Where should all the pudge go?! + Poll

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Select your B!

Boobs
4%
Belly
7%
Butt
5%
Boobs + Belly
4%
Belly + Butt
16%
Butt + Boobs
19%
A L L
34%
No weight gain
8%
Unlisted answer
2%

Total votes : 166

Where should all the pudge go?! + Poll

Postby creamedbytherabbit » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:07 pm

When it comes to female or feminine preds and the digestion leads to weight gain; what place is the very best place for all of the new fat to go? I know other creatures and genders have their place in a question like this, but I wanted to keep it simple and narrow it down to the main attraction. I’m also asking OVERALL - of course it’s going to depend on the character, but in order to keep this as simple as I want it to be I’m gonna have to ask you to try your best to pick a favorite!

For me personally I’d have to go with a mixture of additional belly pudge and a small yet noticeable increase in the for the butt and thighs. When it comes to an increase in size with the breasts, it’s a lot more easy for me to become overwhelmed and turned off, simply because I always am given the impression that they are now stuck with these annoying pillows that don’t even compliment their body anymore after they reach a certain size in my opinion. The same can be said for the other parts, but it’s a lot easier to “fail” with the breasts and I’d rather abide on the more consistent side. A belly and butt that shrink back to normal size after a while also seem a lot more natural and satisfying than when breasts do the same; but I’m probably one to think that because I don’t really focus on works that have that as the spotlight as often as I do with the others. It’s a preference I may or may not choose to explore.
creamedbytherabbit
New to the forum

Re: Where should all the pudge go?! + Poll

Postby Shugoki » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:32 pm

Should be evaluated on a character-by-character basis. It's no fun if everyone gains the same way.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomthefox » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Really depends on the scene. I like the idea of the prey going to the body part they like the most, subconsciously deciding. Makes for fun lines like the pred going "oh you perverts always go to my tits~" and stuff like that. And if they're unwilling or something like that, equal distribution.
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:05 pm

I like realistic weight gain. It goes pretty much everywhere.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby TW » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:54 am

For me. Weight gain is an important aspect of vore in general. The weight gain however depends on the character, I have one who is more pear shaped, so her butt/thighs/etc. tend to grow more, whereas Maddy, she tends to gain in her torso, so belly, flanks, breasts, arms, while her legs trail behind.

It's not a one size fits all, it's what fits your character. In some cases you may have a character who can control where they gain the weight (e.g. Succubus)

My preference is belly and boobs, but variety is key, especially if you want to have a pred eat a pred. ;) :gulp:
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby arcticsnow » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:53 am

"No weight gain" for me! I like the idea of a skinny pred swallowing someone, then having a big full distended stomach/abdomen while its prey is being digested, and then returning to the same weight it was before after the prey's remains are excreted. Only as much energy as the pred needs for the day gets absorbed from its meal. You wouldn't even be able to tell it's a pred from how skinny it normally looks; an incognito predator. And if the prey is unwilling, then it's even more degrading to the prey to know that it'll hardly even get used by the pred who ate it, that they got eaten more for pleasure than for sustenance.
arcticsnow
New to the forum

Postby sevensix » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:54 am

Missing option: "Bones".
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamjo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:51 pm

Unlisted answer: I like it best when it's dependent on the pred. Some have a body that likes to build fat in certain areas over others, and I just love different looking characters in general, so if their post-vore fat helps them look different to others, I appreciate it.

Also, it's so weird to even be talking about this. Yet another thing in vore I never used to be into but now sometimes I get a kick out of LOL
Jamjo
Participator

Postby blergle » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:55 pm

I'm on the "no weight gain" train. Unless the predator is eating more prey than they need all the time, in which case that weight gain would be gradual. But you don't gain weight from just eating one big meal and for some reason that bit of reality is harder for me to suspend my disbelief for than a small-throated predator bothering to choke someone down whole just for the lulz. Maybe because IRL it took me years to stop being afraid to eat more than a certain calorie limit for fear I'd wake up suddenly looking like the Goodyear blimp.
blergle
---

Postby French_snack » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:19 am

I don't like significant weight gain, but I don't mind if she gets a small but noticeable little bit of belly pudge.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Return to General Vore Discussion