Vore mini stories [ver 2.914] [Unity] (PC/Android)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:55 pm

bighead wrote:I'm getting the same issue. When I try clicking on the download button, it comes up with this error
I've also got an issue when I try connecting to Patreon. It brings up a page with the following on
But when I click allow, it comes up saying the site can't be reached.

Judging by the fact that Remilia's Hunt has already been downloaded more than 100 times, others are doing fine. Most likely, the firewall or antivirus blocks the connection, thinking that it is a virus. Because after clicking on allow, an empty page should appear with the inscription "You can return to the game", it is created by the game itself automatically, but if the firewall or antivirus blocks work with the network, then the game simply cannot download or create anything. I have ideas how to solve this, but so far I can only advise you to check all programs that monitor the network for restrictions, as well as to transfer the firewall to at least moderate mode (this can be in the hard control mode).
Otherwise, wait for the next update, I will add the ability to download levels through the browser and then just tell the game where they are.

Page afrer allow: Image

Also, i check again, game see links (this error occurs if the game cannot find links in this list (which are first obtained from a file on google drive), when the network is working normally and there are no locks, it finds them): Image

While I was taking screenshots, I found one bug when connecting to patreon, after a month it may stop automatically connecting and give a connection error (for those who have already managed to connect). I think I'll release an update in a month, so that's fine. If someone has a problem that I just described pls say me, I will release the bugfix earlier. Although it shouldn't...
So, i'll update that error messages to know what going wrong
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:19 pm

Turns out bullguard was causing issues. I'd been meaning to uninstall it for a while anyways, and doing so appears to have fixed all the problems I was having. Cheers.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby HenBor » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:37 pm

bighead wrote:Turns out bullguard was causing issues. I'd been meaning to uninstall it for a while anyways, and doing so appears to have fixed all the problems I was having. Cheers.

I just don't use an antivirus for 4 years, Internet hygiene will save you, and no antivirus will help you from serious ones. I just check the entire system with Dr. Web cureit from time to time to make sure there are no Trojans
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:14 pm

I don't know if you've already tought of implementing it, but allowing the downloads to be done in the background of the game would be a real QOL improvement
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:05 pm

and could anyone tell me how I can get the last end for remilia? I have 2 UB scenes 2 OV scenes and 1 escape scene. what is the other one I should get?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby HenBor » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:18 pm

iepie122 wrote:and could anyone tell me how I can get the last end for remilia? I have 2 UB scenes 2 OV scenes and 1 escape scene. what is the other one I should get?

Attach a screenshot of the gallery, then I will tell you. And... This story has 8 endings: 4 UB, 2 OV, 2 escape
iepie122 wrote:I don't know if you've already tought of implementing it, but allowing the downloads to be done in the background of the game would be a real QOL improvement

During the development process, I considered this option, but then the player can just start the level and the code will not work correctly, so I decided to intentionally add a lock on the entire screen at the time of downloading
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby hamsterus » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:34 pm

I'm not sure how Unity works regarding this aspect, but if you say the code to download a level wouldn't work when the players starts another level, it sounds like something that can easily be solved by moving the download to another thread. That being said, I wouldn't invest too much time into that, if I were you. The downloads are pretty small and usually finish quickly so there's no real reason for it.
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

Postby HenBor » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:09 pm

hamsterus wrote:I'm not sure how Unity works regarding this aspect, but if you say the code to download a level wouldn't work when the players starts another level, it sounds like something that can easily be solved by moving the download to another thread. That being said, I wouldn't invest too much time into that, if I were you. The downloads are pretty small and usually finish quickly so there's no real reason for it.

They are already in a different thread, as the game does not hang while downloading. Just after the end of loading, the script is called, which is only on the menu scene, and when it is called at the level, there will be an error. It can be fixed, but like you said, it will take too long.
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby hamsterus » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:18 pm

Oh, it does indeed make sense. Thank you for taking the time to explain it. Things like this always go underappreciated. Props to you!!
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

Postby someonesomeone » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:35 am

Hello, I have a problem with the game, when I open it, this is how the app window looks like

https://imgur.com/a/ZAmRrjg

I tried googling for a solution but none worked, including the "Disable Display Scaling for high DPI settings" thing in the properties of the app, so I believe it's a glitch with the game itself and I'd like a way to fix it.
someonesomeone
New to the forum

Postby nullstuff » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:15 am

So, when I try to link my patreon, I get the "allow/deny" page, but clicking accept gives me a 404 error, saying "Cannot locate document : /" Am I using the wrong version or something? My Sub on patreon is active, my firewall is off, I'm not sure what could be happening. Could it have anything to do with the filehost change?
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:35 am

HenBor wrote:
iepie122 wrote:and could anyone tell me how I can get the last end for remilia? I have 2 UB scenes 2 OV scenes and 1 escape scene. what is the other one I should get?
Attach a screenshot of the gallery, then I will tell you. And... This story has 8 endings: 4 UB, 2 OV, 2 escape

Last edited by iepie122 on Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kralle » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:56 am

bad English incomming

i seem to have a unique problem that is on my side
after 4 text box it hangs up (remillia story a black screen Sana when shes attackd)
what i try:
waiting a time
Run as admin
reinstall story by game option
reinstall the whole thing

nothing works any ideas?
Kralle
New to the forum

Postby HenBor » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:30 am

nullstuff wrote:So, when I try to link my patreon, I get the "allow/deny" page, but clicking accept gives me a 404 error, saying "Cannot locate document : /" Am I using the wrong version or something? My Sub on patreon is active, my firewall is off, I'm not sure what could be happening. Could it have anything to do with the filehost change?

Most likely, similar to the commentator above, disable the antivirus or add the program to the list of exceptions. Something is blocking the creation of a web page. Without this, you can't connect to patreon. This problem will be solved when I finish the key system, so far it only works for me to open all the content and a few acquaintances for the same purpose. In the future, when I add an expiration date, I will enter them for everyone. You will only need to fill out a form at the beginning of the month in which you need to specify the nickname and through which service the subscription was, after which I will send a login/password to log in to the game in personal messages. The key will be valid until the end of the month even if you unsubscribe (I'll still get the money, so I don't mind). This is not the final version, maybe in the future I will change something
Last edited by HenBor on Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby HenBor » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:33 am

Kralle wrote:bad English incomming

after 4 text box it hangs up (remillia story a black screen Sana when shes attackd)
what i try:
waiting a time
Run as admin

nothing works any ideas?

I'm not sure I got it right, but yes, this is something new. I can only assume that there is not enough RAM (Remilia's Hunt spends about 300-400MB). Do you have at least some text before that?
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby HenBor » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:42 am

SPOILERS ALERT! If you want to find all the endings yourself, then don't open it
Spoiler: show
1) Try to find a way to escape on the first 5 questions, before Remilia decides what to do with you (you need to think very well about the answers)
2) Get into Remilia's vagina by yourself, then lick it, and then struggle
3) Try to escape from Remilia on unbirth, then try to get out
4) On questions, you should flatter Remilia as much as possible (say that you liked her and that you allow her to do what she wants). After that, tell her that you want to get into her, then just calm down.
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:40 pm

HenBor wrote:
nullstuff wrote:So, when I try to link my patreon, I get the "allow/deny" page, but clicking accept gives me a 404 error, saying "Cannot locate document : /" Am I using the wrong version or something? My Sub on patreon is active, my firewall is off, I'm not sure what could be happening. Could it have anything to do with the filehost change?

Most likely, similar to the commentator above, disable the antivirus or add the program to the list of exceptions. Something is blocking the creation of a web page. Without this, you can't connect to patreon. This problem will be solved when I finish the key system, so far it only works for me to open all the content and a few acquaintances for the same purpose. In the future, when I add an expiration date, I will enter them for everyone. You will only need to fill out a form at the beginning of the month in which you need to specify the nickname and through which service the subscription was, after which I will send a login/password to log in to the game in personal messages. The key will be valid until the end of the month even if you unsubscribe (I'll still get the money, so I don't mind). This is not the final version, maybe in the future I will change something

Alright, I've tried everything antivirus related I can think of, so I suppose I'll be waiting till then. When do you think that a manual download option/the code system will be implemented?
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby HenBor » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:40 pm

nullstuff wrote:Alright, I've tried everything antivirus related I can think of, so I suppose I'll be waiting till then. When do you think that a manual download option/the code system will be implemented?

At the moment, I plan to implement it with the release, but I will start adding things from it earlier. Keep an eye on the updates. By the way, I will think about how to fix this problem in future updates.
And also, does stories downloading?
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:41 pm

HenBor wrote:

SPOILERS ALERT! If you want to find all the endings yourself, then don't open it
Spoiler: show
1) Try to find a way to escape on the first 5 questions, before Remilia decides what to do with you (you need to think very well about the answers)
2) Get into Remilia's vagina by yourself, then lick it, and then struggle
3) Try to escape from Remilia on unbirth, then try to get out
4) On questions, you should flatter Remilia as much as possible (say that you liked her and that you allow her to do what she wants). After that, tell her that you want to get into her, then just calm down.

thank you for the pointers! I will try to get them the rest of the way myself!
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kralle » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:17 pm

HenBor wrote:
Kralle wrote:bad English incomming

what i try:
waiting a time
Run as admin

nothing works any ideas?

I'm not sure I got it right, but yes, this is something new. I can only assume that there is not enough RAM (Remilia's Hunt spends about 300-400MB). Do you have at least some text before that?

as said 4 text box
Remillia story:
Gensokyo,2002 Battle on the roof of the Mansion
Remilia Scarlet: Get it!
Reimu Hakurei: Eh?
Bam
Infinite Black screen

Sanae Story:
It was a normal day at the Moriya Shrine
Musical notes
Suddenly, There was a rustle form behind
Sanae: Hm?
frozen picture of the attack

No mouseclick no tastatur only thing i can do is closing the app.

i checkt in the taskmanager how much it uses end it is arround 650MB while it reaches during loading 1000MB but it only reaches 20% Ram capacity and that with Firefox in the background, and yes i try with nothing other than the game
so RAM shouldn be a problem although i am not really good with "finer" computer details

thats the best way i can describe.
Kralle
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game