God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <November update>

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:19 pm

memeology wrote:
salamoun wrote:
SirEdwardthe3rd wrote:If I may ask, is there anything planned for the slime that escaped at the slime farm? If so, how do I activate said scenario?

Yes, the event is just planned for later in the game so it will be quite a while till it results in something ^^;

Spoiler: show
How correct am I to assume that the slime will have grown a little bit?

I mean.... No spoilers!
>.>
<.<
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby memeology » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:25 pm

salamoun wrote:I mean.... No spoilers!
>.>
<.<

I'm looking forward to fighting a giant slime then!
Spoiler: show
Well, it'll be interesting to see what abilities the Protagonist will gain too.
memeology
New to the forum

Postby TheGrandMuffinMan » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:10 am

Does anyone else have Mila as a healing mage rn, I knows that's what she does but her magik goes above 1000 for me. Is that supposed to happen?
TheGrandMuffinMan
New to the forum

Postby Aslambzhik » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:46 am

I have a problem in game. When you drop in a cave, after escaping Scorpion girl, where you need to go :(
Aslambzhik
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:15 am

Aslambzhik wrote:I have a problem in game. When you drop in a cave, after escaping Scorpion girl, where you need to go :(

Top left, there should be rocks you can now blow up. If you can't interact with said rocks, you prob have a bugged version and I'd advise to redownload the game again as I released (hopefully) patched version, where it should not softlock you in that area anymore.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aslambzhik » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:18 am

Thx for answer but i just needed to enter another save. But i have a question, how i get to Elise
Aslambzhik
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:48 am

Aslambzhik wrote:Thx for answer but i just needed to enter another save. But i have a question, how i get to Elise

Go down left from Grandhol and you should find her tower there.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SirEdwardthe3rd » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:38 pm

Excuse me for bothering you, but I couldn’t help but notice a detail of the game where whenever you enter a Prison Cube, you essentially get teleported to a belly, namely the headmaster’s belly. I was wondering if there’s a way to confront her or something in the current version. If that isn’t possible, that’s totally fine. I was just curious!
SirEdwardthe3rd
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:14 am

SirEdwardthe3rd wrote:Excuse me for bothering you, but I couldn’t help but notice a detail of the game where whenever you enter a Prison Cube, you essentially get teleported to a belly, namely the headmaster’s belly. I was wondering if there’s a way to confront her or something in the current version. If that isn’t possible, that’s totally fine. I was just curious!

Nothing now but it will definitely be explored futher in the future, don't worry. ;)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xentinova » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:37 pm

Quick question, but can we get mining bombs from the cheat NeedmoreStuff?
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:14 pm

Xentinova wrote:Quick question, but can we get mining bombs from the cheat NeedmoreStuff?

I don't think so? If I recall correctly, it's not really an item to have but I can't say for sure and can't check right now ^^;
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xentinova » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:21 pm

salamoun wrote:
Xentinova wrote:Quick question, but can we get mining bombs from the cheat NeedmoreStuff?

I don't think so? If I recall correctly, it's not really an item to have but I can't say for sure and can't check right now ^^;

I see. While I have you here, in the next update can there be a way to skip the scorpion segment if you have high enough stats or take an alternate path or something? Just for variety's sake and because I think that part ruins the pacing of the game
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:39 pm

Xentinova wrote:
salamoun wrote:

I see. While I have you here, in the next update can there be a way to skip the scorpion segment if you have high enough stats or take an alternate path or something? Just for variety's sake and because I think that part ruins the pacing of the game

We'll see, the tunnel remake was definitely a sloppy addition but I don't want to remove it outright.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xentinova » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:01 pm

I hope so, it needs reworking. I'd take the force loss battle you had before to be honest
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:13 am

Xentinova wrote:I hope so, it needs reworking. I'd take the force loss battle you had before to be honest

Agreed it demonstrates the reason you need to grow in strength, right now, you are nothing of a threat until that point it could have been thought since destiny has said you will beat this new threat you cant possibly lose to there
subordinates it really gets across, you do need to become stronger and you need to watch your back
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Xentinova » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:45 pm

My thoughts exactly!
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Attention everyone!

The mansion update that has been long awaited is finally available! It's currently just barely into January 27th for me, but considering it only went over during the finalization process, I'm going to claim I finally finished an update on time. Shhhh. Let me have this.

The update is currently available on Patreon for 10-dollar donors, or in the staff channels for moderators and sponsors. If you're interested in checking it out early, please considering supporting the project, it means a lot. The full release will be available between a week and 10 days, depending on how much we need to fix (or add).

-----------------------Features-----------------------
Not every feature in the mansion is available right now, and there's more updates to the mansion coming. But for the time being, please enjoy:

- A vore themed of the mansion itself and tutorial of it's features from Viola the Head Maid.
- A plethora of scenes encountering your followers in semi randomized slice-of-life moments around the mansion common area.
- A night time exploration complete with different possible results.
- Vore, cuddles, character development, and comedy for all followers.
And new songs, architecture and hidden details galore!
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:49 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:
Xentinova wrote:I hope so, it needs reworking. I'd take the force loss battle you had before to be honest

Agreed it demonstrates the reason you need to grow in strength, right now, you are nothing of a threat until that point it could have been thought since destiny has said you will beat this new threat you cant possibly lose to there subordinates it really gets across, you do need to become stronger and you need to watch your back

The forced loss battle is still in the game at the moment, at the end of the tunnel dungeon, and although you do have a slight added excuse for your loss, I assure you we'll be readily amping up the threat of the Black Knight and his forces.

For what it's worth, we understand the flaws of the chase sequence and are going to keep working to fix it, even if it means reworking the sequence. The overall dungeon however, isn't going to be cut.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:14 pm

I see, well god luck.
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <February update>

Postby salamoun » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:40 am

updoot
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game