Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby SkydiverRed » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:40 pm

Plz help me.. everytime I escape from white haired girl I get a black screen.
SkydiverRed
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:26 pm

SkydiverRed wrote:Plz help me.. everytime I escape from white haired girl I get a black screen.

The actual game is pretty buggy. So getting one or two black screens here and there is quiet a common occurence.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGiant » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:58 pm

Hey people,

I want to continue developing this and got permission from ninja0 and generalr, but that's a lot of work and I'm quiet busy at the moment. So I can't and don't want to handle everything myself and am searching for people who want to see and work on a continuation of shrinking fun. Another puprose of a team is that the game is nomore depending on just one person. There'll be rules how the developing can be continued even if one or two people go inactive.
There is work suiting anybody. So don't shy away and leave me a PM if you're interested.

A little introduction of what's the actual circumstances and my future plans.
We have the halfway done game made with RPG maker MV with quiet a few bugs. I don't want to try to continue deving from where the game stopped.
Surely some of you also know Tiny Misadventures and saw some "similar" images in both games. That's because the devs of TMA where also part of shrinking funs devs team and we got to an agreement that the images used in TMA will be changed but, untill we have fitting images to replace them, they will stay as placeholders. I also got a debugging version folder from generalr with some content not included in the actual game, which has to checked out, too.
Also I want to change the map quiet a bit but still recognizable as shrinking fun. Moving from RPG maker MV to MZ is something I consider, too.
My future plans include a logical lore, dating sim components, minigames, animations and real time action to list a few. I also want the game to be commercially distributable. That is not so I can demand money for the game but the possibility for people who want to support the game financially to do that.

What needs to be done?
Discord: I already created a discord server which has to be set up. I checked it a bit out but I'm new to discord and would appreciate if there are people who have maybe a bit knowledge about discord and could set up the server. Afterwards I'll need some mods, too.
Art: I want that images in the game to have permissions from the owner and artist to be used and altered to be fitting for shrinking fun including commercial purposes. So one task which can be done by anybody is organizing our already used images. We already know that some images have to be replaced and naturally we also ned new art for new content. I would prefer to have some artist making new art for shrinking fun directly than searching for images fitting it's purpose and fulfilling the requierements but both are possible. Also latter can be done by anybody again.
Voices: That's at least at the moment something pretty dificult to accomplish but I'll state it anyways. I really really want this and who knows, right?
Sounds: This is not so important. Could also do it completely without someone dedicated for it but would be really nice to have somebody taking care of these if needed.
Developing: Developers will need at the moment at least RPG maker MV. There is no need for prior experience neither in RPG maker nor programming languages but MV and MZ are written in javascript and having some knowledge about anyone of those can boost the efficiency and possibilities. But what is a must have is good documentation habits.

I hope there are some other people eager to put some effort into this because I really want to see more of this. I like the other games really much to but this was and is the one which enchanted me the most.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyler1999 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:31 am

Ran into a bug where the screen freezes. I shrunk from rita and then listened in on the conversation between the white haired girl and three black haired girls, then went to the lounge and listened in on the conversation between rita and becky and thats where it froze
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyler1999 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:55 am

also got to "the lord of progression and it sent me to a black screen. I hace yet to get erica, yana, and the left and right keys don't work to struggle in alice's boobs
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby tanker1992 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:27 am

What has been added to this game after the orgianl creator stoped updating this havent looked on here for a long time
tanker1992
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:13 am

Tyler1999 wrote:Ran into a bug where the screen freezes. I shrunk from rita and then listened in on the conversation between the white haired girl and three black haired girls, then went to the lounge and listened in on the conversation between rita and becky and thats where it froze

It looks like I didn't get to see everything of the game because that doesn't sound familiar but that's quite possible. Anyways you'll sadly have to live with those bugs because the former dev quit. I asked him to have be the new dev but I don't want to just go on and trie to add to or solve things from the current version.

tanker1992 wrote:What has been added to this game after the orgianl creator stoped updating this havent looked on here for a long time

I don't get your question. Sorry. Do you mean with original creator generalr from this thread (second dev) or TheNinja0 (creator of SF)? Following that do you mean what I added to the game? I didn't add anything and sadly it will stay like that for some time. There is much to do. On page 67 of this thread i wrote something concerning that. I found some people helping me but it still will quite some time before you get any update at all. Sorry for that, but I'm also quite busy and the workload is not small.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby tanker1992 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:22 pm

Well i thought there were people updating before
tanker1992
New to the forum

Postby Tyler1999 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:26 am

is there a way to get in the black haired girl? she says "it's not in the cards right now" so I'm guessing it was for a later date
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 can someone give me a save file

Postby Analcoremclover » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:09 am

I need a save file after beating ritas boob crush scene trying to get to the the av scene but can never beat rita would be greatly appreciated
Analcoremclover
New to the forum

Postby Analcoremclover » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:14 am

I wish the person who made this game would continue it is an impressive game I rate it over shrink exp and tiny adventures just wish there was just a little more av there's one scene of av but I can't get past rita's boob crush scene hell I'd actually pay the guy who made this to continue
Analcoremclover
New to the forum

Postby Bubbles2O8 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:41 am

How do i get upstairs and down stairs, im stuck on the main floor
Bubbles2O8
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:27 am

Bubbles2O8 wrote:How do i get upstairs and down stairs, im stuck on the main floor

u can't, there is nothing
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bubbles2O8 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:39 pm

Is there someone updating the game
Bubbles2O8
New to the forum

Postby Jackamoco22 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:47 am

No sadly not :(
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby AGiant » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:39 pm

Well. This game will not get any updates as it is, but I decided to work on it with both former devs permission. It will just take really much time. I want to move on to a new software and need to recreate the game and much more. But somebody and a few more are working on it even if slowly.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby ehur » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:11 am

If you're looking to continue the project, restarting from scratch is probably the best route. I took a look behind the scenes with a free trial of RPG maker, and it's a bit of a knotted mess. No offense to the former devs, I know how these things go.
Events are layered like a cake and I'm sure that's where a lot of the battle-related bugs come from.

Are you planning on using a new version of RPG maker, or something else? If you find an engine that's free to use, it's probably more likely that you'll be able to drum up extra help.
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby AGiant » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:04 pm

I was thinking about moving to RPG maker MZ. Those where also my thoughts but than I would literally need to start from scratch. Like this I could move a bit easier and could also use the ressources. I also have not much but some experience with RPG maker. So I don't wanted to move really to a completely new software but if there are some people who haw the know how, motivation and time to invest into SF just step forward.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:50 pm

AGiant wrote:I was thinking about moving to RPG maker MZ.(...) I also have not much but some experience with RPG maker. So I don't wanted to move really to a completely new software but if there are some people who haw the know how, motivation and time to invest into SF just step forward.

I won't mind helping, but helping with RPG maker isn't my thing to work it out (Plus, I don't have either of RPG makers, so I'm flat broke-).
I'm very enthusiastic about the game, and I made a tiny Prototype with Shrinking Fun Assets using Ren'py. However, if you happen to make a remaster version with only RPG maker, then I wish you good luck on the project. :-D
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AGiant » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:21 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
AGiant wrote:I was thinking about moving to RPG maker MZ.(...) I also have not much but some experience with RPG maker. So I don't wanted to move really to a completely new software but if there are some people who haw the know how, motivation and time to invest into SF just step forward.

I won't mind helping, but helping with RPG maker isn't my thing to work it out (Plus, I don't have either of RPG makers, so I'm flat broke-).
I'm very enthusiastic about the game, and I made a tiny Prototype with Shrinking Fun Assets using Ren'py. However, if you happen to make a remaster version with only RPG maker, then I wish you good luck on the project. :-D

Thx :D
We'll see what the future holds for us but getting such messages helps, too. ;D
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game