Vore rpg 'Gluttony' version 1.0 complete

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore rpg 'Gluttony' version 1.0 complete

Postby Saesalen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:54 am

Hey guys, it's taken me awhile as life stuff has gotten in the way, but I finally finished the first version of the game which includes the first few towns. Though, I'm still making tons of changes, so if you have any ideas or things you see a problem with, be sure to let me know. I'm not too confident in the battle system, and to be honest not a whole lot of work went into it, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments. Also, I might figure out how to get bellies and gurgling sounds to work in the next version, I'm not sure though.

The story: This game takes place in the land of Vensmouth. In Vensmouth, high-skilled warriors have the ability to devour others, though it is rarely used. Queen Archabella was the exception to that rule, as she devoured anyone any chance she could. When she rose to power as Queen, her and her armies ravaged and tore through towns and villages of innocent people and she ate all that opposed her. Soon, she became so gluttonous, she went mad and has been locked away inside her castle ever since, awaiting the day she gains her sanity back, and can rule Vensmouth again. The story begins decades after the attacks, except the culture of gluttony seems to be stronger than when before Archabella rose to power. You play as Maia, an adventurer from a small town with a heart of gold who wants nothing more than to banish evil... in her stomach. Maia has a serious problem with gluttony, and as the story goes on, her gluttony becomes stronger and stronger, meaning even though she wants to do the right thing deep down, sometimes she might eat someone she never meant to. Though, most choices are up to the player. Along the way, she meets demons, lamias, centaurs, goblins, dragons, ghosts, vampires and all sorts of wild things, and depending on your choices to eat the enemy, or set them free will have an impact on the game down the line.

Contains only oral vore in this version, other kinds to come.

Download links-

Mega link: https://mega.nz/folder/xvAHDCwK#QvvNsdlb9fBt_NzMf3PiwA
Mega zip folder link: https://mega.nz/file/IjpmnIRZ#8r3YyQ0rQ ... X39zX2VtpM
Mediafire link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tcbeq32f1hi98/Gluttony
Mediafire zip folder link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9tvtyuzb ... 9.zip/file

Hope you guys like it!
Last edited by Saesalen on Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore rpg 'Gluttony' version 1.0 complete

Postby TeritheSwallower » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:01 am

My oh my this game sounds quite interesting. I'll be looking forward to sending everyone down my gut with a belch~ Maybe even the queen if she's one who is devourable :-D
TeritheSwallower
New to the forum

Postby Saesalen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:13 am

TeritheSwallower wrote:My oh my this game sounds quite interesting. I'll be looking forward to sending everyone down my gut with a belch~ Maybe even the queen if she's one who is devourable :-D

She will be devourable, but you’ll definitely end up in her gut a few times trying to fight her lol
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:17 am

Well this sounds super intriguing. Colour me interested!
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:43 am

another new game should be fun to test. Just a recommendation though it helps people on their preferences if you state in the OP the kind content that's in the game, what could be in future updates, and what absolutely won't appear in future updates. Let's people know what they're getting into and if it hits a red flag on preferences they don't run into it by accident
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby TeritheSwallower » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:48 am

Hmmm, this is interesting. So, a few things to note:

The Naga has quite a ton of health, I'm assuming they're suppose to be an enemy later in the game that you contront? Or just inflated stats.

I've went on over to the city of Memtai to find the thief, however, all of the npc's there aren't the thief, leaving one more npc to chat with that is bugged to start off with. Entering the blue haired npc's room will lock you of movement because Maia hasn't respawned inside of it.
TeritheSwallower
New to the forum

Postby Saesalen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:56 am

The_Prof wrote:another new game should be fun to test. Just a recommendation though it helps people on their preferences if you state in the OP the kind content that's in the game, what could be in future updates, and what absolutely won't appear in future updates. Let's people know what they're getting into and if it hits a red flag on preferences they don't run into it by accident

My bad, I’ll edit it
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saesalen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:01 am

TeritheSwallower wrote:Hmmm, this is interesting. So, a few things to note:

The Naga has quite a ton of health, I'm assuming they're suppose to be an enemy later in the game that you contront? Or just inflated stats.

I've went on over to the city of Memtai to find the thief, however, all of the npc's there aren't the thief, leaving one more npc to chat with that is bugged to start off with. Entering the blue haired npc's room will lock you of movement because Maia hasn't respawned inside of it.

The lamia I wanted to make challenging, I beat her in 1-2 tries in my play throughs, but if people are having trouble with her I’ll lower her up. The thief is at the 2nd floor of the inn up the stairs, and I can’t believe I didn’t notice the movement bug haha, the blue haired guy isn’t important right now, he has like one line of dialogue currently, I wasn’t even sure I’d i was gonna include him or not, but I have plans for him later though the movement bug is an easy fix, just a little mistake I made.
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delennd » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:19 am

Is there a way to sleep/heal?
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saesalen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:26 am

Delennd wrote:Is there a way to sleep/heal?

It autoheals after every fight
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delennd » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:29 am

I am low health from fighting the guard in Vancira and I'm too low to fight the kitsune
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saesalen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:49 am

Delennd wrote:I am low health from fighting the guard in Vancira and I'm too low to fight the kitsune

It should be fixed if you download the new version
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saesalen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:51 am

All previously mentioned issues should now be fixed
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kreate48 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:00 am

Great work so far, interested to see where this goes
Kreate48
New to the forum

Postby bledthorn » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:53 am

2 quick questions here are these 2 things bugs? the first is after beating the kitsune you dont gain any xp or lvls is that intentional? and the longsword you get you cant seem to equip is that a bug?
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlackWillow73 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:19 pm

2 quick questions here are these 2 things bugs? the first is after beating the kitsune you dont gain any xp or lvls is that intentional? and the longsword you get you cant seem to equip is that a bug?

im having the same issue
one disaster bisexual ready for a meal
BlackWillow73
New to the forum

Postby Saesalen » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:06 pm

bledthorn wrote:2 quick questions here are these 2 things bugs? the first is after beating the kitsune you dont gain any xp or lvls is that intentional? and the longsword you get you cant seem to equip is that a bug?

You don’t get xp for any of the fights, I decided to just give the player gold and allow them to purchase higher stat weapons and spells and hp increases as the game goes on, but I might change that. The not being able to equip the long sword is a mistake I’ll have to fix, thanks for letting me know
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby kiriaflurry » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:22 pm

I checked the second floor of the inn, couldn't find anyone except that demon girl.
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:29 pm

can you put it on mediafire?
vgove
Participator

Postby daeway » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:46 pm

So a game where you play as a badass heroine that gobbles up bad guys?
daeway
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game