Vore rpg 'Gluttony' version 1.0 complete

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore rpg 'Gluttony' version 1.0 complete

Postby gamer210 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:06 am

So it just the start then we’ll if your unsure of story direction just make a flow chart of regions country’s so the map layout can maintain a general idea NPC’s an enemy’s in towns and dungeons alike.
My thought is if you can decide witch places holds lamias harpies cat & wolf girls an maybe even bunny girls some story and side would write themselves PS beside lamias centaur slime an spider girls all seem classics in the vore games I played :gulp:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby knonme21 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:03 am

So I kept seeing a bunch of people here talking about meeting some demon? But for the life of me I walked though everything I could see in the game and couldn't find them. The only thing close is the creepy doll on the second floor of the inn but it just has a 'It's creepy I should leave it alone' text box when I interact with it
knonme21
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:44 am

knonme21 wrote:So I kept seeing a bunch of people here talking about meeting some demon? But for the life of me I walked though everything I could see in the game and couldn't find them. The only thing close is the creepy doll on the second floor of the inn but it just has a 'It's creepy I should leave it alone' text box when I interact with it

Talk to everyone upstairs. You'll find out who it is.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby knonme21 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:11 am

Enteresting wrote:
knonme21 wrote:So I kept seeing a bunch of people here talking about meeting some demon? But for the life of me I walked though everything I could see in the game and couldn't find them. The only thing close is the creepy doll on the second floor of the inn but it just has a 'It's creepy I should leave it alone' text box when I interact with it

Talk to everyone upstairs. You'll find out who it is.

got someone complaining about tummy grumbles. a girl complaining about fire smell. guy complaining about stressful business and not wanting to live. And a guy saying it's a nice place/town. I'm guessing the girl is a hint but like, no one says anything different on subsequent talks?
knonme21
New to the forum

Postby Iosys » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:46 pm

Very interesting game, I'll definitely keep my eye out for future updates.

Looking forward to it :)
Iosys
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:49 pm

What kind of vore you'll include? Like oral, anal, unbirth, underage prey/pred, soul vore, etc...
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saesalen » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:13 pm

daeway wrote:In many of the RPGs I play here, there is a bit of skill involved required to beat the monsters and defeating them is super satisfying! However, in this game, it's just an exchange of blows. Spam the Fire Blast and the enemy will eventually fall. And that is fine, I am mostly here to see how Maia's story goes and who she eats along the way.

And that's another thing, "seeing" what she eats. There are no still frames, no sounds, and only a few lines of text for the vore in the game. The thing about Vore is that it is quite a spectacle. Sure, eating a sandwich is kind of mundane, but an armored heroine using her raw strength and incredible physique to gobble up a lamia bigger than her whole and alive is some pretty awesome stuff! And we got to see none of it.

Lastly, I like Maia. My favorite scene with her is when she reaches out to the gentleman in the bar and gains a new friend in the process. It is especially better that while she is talking to him, her tummy rumbles and she is briefly embarrassed. The guy offers to make her a meal, she obliges, and wolfs down the meal in seconds. The more scenes we have of Maia being her friendly and hungry self would be an absolute treat!

So i have some questions:

Are the fights going to get harder?

Are the vore scenes going to have images and sounds?

Why a demon? I'm a little confused as to what the demon's purpose is seems that Maia is already conflicted by gluttony. Does Maia have to face the demon at the end of her journey and choose whether to eat the demon and hold all the damned souls in her belly, or spare her and even though her contract is broken, she continues to do stuff?

As I said, not much work went into the battle system and it needs tuning. And as I’ve said earlier, I’ll try to make the vore scenes better.
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saesalen » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:19 pm

Souls6 wrote:What kind of vore you'll include? Like oral, anal, unbirth, underage prey/pred, soul vore, etc...

I’ll do some soul with Elaria, some absorption, tail vore, giant mouth on body part, and maybe anal vore.
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saesalen » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:22 pm

Iosys wrote:Very interesting game, I'll definitely keep my eye out for future updates.

Looking forward to it :)

I’m glad you enjoyed it
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby DroolingPred » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:36 pm

This is intriguing. Looking forward to updates. Especially once we can corrupt the main character and get really voracious. I feel that you have laid out hints that we will soon be able to start eating people using flimsy excuses or for petty misdeeds.

I think some of your areas, especially your interior spaces, are unnecessarily large. The walk to the lake in the very beginning, for instance, traverses several screens with nothing to do but walk, and after the fight you have to walk back.

I see that your fight balance is very tight. You may want to consider an alternative on the Game Over screen that allows the player to retry faster - if they die just put them at the entry of the map and reset any map events that would lock them into a bad end (such as telling the farmer about his thieving roommate).

I'm not sure what you are planning for advancement since I didn't level up or find any gear while playing. Getting stronger after a meal is something I really enjoy about these rpgm vore games.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Saesalen » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:09 am

DroolingPred wrote:This is intriguing. Looking forward to updates. Especially once we can corrupt the main character and get really voracious. I feel that you have laid out hints that we will soon be able to start eating people using flimsy excuses or for petty misdeeds.

I think some of your areas, especially your interior spaces, are unnecessarily large. The walk to the lake in the very beginning, for instance, traverses several screens with nothing to do but walk, and after the fight you have to walk back.

I see that your fight balance is very tight. You may want to consider an alternative on the Game Over screen that allows the player to retry faster - if they die just put them at the entry of the map and reset any map events that would lock them into a bad end (such as telling the farmer about his thieving roommate).

I'm not sure what you are planning for advancement since I didn't level up or find any gear while playing. Getting stronger after a meal is something I really enjoy about these rpgm vore games.

I'll take these into consideration, thank you.
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:22 am

To sate a question that's been on my mind, are you using any scripts in this game?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Saesalen » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:20 am

Enteresting wrote:To sate a question that's been on my mind, are you using any scripts in this game?

No, but maybe in the future
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:37 am

Posting to watch for an update. I haven't quite played much but I probably will once this has been polished a little.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saesalen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:51 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:Posting to watch for an update. I haven't quite played much but I probably will once this has been polished a little.

Right now I’m completely reworking the battling, adding more sidequests and chances to get items/gold, adding more items and skills to learn, adding sidequests, adding lots of interactability, making the vore scenes better (trying to get bellies in), along with adding new areas and characters, and advancing the story further. I’m essentially polishing/expanding the game while adding a bunch more to it at the same time.
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:26 pm

Sounds good! Can't wait!
daeway
Participator

Postby Qfrostah » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:47 am

Not to press you at all but do you have any updates or a time you think it’ll be ready by?
Qfrostah
New to the forum

Postby Saesalen » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:59 am

Qfrostah wrote:Not to press you at all but do you have any updates or a time you think it’ll be ready by?

It’s still coming, but I’m not working on it all that much right now. Most of the update is already done and took way less time than I thought it would though. Still some stuff to do and polish, but it shouldn’t be that long until it comes out.
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Postby VrangrGata » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:03 pm

it would be so fucking nice to have the game compressed, since its so annoying to download more than 700 files...
VrangrGata
New to the forum

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:19 pm

VrangrGata wrote:it would be so fucking nice to have the game compressed, since its so annoying to download more than 700 files...

Click the download as zip button near the top above the files, it'll compress it for you.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game