A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Postby EloquentOrc » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:06 pm

97Starlet wrote:Actually the most bugged game i've seen. If you do ANYTHING out of order you'll softlock. Literally have to babysit the quest tab to make sure you haven't missed anything. Looks like the person programming have not implemented ANY safety mechanisms whatsoever. Good game, impossible to enjoy due to increasingly annoying grind, bugs and unrewarding mechanics.

Don't want to trash anyone's work, but this was my experience too. I never knew where to go or if I was fucking up some quest by doing the game in the wrong order.

The worst part is the old directions the game gives you, that seems like they should been deleted with new versions, but wasn't. Because they lead nowhere. Like the guiding star. I spent sooo long looking for "locals" to get through the pass to the south. Turns out you have to ignore that and instead go get the dryad from earlier in the game. :|

It is one thing when you don't know where to go in a game. But when the game itself misdirects you, it becomes becomes a chore to play and I don't have the patience to finish it. Which is a shame, because when it worked it was rather fun.

Again, I hate to talk bad about a game someone shared for free, for nothing but people's enjoyment. But the game felt like a rough beta, with some serious kinks to work out.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVV » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:18 pm

Would some try to ask the game creator if maby they can try and count you the game
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:23 pm

VVV wrote:Would some try to ask the game creator if maby they can try and count you the game

I'm sorry, what do you mean "count"? Was it a mistype?
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVV » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:35 pm

Sorry I meant to say contine misspelled
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby EloquentOrc » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:48 pm

If there is gameplay guide I am all for it. But I haven't found one and am not going to bother the creator every time I don't know where to go.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVV » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:54 am

I guide was not what was asking asking if some one can pick up the game and update it it has be just sitting on 1.358 since 2014 with no word or anything from the developer I would try to pick up my self but I can't program
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tuubu » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:12 pm

I know it very old,but I just play recently and how i pass guard checkpoint it so hard and where I can find more potion
Tuubu
New to the forum

Postby FurryDesirer » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:15 am

I've forgot the conservation with the naga, and i've already overwrite the that save, can anyone tell me what to do after talk to the naga (how to travel to the south)
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby EloquentOrc » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:27 am

Tuubu wrote:I know it very old,but I just play recently and how i pass guard checkpoint it so hard and where I can find more potion

Not sure which guard checkpoint you are talking about, but have you been to the port city Kantosie? If not, just keep going right until you find it.

South of it there is a war camp with lots of weak enemies, which I found the easiest way to grind levels in the early game.

ZhaoYun192 wrote:I've forgot the conservation with the naga, and i've already overwrite the that save, can anyone tell me what to do after talk to the naga (how to travel to the south)

If you want to go south, you have to go back to the forest in west, from early in the game, where you left the princess with the dryad. Then you can add the dryad to your party and she will open the path to the south.

Also, you can go back to the naga and start a long story line in her city with several side quests.

I think (maybe?) you are supposed to do the naga's city right after getting the dryad. But only because I couldn't get the main quest in the south to work properly, no matter how many times I tried.

But then again, you have to be pretty strong to beat a dragon in the first quest, which I got by beating a manticore boss at a fort in the south.

I dunno, if you get much further than this, you are past the point where I gave up.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

Postby BroBezzubik » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:16 am

Good day! I have played this game and It's very sad that is abandoned. If Creator if this game don't mind i can fix some bugs of this game and upload patched version.
BroBezzubik
New to the forum

Postby mnbvpoiu » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:43 pm

BroBezzubik wrote:Good day! I have played this game and It's very sad that is abandoned. If Creator if this game don't mind i can fix some bugs of this game and upload patched version.

This game is 5 years abandoned, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
mnbvpoiu
New to the forum

Postby smbrpd » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:27 pm

BroBezzubik wrote:Good day! I have played this game and It's very sad that is abandoned. If Creator if this game don't mind i can fix some bugs of this game and upload patched version.

That would be awesome.

By the way, does anyone know if there are pred scenes after the one in pred training?
smbrpd
New to the forum

Postby BroBezzubik » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:15 am

smbrpd wrote:

That would be awesome.

By the way, does anyone know if there are pred scenes after the one in pred training?

I'm not sure about that but I think not (I found anything about next pred scenes after training). Game is ended right after "Killing quest" in town. There are some more maps but they are raw.
Right now quest with poison totally broken and can't be passed. To complete assassination you should hope to random with killing with bow and broken house in pure region.
BroBezzubik
New to the forum

Postby Mooppoop » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:55 am

Succubus never appeared for me in the jail. Was she mandatory for progression? I've already beaten the lumbdr faries but now I'm stuck on the souther path in the forest where that ice spirit is any tips?
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:10 am

Mooppoop wrote:Succubus never appeared for me in the jail. Was she mandatory for progression? I've already beaten the lumbdr faries but now I'm stuck on the souther path in the forest where that ice spirit is any tips?

When you're in the jail, in between the 2 cells there is a sign on the wall where it asks you if you want to put any special prisoners in there. You say yes and boom she goes into the cell on the right. You can also get AV by talking to her and choosing the right choices.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mooppoop » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:13 am

Jackamoco22 wrote:
Mooppoop wrote:Succubus never appeared for me in the jail. Was she mandatory for progression? I've already beaten the lumbdr faries but now I'm stuck on the souther path in the forest where that ice spirit is any tips?

When you're in the jail, in between the 2 cells there is a sign on the wall where it asks you if you want to put any special prisoners in there. You say yes and boom she goes into the cell on the right. You can also get AV by talking to her and choosing the right choices.
Okay Yeah but she disappeared from my inventory and she's not in the jail am I just out of luck then?
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVV » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:06 am

there is such a thing as abended ware wicth means that as long as you give credit you can do that in tell the origlan owner comes back
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mooppoop » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:25 am

Unable to store opelar refugees no matter how many times i talk to the princess. Was able to store the child refugee but the other 6 are stuck in my inventory any suggestions or should I lose hope lol.
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby elliotalien08 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:15 am

I only have 2 questions

1) is this available on mobile?
2) are there any screenshot? I'd like to see what it looks like
elliotalien08
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:16 pm

Hey where do i download this beauty at