Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Dialogue v2.2 - Vore Dialogue for Skyrim

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:44 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:When I reinstalled from 1.2.7 to 1.2.4, problems with time of swallowing and with invisible bellies disappeared, but I still have no ability to talk with preys in my belly or with predator in which belly I am right now. But if I remove vore dialogues and all functions of devourment 1.2.4 start working correctly. What I need to do? I want to use devourment dialogues vore

So I uploaded 2.2 as a test version after making some rather drastic changes to the underlying structure of the mod, so that I could get some feedback on how well it works.

And... I have now determined that it is really really busted. I've been making a lot of progress fixing it, but there's still a bit more to do. Because of this I would suggest just using the 2.1 Version They're the same in terms of actual content, but hopefully a lot less buggy.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Re: Devourment Dialogue v2.1 - Vore Dialogue for Skyrim

Postby lolen34 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:27 am

are all off this context https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Huj ... wCYGM/edit in the mod or not then how do i get it
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:34 pm

lolen34 wrote:are all off this context https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Huj ... wCYGM/edit in the mod or not then how do i get it

To my understanding those are community suggestions for interactions, not things put in yet.
Basically it's a document where you can add any idea for an interactions between the player and NPC's that you want to see in the mod, whether they will be added is up to invidiasyren (or whoever makes the decisions for the mod)
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:50 pm

lolen34 wrote:are all off this context https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Huj ... wCYGM/edit in the mod or not then how do i get it

Hansony wrote:To my understanding those are community suggestions for interactions, not things put in yet.
Basically it's a document where you can add any idea for an interactions between the player and NPC's that you want to see in the mod, whether they will be added is up to invidiasyren (or whoever makes the decisions for the mod)

That is correct. So far, I haven't actually gotten around to putting any of them in the game yet, because all of them require some new scripting to be done. I've been primarily focused on getting the main elements for the mod in first (things like the Reveler's interactions were more of a proof of concept when I was figuring out how things worked), but I hope to start adding some more stuff like this in soon. More on that later.

For now:
New Burps and Bellies Update!
Burps and Bellies V2.1
I know most people come here for the Dialogue, but I did a massive update polishing the addon. What started as me just trying to make it so that NPC's wouldn't belch while in the middle of talking spiraled into me spending a week and a half obsessing over the mod, and polishing basically every single aspect of it, as well as doing a quick pass on some of the base Devourment functionality. I think this will eventually just become a miscellaneous addon for everything I work on that isn’t dialogue related, though it isn’t impossible that I might end up combining the two as things start to overlap. We shall see. Regardless, a lot of effort went into this (possibly a bit too much but whatever), so here’s a list of everything added in Version 2.1:
Burps
  • NPC’s will no longer burp while in the middle of speaking. Unfortunately, this does not stop them from beginning to speak while they are burping, but still.
  • Changes to burp frequency. NPC’s burp semi-randomly, but the probability of them burping increases the longer it’s been since they’ve last burped. This period is now based on the length of the last burp. After a huge belch, an NPC may wait a bit before burping again. On the other hand, an NPC may instead do a series of small burps.
  • Certain actions will usually produce large belches rather than small ones – primarily things like prey dying.
  • Burps will no longer cause digestion speed to slow or stop on occasion.
Bellies
A few changes to Belly Frequency, namely:
  • Bandit Chiefs, Forsworn Briarhearts and Orc Chiefs will always spawn with a belly.
  • Orcs have a 50% increased chance of spawning with a belly. I just like them. This stacks multiplicatively with all other bonuses.
  • Enemy factions – Bandits, Warlocks, Necromancers and Forsworn – have a 5% bonus to spawning with prey
  • There is a multiplier to the probability based on level. Specifically, at level 1, an NPC will only have half the base probability of spawning with a belly, but at level 50, an NPC will have 3 times the chance of spawning with one. The base chance now corresponds to the probability at level 4, since the majority of named NPC’s that do not scale with the player's level are level 4.
    The previous two changes will be able to be modified via the MCM when the next version of Devourment Dialogue comes out, and either feature can be disabled.
  • If an NPC spawns with living prey, eventually the prey will die, and then begin digesting.
  • Likewise, if scat is enabled, once the prey has fully been digested, the pred will shit them out.
  • These remains will have random items from specific inventories. There are seventeen different item sets corresponding to various prey that might be disposed of. The chance of what sort of prey remains might spawn depends on who the pred is. For example, a city guard has a higher chance of having eaten a bandit, a mage might have eaten one of their summons, a Jarl might shit out the remains of a noble they disliked, and Imperials and Stormcloaks have a high chance of having eaten the other. There’s even a very small chance an NPC will shit out an entire dragon corpse.
    I probably went a bit harder on this than was really necessary, but it was kind of fun to do. I think its fun to think of a bandit swallowing some unfortunate farmer, and then you discovering the end result of that.
  • There are no longer any conflicts for if an NPC that spawned with a digesting belly swallows someone (previously the belly would kind of glitch flash between two different sizes). It’s a little bit janky, but now the belly will reinflate back to full.
  • I believe I’ve finally squashed the bug where the player randomly spawns with a belly. I’ve been running around with the mod a lot, and it has yet to happen to my character, so here’s hoping.
  • When prey gets released after being in someone’s stomach, they should no longer be able to get a belly.
Other Stuff
  • Now whenever prey dies in someone’s stomach, instead of the bumps just immediately disappearing, the belly slowly goes back to being smooth again. Unfortunately, this only works if you are using morph bellies.
    The following changes are limited only to the Endo swallow spell and the reverse swallow spell. I might make changes to the base swallow spell eventually, but because it’s used in combat, it’s significantly more complicated than those two spells, and some of the changes made here might be annoying to someone who’s in the middle of the fight. However, this greatly improves swallowing via dialogue.
  • Whenever an NPC eats someone, and does not otherwise have any prey already, their belly quickly fills up over time instead of immediately appearing at max size. This might be a little bit janky because this done in the scripts for the spells themselves, so it cannot completely predict what size the belly is eventually going to be; however, it should work fine for just eating human(oid) NPCs.
  • When the player is swallowed, a sort of pseudo cutscene plays where the screen goes dark and you can hear to NPC swallowing you. Of course, this is no replacement for proper animations, but at the very least it should make the transition not quite so severe. The transition is generally long enough to where the script should finish setting up the swallow effects, but if you’re experiencing a lot of script lag, you may be stuck on a black screen for a short while, since it’s set to not go back until the player has finished being swallowed. There is a limit to how long it will wait though, in case the swallow fails for whatever reason. This will be toggleable, again when the additions to the MCM are made in the next Dialogue update.
Known Issues
  • This is less of a bug, and rather just a conflict, but if you are using a mod to make children killable, it most likely will make it so that children can spawn with bellies. I do not wish to support child vore with my mod, but most of these mods remove the Child tag from children to allow them to be killed, thus making it impossible for my mod to identify whether or not someone is a child. This also means that if you are also using a mod that changes the skeleton for children, the game will crash.

I hope you guys like everything I’ve added. I’ve put in a lot of work, but I think it turned out quite well. After this I will get back to working on the dialogue mod to begin adding new content to that. I also want to thank Cacame for originally coming up with the ideas for the burping part of the mod, and graciously allowing me to make my own version of it. You can find their stuff here: Cacame's Devourment Male and Female Addons
Last edited by Chiaroscuro on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:04 am

Now, for the future plans for the Dialogue mod. Now that the main functionality of the mod is in place, I want to start adding vore content to some of the quests, and user submitted content. However, I would also like to increase the diversity in some of the responses NPC's have to certain interactions. One of the reasons I made the submission google doc was to get some new lines for already established interactions, such as asking someone to swallow you. However, all of the responses I've got have been ideas for new interactions. That is of course very appreciated, but I would like to start adding some variety to the interactions that players will be using frequently. So I've created a new Google Doc filled with a number of dialogue choices I want to have more responses for. I'd like to have a lot of general responses, but specific ones for different factions, jobs or even specific characters would also be very fun to include. Also, I have been requested to implemented a toggle for dialogue making references to scat/disposal. It's something I had been planning on doing, so I'll probably go ahead and add the toggle in this upcoming update, at which point I will be willing to add a bit more disposal related content.

One of the final things I want to do to finish up the basic functions of this mod, is to give NPC's "memory". Basically, at the moment, if you ask someone if you can swallow them and they reject you, you can just keep asking them. In the future, I want it to work that if they say "no", and you ask again, they'll remember they said no and act as thus. If you keep asking enough times, perhaps they'll finally relent. Or perhaps they'll take drastic measures if you keep bothering them for too long.

Finally, this won't be relevant for a little while, but as I begin to add more interactions, including ones for different vore types, I'm worried about the dialogue becoming too cluttered, with far too many just general interactions. So, I'm making a poll for the following 3 options:
  • Just list the interactions as normal. A bit of clutter is fine, as long as they don't block out the vanilla Skyrim dialogue.
  • Implement a single interaction that will then go to all other vore interactions. This could either be just a single generic line of dialogue referencing vore, or even just a dialogue option that just says [Vore].
  • Add the ability to disable different generic interactions in the MCM.
Last edited by Chiaroscuro on Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:09 am

Okay, can someone tell me what the hell is going on with my poll? It's bugging the hell out, and showing options from my previous poll even though those have long been deleted.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:12 am

Well now at the very least it isn't showing any of the old options, even though the new ones are all doubled...
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:06 am

invidiasyren wrote:Okay, can someone tell me what the hell is going on with my poll? It's bugging the hell out, and showing options from my previous poll even though those have long been deleted.

I personally don't know what the issue is, but I had the same problem. Something about editing the poll of the thread will mess it up. It's been like that for years on Eka's. In fact you wrested it into on of the less bad screw ups. This is why I switched to strawpoll.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Re: Devourment Dialogue v2.1 - New Burps and Bellies Update!

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:49 pm

So I initially forgot to give people the ability to edit the Google Doc, but it should now be open to accept suggestions.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:39 pm

invidiasyren wrote:So I initially forgot to give people the ability to edit the Google Doc, but it should now be open to accept suggestions.

Nice! I'll add a couple of lines there. Also, I noticed that your forum poll might be starting to glitch out as I'm seeing double for all the options. It's a known bug that occurs when the polls are reused multiple times in a forum post (which I've run into), and the recommended workaround is to use an external strawpoll link.

Edit: Derp, I just read some of the previous posts on this page, and you already know about the issue. But yeah, I ran into the same issue, and using strawpoll is your next best bet.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Logic101 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:52 pm

invidiasyren wrote:So I initially forgot to give people the ability to edit the Google Doc, but it should now be open to accept suggestions.

Thanks for opening it up. This is a lot of fun. I'm actually kinda proud of my Paarthurnax suggestion.
Logic101
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:51 am

GooInABox wrote:Nice! I'll add a couple of lines there.

Logic101 wrote:Thanks for opening it up. This is a lot of fun. I'm actually kinda proud of my Paarthurnax suggestion.

Thank you to everyone who's been making suggestions! I've added more room for prey and pred endo responses as well as initiating dialogue with endo'd pred, since those seem to be fairly popular. Of course if any of them fill up and you want to add more, you can just extend the table yourselves. There's no hard limit, and I do like to see a variety of unique dialogue for different situations, so I like what I'm getting.

In other news, I've made Burps and Bellies v2.2 with some bugfixes. I can't say I remember everything that's been fixed, but off the top of my head:
  • There should no longer be any "Script Burp Added" spam when the player is burping.
  • Dwemer Automota apparently don't count as "Creatures", so now they've been disabled from spawning with prey and subsequently leaving a mess all over their nice Dwemer ruins.
  • Most ghosts should not spawn with bellies. Unfortunately this does not extend to unique ghosts.
  • Less of a bugfix and more just something I threw in, Werewolves can spawn with prey now. This also opens up the possibility for adding other acceptions to the "No Creatures" rule.
  • I've heard some people mention that the swallow cutscene (the black screen specifically) can cause a softlock due to skyrim dropping out of some of the scripts. I'm working on a fix for that in general, and there will be an ability to toggle it on and off via the MCM when Devourment Dialogue is in a more stable state to be released, but for now in order to disable it, you can just use the console and type "set 0BB_SwallowCutscene to 0"
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:54 am

Thank you for your help. Everything is working on 2.1 dialogue + 1.2.4 devourment. Just one problem is staying there. If I was sleeping in someone’s belly and then decided to get out from that, and after that I was also willingly swallowed, dialogue starts from words it was finished in a previous belly. Like “are you sure you’ll be ok in there for so long? It’s hard to keep my stomach not to digest you”. After that I was regurgitated because I had no dream to be digested. But when I had come to innkeeper to have a belly room, when he swallowed me, he said me same words as previous predator. Is it problem or I need to stay sometime outside from all bellies before it’ll be safe for me in there again?

What do you think about making belly rooms paid, but more expensive than normal room, for example 50 septims for 24 hours inside? So then innkeeper’ll say us about it and we can decide to go or not to go in despite our money, but if we have no money enough for next 24 days, we’ll be digested as alternative payment? And if you have good relationship with innkeeper, he can give you some time in their belly for free (but not too many, or he’ll come back to “pay or be digested”) Or not only innkeeper. Any guys we have not good enough relationship with to they get us in their bellies, will ask us about payment for not digesting us. Also idea of you have not enough health. Somebody can try to help you, offering their belly for you to regenerate or giving you one free day despite the fact they’re normally taking money for keeping you not digested.

PS. Sorry my English, it’s not my native language
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby disguy » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:31 pm

For some reason, the 2.2 version seems to make my load attempts hang, no matter which save file I'll try. I even made a fresh character, saved it, and then ran into the same exact problem with each attempt. Only figured out something seemed to be wrong with this particular version after tracing my steps back and finding myself being able to load normally after pulling the .esp out.

Could just be some very strange mod-related interaction on my end though, especially since I'm using the 1.2.4 version, but definitely curious as to whether or not others are also experiencing this issue.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:43 pm

disguy wrote:For some reason, the 2.2 version seems to make my load attempts hang, no matter which save file I'll try. I even made a fresh character, saved it, and then ran into the same exact problem with each attempt. Only figured out something seemed to be wrong with this particular version after tracing my steps back and finding myself being able to load normally after pulling the .esp out.

Could just be some very strange mod-related interaction on my end though, especially since I'm using the 1.2.4 version, but definitely curious as to whether or not others are also experiencing this issue.

Try removing the SEQ file. It should be in /Data/SEQ/. I’ve been having some weirdness go on with that because from my understanding the mod shouldn’t be working without it, and yet I haven’t seen anyone say anything about having issues with it, when all my previous versions were missing it. I tried adding it in this time, just in case, so it might have broken something, possibly to do with using Legendary vs Special Edition.

ItanParker1997 wrote:Thank you for your help. Everything is working on 2.1 dialogue + 1.2.4 devourment. Just one problem is staying there. If I was sleeping in someone’s belly and then decided to get out from that, and after that I was also willingly swallowed, dialogue starts from words it was finished in a previous belly. Like “are you sure you’ll be ok in there for so long? It’s hard to keep my stomach not to digest you”. After that I was regurgitated because I had no dream to be digested. But when I had come to innkeeper to have a belly room, when he swallowed me, he said me same words as previous predator. Is it problem or I need to stay sometime outside from all bellies before it’ll be safe for me in there again.

Similar but opposite issue. Devourment Dialogue is missing it’s SEQ file in the one posted, so to fix that in the mean time you need to go to the console and enter “setstage 000DevourmentDialogEvents 20”.

Basically all of these issues come down to me not knowing what SEQ files were when I started, and I’m still trying to understand the rhyme or reason for why in some cases they work, and in others they don’t.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby disguy » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:57 pm

invidiasyren wrote:Try removing the SEQ file. It should be in /Data/SEQ/. I’ve been having some weirdness go on with that because from my understanding the mod shouldn’t be working without it, and yet I haven’t seen anyone say anything about having issues with it, when all my previous versions were missing it. I tried adding it in this time, just in case, so it might have broken something, possibly to do with using Legendary vs Special Edition.

Nope, seems like pulling the SEQ file out didn't work either, although interesting to hear that bit about the mod supposedly needing it. I have quite a loooooot of mods installed, but have a total of only 9 files in that folder, which would increase to 10 with the one from your mod if left in the folder, so I'd be surprised to hear it's a seemingly essential file with how few mods seem to rely on it apparently. I guess I'm no modder myself though, so I certainly couldn't say for myself whether or not the mod truly needs the file, but I can confirm that previous versions (including 2.1) seemed to work as intended, so some sort of change between 2.1 and 2.2 definitely seems to be causing the loading issue.

It's peculiar too since I can start a new character just fine with seemingly normal load times; it's only once I try to reload a save, be it one from my current playthrough or this new character, that the game just seems to load infinitely.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:32 pm

Try this. I just realized that there were some changes to Devourment Dialogue that got added to Burps and Bellies instead by accident. It may have caused some problems since I'm using a very different version of DD, though I wouldn't expect it to cause loading issues.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby disguy » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:23 am

Yup, that one works, loading saves works again!

Likewise, I certainly would've expected something like that to either make the game run weird, stop it from booting up, or just crash as soon as it does starts up, especially if the accidentally-added changes are referencing things not present in the currently uploaded versions. Like I said though, could at least make a new character and nothing seemed out of the ordinary when I did. Maybe something would've happened if I had the new character get close to some NPCs, allowing the BaB mod to actually operate, but ah well.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redycter » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:46 pm

What do you think about making belly rooms paid, but more expensive than normal room, for example 50 septims for 24 hours inside? So then innkeeper’ll say us about it and we can decide to go or not to go in despite our money, but if we have no money enough for next 24 days, we’ll be digested as alternative payment? And if you have good relationship with innkeeper, he can give you some time in their belly for free (but not too many, or he’ll come back to “pay or be digested”) Or not only innkeeper. Any guys we have not good enough relationship with to they get us in their bellies, will ask us about payment for not digesting us. Also idea of you have not enough health. Somebody can try to help you, offering their belly for you to regenerate or giving you one free day despite the fact they’re normally taking money for keeping you not digested.

As for me, really interesting idea. Not sure, how to realize It, I have not as many experience in modding us I’d like to have
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Logic101 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:00 am

Not sure if you still want more quest/encounter suggestions. I don't want to put too much on your plate, but I had a couple of ideas I wanted to share

The Gourmet/ The Gourmand
Spoiler: show
The Gourmet (Balagog gro-Nolob) is an actual character but he is not revealed as such unless you play the Dark Brotherhood quest until almost the end. You have to kill him to finish the quest, but I want him to provide a unique item and a repeatable vore experience. He also doesn't wear a chef's outfit. I recommend the creation of a new character named The Gourmand who is dressed properly. He should still be an Orc. Just in case I will put introductory dialogue for both. The rest of the dialogue should work for both.

Gourmet
Player: What do you do for a living?
Balagog: Oh, I work with food and write a little.
Player: A chef that writes, are you the Gourmet by chance?
Balagog: Hush! Do you want everyone to hear? I keep my Identity a secret for a reason. |
Now that you know, what do you want?

Gourmand
Gourmand: (Initial dialogue) You are in the kitchen of the Gourmand. Enjoy the smell but do not touch or taste.
Player: Did you say you were the gourmet? Did you write that book?
Gourmand: No I am the Gourmand. I read the book of that so called Gourmet. | Fool wouldn't know good Orc food if it punched him in the mouth.

Continued
Player: Can you teach me some of your cooking secrets?
Gourmand: I haven't had the pleasure of teaching an apprentice in a while. If you do exactly as I tell you, I won't mind teaching you something. | The first lesson for every chief is gathering ingredients. Bring me butter, garlic, fire salts, moon sugar, and Black-Briar Mead. Theirs is the best.
1 Player: I'll make sure to get the best ingredients
2 Player: That's a lot, I don't have time for this.

1 Gourmand: Make sure that you do. I'll write you a list to make sure you get it all. (should make a quest can add note)
2 Gourmand: If you won't obey such a simple command, I have nothing to teach you. Return when you feel more cooperative.

Player: I have the ingredients.
Gourmand: Let me see. Hmm, these will do. Let me take these. (remove items: butter, garlic, fire salts, moon sugar mead)
Player: What is my next lesson.
Gourmand: Next you must understand food on an entirely new level. Now strip.

Player: Why?
Gourmand: The cow does not ask why it must be skinned before it is roasted. Food lays bare before preparation and so shall you. So strip.

1 Player: Fine, I will obey your teachings. (unequip everything)
R Player: I'm not stripping for food.

R Gourmand: Food obeys its chef. When you understand this we can move forward. (return items)

1 Gourmand: I picked a fine cut of meat. Now, I will apply this to your body.

Player: What is it?
Gourmand: It is my special marinade. Food is not food until it has been properly seasoned.

1 Player: At least I'll learn something about seasoning. Oh! It tingles! (apply prey marinade effect: regen health, resist acid, prevent struggling and eating for duration)
R Player: I am not putting that on me.

1 Gourmand: The meat has been seasoned and tenderized. Now time to make a proper stew. | Take this carrot and potato. Insert one in your mouth and the other in your ass. Ether way is fine. (add carrot and potato)

Player: You want me to debase myself in front of you?
Gourmand: Do you debase a rabbit when you spit roast it? The chef does it to elevate the food. Now prepare yourself.

1 Player: Food doesn't complain right? First let me nnngh. Ah, and next mph.
R Player: This is too much. I'm not going to do this to my self.

1 Gourmand: What a tasty looking dish. Now you will experience not being mere prey but MY food. | You will now crawl in my mouth and let me savour you as you enter my belly.

1 Player: Mmph mmph. (Gourmand eats player, treated as willing digestion, will be regurgitated around the same time the potion effect runs out)
R player: Puh, I am not just going to feed myself to you. We're done.

(attempting to initiate dialogue while eaten) Gourmand: Stew must simmer for quite a while. My food requires more time in my cauldron. (ends dialogue immediately)

(After regurgitation) Gourmand: Food is meant to be enjoyed and some food enjoys it too. That's enough of a lesson for today. My apprentice has done well. Bring me the same ingredients on the list I gave you and I will help you make my secret marinade. | And if you enjoyed your time as my food, there are other dishes I can help you understand.

Player: I brought the ingredients.
Gourmand: This marinade will enhance any piece of meat you put it on. Now be careful when mixing melted butter and mead. ( remove items add "Prey Marinade" potion with prey marinade effect)

Player: I wish to understand other foods
Gourmand: I was just about to prepare something for myself. Strip, then tell me, what kind of food do you wish to understand.

1 Player: I wish to understand stew. (unequip all items)
2 Player: I wish to understand pie. (unequip all items)
3 Player: I wish to understand roast. (unequip all items)
4 Player: Never mind.

1 Gourmand: Here is the carrot and potato. One in the mouth and one in the ass as always. Now I will rub this garlic on your body. Mmmm, my food looks good enough to eat. (add item carrot and potato, player eaten willing digestion, regurgitated after a short time)

2 Gourmand: I'm thinking something other than meat pie. Take these two apples. One in the mouth and one in the ass as always. Now I will glaze your body with honey. Mmmm, my food looks good enough to eat. (add items red apple and green apple, player eaten willing digestion, regurgitated after a short time)

3 Gourmand: A simple dish. Take this leek and tomato. One in the mouth and one in the ass as always. Now I will rub this salt on your body. Mmmm, my food looks good enough to eat. (add items leek and tomato, player eaten willing digestion, regurgitated after a short time)

4 Gourmand: Only spoiled food is no good for eating. Perhaps you will regain your freshness later.

Talking horse (if you manage to get animal interactions working)

Spoiler: show
Horse with a full belly giving off overworld dialogue subtitles: Hello? can anyone hear me?

Full horse: Hello? Is someone there? Can you hear me?
Player: Talking horse? That's new.
Full horse: What? No, my horse can't talk. It's me, in here, his rider.
Player: Horses don't usually eat people. How did this happen.
Full horse: I don't like spending money on inns so I usually camp outside, but it was so cold last night well...
Player: So why are you yelling? Are you being digested?
Full horse: No, he's my buddy. He wouldn't do that, but he hasn't let me out ether. Getting kind of worried he isn't planning to.

1 Player: Good luck with that.
2 Player: Do you want me to help?

1 Full horse: Well, he is keeping me safe if trapped. Hopefully I'll be out by the time I see you again.

(If talked to again) Full horse: Is that you again. Well, still trapped. ( back to previous options)

2 Full horse: Could you just sort of reach in an pull me out? I'll try to help from in here.

1 Player: *Reach in the mouth*
2 Player: *Reach in the ass*

1 Full horse: *You place your hand in the horse's mouth and find no resistance and you slide your arm in. You soon reach a limit and must place your head in as well. Your shoulders enter the throat when you finally reach into the stomach. | You manage to grab an arm and attempt to back out, but you find that you can't move backwards. You struggle and squirm but you only move forward. Soon you are swallowed completely.* (Player eaten willing safe, begin dialogue with belly rider)

2 Full horse: *You place your hand on the horse's pucker, and while the horse twitches he does not kick. You slide your arm in and soon your head and shoulders. The horse's tail hole stretches easily to accommodate. | Slipping in to your waist is much easier, and down to your knees is faster still. Only your feet remain when you reach into the stomach and your toes when you grab the rider's hand. | Before you can think of how to leave, you feel a pressure on your body pushing you out. Soon you standing next to a very wet man.* ("regurgitate" belly rider out the back if possible)

1 Belly rider: I guess horses can't let things out that way. I guess all we can do is wait to exit the same way food does. (skip time as sleeping, "regurgitate" player and belly rider out the back if possible)

Belly rider: Could have been worse I guess. At least I wasn't cold. Let me give you something for your troubles. (give leveled gold)
Logic101
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game