Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Postby Asafen » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:22 pm

To get off the first planet you need to get the ship in the lower right working with fuel storage and a nav console. To progress past the first solar system you need to get a warp drive, which you can either buy the blueprints of from the traders near the sun, or buy it outright for significantly more money. The second planet has the some stuff worth a lot to them, as do the derilects farther out. Within those places, you can generally get directions from the NPCs for where to go next.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:46 pm

Asafen wrote:To get off the first planet you need to get the ship in the lower right working with fuel storage and a nav console. To progress past the first solar system you need to get a warp drive, which you can either buy the blueprints of from the traders near the sun, or buy it outright for significantly more money. The second planet has the some stuff worth a lot to them, as do the derilects farther out. Within those places, you can generally get directions from the NPCs for where to go next.

i placed the teleporter thing, how do i use it?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Crazyman536 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:22 am

UBFanDrake wrote:
Asafen wrote:To get off the first planet you need to get the ship in the lower right working with fuel storage and a nav console. To progress past the first solar system you need to get a warp drive, which you can either buy the blueprints of from the traders near the sun, or buy it outright for significantly more money. The second planet has the some stuff worth a lot to them, as do the derilects farther out. Within those places, you can generally get directions from the NPCs for where to go next.

i placed the teleporter thing, how do i use it?

You fly to the spot you were told by an npc, then click on the warp button (been a while since I played, so I can't remember the exact name). an important thing to keep in mind, have access to plenty of food, I've had the warp kill me because it takes a decent bit of in game time.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snorlaxkid » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:14 pm

I know this sounds harsh, but I still really feel this game needs an option to skip the intro sequence, or at least a built in save that jumps to when you've reached space for the first time. Fixing the ship on the first planet is still a frustrating grind and really ruins the game when I have to restart everytime a save is no longer compatible with the new version.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby milo4x » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:32 am

Snorlaxkid wrote:I know this sounds harsh, but I still really feel this game needs an option to skip the intro sequence, or at least a built in save that jumps to when you've reached space for the first time. Fixing the ship on the first planet is still a frustrating grind and really ruins the game when I have to restart everytime a save is no longer compatible with the new version.

It really is very, very easy to cheat in this game, you know.

Go into assets, data, perks, you can change the values to make one of the starting perks have all the stats, if you want.

Or you can go into recipes and edit any of them with any old text editor to be unlocked by default and require only one scrap to make 100 of them (from what i can tell recipes require a component or they'll crash the game so you can't make them free, maybe?). You can even create new xml files and copy and paste the 'template' from another file to create recipes that give you scrap, fabric, or any of the other basic materials.

Go into items, and you can change the basic knife to be a ranged weapon with infinite ammo and one hit kill, or the harness to let you carry 2000 weight and have massive protection from everything, or for any of the vore injections to give you a million experience.

If you really want to get complex you can even go into the files of the ships and their widgets and change their shape (internal), stats, give them extra weapon/utility/general slots, and so on and so forth.

If you just want to get a boost past the initial stage rather than make the entire game a breeze, you could make it so a little care package of items and equipment is placed on the ground in the escape pod you spawn in. Just poke around in the files a bit, it's pretty easy to figure out.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby nukers1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:12 pm

Is it possible to be played on mobile?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:04 pm

nukers1 wrote:Is it possible to be played on mobile?

Nope. And the java engine outright can't be ported to mobile. even the unity version(which is way way far from being complete for those curious) would be an absolutely incredible chore to port. I get there's like..one..vore game on mobile, but building for mobile is hard and enforces design constraints.
darkevilme
---

Postby NightRoller » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:54 am

If you are looking for games that can be played on mobile, might I suggest this game made by HeroMC? https://fightfuckfeed.me/
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby CronoDragon » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:09 pm

How do you run Nomad

When unzipping the file is goes to my Internet Explorer, Are there other programs I can us to run it and are safe to run?
CronoDragon
New to the forum

Postby bobthemailman21 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:02 pm

CronoDragon wrote:How do you run Nomad

When unzipping the file is goes to my Internet Explorer, Are there other programs I can us to run it and are safe to run?

That's odd that it's opening a .jar file in Internet Explorer...but that's not the right file. You want to run "run.bat" (or just "run" if you have file extension names disabled.) Running nomad.jar on its own however SHOULD work, but if it isn't and it's trying to open in Internet Explorer then then you may not have Java installed properly.
If you don't, you can get it here: https://www.java.com/en/download/
bobthemailman21
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:28 am

You might need to update your Java if the game won't run. Thats the number one problem solver when the game wont run.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Zavvnao » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:23 pm

what is the difference between the muiltiple versions in the zip file?
Zavvnao
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Just4comments » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:34 pm

What perk is needed to craft the space bar? I don’t see any “skill” stat or perk in my menu, but I could be missing something.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zavvnao » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:56 pm

I want to try, but don't know which version out of the many in the file to use.
Zavvnao
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Crazyman536 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:10 pm

Zavvnao wrote:I want to try, but don't know which version out of the many in the file to use.

Are you referring to java or the game? If you meant the game, there should only be one version, unless you downloaded the folder instead of an individual version. The games current build according to the download sites is 343C, which will be the one with the most content.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:35 am

After beating up Sienna she proposes me to meet her boss, but I don't know where I'm supposed to go and if it's actually in the game yet ?
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Just4comments » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:33 pm

So I scrounged up enough gold to get a ship unburied, but the workers don’t seem to be moving towards the ship. Do they need to be close to the ship to unbury it?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby ELSCHNY » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:15 am

Probably somene already answered what I'm about to ask but I couldn't find it, I don't know how to start the game, I pressed the file with the name run, that opens de cmd then press enter and it always close, someone knows how to open the game?
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby Just4comments » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:49 am

ELSCHNY wrote:Probably somene already answered what I'm about to ask but I couldn't find it, I don't know how to start the game, I pressed the file with the name run, that opens de cmd then press enter and it always close, someone knows how to open the game?

You don’t type anything in the text thing that opens up, just wait and another window will pop up with the actual game.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby Just4comments » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:30 am

Is there a way to create crafting recipes for items that don’t have them?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game