A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Postby oppi » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:19 pm

A Way Back Home

Hey guys! Welcome!
A Way Back Home is a game I've been working on for quite some time now.
The scenes are VERY player as pred focused. About 90% of the scenes are player as pred.
Please excuse my english grammar, as it's not my native language, I tend to make mistakes sometimes.

Now to the game:

The story evolves around a girl named Pri, short for Pricilla. She's been kidnapped by an evil corporation that used her as
a guinea pig to test their new product on, which transformed/mutated her into a foxgirl. The foxgirl part of the mutation
was completely unintentional, aswell as the other "side effects". Pri's hunger has grown significantly..
In addition to that comes the loss of memory. Pri can't remember who she is and where she comes from.
All she knows is.. Well, that she's quite hungry! :gulp:
But maybe.. You will find out!

The game contains:
Spoiler: show
Female Pred, Female Prey, Oral Vore, Unwilling Vore, Willing Vore, Multiple Prey, F/F, F/m, F/f, F/FF, digestion, observer

Controls:

PageUp button shows a picture of Pri's current weight stage.
PageDown button shows a picture of Pri's current prey when digesting. Doesn't work for all the scenes yet.

Pri's 6 weight stages

Currently there are over 60 scenes.
Some scenes can have a different outcome, depending on the choices you make.
Most scenes are a little hidden. Maybe there are a few that are quite hard to find... We'll see.

A few pictures:

MainMap (Modern World)

Zenidore

Credits:
I borrowed a mawshot from Vaderaz Here a link to his profile: https://aryion.com/g4/user/Vaderaz
New Quest log: VisuMz_2_QuestSystem

Change log:

Changelog:
- Changed little pred scene (Pri can now eat her mom too after she ate the little pred "Jenny" Can be found in the north part of the starting town)

- New Questline: After eating the bunny maid that works at the inn, the innkeeper needs a new maid. Head to the left part of the town and visit the maid school!

- New Scene: Pri noms one of the beach girls.

- New Scene: Pri gurgles a random girl that joined the beach girls

- New Scene: Pri stuffs her stomach with 4 tasty girls!

- New Scene: Pri eats the horse lady (innkeeper) after she ... her.

- New tiny scene ? eats Pri.

- New Observer Scene: Shark girls eats Dani (random girl that joined the beach girls)

- Added a few new maps

- Added a little dungeon

- Tried out something new to display Pri's prey inside her tummy

- Added a new character sprite for multiple prey.

- Added new pictures for Pri when 3+ prey inside her belly.

I hope you guys like the new content!

You can download the game here(Windows):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ge021pse ... n.zip/file

And the MAC Version:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9g1kblrk ... n.zip/file

Guide: Big thanks to mistermadness
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jmt570ht ... e.pdf/file

I had a lot of fun making this.. I hope you guys like it!

The game will always be free to play, but if you want to support my work and play early access updates.
Then check out my patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=42658105
Last edited by oppi on Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:16 am, edited 42 times in total.
oppi
Participator

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG)

Postby vgove » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:22 pm

looks interesting
vgove
Participator

Postby Shugoki » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:22 pm

Sounds promising, but the game freezes up whenever I try to interact with objects, and there's no way out.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:25 pm

can you put it on mediafire?
vgove
Participator

Postby oppi » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:56 pm

can you put it on mediafire?

Done.

Sounds promising, but the game freezes up whenever I try to interact with objects, and there's no way out.

Thank you for telling me. I checked and it appears to happen in the starting room. I don't know why it happens so I just deleted the buggy interactions.
The new link contains the fixed version.
oppi
Participator

Postby DroolingPred » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:06 pm

This is awesome. Shows way more polish than I expect for a first release, not a single showstopper. Found only a couple of issues:

Interacting with the object in the lower right of the first room displays a blank text box and seems to lock up.
Interacting with the collapsed person in the gym area causes them to change sprites for a moment.
The start tile for the Hannah's Attic map is out of bounds.
The picture for Hannah's sister didn't load when I fought her in the boxing match, and caused a crash at the end of the fight, but the autosave successfully loaded up after the end of the fight.
At the forest camp, if you eat the girl in the tent, you can go back into the tent after you finish digesting her and she will be there.

This game really hit the spot for me, I love these power fantasy romps where the game is about finding all the food. The internal shots of the eaten prey are awesome, I love seeing their expressions of embarrassment, dread, and pleasure.

In terms of the English, there were only small errors. I could look back through if you want them listed out. The one that stood out most to me was the misspelling of lingerie.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby oppi » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:35 pm

This is awesome. Shows way more polish than I expect for a first release, not a single showstopper. Found only a couple of issues:

Interacting with the object in the lower right of the first room displays a blank text box and seems to lock up.
Interacting with the collapsed person in the gym area causes them to change sprites for a moment.
The start tile for the Hannah's Attic map is out of bounds.
The picture for Hannah's sister didn't load when I fought her in the boxing match, and caused a crash at the end of the fight, but the autosave successfully loaded up after the end of the fight.
At the forest camp, if you eat the girl in the tent, you can go back into the tent after you finish digesting her and she will be there.

This game really hit the spot for me, I love these power fantasy romps where the game is about finding all the food. The internal shots of the eaten prey are awesome, I love seeing their expressions of embarrassment, dread, and pleasure.

In terms of the English, there were only small errors. I could look back through if you want them listed out. The one that stood out most to me was the misspelling of lingerie.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and the reported issues!
The bugs and the misspelled lingerie are fixed.
The tent girl's respawn is not a bug. At the moment every scene is replayable. This might change in the future, but I like the possibility to repeat scenes without reloading.
oppi
Participator

Postby NightRoller » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:42 pm

This looks really cool! You can count on me to put it on my list to try, and I can't wait to see what things you improve on it in the future (if you plan to improve it, that is).
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby SJ777 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:05 pm

Can't get the game to run, at best it opens a window but it's just completely black and stuck in perpetual loading.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby joe26 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:14 pm

Great game so far, its shaping up to look pretty damn good! I have ran into one problem that I don't think has been said. For some reason my quest log is broken and doesnt tell me what to do and instead just says "Find the for-leafed clover and talk to Hannah" and I have done that and gotten the knuckle dustersm and went into the HQ, so now im lost and idk what to do now. >_>
joe26
Been posting for a bit

Postby snowfirefly » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:50 pm

Are there macro/micro situations?
snowfirefly
New to the forum

Postby oppi » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:25 am

Great game so far, its shaping up to look pretty damn good! I have ran into one problem that I don't think has been said. For some reason my quest log is broken and doesnt tell me what to do and instead just says "Find the for-leafed clover and talk to Hannah" and I have done that and gotten the knuckle dustersm and went into the HQ, so now im lost and idk what to do now. >_>

You're right.. Something must have went wrong there. I'll fix this as soon as possible! There's a huge part of the game that's not accessible right now..

Are there macro/micro situations?

No, not yet.. But there will be a few in the future for sure.

Can't get the game to run, at best it opens a window but it's just completely black and stuck in perpetual loading.

Sorry but I can't help you..
oppi
Participator

Postby vgove » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:23 am

can you make a guide? also where are the garden sheers?
vgove
Participator

Postby Segundoetapa » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:33 am

This was honestly very enjoyable 10/10 hope you make future updates ^
Segundoetapa
New to the forum

Postby DroolingPred » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:14 am

Ah, I see what you mean now regarding the replayable scenes. There are some cases that seem strange, like you can go into the club room and converse with the club members even after they are eaten. If possible I would prefer a separate replay system instead, but I know that would mean a LOT of work.

I found an issue where you can trigger the swim team scene without first getting a bikini if you interact with the right tile in the pool locker room.
There are a few places with dodgy collision, I found a few warehouses where I could walk on boxes, and there was a painting in the HQ basement that I could walk into.

I noted that in the HQ, guards send you back to the entrance instead of triggering a game over. It'd be great if all guards worked like that.

I like that you included willing/unwilling choice for some scenes.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby RumiBelly » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:17 am

This is way more content than I would expect from a first release! great job!

A few bugs that can all be fixed with the tileset.
Softlock, when moving from the upper left segment of the town to the upper right you can get stuck in the street lamp.
The path on the ruins map restricts movement to vertical only
Objects that can be walked though - barrels, boxes, cracked walls, some furniture.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ermac » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:51 am

Hello, I have a problem when i open the game i get the error "nw_elf.dll not found" I downloaded but say error 0xc00007b error... any solution?
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:51 am

Where are the garden shears at?
Also, how do I get private tutoring (in the game I mean)?
daeway
Participator

Postby Necronius94 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:07 am

daeway wrote:Where are the garden shears at?
Also, how do I get private tutoring (in the game I mean)?

Garden shears are in the cellar, just interact with everything until you find them.
Tutoring is achieved by talking to the teacher in the teachers lounge, then going to her apartment
Necronius94
New to the forum

Postby Koseki » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:12 am

after hq , it is mentioned you want to take revenge but idk what should i do or where should i go for that. also quest log says to get a 4 leaf clover and that is something already done
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game