Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Ey! Merry Christmas good sir. Thank you so much for updating this.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:52 pm

Caesar wrote:Thanks for still updating this mod Bees. Vore + Sims4 is just such a perfect combo.

I installed 1.6 to give it a try but I can't figure out where the new menu is. Where is it supposed to be?

Shift-click any Sim, and there's an option under the Vore category!
bees123
Participator

Postby disguy » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:13 pm

Mod seems to be generally working fine for the most part! Only thing I noticed is that in the Autonomous menu, there's no actual button for the selected sim, only for genders/all sims, unless I'm misunderstanding something, which...I probably am. Posting a snapshot in that regard, just in case I'm accidentally looking in the wrong location or the problem is only on my side.
image.png
image.png (44.14 KiB) Viewed 3111 times

I will say that I'm certainly intrigued by how the autonomous digestion will affect my playthrough though. I admittedly never had anyone get digested outside of testing purposes due to not really having a reason to make them do so, but I guess I can expect to see many sims go "missing" in the near future now that it's a decision no longer exclusively in my hands~.

Of course, the update is appreciated though! Happy holidays and enjoy the break that you've certainly earned. I'm very grateful that your mod has turned my Sims 4 experience into a much more fun one, filled with hungry animal folk and then some!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:08 am

disguy wrote: I guess I can expect to see many sims go "missing" in the near future now that it's a decision no longer exclusively in my hands~.

The online gallery has player-made families consisting of at most 6 members, which makes for good throwaway/mod-testing laboratory fodder (wow, that sounds bad...).

I make a few farming households for such purposes.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:45 pm

Steam is currently running winter sale and Sims 4 have some discount, could be regional but worth a check if you want the game for yourself.
Last until the 5th.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bees123 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:57 am

disguy wrote:Mod seems to be generally working fine for the most part!

- Yes sorry, forgot to actually add the per-sim option. Will fix that soon!
- For anyone who can't find the menu, type "testingcheats enabled" into the console! This is just a temporary method, I'll add the interaction to computers instead soon, without the need for cheats
bees123
Participator

Postby disguy » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Assassinmaster62 wrote:The online gallery has player-made families consisting of at most 6 members, which makes for good throwaway/mod-testing laboratory fodder (wow, that sounds bad...).

I make a few farming households for such purposes.

Since sims almost never die in my playthrough, I honestly have no idea how the game usually handles keeping places populated. I assumed it re-generates new sims after a while who then move into any vacant homes, but if it doesn't then yeah, I'll probably also use that method -- sure as hell don't plan to fill each and every one of those homes back up manually through the CAS beyond that :P.

bees123 wrote:Yes sorry, forgot to actually add the per-sim option. Will fix that soon!

Ah okay! No idea if the ones present actually work or not since even in the prior version they'd do it either frequently or very rarely, but guess I'll just report back if many literal real-life hours pass and they still don't engage in it on their own.

I do got some bugs to report though. One I noticed is that regurgitating through either of the available methods doesn't seem to have the Sims return to their original outfit prior to being eaten, instead keeping the one where it's just their teeth. Can generally work around it by forcing a costume change, but unsure if it's a bug specifically in the mod or if it's just on my end due to a mod setup problem. Haven't played the game in a while so may very well have failed to update a mod that needs updating, although automatic costume changes seem to be working otherwise, such as when they go outside, take a bath, etc.

Also, sims seem to get the "Remembering a Past Snack" moodlet every time they come back from work. Granted, not sure if this is on purpose as a flavor-text thing to imply them 'grabbing a snack at work', or an actual bug. I sure wouldn't mind in the slightest if it's the former, but still reporting it just in case it happens to be the latter instead.

Lastly, and this one is extra strange but I think I already know what's probably causing it: some sims get a belly when they eat someone, and others do not. I'm almost certain this has something to do with me messing with Whibby-related sliders on some sims (mainly to make them EXTRA large) with the ones that can't get the belly being one's that I'm very sure I touched the sliders for, especially belly-related ones. Haven't enabled the function in the Addon menu either though, and if I try to, the setting doesn't seem to change, so I assume it's not enabling for me.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitewendigo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:11 am

Are the new sliders included in this mod or do we need to download them ourselves?
If not can anyone post the link for said slider and other stuff that goes with it?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrandiMast » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:06 pm

Hello bees123, I was messing around with the mod and was enjoying what I had seen,

I know in the main it mentions not to ask for multiple prey due too how the mod is scripted so far, I am not a sims modder myself, but I do like to problem solve and have some coding background in unity.

I was wondering how the mod currently keeps track of prey?

also as a possible solution assuming its even possible, but what if the mod creates an Item in the pred's inventory. Said Item for all intents and purposes is the prey eaten. Giving the item the interactions the ghost prey character has.
Assuming this would work, maybe having the inventory item be what tracks the prey's stats, much like how a sim could hold different food dishes and each have different stats of decay before they rot. My theory is that this could then be used to allow for multiple prey.

Maybe the item could be locked in the Pred's inventory, which I have 0 idea if that can be done in the sims 4, but if not maybe removing the item from the pred's inventory acts as regurgitating them?

Thinking in terms of what the game does have it could be possible (again in theory I don't know for sure), when A player makes a dish it states who created the dish, so it might be possible to set the prey item's name as the sim's name, (or their sim ID), then "made by "- pred sims name. Using the "made by" data to see if the item is inside that sims inventory and if not it will auto move back to that sim's inventory. The decay before rot could also be used as how long it will take to digest the specific sim.

I'm not sure if any of this will work or even helps, but I wanted to share my line of thinking in the hopes that it may help make this already great mod better :D
BrandiMast
New to the forum

Postby VVVx » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:00 pm

With the autonomy settings I can't tell whether they're enabled or disabled. The menu stays at "Enable X" after clicking and exiting the menu.
VVVx
Participator

Postby shadowstorm1996 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:10 pm

this is great so far, especially considering how its still in alpha! My only suggestion would be if you could make the digestion time configurable and also a "Digest to muscles" option so your sims muscle slider grows after digestion completes Keep up the great work!
shadowstorm1996
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:30 pm

I do got some bugs to report though. One I noticed is that regurgitating through either of the available methods doesn't seem to have the Sims return to their original outfit prior to being eaten, instead keeping the one where it's just their teeth. Can generally work around it by forcing a costume change, but unsure if it's a bug specifically in the mod or if it's just on my end due to a mod setup problem. Haven't played the game in a while so may very well have failed to update a mod that needs updating, although automatic costume changes seem to be working otherwise, such as when they go outside, take a bath, etc.

Also, sims seem to get the "Remembering a Past Snack" moodlet every time they come back from work. Granted, not sure if this is on purpose as a flavor-text thing to imply them 'grabbing a snack at work', or an actual bug. I sure wouldn't mind in the slightest if it's the former, but still reporting it just in case it happens to be the latter instead.

Lastly, and this one is extra strange but I think I already know what's probably causing it: some sims get a belly when they eat someone, and others do not. I'm almost certain this has something to do with me messing with Whibby-related sliders on some sims (mainly to make them EXTRA large) with the ones that can't get the belly being one's that I'm very sure I touched the sliders for, especially belly-related ones. Haven't enabled the function in the Addon menu either though, and if I try to, the setting doesn't seem to change, so I assume it's not enabling for me.[/quote]
Thanks for the reports!
1) I believe that's on my end, they're meant to change into their first Everyday outfit (until I can figure out how to "save" the previous one) but the code's not working for some reason
2) THAT'S WHAT'S CAUSING IT! I've been scratching my head over that for ages, and completely forgot that I got it to add that buff as a test if Sims return from work without any of the digest traits!
3) Not sure about that one, unless the stomach area is somehow overlapping where the belly would usually be. I do know that if you manually change Kirax's sliders, it can cause all sorts of issues with the code

whitewendigo wrote:Are the new sliders included in this mod or do we need to download them ourselves?
If not can anyone post the link for said slider and other stuff that goes with it?

The newly compatible sliders can be found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12604-butt-body-sliders-~-peachythicc-cornfed-beefy-by-whibby/, I'll add the link to the official post once the bugs are ironed out

BrandiMast wrote:Hello bees123, I was messing around with the mod and was enjoying what I had seen

Hi! This is a good idea, but unfortunately the Sims 4 engine wouldn't allow for that. The problem is that all in-game sliders can be set to 0 or 1, with 0.5 being halfway. Currently the recommended slider for this mod is Kirax's Huge-Remake, as that is about the size of a person. So when a Sim is:
- eaten, slider is set to 1
- regurgitated, slider is set to 0
- digested, slider is decreased by 0.025 every 15 game-minutes to 0
In order to get multiprey working, I'd have to either increase the slider to 2 (which is currently impossible) or use a different slider that goes further, eg. a slider that's 4x as big as the current one, and make the Eaten state increase the slider by 0.25. The problem with this is that if people want more than 4 prey, a bigger slider will be needed. The problem with BOTH of these is that as the sliders get larger, they look more jagged, as is the nature of a Sim's limited polygons
Thanks for the suggestion though, they're always welcome and I'm sure your idea could work if Macro/Micro interactions are added!

Madmaxman wrote:With the autonomy settings I can't tell whether they're enabled or disabled. The menu stays at "Enable X" after clicking and exiting the menu.

That's likely due to another bug I noticed where the code tries to apply autonomy settings to dead Sims, then checks who has the setting, realises that the number of Sims with the setting isn't the full possible population and decides that nobody has it. Will fix this soon, but for now using MCCC to delete all ghosts (prey ghosts should be ignored, let me know if they aren't) should fix this

shadowstorm1996 wrote:this is great so far, especially considering how its still in alpha! My only suggestion would be if you could make the digestion time configurable and also a "Digest to muscles" option so your sims muscle slider grows after digestion completes Keep up the great work!

Thank you! Good suggestion, I'll work on that asap!
bees123
Participator

Postby PlanktonV2 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:10 pm

what is the skill id for the vore skill
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:36 am

PlanktonV2 wrote:what is the skill id for the vore skill

The skill isn't fully implemented yet, but it's "bees123_skill_vore" if you're trying to change it via console commands
bees123
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:06 pm

I like what I'm seeing with this update, & I really have only 2 things that I think it's missing (at least for this stage in development) First, there should be an option to make auto vore only available to sims who have the pred trait. Second, I think that if digestion empties out a household (ie the prey is the last or only sim in their household) then the prey's household funds should be transferred to the pred's household.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby disguy » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:09 pm

bees123 wrote:Thanks for the reports!
1) I believe that's on my end, they're meant to change into their first Everyday outfit (until I can figure out how to "save" the previous one) but the code's not working for some reason
2) THAT'S WHAT'S CAUSING IT! I've been scratching my head over that for ages, and completely forgot that I got it to add that buff as a test if Sims return from work without any of the digest traits!
3) Not sure about that one, unless the stomach area is somehow overlapping where the belly would usually be. I do know that if you manually change Kirax's sliders, it can cause all sorts of issues with the code

Okay cool! Glad to know that these problems aren't exclusively on my end, but again, likely would've been bugs that only came about from mods I failed to update somehow clashing with the vore one had it been the case. Likewise, glad the second report in particular ended up being especially helpful! Was at a loss for a bit as to what was causing it to show up as well, but eventually noticed that my sims got it after they returned from work, each and every time.

Anyway, mod still works for the most part otherwise though, as mentioned before! I guess the third problem, in particular, will require a bit of fumbling around on my own to figure it out but if messing with the Kirax sliders has the potential to mess with the mod's code, then more than likely I'm having similar things happen with the Whibby sliders as I initally assumed. Push comes to shove, I'll just have to tone down some of that increased weight that some of my sims have through those sliders in particular...probably should've done it after having nearly half their bodies clip through their bedsheets anyway, but what can I say? I like da big ;-;
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:59 pm

anyone have any good suggestions for female nude/body mod that works fine with this vore mod?
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:58 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:I like what I'm seeing with this update, & I really have only 2 things that I think it's missing (at least for this stage in development) First, there should be an option to make auto vore only available to sims who have the pred trait. Second, I think that if digestion empties out a household (ie the prey is the last or only sim in their household) then the prey's household funds should be transferred to the pred's household.

I've added an option to toggle auto vore for the selected Sim, going to add one for the whole household soon too. I have something in the works for prey's funds, it's currently not working reliably for a multitude of reasons but it should give the played household a fraction of the prey's household funds, eg. if Prey's household has 4 members and 100,000 simoleons, 25,000 will go to the player and they will still have 75,000

disguy wrote:Okay cool! Glad to know that these problems aren't exclusively on my end, but again, likely would've been bugs that only came about from mods I failed to update somehow clashing with the vore one had it been the case. Likewise, glad the second report in particular ended up being especially helpful! Was at a loss for a bit as to what was causing it to show up as well, but eventually noticed that my sims got it after they returned from work, each and every time.

Anyway, mod still works for the most part otherwise though, as mentioned before! I guess the third problem, in particular, will require a bit of fumbling around on my own to figure it out but if messing with the Kirax sliders has the potential to mess with the mod's code, then more than likely I'm having similar things happen with the Whibby sliders as I initally assumed. Push comes to shove, I'll just have to tone down some of that increased weight that some of my sims have through those sliders in particular...probably should've done it after having nearly half their bodies clip through their bedsheets anyway, but what can I say? I like da big ;-;

Haha, I like da big too, half the reason why I made this in the first place :p
I've spent most of today testing compatibility with Whibby's sliders and I haven't noticed any issues with adding Kirax's belly to it, so if you're alright with using the vanilla sizes then that should work fine! If you want me to have a proper look into it though, feel free to send me the modified files and I'll see what I can do!

YukiArikaMuze wrote:anyone have any good suggestions for female nude/body mod that works fine with this vore mod?

Most body mods should be fine as long as the base body still has the correct sliders! I know this works with the Furry mod, WhibbyGaylord's sliders and the heavier breasts mod so it should hopefully work with others!
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:14 pm

I don't want to make a big thing of this, but since a few people have asked about it, I've made a Patreon if anyone wants to support the mod! It'll never be put behind a paywall in any capacity (ie. any version I upload will be available for free), but the Patreon is only there as an option to support me and the mod if you wish!
bees123
Participator

Postby LukanWolf » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:43 am

I fell in love with this mod the first time I saw it, but I've been having some trouble. Is this only ment to work for the female sims? I tried making it work on the males as well but its not working. Am I doing somthing wrong or did I watch the wrong video of how this mod works.
LukanWolf
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game