has a years worth of content more added to it now. I was supposed to release the next free version update in Feb but that stupid Korean pirate really put me off and I'm behind on everything because I wanted to quit. I was trying hard to make a free version for April but one of my artists isn't replying to me for 2 orders so I'm not sure if I can there either. It was artwork/levels for inside mouth, face, and ass.

Motivation's slowly coming back this month but now I'm more upset I can't get the next free update out because of everything.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dihydrogenperoxide » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:48 pm

Chrome crashes when it is almost done downloading for the free verson, I really want to check it out but can't
Dihydrogenperoxide
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Daichi777 wrote:Thanks Dotsu! Glad you like it.

The paid version is extremely different and has a years worth of content more added to it now. I was supposed to release the next free version update in Feb but that stupid Korean pirate really put me off and I'm behind on everything because I wanted to quit. I was trying hard to make a free version for April but one of my artists isn't replying to me for 2 orders so I'm not sure if I can there either. It was artwork/levels for inside mouth, face, and ass.

Motivation's slowly coming back this month but now I'm more upset I can't get the next free update out because of everything.

Trust me i used to work in game development its a hard road to push through when you rely on artists to deliver on your orders because you yourself have a deadline either from yourself (in your case) or by a company (as was mine) But i still love it its a great an most high quality gts game on ekas. So i give my support! an if covid goes away my american ass can get a job an help support the project.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:54 am

Dihydrogenperoxide wrote:Chrome crashes when it is almost done downloading for the free verson, I really want to check it out but can't

I tried it and it's doing it to me too. I tried copying/downloading/reuploading the same file but it doesn't work.

You'll have to download it via the Mega app for now. When you go to download it choose the desktop app/way. I would reupload from the last saved state I have of the game from backups, but there's a version difference and I'm not sure what it is as I don't have it anymore. I'm looking to update the free version next month or so if possible anyhow as this one is so different and behind now. It depends on my schedule and what I can get in as I don't want to constantly have 2 versions I need to update at the same time. It was supposed to be updated in Feb.

Dotsu wrote:Trust me i used to work in game development its a hard road to push through when you rely on artists to deliver on your orders because you yourself have a deadline either from yourself (in your case) or by a company (as was mine) But i still love it its a great an most high quality gts game on ekas. So i give my support! an if covid goes away my american ass can get a job an help support the project.

Thanks very much for your kind words Dotsu! Yea artists have been a real pain lately, Vess has been helping me with a lot of things so I can finally get things like Anal insertion in this months update if all goes to plan.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:06 am

Dihydrogenperoxide wrote:Chrome crashes when it is almost done downloading for the free verson, I really want to check it out but can't

I used firefox an it worked just fine. Mega app is ok but an account is required if you want to bypass it try firefox or oprea (non chromium browsers) I hope you can figure it out!
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Dihydrogenperoxide » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:44 am

Thanks, it worked
Dihydrogenperoxide
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game