God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <February update>

Postby ripleysonic » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:53 pm

The other two questions are, there are only five followers/companions right now, right?

The girl you rescued from the three Bandits that agrees to become your maid and the maid from the castle are they supposed to be in the Mansion right now?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:01 pm

ripleysonic wrote:The other two questions are, there are only five followers/companions right now, right?

The girl you rescued from the three Bandits that agrees to become your maid and the maid from the castle are they supposed to be in the Mansion right now?

Maids will be added in a later update
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby salamoun » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:58 am

GoneForever wrote:Question; how does one get the other girls in the brothel, do I need to "dispose" the others?

Yes, or finish Bel's romance quest.

ripleysonic wrote:Okay onto my next question. A spider that lives in the attic of a mansion is the butterfly she's asking for in the game yet?

Not yet, sorry.

ripleysonic wrote:The other two questions are, there are only five followers/companions right now, right?

Yes and maids are not added yet, they are one of the future plans, as mentioned in the OP.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PrismaticAria » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:50 am

I remember something about most the pictures in this game being "salvage;" does that mean I'm free to use the unedited (non-belly) images for my own purposes? And, if you don't mind my asking, where did you go to find them?
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:47 pm

PrismaticAria wrote:I remember something about most the pictures in this game being "salvage;" does that mean I'm free to use the unedited (non-belly) images for my own purposes? And, if you don't mind my asking, where did you go to find them?

Sure and most are from danbooru or e-hentai. You can use the edits too if you want, I don't mind.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:11 pm

Found another bug: when I ask Mirai (long black hair girl from the brothel) to perma unbirth me, the game crashes saying that there's a script error in her dialogue.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:15 pm

I still want Koltel the Neko drunk scenes, i'd love to see the aggressive kitty~
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby dk900 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:52 am

How i solve the cloud forest path?
dk900
New to the forum

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:28 pm

There are a lot of tiles in the mansion rooms that you can, but shouldn't be able to walk on (mainly the rocks in Ashley's room, but there were other places as well). Also, some dialogue seems to double up sometimes (talking with Bel in Levi's prison). And I'm not sure about that, but the Elise bit after exiting the prison seems a little outdated since there are further scenes with Bel in the mansion.

Bug reporting aside, I enjoyed the interactions in this update. My favourite's probably the "STOP IT. GET SOME HELP." from Mila.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:48 pm

Souls6 wrote:Found another bug: when I ask Mirai (long black hair girl from the brothel) to perma unbirth me, the game crashes saying that there's a script error in her dialogue.

Reuploaded with fix to this.

TheBlindSalmon wrote:There are a lot of tiles in the mansion rooms that you can, but shouldn't be able to walk on (mainly the rocks in Ashley's room, but there were other places as well). Also, some dialogue seems to double up sometimes (talking with Bel in Levi's prison). And I'm not sure about that, but the Elise bit after exiting the prison seems a little outdated since there are further scenes with Bel in the mansion.

Bug reporting aside, I enjoyed the interactions in this update. My favourite's probably the "STOP IT. GET SOME HELP." from Mila.

Will look at the clipping, the repeat of dialogue seems to be intentional in that area, according to Elise and the Elise message is specifically aimed at the romance quest with Bel, which indeed still ends with Levi right now.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:23 pm

Not sure if I'm just getting incredibly unlucky or something, but I've been unable to get 2 of the night scenes even after over a dozen attempts. I know it's randomised, so I even tried replacing the randomiser with a number input for convenience, but for some reason that gets looped until I enter 0, which obviously means it would always be Viola.
Can I just get a confirmation on whether it works? It looks like it should.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:23 pm

what stage of the game does the guide have?
vgove
Participator

Postby Meozlord » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:38 am

Im actually confused on how to do the forest maze, i can't seem to get the pattern correct. Can i get some help on this?
Meozlord
New to the forum

Postby JaAlBe » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:58 pm

How do I get the night scenes to occur?
JaAlBe
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:05 pm

JaAlBe wrote:How do I get the night scenes to occur?

Use the bed in your mansion's bedroom
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby TheMastermind » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:25 am

Meozlord wrote:Im actually confused on how to do the forest maze, i can't seem to get the pattern correct. Can i get some help on this?

I had issues with this myself, and it is a bit unclear, but that's the point.
You can figure out how to do it from the diary in the tent. For each of the entries, there's a direction that's either directly stated or hinted at. You can interact with a grey rock on the east side that changes the forest around so you can do the sequence right.

If you still have trouble, here's the sequence:
Spoiler: show
East, North, South, East, South, North, East

You will have to figure out when you need to interact with the rock yourself, but that should be easy enough.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:54 pm

TheMastermind wrote:Not sure if I'm just getting incredibly unlucky or something, but I've been unable to get 2 of the night scenes even after over a dozen attempts. I know it's randomised, so I even tried replacing the randomiser with a number input for convenience, but for some reason that gets looped until I enter 0, which obviously means it would always be Viola.
Can I just get a confirmation on whether it works? It looks like it should.

Not sure which ones you're missing but each follower should have 1 night scene (excluding Mila right now) and I'm pretty sure you should be able to get them all tho it is based on RNG.

vgove wrote:what stage of the game does the guide have?

If I recall correctly, there should be everything except last 3 updates, so no centaurs, filler scenes or mansion.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby XGNRadiance » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:56 pm

How do I extinguish the flames in Levi's Prison and the school?
XGNRadiance
New to the forum

Postby Madara » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:01 pm

i have some question about some moment in the game
first when you see the first time ashley and you talk to her what food should i give her and where i can find the food that she ask ?

second when you say to mila that she can eat us in the mansion and she say later what i need to do exactly ?
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redpod » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:09 am

How can I eat kimi in the brothel?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game